Well or Hibs

jimmyjambo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh no!

Motherwell have been playing (forgive he pun) well. Our away form has been poor. Yes a win for the hobbits does help us, and admittedly I would not grumble if hibs did win as it does help us. Yes you are right about rankers being 2nd in the league but if they fell away and Motherwell leap frogged them I would be quitely amused. And as I said outside the old squirm Motherwell have been the inform team, perhaps something I should have pointed out more clearly in my last post. Thats all.

For the record I hate the old squirm ,hate hibs and want them to go down. I dont paticualry go for the "But I'd miss the derby too much" philosophy, (well they wouldn't ay the same about us if we were in the same position as the hobbits). The only other team I have any respect for away from the Famous is Killie but they earned that (for me at least) after the 5 - 3 game at Tynie back in 97/98 season.

Hobbits, Rankers and Squirm? What are you about, soldier?

We had the chance to pull it back to 3 points had we won on Saturday, we fecked it up as per, Motherwell now have a nine point advantage over us with probably twelve when they win tonight regardless of Hibs being 1-0 up at the moment. We had that chance, the players fannied about so if Motherwell finish above us then we only have ourselves to blame.

Hobbits, Rankers and Squirm? What are you about, soldier?

Well sorry for not using proper terminology. If this helps hibs, rangers and old firm. I didn't realise you couldn't figure out to whom I was referring. :mad:

Sensible post. One day you'll make a great King. :thumbsup:

See the point but i am really on an Anti-Hibs thing just now . After the abuse over the wages thing and the "you are dead" texts i got....i hope they go down. Fact!!

I rememeber that.

We had to beat Falkirk(?), and / or Hibs had to beat Celtic away.

We won and they beat Celtic 2-0.

Celtic actually didn't qualify for europe I seem to recall. They got in only after the Yugoslav clubs were booted out?

We had to win and Celtic had to lose. Hibs beat them 2-1 laugh.gif

I always thought Rob McLean was a sheep fan, however listening to this he sounds like a Hibee. Almost creaming his pants any time they attack.

I always thought Rob McLean was a sheep fan, however listening to this he sounds like a Hibee. Almost creaming his pants any time they attack.

Marsille v Inter on ITV, Basle v Bayern on SS2.....

WTF you listening to that piss for??

He claims to be a Ross County fan

Marsille v Inter on ITV, Basle v Bayern on SS2.....

WTF you listening to that piss for??

have the Inter game on the tv in the background but don't really care for either side. What's with the huge empty spaces btw? One stand looks completely empty.

We would get no real money for finishing 2nd. All the Champions League cash is in the group stages, and we'd have to beat a team like Arsenal or Brage to qualify, as Celtic needed to do on the last two occasions. Hearts have zero chance of getting to the group stages if we were to finish 2nd.

Well Rangers get stripped of European football due to going administration so I was going on the basis that they finish 2nd, 3rd place gets the 2nd Champions League spot?

However, that's a moot point as there's no chance Hearts will finish 2nd this year anyway.

Fozzyonthefence

I have every confidence that we'll catch Motherwell. In fact, I know we will.

Therefore, I still hope that they utterly embarrass the shite tonight. 8 nil would do.

People who think we can't catch them if they win tonight clearly have no confidence in their own club's ability.

How sad.

I'll take any bet you want on that. Anyone that thinks we'll finish above Motherwell with this current team is deluded. It's not lack of confidence in our own team it's just realism.

Headlines tomorrow -

"Hibs take a massive step towards safety with another 1 goal advantage over fellow strugglers Dunfermline in the race to beat the drop."

Sproule must have realised the importance of that third goal after getting booked for over-celebrating (assumption made seeing as he was booked merely seconds after scoring the all important third goal).

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

:pleasing:

Hibs probably hoped whatever their result that dunfermlines goal difference would take a double digit plunge tonight. Same points and only one goal better off than the start of the night :lol: they must be shiteing it.

Eh no!

Motherwell have been playing (forgive he pun) well. Our away form has been poor. Yes a win for the hobbits does help us, and admittedly I would not grumble if hibs did win as it does help us. Yes you are right about rankers being 2nd in the league but if they fell away and Motherwell leap frogged them I would be quitely amused. And as I said outside the old squirm Motherwell have been the inform team, perhaps something I should have pointed out more clearly in my last post. Thats all.

For the record I hate the old squirm ,hate hibs and want them to go down. I dont paticualry go for the "But I'd miss the derby too much" philosophy, (well they wouldn't ay the same about us if we were in the same position as the hobbits). The only other team I have any respect for away from the Famous is Killie but they earned that (for me at least) after the 5 - 3 game at Tynie back in 97/98 season.

With our unpredictable form i cant see us making up the points. Bring in Beattie though and we should concentrate on the cup and finishing 4th Huns out of Europe) so we get in???

alwaysthereinspirit

Headlines tomorrow -

"Hibs take a massive step towards safety with another 1 goal advantage over fellow strugglers Dunfermline in the race to beat the drop."

Sproule must have realised the importance of that third goal after getting booked for over-celebrating (assumption made seeing as he was booked merely seconds after scoring the all important third goal).

Please let it be for taking his shirt off. I would pee my pants.

With our unpredictable form i cant see us making up the points. Bring in Beattie though and we should concentrate on the cup and finishing 4th Huns out of Europe) so we get in???

4th place will get Europ anyway so there is a chance that 5th might even get a place if Rangers are chucked out.

Guest Prince William

12 points behind a club like Motherwell. What a ******* embarrassment.

Hearts fans celebrating that fact. Pathetic :vrface:

Great quote on the match thread over the road:

"Ok middle to front but pants at the back. Losing with flair is still losing"

Chuckle chuckle

Alwaysinourshadows

Hearts fans celebrating that fact. Pathetic :vrface:

We are never going to catch motherwell, so why would you wont well to win?

4th place will get Europ anyway so there is a chance that 5th might even get a place if Rangers are chucked out.

Ah so we should be ok...Lets just be a "Cup team" then....got a feeling in ma bones!! :thumbsup:

Archived