The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

IveSeenTheLight

Still pushing the bread man resigned party line

This whole resignation is extremely cowardly, from all parties.

First, if MW angling for a get out and using his agent to negotiate, it was cowardly not to do so face to face.

Secondly, if SevCo, saw this as an opportunity or were disgusted that their manager was not committed, they should have accepted / acknowledged the resignation face to face, not announced through the media

Its just plain cowardice, from all sides

First, if MW angling for a get out and using his agent to negotiate, it was cowardly not to do so face to face.

Disagree, that is EXACTLY the job he pays his agent for

Unknown user

Yeah I'm with you, seems ridiculous to say otherwise

buzzbomb1958

So the new manager of the biggest club in the world is a sellick supporter,these halfwits don't do due diligence like our sfa bears will be raging especially when he "resigns" to take over when Brenda leaves his beloved club lol,ibroke the gift that keeps on giving,popcorn time coming up again

Jambo 4 Ever

So the new manager of the biggest club in the world is a sellick supporter,these halfwits don't do due diligence like our sfa bears will be raging especially when he "resigns" to take over when Brenda leaves his beloved club lol,ibroke the gift that keeps on giving,popcorn time coming up again

Not the new manager yet....

IveSeenTheLight

I've not a problem with the agent being involved, but any finalisation needs to be from the man himself.

Get the agent to negotiate the deal, then once an agreement is in place, go in and sign it.

I guess the point he would be saying is that despite ongoing negotiations, he did not agree or sign them off

Edited by IveSeenTheLight

IveSeenTheLight

You'll be happy the press have stopped wheeling out rent-quote ex players saying McInnes should get the gig now wee pedro has it.

Was never convinced he would accept the offer.

DM seems to have a wee but more intelligence about him ;)

...a bit disco

Seems like John James has a bea in his bunnet...

'The Celtic team of 2016/2017 have won 26 of their 27 games played, with one draw. It?s a remarkable achievement, notwithstanding the paucity of the challenge of Rangers Lite.

One bitter man stands between Celtic and the prospect of a world record. His name is Robert ?Bobby? Madden and he will be going balls-out to bring their winning run to an end.

Madden will cheat. He will award penalties to Rangers with impunity. He is the worst type of hard-line Rangers supporter. His antipathy to Celtic is well documented. Madden held a season ticket until 2010 and travelled to games on The Salmon Leap supporters bus from East Kilbride. He would never balk from singing the most vile songs and was regularly ?up to his kness in Fenian blood.? He was also a big fan of No Pope of Rome & The Famine Song.

Which begs the question:

?What in****?s name is this hard-line bigot doing refereeing a game between Celtic & Rangers??'

:rofl:

Jambo-Jimbo

'The Celtic team of 2016/2017 have won 26 of their 27 games played, with one draw. It?s a remarkable achievement, notwithstanding the paucity of the challenge of Rangers Lite.

One bitter man stands between Celtic and the prospect of a world record. His name is Robert ?Bobby? Madden and he will be going balls-out to bring their winning run to an end.

Madden will cheat. He will award penalties to Rangers with impunity. He is the worst type of hard-line Rangers supporter. His antipathy to Celtic is well documented. Madden held a season ticket until 2010 and travelled to games on The Salmon Leap supporters bus from East Kilbride. He would never balk from singing the most vile songs and was regularly ?up to his kness in Fenian blood.? He was also a big fan of No Pope of Rome & The Famine Song.

Which begs the question:

?What in****?s name is this hard-line bigot doing refereeing a game between Celtic & Rangers??'

More to the point why is someone like Madden allowed to referee any football game, period.

Secondly, if SevCo, saw this as an opportunity or were disgusted that their manager was not committed, they should have accepted / acknowledged the resignation face to face, not announced through the media

Its just plain cowardice, from all sides

You seem very close to what happened

Diadora Van Basten

More to the point why is someone like Madden allowed to referee any football game, period.

Perhaps it would be better if we let a Celtic fan like Collum referee it.

Paranoia in evidence

In other news Ally McCoist mixes "spend spend spend" with "Director of football is shit idea".

Perhaps it would be better if we let a Celtic fan like Collum referee it.

Not to worry - Collum will get to ref the cup game - these decisions all even out over the course of a season ! :2thumbsup:

jack D and coke

e9946110b2a7a830b6ee637ffbd3f6e3.jpg

The gift that keeps giving. [emoji1]

Who is the ex player tho? Broon? Boyd? Wee Coisty?

I'd take that with a pinch of salt myself.

Radio 2 sports reporter just said the new guy waa replacing warburton who was sacked, surely a mistake. If only bbc Glasgow waa so honest.

Which begs the question:

https://johnjamessite.com/2017/03/09/a-challenge-to-the-invincibles/

Probably the same reason tha Collum is allowed to referee Celtic matches.

IveSeenTheLight

You seem very close to what happened

LOL, not at all, just my viewpoint based on what has been reported and a common sense balanced view based on each parties views.

These's no way in the world I'd want to be close to SevCo.

alwaysthereinspirit

Probably the same reason tha Collum is allowed to referee Celtic matches.

Brings a whole new meaning to "these type of calls even themselves out over a full season"

Collum will get the replay.

Hagar the Horrible

Is it just me, or does he look like a young Fred West?

Any contact details I need my Patio done, and if the missus can assist with the foundation work??/   just sayin just sayin.....

Sevco to pay ?300k compensation for Caixinha. 3 year contract to be penned before the Celtic game on Sunday. I'm sure Warburton and Weir will be wondering where the monies are coming from, so are we!

Hagar the Horrible

Sevco to pay ?300k compensation for Caixinha. 3 year contract to be penned before the Celtic game on Sunday. I'm sure Warburton and Weir will be wondering where the monies are coming from, so are we!

But the idea was that the newly created DoF will assist in finding the long term manager and his coaching staff? Should he not be starting soon/first?  A coach starting first will not have any respect having a DoF appointed above him without knowing who he is first?  Also derhun need a proper zombie on the coaching team to indoctrinate a WATP attitude to the Head Coach and players......He might want his own peepil?

Remember the hoohaa over Fat Sally's wages,  if this guy is going to be on ?800k pa, A couple of other guys will be about what ?500k in total?  a DoF will be on a cool ?1m pa,  Thats already a fair chunk of the warchest done,  If as reported and is feasible that the current players salary bill is ?10m pa,  THey are spending a fortune just to keep going backwards?  they wont compete with the sheep, we will get it right soon enough, in reality this squad is as good as say St Johnstones.  If I was an agent I would insist on a water tight deal, evan have my clients salary ring fenced just as a precausion.  Any agent really should do his homework on the club and their ability to exist during the term of the contract? as well as understand the breif regarding expectations and the reality of achieving them?  Compete with Celtic, what a joke they are just another Gretna who rose through the lower leagues to the top via financial doping.  At best they are a mid league side and will be for some time unless a sugar daddy comes along (oh and one who is not mental).

rangers have got it right, new manager who is also getting the dof job. brilliant, how come nobody else has thought of this, no wonder they are the biggest club in the world with modern thinking like this.

Jambo 4 Ever

rangers have got it right, new manager who is also getting the dof job. brilliant, how come nobody else has thought of this, no wonder they are the biggest club in the world with modern thinking like this.

ha where did you hear this?

...a bit disco

Apparently some guy from Huddersfield, Stuart Webber (?), has knocked them back for the DoF role as well.

station_jambo

Page 1902 - seem remember a song about 1902 

Unfortunately irrelevant now

Unfortunately irrelevant now

Re-released with new lyrics. Has mileage in it yet.

Since 1902.....since 1902.....

You've won one cup, and Skacels' won two.

Lincon Premier

Re-released with new lyrics. Has mileage in it yet.

Since 1902.....since 1902.....

You've won one cup, and Skacels' won two.

Like it!

Footballfirst

keith jackson? @tedermeatballs 7m7 minutes ago

Rangers have now paid 400k euros to release Caixinha from contract. This appears to have resolved the paperwork issue.

--------------------

In other words King, the 3 Bears or other shareholders have provided further loans to finance the payment.

Edited by Footballfirst

Rangers have now paid 400k euros to release Caixinha from contract. This appears to have resolved the paperwork issue.

--------------------

In other words King, the 3 Bears or other shareholders have provided further loans to finance the payment.

I don't get this- did Caixinha not only have 45 days left on his contract? Which was not being renewed- (good endorsement...)

...a bit disco

--------------------

Be absolute scenes if he went and signed for another club now Sevco have coughed up.

buzzbomb1958

I hope he makes a right James Hunt of it more cash spunked away by the biggest club in the world,and season tickets aren't out yet ha ha ha

Lincon Premier

Never in a million years will I believe anything off the radar claims until he holds the rag above his head and the parent club don't sue for the cash.

Edited by Lincon Premier

keith jackson? @tedermeatballs 7m7 minutes ago

--------------------

Keith Jackson. Of 'off the radar wealth' fame.

Prince Buaben

I googled off the radar wealth and that was the article that popped up.. 

then below was a artilce in the Telegraph about Keith Jackson and the Daily Record revisonism

I hope he makes a right James Hunt of it more cash spunked away by the biggest club in the world,and season tickets aren't out yet ha ha ha

Can't imagine the Orcs being happy at this after his backing of his "Celtic Brothers" so he'll get no time, and no forgiveness....

....all of which might well damage the Season Ticket sales, that Rangers are relying on so heavily.

buzzbomb1958

They will hope he is the redeemer cos they are stuck with whatever the lying king gives them ,all the crisis loans from dhss going the same way as last years ,you'd think they would take their kids on holiday instead of lining lying kings pockets

keith jackson? @tedermeatballs 7m7 minutes ago

--------------------

Pretty typical of people who go for "one more spend...this will make me feel better...this time it will work"

Classic debt making behaviour

Pretty typical of people who go for "one more spend...this will make me feel better...this time it will work"

Classic debt making behaviour

I do this every week with my fixed odds coupon, never works. This week tho [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lincon Premier

Other than off the radar has anyone else claimed they have actually paid the money? I have serious doubts they have, and I also doubt he will be joining them at all. Was he not meant to be there yesterday?

Other than off the radar has anyone else claimed they have actually paid the money? I have serious doubts they have, and I also doubt he will be joining them at all. Was he not meant to be there yesterday?

Meant to be watching the game from the stand tomorrow - supposedly....

alwaysthereinspirit

Meant to be watching the game from the stand tomorrow - supposedly....

Probably sent him a free ticket as a publicity stunt.

All he had to pay for was the shipping and handling fees.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic