The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Ok, they abstained. It made their point, and had the same effect given the views of all the other SPL clubs and the fact that the new Rangers voted for the proposal.

In essence, Kilmarnock have form for appearing not to want Rangers to be properly held accountable for their years of underhandedly cheating the rest of Scottish football.

The abstain vote was the same as a get them out vote though.

alwaysthereinspirit

I believe the majority are not bothered but there are a few on here who make a huge song and dance about it as if they are in some kind of majority position

It's the same I believe with the clubs who are not being snowed under with complaints despite what we are told

There is a sizeable minority but not the majority claimed by many and especially when you take Celtic fans out of the equation

Why would you take Celtic fans out of the equation?

Biggest supported club in Scotland. Maybe their numbers would raise the percentage of fans who do want a review to a level that can't be ignored by some. We could take Newco fans out of the equation for numbers against a review. That would bring those percentage numbers down.

Biggest supported club in Scotland. Maybe their numbers would raise the percentage of fans who do want a review to a level that can't be ignored by some. We could take Newco fans out of the equation for numbers against a review. That would bring those percentage numbers down.

That would be common sense I agree

You should not include fans of either club as their views are so polarised.

You can't include Celtic fans if it was to be a straight counting exercise and the same with Rangers fans.

Perhaps a poll for season ticket holders of each club and the majority view in each club gets a vote.....those who did not vote at all would have to be included in the no camp simply because by not voting they are those who don't care and by omission don't want a review.

I also want to know who pays for it should it happen

You hope.

And I don't think pub quizzes, ten pin bowling, pub darts etc etc count as titles.

Couldn't care less one way or other if Hearts push for a review.

It isn't happening. 54 league titles is our record, you and others can wish it away all you want. It's going to stand, as it should.

You can't include Celtic fans if it was to be a straight counting exercise and the same with Rangers fans.

Perhaps a poll for season ticket holders of each club and the majority view in each club gets a vote.....those who did not vote at all would have to be included in the no camp simply because by not voting they are those who don't care and by omission don't want a review.

What a crock of shit that is.

It isn't happening. 54 league titles is our record, you and others can wish it away all you want. It's going to stand, as it should.

Was that not the old Rangers that had that record?  The one that died.

(Including tainted titles)

Hearts don't need to say anything. Whilst most of it is unjustified, Budge etc sometimes come under fire from our support. I would love us to come out and back the review but can't see it, will be ashamed if we do the same as hibs.

:D Seriously? No, those who didn't vote would just not be included in the results. I can't believed you actually proposed that they would be assumed to have the particular opinion you favour.

Nah mate, you must be getting confused. Same team, same club, same stadium, same training ground, same staff, same fans, same trophy room, same kits, all recognised by relevant authorities.

Chin up.

Indeed it was. And the fact that brownbear and those of his/her ilk refuse to even acknowledge that the original Rangers' cheating tainted some of those titles is one of the problems that still besets Scottish football.

How can we move forward, as the SFA suggests, if the new Rangers and its fans continue to live in this state of denial?

You've come back out from under your stone and still spouting the same utter pish. Go back you roaster

...a bit disco

Same arrogance, same sense of injustice, same sectarian ideals...

What a crock of shit that is.

I knew this would be appoint of contention but if you cannot be bothered then you are not voting for a review..I simply believe the majority of fans can't be bothered any more and if they can't be bothered you can hardly have them being counted as a yes.

Not voting is simply a no otherwise you could have a small yes vote in some cases based on a small number of voters who represent maybe only 20% of a clubs season ticket holders.

Given the passion I'm sure the yes voters could start a campaign after all we are told the vast majority want this to happen...........or is the reality a majority of those who are bothered want it to happen not the majority of fans.

20% wagging the tail of the 80% majority could be the result

Nah mate, you must be getting confused. Same team, same club, same stadium, same training ground, same staff, same fans, same trophy room, same kits, all recognised by relevant authorities.

Chin up.

Deluded and deceived it must be disheartening for you to see that despite Herculean efforts from the likes of Regan the honest fans of Scottish Football will not let this be swept under the carpet like ashes from the coal fire.

Bazzas right boot

Hibs showing thier true colours, shite bags.

I would like us to back a independent review after the last verdict.

A team in Scotland just got knocked out the  cup because of 1 ineligible player.

A review would determine if  wrongly registering players earnings is up with ineligible  players or a different issue as technically the correct player was registered.

Ignoring this is just ridiculous .

Hopefully we back a review, for whatever that would be worth anyway.

I can see Celtic taking this up with their own legal team, it is not beyond the realms  of possibility, or is it?

I knew this would be appoint of contention but if you cannot be bothered then you are not voting for a review..I simply believe the majority of fans can't be bothered any more and if they can't be bothered you can hardly have them being counted as a yes.

Not voting is simply a no otherwise you could have a small yes vote in some cases based on a small number of voters who represent maybe only 20% of a clubs season ticket holders.

Given the passion I'm sure the yes voters could start a campaign after all we are told the vast majority want this to happen...........or is the reality a majority of those who are bothered want it to happen not the majority of fans.

Well there's democracy for you!

Deluded and deceived it must be disheartening for you to see that despite Herculean efforts from the likes of Regan the honest fans of Scottish Football will not let this be swept under the carpet like ashes from the coal fire.

Surely you must have learned by now, we really don't give a shit what fans of other teams think of us. Total and absolute irrelevance.

Bazzas right boot

Chin up.

the process of liquidating a business:

"the company went into liquidation"
antonyms: success
  • the conversion of assets into cash (i.e. by selling them

The meaning  of liquidation would go against your whole statement.

Your'e getting administration and liquidation mixed up.

Nobody suggested they would be included as a yes vote, that would be a ludicrous assumption to make, as would assuming they should be counted as a no.

I'm sure you are aware of that though and are merely out on a fishing expedition

ps, The rest of your post - that's democracy for you.

pps. What if the question was "Do you agree that there should not be an independent review?"  Would we count all the non votes as being for a review?

Edited by graygo

Surely you must have learned by now, we really don't give a shit what fans of other teams think of us. Total and absolute irrelevance.

The feelings mutual. However this is not going to die unlike Rangers did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BertieBollocks

it doesnt stand rangers died your following charles greens basket of assets mutton dressed as pork , companies house will give you the information you need no need to thank me 

The feelings mutual. However this is not going to die unlike Rangers did.

It's not mutual though mate.

Teams fans, and I'll use Hearts as an example, are obsessing about this. Even just reading this forum.

I'd have thought you'd have enough on your plate getting your club back to 2nd or 3rd position and away from the bottom half of the league. You do give a shit about it.

Well WTF are you doing on here then?

What do you think of all the folk who were left high and dry when the original Rangers went into liquidation owing them money. A total and absolute irrelevance?

What do you think of the loss to the public purse (including money to our schools, hospitals and armed forces) caused by Rangers not paying the tax they owed? A total and absolute irrelevance?

What is your opinion of the teams who suffered from an uneven playing field due to the use of side contracts by Rangers? A total and absolute irrelevance too?

This "We don't care what others think about us" attitude would be all fine and dandy if you hadn't left so much damage in your wake.

Bill Struth and others must be spinning in their graves to see what you've become.

BertieBollocks

How much did Hearts go down owing again?

hearts survived rangers died , cva remember the one your creditors couldnt agree with , her majestys something or other 

Teams fans, and I'll use Hearts as an example, are obsessing about this. Even just reading this forum.

I'd have thought you'd have enough on your plate getting your club back to 2nd or 3rd position and away from the bottom half of the league. You do give a shit about it.

Yeh because we don't like being taken for mugs. You on the the other hand are experts at it. Rooked by spives charlatans and knights of the realm. Now run by a convicted lying mendacious tax cheat.

Obsessed? Well why not we're not going to be taken for mugs like you lot.

Ah, whataboutery at its finest. :D

Any time you fancy addressing the questions I posed, do get back to us.

Do Rangers/Sevco know what the difference is between administration and liquidation?

Serious question because there surely is a difference.

Feel free to answer this Brownbear.

Edited by graygo

Do Rangers/Sevco know what the difference is between administration and liquidation?

come on most don't know the difference between their arse and their elbow

Bridge of Djoum

Yeh because we don't like being taken for mugs. You on the the other hand are experts at it. Rooked by spives charlatans and knights of the realm. Now run by a convicted lying mendacious tax cheat.

Obsessed? Well why not we're not going to be taken for mugs like you lot.

Mendacious, I like that.

Toxteth O'Grady

We didn't go down - we came to an agreement with our creditors and then paid them what the were legally owed.

MacDonald Jardine

We should take both out to see if it is a general wish for a review.

Both have a clearly vested interest and neither are known for rational consideration.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

And he's back. Why did you let your club die, serious question

FFS. Here we go again.

Irony is a bugger.

Aye, particularly when you view yourself as the "establishment team" and you end up screwing that very establishment by depriving it of a wadful of tax through the use of EBTs and living utterly beyond your means.

We didn't go down - we came to an agreement with our creditors and then paid them what the were legally owed.

Is it any wonder BrownBear can't grasp what happened to his beloved late deceased club when he can't grasp our situation.

MacDonald Jardine

It does beg the question: why are you on here to read irrelevant views you don't give a shit about?

MacDonald Jardine

To be fair we still left creditors unpaid.

No-one lost out?

Well done Hearts.

It does beg the question: why are you on here to read irrelevant views you don't give a shit about?

Is that not obvious?

In a pathetic attempt to wind up JKB members. Given what he/she posts, I can't see any other reason.

Spitonastranger

and yet your on a Hearts forum, loser and you let your club die

My post was related to me being told about 'the honest fans of Scottish Football' comment.

gorgie rd eh11

You "really don't give a shit".

That's a lie. You know it, we know it, everybody knows it.

Is that not obvious?

In a pathetic attempt to wind up JKB members. Given what he/she posts, I can't see any other reason.

I'm not on any wind up. Just giving an opinion from our point.

Would you rather a three bags full sir?

• Maple Leaf locked this topic