The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

Hard to imagine the SFA taking action against the rogue new club but Rangers* have been charged with a handful of offences relating to perceived refereeing injustices.

I expect them to be admonished as usual on the basis that they are ra peepul. 

Edited by newbie

alwaysthereinspirit
48 minutes ago, newbie said:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

Hard to imagine the SFA taking action against the rogue new club but Rangers* have been charged with a handful of offences relating to perceived refereeing injustices.

What a load of absolute $#!te. They've on many occasions made public their desire to dump Scottish football for bigger and brighter things.

Not once have they been brought up on ye olde "bringing the game into disrepute" charge.

There cant possibly be a more obvious and blatant "**** you" than we want to leave your $#!tty league.

I ******g HATE THEM.

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

55 minutes ago, newbie said:

The Hawick RA game sounds interesting :D

Meanwhile, these hun charges are long overdue :thumbsup:

Sevco and the "authorities" have no interest in the long term viability of the club, all they're interested in is spending as much money as needed to stop Celtic winning ten-in-a-row.

They're currently on seven.

The Future's Maroon
2 minutes ago, kingdannyb said:

Sevco and the "authorities" have no interest in the long term viability of the club, all they're interested in is spending as much money as needed to stop Celtic winning ten-in-a-row.

They're currently on seven.

Yes, and unfortunately for the rest of Scottish Football, there is a couple of rich people ponying up.....certainly not David King either.

The Future's Maroon
8 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Highlights from their AGM

???

12 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Yes, and unfortunately for the rest of Scottish Football, there is a couple of rich people ponying up.....certainly not David King either.

Can't go on forever though.

brunoatemyhamster

JP Jenkins has Sevco shares at 20p. Down from 27 the last time i checked.

Someone make this into bad news for them and explain please.

24 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

If King is obliged to offer 20p per share, and the value has decreased from 27 to 20p, then makes King's offer more attractive?

He's now saying he'll make the offer.

Apparently claimed in court that the Easdales won't sell at 20p - later denied by Easdale. Another contempt charge?

5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

He's now saying he'll make the offer.

Apparently claimed in court that the Easdales won't sell at 20p - later denied by Easdale. Another contempt charge?

Aye one convicted criminal trying to thwart other alleged criminals. ?

I can see the next court case King will be defending will be a defamation case (or whatever it is here in Scotland) 

Reading the daily record piece anyone can see King as no intention of making the share offer. If he had truly intended to do it as per the rules he would have by now. 

Edited by Dannie Boy

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

The cheques in the post honest!!

King said that he'd be taking steps in the immediate future to ensure that the offer would be made.

This would include working with a financial institution to ensure that the money needed from the offer could be transferred from his home country of South Africa to the United Kingdom.

The court had heard that such a step would help satisfy the requirements of the Takeover and Mergers Panel. It would ensure that shareholders who accepted King's offer would be paid.

King added: "I think we can move forward fairly quickly. I'm 100 per cent committed to making a code compliant offer.

"I'm determined to do the best that I can."

6 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Aye one convicted criminal trying to thwart other alleged criminals. ?

I can see the next court case King will be defending will be a defamation case (or whatever it is here in Scotland) 

Pot calling the kettle

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

More muddying of the waters, more vague promises, more protestations that he is trying very hard to comply. The man is a complete charlatan.

3 hours ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Their website doesn't seem very up to date with regards to Sevco at least. (last accounts 2015, wrong directors listed etc)

I'm not sure how much faith I would put in their info.

10 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

King said that he'd be taking steps in the immediate future to ensure that the offer would be made.

This would include working with a financial institution to ensure that the money needed from the offer could be transferred from his home country of South Africa to the United Kingdom.

The court had heard that such a step would help satisfy the requirements of the Takeover and Mergers Panel. It would ensure that shareholders who accepted King's offer would be paid.

King added: "I think we can move forward fairly quickly. I'm 100 per cent committed to making a code compliant offer.

didn't he promise the bits about getting the money out of south africa months ago?

Edited by milky_26

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

didn't he promise the bits about getting the money out of south africa months ago?

He did indeed.

10 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

"Honestly I'm committed to doing it, please believe me."

Said the 'glib and shameless liar'. 

5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

More muddying of the waters, more vague promises, more protestations that he is trying very hard to comply. The man is a complete charlatan.

Seems to be pinning it on lawyer for Takeover Panel saying they didn't mind if it took a bit of time as long as offer is made. But here it is.

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Maybe its going via China. On a slow boat.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Seems to be pinning it on lawyer for Takeover Panel saying they didn't mind if it took a bit of time as long as offer is made. But here it is.

Can (an empty one) kicked further down the road. If I was ToP I’d be raging Kings taking the pxss out the whole situation.

alwaysthereinspirit
3 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

"Honestly I'm committed to doing it, please believe me."

Said the 'glib and shameless liar'. 

Henry VIII was probably just as committed to making his first marriage work.

2103 pages talking about another team on a Hearts forum. 

Embarrasing. No wonder they thing it’s all about them when you look at this pish!!! 

6 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Can (an empty one) kicked further down the road. If I was ToP I’d be raging Kings taking the pxss out the whole situation.

If King's purpose was to delay paying for as long as possible he has done well. 

He has shown contempt for the process. 

18 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Embarrasing. No wonder they thing it’s all about them when you look at this pish!!! 

Thanks for the contribution. 

31 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Thanks for keeping it at the top of the page one :thumbsup:

43 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Is it "things a hun would say" Les?

On 27/11/2018 at 16:43, JamboAl said:

Have to say it was the impressive type of speech the ordinary fan (and shareholder) would like to hear but as you say, what about the debt?

He did admit they spent more than their income but virtually left it at that.  Maybe the SFA will join the dots - or maybe not.

My money is on "maybe not".

If this take over was about some real company that was in the position Rangers are in the glib one would have had to have paid out by now... I mean who would honestly refuse 20p per share in that joke of a position they are in. However as we all know being Hearts supporters who have contributed greatly to the existence of our club, football clubs are like know other business and I really do doubt that many will be clambering to take up the offer. So it is a paper exercise which lets be honest simple has to be done... you cannot have people like King running roughshod over the business laws of the land, but sadly it is not going to be the downfall of either King or them in my opinion. What really gets my gears grinding though is how he is taking the absolute pish out of our laws and legal system without any come back... to date anyways.

Perth to Paisley
54 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I find it fascinating ... don't read it if it doesn't interest you! 

..simple

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

Piss off back to hobonet and join in your thread about our stand

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Piss off back to hobonet and join in your thread about our stand

What’s hobonet? I’m confused? 

Just now, rick witter said:

What’s hobonet? I’m confused

There is abso****enlutely no doubt about that whatso****enever... why do you come on here?

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

What I find embarrassing is over 1,000 posts from you pretending to be a Hearts fan on a Hearts forum.

Every 50 pages or so someone comes on to say what the he'll are we doing being interested in Scottish football.

Was just rick's turn. 

2 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

What I find embarrassing is over 1,000 posts from you pretending to be a Hearts fan on a Hearts forum.

Touché

32 minutes ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

The talk of links to organised crime may be why the press have backed off the story big-time 

Says the drug lord ?

5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yep, the can well and truly kicked down the road again.  Roll on The end of January.

4 hours ago, Deevers said:

Yep, the can well and truly kicked down the road again.  Roll on The end of January.

This story will carry on till the gullibles ante up their season ticket money again king is making a mug of the whole judicial system unlike he did in his homeland ,won't buy the shares because 4; shareholders may have links to criminal enterprises is that his defence,my god these lawyers are more crooked than their clients feckin laughable ,I hope this crooked institution goes out of business yet again

12 hours ago, Deevers said:

I thought this was a cracker.

Rangers boss Dave King, 63, tells court he fears ‘there are shareholders in the club who have links to organised crime’ as he persuades judge to halt legal proceedings against him

12 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I thought this was a cracker.

Rangers boss Dave King, 63, tells court he fears ‘there are shareholders in the club who have links to organised crime’ as he persuades judge to halt legal proceedings against him

Well who would ever have thought that. Lol.  What ever next?   Maybe suggestions of money laundering perhaps! Wonder if the sycophants in the SFA are actually paying any attention to all of this.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic