The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

And through all this King hid in the shadows and to this day still does.

The excellent Mark Daly is having a report on BBC Reporting Scotland tonight.

If they can be bothered, he is one of the go to guys the Bears should listen too.

Fortunately he'll be brushed a hater and a taig.

Edited by DETTY29

Toxteth O'Grady

Does this make any difference to anything?

Only Sir David Murray's reputation i suspect

buzzbomb1958

Can Whyte sue them? Now that would be ******* funny!

He should at least ask for his pound back

SFA going after Whyte for ?200k

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40174547

FFS - surely there is NO chance they will get the money off him so what is the point of this. Makes the SFA look its usual laughing stock. It's a professional fine rather than a criminal one so unless he decides he wants to come back under the jurisdiction of the SFA in some way or another how on earth can they enforce this....

From followfollow.

Re: Craig Whyte case - found not guilty

An absolute disgrace.

Another prime example of why we need professional jurors brought in from other countries for cases like this. The verdict has mhank bias written all over it.

Hagar the Horrible

Well done shooter  But lets see if SDM still gets an easy ride for selling the club to a guy like whyte.

Make no mistake this make SDM the biggest shyster in Scottish football

It all rested on the lack of due diligence they did on Whyte before hand, when they did on everybody else

That was the point made by James D.  that DF decided not to call any defence witnesses as the crown failed to make a case

buzzbomb1958

FFS - surely there is NO chance they will get the money off him so what is the point of this. Makes the SFA look its usual laughing stock. It's a professional fine rather than a criminal one so unless he decides he wants to come back under the jurisdiction of the SFA in some way or another how on earth can they enforce this....

You would think crooks like Regan et al would keep their heads down after presiding over this shambles and the aftermath of trying to keep the old Rangers in the league at a smaller clubs expense

...a bit disco

Where do The Rangers go from here? If CW had been hailed, the fans would've had their scapegoat , instead Sir David will probably become the fall guy he tried his best to avoid.

Meanwhile Caxhino is signing a new team, some allegedly for ?1m , no doubt the wage bill will rocket as the gamble to progress in Europe and become the 2nd force domestically.

Whilst I'd love to see Hearts make a marquee signing, I fully understand financial prudence and learning from previous mistakes.

This thread will continue to rattle up the pages, some ITK'ers will predict the end is nigh for The Rangers while they continue oblivious to any doomsday .

Or even Hail, Hailed as it were.

SectionDJambo

Regan on telly saying that Whyte wouldn't get to own a Scottish club because he is an unfit person.

Whyte found not guilty, yet the chap who was found guilty, in South Africa, passes the Regan test of suitability.

Only at the SFA.

Jambo-Jimbo

I wonder if Findley QC waive his fee on this one as I thought Whyte had nae money.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34667114

And if Whyte has nae monies cause he's bankrupt how does the SFA think their going get ?200k from him!!?

Whyte had his bankruptcy order lifted last year.

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1372626-former-rangers-owner-craig-whyte-has-bankruptcy-order-lifted/

Footballfirst

Make up your mind Mr Regan. (from his comments following Whyte's trial)

?No regrets? ??  ?I think the situation that has unfolded over five years is regrettable?.

Edited by Footballfirst

Regan on telly saying that Whyte wouldn't get to own a Scottish club because he is an unfit person.

Whyte found not guilty, yet the chap who was found guilty, in South Africa, passes the Regan test of suitability.

Only at the SFA.

Yes.

And Alistair Johnston for example did not come out well in that trial.

Footballfirst

Going by a snippet I just heard on Radio Scotland, Mark Daly has a interview with Alastair Johnston and a CF recording of Whyte and Grier.  Should be on Reporting Scotland at 6:30pm.

Only at the SFA.

You couldn't make it up.

Ah right. Thanks. You'd wonder he gets his money from then.

Findley's fee will be in the thousands and if the SFA do target him he could well escape by declaring bankruptcy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeterintheRain

Only at the SFA.

Dave lying fraudster King is nothing to do with Sevco.   He's chairman of the company which owns the clumpany.   Nothing the GFA(gtf) can do to stop him. 

Alistair Johnston:

"Other incentives needed to be disclosed..." ie Murray getting the metals company

Murray Group said "there is no benefit...no change in business or relationship with Lloyds"

Implication is Murray lied and Rangers board would not have approved sale.

Note from Alistair Johnston shows Mike McGill knew of ?15 million from Octopus (Ticketus)

AJ says he didn't realise Whyte would be using Rangers assets.

Jambo-Jimbo

BBC sticking the boot into SDM.

Let's see how many orcs defend SDM now, not many I'd think.

Conned by Con men. Shysters shafted by Shysters. Liars Lied to by Liars. The Rangers lying to themselves that they are Rangers.

BBC played excerpt of recording of David Grier suggesting he knew about Ticketus

Grier sued BBC for that allegation

AJ says whyte should have been charged with murder, fr destroying the spirit of rangers fans. He desperately was trying to not put any blame on murray.

Well that chapter of the story was good

Well done Donald Findlay

Maybe a knighthood due now?

Craig Whyte was a person of and I quote SDM "good standing" :lol: he had dubious financial history ffs utter tom kite from Murray. Sweep sweep sweep let's move on.

BBC played excerpt of recording of David Grier suggesting he knew about Ticketus

Grier sued BBC for that allegation

did he win?

Seymour M Hersh

Well that chapter of the story was good

Well done Donald Findlay

Maybe a knighthood due now?

Perhaps he'll get the one that they strip from Murray (well they damn well should strip it from him).

stevie1874

Excuse my ignorance, but who has made the most money if any out of the whole Rangers saga?

Excuse my ignorance, but who has made the most money if any out of the whole Rangers saga?

Green?

did he win?

Don't see anything re an outcome

Might still be pending the Whyte criminal case

Edited by Mikey1874

Don't see anything re an outcome

Might still be pending the Whyte criminal case

Case dropped by the sound of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unknown user

3811480.jpg

buzzbomb1958

Oh dear the absolute seethe on sevco bears den absolutely hilarious,they believed in all the wrong people all along,now all the blood vessels are bursting out all over but never mind they can still turn to the glib and shameless one ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Diadora Van Basten

The BBC are utterly pathetic and still will not admit that Rangers are a new club and had to apply to join the league instead "they were forced to play in the third division".

They then turn their noses up when discussing corruption in other countries.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic