The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

I would be happy if the SFA, SPFL, STV and BBC acknowledged that the rangers are a new club that would do for me. This we were relegated crap from the huns is tiresome victim nonsense.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

I'm not on any wind up. Just giving an opinion from our point.

Would you rather a three bags full sir?

Your posting history indicates otherwise.

And, to introduce some nuance into your black and white world, there's a heck of a huge gap between being on the wind up and "three bags full sir".

yabadabadoo1874again

Nah mate, you must be getting confused. Same team, same club, same stadium, same training ground, same staff, same fans, same trophy room, same kits, all recognised by relevant authorities.

Chin up.

Same staff...eh??? Ha ha ha...

Same raging BritNats.

Same 5 candles on your birthday cake.

Count em...

Your posting history indicates otherwise.

And, to introduce some nuance into your black and white world, there's a heck of a huge gap between being on the wind up and "three bags full sir".

Mate, if you're taking things I say that you don't like as wind up, report me for it. Your opinion.

Same staff...eh??? Ha ha ha...

Same raging BritNats.

Same 5 candles on your birthday cake.

Count em...

Remotely humorous.:D

Definitely British politically.

How's Steven Naismith doing after playing for the club that never ceased to be?

Still pining for the fjords?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Do you accept that your (former) Club was liquidated, not in fact relegated or 'demoted'?

Mendacious, I like that.

It's a fitting term.  Coined by the South African judge, who referred to King as a mendacious witness, and a glib and shameless liar.

You wonder why anyone would get involved with him in a business venture after that glowing testimonial, yet some poor sods on the Rangers Board put up soft loans believing that Dave was going to invest his family's inheritance.  It must be getting close to that time of the season where further soft loans are required to keep things ticking over, unless Dave can conjure up some financing from elsewhere.

I think there should be a review just so we could put this to bed once and for all...

Also I think the fans should be backing a review, if the clubs say no, it time for fans to stand up..

We are the ones paying the money week in week out.

It's so sad Scottish football is corrupt to the core and geared up for only two teams..

I like to believe without these two teams Scottish football would flourish!

At the end of the day, Budge is going to have to say something. Everyone else is

If we did it may as well be a copy and paste job from the hibs site.

How much did Hearts go down owing again?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why, the good ship Heart of Midlothian didn't go down old chap! That's the S.S. Stinking Hun you're thinking of. That ship died, it is no more. Remember? You let it sink?

BRAVEHEART1874

Is it not about the yearly skinto time for sevco again? how much this year have you overspent in wages? You Cannae keep just getting soft loans the unsold shares must be exhausted ;) Share issue time soon ? ah but bit of trouble with King and his concert party :)

MacDonald Jardine

My post was related to me being told about 'the honest fans of Scottish Football' comment.

That's not the point.

If you don't give a shit about views on here why bother posting, or even looking?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

what's it got to do with you I was speaking to a The Rangers fan

It's got to do with me because I post on this board.

I remember a hilarious thread when a Rangers fan tried to debate points and was met with a stream of "you let your club die" posts.

Priceless it was.

Spitonastranger

I remember a hilarious thread when a Rangers fan tried to debate points and was met with a stream of "you let your club die" posts.

Priceless it was.

upset are you ha ha

Priceless it was.

They let their club die while we fought tooth and nail to save ours.

I'll never tire of pointing that out, this is football ffs.

GIRU them, forever.

MacDonald Jardine

upset are you ha ha

Not upset, embarrassed that these are fellow supporters of my club.

MacDonald Jardine

They let their club die while we fought tooth and nail to save ours.

I'll never tire of pointing that out, this is football ffs.

GIRU them, forever.

Okay so you think the response to anything any Rangers fan says in the future is "you let your club die"?

Pathetic.

Okay so you think the response to anything any Rangers fan says in the future is "you let your club die"?

Pathetic.

Did I say that?

Pathetic

More or less yes.

Nope, not even close.

What I will say is this though - a Hearts fan getting torn into other Hearts fans for slagging rangers...

yabadabadoo1874again

But of course the Rangers "fans" don't do humour.

Watch the movie Weekend at Bernies... that's about a bunch of guys carrying a corpse around pretending that it's not dead...

And fooling everyone.

But those guys knew.

Bernie WAS actually dead.

You will chuckle when you see the analogy.

To be fair we still left creditors unpaid.

Ok, so that's not the difference then.  :unsure:

Want to educate us as to what the difference is?

We stood up and saved our club, you lot never and for that reason a simple "you let your club die" is all that is required. Get it up ye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But of course the Rangers "fans" don't do humour.

Watch the movie Weekend at Bernies... that's about a bunch of guys carrying a corpse around pretending that it's not dead...

And fooling everyone.

But those guys knew.

Bernie WAS actually dead.

You will chuckle when you see the analogy.

Haha "Weekend at Bernies" has to be the thread title for build up thread to our next away games at Rangers 2012

I believe the majority are not bothered but there are a few on here who make a huge song and dance about it as if they are in some kind of majority position

It's the same I believe with the clubs who are not being snowed under with complaints despite what we are told

There is a sizeable minority but not the majority claimed by many and especially when you take Celtic fans out of the equation

Not sure I agree re the majority/minority thing but we'll never tell for definite, all about who you mix with I suppose, most folk I know are all for a review.

Not sure why you'd take Celtic fans out of the equation either though, I've no doubt there are ulterior motives other than transparency for many of them, but as far as their views go, they are as valid as any in this context.

I want transparency and I sincerely hope that the consequences experienced by Rangers so far, for the sake of Scottish football, are already sufficient.

I think the way to establish this is by having an independent review.

Our print journalists were appalling throughout this whole affair.

Agreed, not an inkling from any one of them to actually get to the bottom of this affair but all happy to speak on behalf of fans and clubs alike ?

Spitonastranger

Not upset, embarrassed that these are fellow supporters of my club.

Sorry but is that The Rangers or HMFC, why would you be embarrassed by Hearts fans pointing out to The Rangers fans on a hearts forum that they let their club die, whilst we saved ours. Confused.

Surely you must have learned by now, we really don't give a shit what fans of other teams think of us. Total and absolute irrelevance.

Oh you do care and you care about it a lot and all the time, you only need to look at some of the laughable shite that comes out from your club representatives and fans representatives to see that you do care and it eats away at you like a myiasis. And to prove the point here you are on a Hearts forum again trying to tell us all that you are the same club when it's quite clear to everyone but you that you aren't the same club.

If you don't care and it's a 'total and absolute irrelevance' what other teams think of you, why have you posted over 400 times on this forum trying to convince us that we are wrong?

Face the facts Shitebear, you let your club die and it really hurts you because deep down inside you know it is true.

You were Rangers, super Rangers and no-one liked you but by heck you boys cared, now away and toddle back back to your abomination of a comfort blanket that is the bigot infested bears den, roaster.

Edited by Brick Tamland

:lol:

+1 Brick. :thumbsup:

And for the avoidance of doubt if it was Celtic I would be saying exactly the same thing. 

Mate, if you're taking things I say that you don't like as wind up, report me for it. Your opinion.

If as a Hearts supporter I tried to post my opinion on The Bears Den I'd be kicked out big style with a few swear words thrown in for comfort.  Unlike on here where your opinion is tolerated.

Anyway, see yon Swiss Army Man that's yer new Rangers that is, talking to a farting dead man as if he is still alive.

Edited by Tasavallan

Seymour M Hersh

Haha "Weekend at Bernies" has to be the thread title for build up thread to our next away games at Rangers 2012

Maybe even the film themed programme! 

...a bit disco

And for the avoidance of doubt if it was Celtic I would be saying exactly the same thing. 

Naturally.

2 cheeks sharing 1 ring.

If as a Hearts supporter I tried to post my opinion on The Bears Den I'd be kicked out big style with a few swear words thrown in for comfort. Unlike on here where your opinion is tolerated.

Anyway, see yon Swiss Army Man that's yer new Rangers that is, talking to a farting dead man as if he is still alive.

Not just swear words, some truly nasty stuff too. I can't think of many places more openly vile than the rangers forums I've visited.

Schrodinger's Hun - not Rangers any more, and yet they still are in horrific ways

The Real Maroonblood

Oh you do care and you care about it a lot and all the time, you only need to look at some of the laughable shite that comes out from your club representatives and fans representatives to see that you do care and it eats away at you like a myiasis. And to prove the point here you are on a Hearts forum again trying to tell us all that you are the same club when it's quite clear to everyone but you that you aren't the same club.

If you don't care and it's a 'total and absolute irrelevance' what other teams think of you, why have you posted over 400 times on this forum trying to convince us that we are wrong?

Face the facts Shitebear, you let your club die and it really hurts you because deep down inside you know it is true.

You were Rangers, super Rangers and no-one liked you but by heck you boys cared, now away and toddle back back to your abomination of a comfort blanket that is the bigot infested bears den, roaster.

Great post.

He told Sky Sports: "You?re making suggestions there about my own personal integrity and I can give you categorical assurances that since 2010 with the independence we have on our board which we never had before, with the independent legal advice we have had for every stretch of the way, it would be a massive conspiracy to think that four QQCS, three law lords, executives of all our clubs, myself and my board are somehow involved in some conspiracy?

"It?s ludicrous. It?s time to look forward and not focus on things in the rear mirror."

I wish I had a dollar for every time I have been called a conspiracy nut because there would have been to many involved for them to have pulled it off.

To think that no one would have come out and said something makes you an idiot being the usual mantra.  

They couldn't have kept a lid on it and I have not seen any of that while reading, or watching the MSM.

It's a last resort for those that have their backs to the wall. Unfortunately, it usually works.

Not this time because...................................**** it, I'll leave it there 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Nope, not even close.

What I will say is this though - a Hearts fan getting torn into other Hearts fans for slagging rangers...

There's more than just him.

There's a few who don't want a review because it's what Celtic fans want. They will happily allow blatant disregard of the rules just so Celtic fans don't get some form of bragging rights.

They shouldn't be able to call themselves Hearts fans. They're just Celtic haters.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Yep. If Celtic were struggling we'd be laying into them. The mini-Rangers fans are just blinded by bigotry and hatred.

yabadabadoo1874again

There's more than just him.

There's a few who don't want a review because it's what Celtic fans want. They will happily allow blatant disregard of the rules just so Celtic fans don't get some form of bragging rights.

They shouldn't be able to call themselves Hearts fans. They're just Celtic haters.

They are not really Hearts fans...we see them for what they are... ten a penny sectarian bigots...who crave attention from and in a slimey fashion fawn over The Rangers and their nitwit servile "fans"

MacDonald Jardine

They are not really Hearts fans...we see them for what they are... ten a penny sectarian bigots...who crave attention from and in a slimey fashion fawn over The Rangers and their nitwit servile "fans"

Quite a jump because someone has a different opinion from you.

People are sort of missing the main point. The SFA/SPL need to be brought to book for what happened. It's Doncaster and Regan that need to be punished for their part in this sorry mess.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic