The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Seymour M Hersh

Ffs, why are the mods allowing these two ejits to hijack this thread with their entitled trolling. Get shot of the arseholes.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Horatio Caine

That's what happened with your belief, you all heard celtic fans repeat liquidation enough that you all believe in it even though it's not true.

You can say liquidation and post quotes of it forever it doesn't mean anything:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-insist-rangers-same-football-5752723#DEEAwPiDE2YmqtWk.97

fifa recognising it is the same club - Fifa the international football association

FIFA?  oh yeah, their word is their bond right enough!

Malinga the Swinga

That's what happened with your belief, you all heard celtic fans repeat liquidation enough that you all believe in it even though it's not true.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-insist-rangers-same-football-5752723#DEEAwPiDE2YmqtWk.97

fifa recognising it is the same club - Fifa the international football association

You let your club die, and what must make it even sadder, is you cheered and supported the very people who were doing the killing. You clapped them in and when they were finished, you cheered as Craigie boy and then Chuck came along to defile the new club.

You then invited one of the original killing crew back as your new saviour, proving you and your fellow knuckle dragging, Neanderthal resembling, sash wearing bigots have learned nothing.

I wish nothing but misery for you in your future, your clubs future and any future club who plays at the cess pit in Govan. May you all rot in hell.

Malinga the Swinga

Tried to avoid the issue, i think would be a fairer summation. But since they rubber-stamped the crucial transfer of membership in 2012, they've not had it all their way. The Advertising Standards Authority, the European Club Association, recent court proceedings regarding Mike Ashley, have forced their hand in that respect, with a very clear end result I scarcely need to spell out.

It is only fair to remind you that your precious club is being liquidated because instead of trying to save it, you and your ilk stood and cheered whilst it was dying, because in your blinded ignorance, you thought the good times would never end and you would be able to spend other people money in pursuit of a dream. When that dream became a nightmare, you blamed everyone else and thought you should survive for the sole reason that 'you are the people', a slogan so ridiculous because it means nothing.

You let your club die.

good lick to you Malinga you'll need it, why don't you go off to the spanish 3rd division to follow your hero babe Malonga

FIFA?  oh yeah, their word is their bond right enough!

I would listen to footballs regulating body in football matters instead of copying people who outside of supporting another Scottish club than Rangers don't have a clue in reality (who were wrong when they say it isn't the same club)

You let your club die, and what must make it even sadder, is you cheered and supported the very people who were doing the killing. You clapped them in and when they were finished, you cheered as Craigie boy and then Chuck came along to defile the new club.

You then invited one of the original killing crew back as your new saviour, proving you and your fellow knuckle dragging, Neanderthal resembling, sash wearing bigots have learned nothing.

I wish nothing but misery for you in your future, your clubs future and any future club who plays at the cess pit in Govan. May you all rot in hell.

You can sensationalise it in your mind all you want, the fact is Rangers are here to stay forever and have won the most titles in Scotland. That history remains with Rangers and the trophies and history, which you can see in Ibrox. Good luck wishing misery on that

they have done a rampant rebuilding job and imo I wouldn't be surprised to see them go and do 4 in a row now or more, they're the biggest club in Scotland and don't even fear Celtic like all of the other teams just lie down to them usually and admit defeat and hand them it

Edited by GlesgieFan

good lick to you Malinga you'll need it, why don't you go off to the spanish 3rd division to follow your hero babe Malonga

if you mean dominique malonga, he plays in italy not spain

Dalstonjambo

I would listen to their word instead of copying people who outside of supporting another Scottish club than Rangers don't have a clue in reality (who were wrong when they say it isn't the same club)

You can sensationalise it in your mind all you want, the fact is Rangers are here to stay forever and have won the most titles in Scotland. That history remains with Rangers and the trophies and history, which you can see in Ibrox. Good luck wishing misery on that

Do you not what i also saw at Ibrox. Osman Sow score a 91st minute winner which was the first step towards my team winning a title. I enjoyed that.

I then also saw cups, coins and other projectiles fly down on us from above from your mates. I enjoyed that less. But then I watched Zeefuik score 2 late goals and remembered 'that's why we're champions'. Now - pi55 off back to the hole you came from. You let your club die. End of story. 

Footballfirst

I would ask FootballFirst if he was not puzzled at the lack of any actual robust evidence of what was said in these meetings, one of which a pre-arranged meeting with the SFA President!!

I am glad that you appear to be an avid reader of SFM.  While I wouldn't guarantee SFM's content as 100% accurate, it will at least provide you with a view that is closer to the reality of what happened at Ibrox over the past five years than the blinkered views held by the majority on Rangers Media and Follow Follow.

I happen to know "John Clark" from meeting him at the various court proceedings involving Oldco, Newco, Charles Green, MASH, the SFA etc. 

I also know a fair bit more about the meeting with Alan McCrae, as I was invited to be there too, but was forced to call off because of illness.

I can assure you that JC's accounts of these meetings are accurate, as are his accounts of court proceedings, because he takes copious amounts of notes.

I would listen to their word instead of copying people who outside of supporting another Scottish club than Rangers don't have a clue in reality (who were wrong when they say it isn't the same club)

they have done a rampant rebuilding job and imo I wouldn't be surprised to see them go and do 4 in a row now or more, they're the biggest club in Scotland and don't even fear Celtic like all of the other teams just lie down to them usually and admit defeat and hand them it

rip-rangers.jpg

you do realise it states fifa thinks they were relegated. something that did not happen. if so why did you have to apply to get into the fourth tier?

I would listen to footballs regulating body in football matters instead of copying people who outside of supporting another Scottish club than Rangers don't have a clue in reality (who were wrong when they say it isn't the same club)

You seem to forget there is a wee court case on the go at the moment and depending on the outcome the assests of the New Rangers Internalional could well end up in the hands of BDO who are currently LIQUIDATING the dead Rangers.

Im just going to get my hair cut and it wouldnt surprise me if I go onto pull Kylie Minogue, Aneglina Jolie and Kelly Brook for a '4 in a bed'. Or am I deluded too?

Unknown user

Tried to avoid the issue, i think would be a fairer summation. But since they rubber-stamped the crucial transfer of membership in 2012, they've not had it all their way. The Advertising Standards Authority, the European Club Association, recent court proceedings regarding Mike Ashley, have forced their hand in that respect, with a very clear end result I scarcely need to spell out.

It's actually 100% accurate to say that neither UEFA nor FIFA have confirmed that Rangers are the same club, whether you try to muddy the waters or not.

You let your club die.

Unknown user

it is only Scottish football fans who seem to believe all this claptrap nonsense about liquidation and a dead club, in England Holland etc. they think it is all nonsense and want to see Rangers win, to a lesser extent in France, Germany etc. they all definitely know it is the same club

There is no way Rangers fan let their club die. Maybe answer that when Rangers win 55 or try to answer it then if you can

I live in Holland.

You're talking shite mate.

it would be so funny when the apparently dead team come and show the rest of scottish football how it's done next season  :kid:  :smug:

:challenge2:  :brucey:  :pleasing:   

I think the Premiership in general are too scared of Celtic and too quick to praise them and buy into everything their fans say to win a title race against them so it is remarkable and will be funny when rfc  probably next season 

:conspiracy:

I live in Holland.

You're talking shite mate.

Rangers fans have connections with Ajax, Utrecht too I believe in Holland. Even in Germany they have a link with Hamburg. Galatasaray fans were chanting 'Glasgow Rangers' against cfc this season. Rangers have links with far more foreign clubs who like them than Celtic. I don't need to go on mate. 

Ajax fans have a connection with Rangers and you can't deny it.

there's a celtic love in in Scottish football but not in Europe  :23:  :16:

:chase:  :justsayno:

Edited by GlesgieFan

Unknown user

Rangers fans have connections with Ajax, Utrecht too I believe in Holland. Even in Germany they have a link with Hamburg. Galatasaray fans were chanting 'Glasgow Rangers' against cfc this season. Rangers have links with far more foreign clubs who like them than Celtic. I don't need to go on mate. 

there's a celtic love in in Scottish football but not in Europe 

You said "in England Holland etc. they think it is all nonsense and want to see Rangers win"

Again, that's shite mate.

I work in a big factory, there's a whole bunch of Ajax fans that I've spoken with and not one of them has a connection with rangers. A handful do with celtic, not one with rangers. Not one.

You're talking shite upon shite

I knew that, but you obviously get mixed up with some parts of your information. It seems like you are one of the people like who Regan mentioned have already made their mind up on their opinion and could never be convinced otherwise too mate. I don't want to divulge into a big topic, but it's not like you can just form ?100 company and become Rangers - it's the same club UEFA which the SFA have recognised it as, under a different holding company, the takeover cost much more than that as well, and the value now must be going through the roof but not as if that changes things.

When you look at the league table and on Sky etc., it's not The Rangers either it is Rangers. 'The Rangers Football Club' isn't even the real name of the holding company either I believe.

Your team were LIQUIDATED :)

....You can sensationalise it in your mind all you want, the fact is Rangers are here to stay forever and have won the most titles in Scotland. That history remains with Rangers and the trophies and history, which you can see in Ibrox....

NewCo actually bought Oldco's history, which is like me buying an old Brazil top with 10 on it, and claiming I've won the World Cup.

Unknown user

NewCo actually bought Oldco's history, which is like me buying an old Brazil top with 10 on it, and claiming I've won the World Cup.

OMFG you were amazing! How's the impotence?

North Berwick Jambo

Wow we've got a live one! I wonder how long this one will last? I just love how these delusional Hun WUM's appear on here trying to peddle the "we're still the same club" myth, seriously they need to take all their crayons away & ban Internet access down at their local job-clubs so we get some ******* peace! Just get to **** ya **** ;)

Diadora Van Basten

sevco-to-trfc.jpg

Confirmation that the name of the Company is The Rangers Football Club.

It's funny that Glesgiefan describes it as a "Holding Company" even though it doesn't hold any companies.

Rangers are The Rangers Football Club that is the legal entity.

The idea that there is a legal entity separate called "the club" is a comfort blanket to those who cannot face reality. 

If yer no blue yer green!

The cry of bigoted halfwits.

In this case, bigoted halfwits who let there club die.

Confirmation that the name of the Company is The Rangers Football Club.

It's funny that Glesgiefan describes it as a "Holding Company" even though it doesn't hold any companies.

Rangers are The Rangers Football Club that is the legal entity.

The idea that there is a legal entity separate called "the club" is a comfort blanket to those who cannot face reality. 

..a concept with which the law has yet to catch up ( or words to that effect..)

Wow we've got a live one! I wonder how long this one will last? I just love how these delusional Hun WUM's appear on here trying to peddle the "we're still the same club" myth, seriously they need to take all their crayons away & ban Internet access down at their local job-clubs so we get some ******* peace! Just get to **** ya **** ;)

The fact that they comee on here says it all.

The ultimate failure is not being able to fulflil your fixtures. What has been won if you end up liquidated? Must be so hard to take.

The fact that they comee on here says it all.

The ultimate failure is not being able to fulflil your fixtures. What has been won if you end up liquidated? Must be so hard to take.

Hearts would have probably re-arranged a fixture if big Duda etc. got called up like they deserve

Edited by GlesgieFan

Ffs, why are the mods allowing these two ejits to hijack this thread with their entitled trolling. Get shot of the arseholes.

As I stated yesterday if everyone ignores him he will get bored and leave. Another seems to have appeared as many are taking the bait.

It is surely better we deal with this on our own rather than asking the mods to intervene as they may not be able to launch them if the protagonists do not post anything outwith the rules.

If no one replies to their comments they gain nothing and will throw their teddy bear out of the cot and look to another forum to play in and leave us in peace. 

7628mm

if we could still rep a post, i would rep yours right now!

Why thank you and have some mana back 

Jambo-Jimbo

As I stated yesterday if everyone ignores him he will get bored and leave. Another seems to have appeared as many are taking the bait.

It is surely better we deal with this on our own rather than asking the mods to intervene as they may not be able to launch them if the protagonists do not post anything outwith the rules.

If no one replies to their comments they gain nothing and will throw their teddy bear out of the cot and look to another forum to play in and leave us in peace. 

Exactly, he's now trying to derail the thread even further by fishing for what we would do if Dauda or any other player got picked for their country, would we postpone matches.

Please guys ignore him, he's a troll & WUM.

They let one club die. The new one does not exactly look to be in rude financial health either. Letting that one die as well would be careless.

Malinga the Swinga

What on earth are you talking about. Lasith Malinga is one of the worlds great swing bowlers and plays cricket for Sri Lanka. Try not to reinforce the opinion of most on here that you are a complete moron who can barely string a sentence together and actually think before you act, although I do realise that thinking is where you will have difficulty.

Now see he has been banned. Bit of a muppet though.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Footballfirst

Green?s appeal for legal costs against RIFC dismissed.

The reasons for the decision have not been published in light of the criminal proceedings.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/charles-green-legal-proceedings/#.VuvwHOzNGYE.twitter

WE are pleased to advise that the appeal by Charles Green against the decision of the Lord Ordinary to dismiss his application to have Rangers International Football Club PLC meet the expenses of the criminal proceedings brought against him has been refused.
Lady Dorrian, Lord Bracadale and Lord Malcolm sitting in the Inner House of the Court of Session unanimously reached this decision.

Rangers Chairman Dave King stated: ?I am delighted by this decision. When the new board was installed last year we made a commitment that we would protect Rangers interests at all times and hold those who damaged our Club to account. This was already evidenced by our success in dealing with the frivolous litigation launched by Sports Direct against the Club and myself ? including punitive cost awards in our favour.?

Mr King added: ?We are unsurprised but delighted that this latest court success brings to an end the unjustifiable claims by Charles Green. He is now totally responsible for the cost of defending himself in the criminal case brought against him for his dealings with the Club. Furthermore, we will vigorously pursue Charles Green for recovery of the legal costs that we incurred including the ?50,000 lodged with the Court as a caution.?

Edited by Footballfirst

My reading of the document is that HMRC would go after the company first then the individuals. That company is RFC 2012 (IL) so there is no money to be had there, so ultimately it would fall to the players to pay up. A large portion of the benficiaries were foreign nationals, so I think HMRC would have some difficulty pursuing them. However, I'd like to see the reaction of Ferguson, McCann, Hutton, Dodds and of course SDM and Ogilvie if HMRC went after them

Probably depends if BBC decides to give them a platform to peddle hard luck stories

it would be so funny when the apparently dead team come and show the rest of scottish football how it's done next season  :kid:  :smug:

:challenge2:  :brucey:  :pleasing:   

I think the Premiership in general are too scared of Celtic and too quick to praise them and buy into everything their fans say to win a title race against them so it is remarkable and will be funny when rfc  probably next season 

:conspiracy:

there's a celtic love in in Scottish football but not in Europe  :23:  :16:

:chase:  :justsayno:

Not been to Zagreb have you?

Re above Rangers seem to maintain their pitch well

That's about all the credit they are getting for their contribution to Scottish football.

My reading of the document is that HMRC would go after the company first then the individuals. That company is RFC 2012 (IL) so there is no money to be had there, so ultimately it would fall to the players to pay up.  A large portion of the benficiaries were foreign nationals, so I think HMRC would have some difficulty pursuing them.  However, I'd like to see the reaction of Ferguson, McCann, Hutton, Dodds and of course SDM and Ogilvie if HMRC went after them

I would expect HMRC to go after those players who are EU citizens.  If not directly, then by informing the tax authority in the country where these players now reside.

I was resident in The Netherlands when I got a knock on the door one day and standing there was a representative from the Skatteetaten (Norwegian Tax Authority) looking for my unpaid taxes from years previous.  And the amount they were looking for was far less than what was paid through EBTs.   

The reasons for the decision have not been published in light of the criminal proceedings.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/charles-green-legal-proceedings/#.VuvwHOzNGYE.twitter

Shame that the reasons for the case being dismissed will not be published. 

Especially given we were told the following...

"Dewar [Green's QC] says the case rests on how the court defines the phrase 'Rangers Football Club'. Dewar said the only possible way to interpret the phrase 'Rangers Football Club' is as the company formally known as 'Sevco Scotland'."

:pleasing:

"Dewar [Green's QC] says the case rests on how the court defines the phrase 'Rangers Football Club'. Dewar said the only possible way to interpret the phrase 'Rangers Football Club' is as the company formally known as 'Sevco Scotland'."

Oh well that's it settled for me then ...

Jambo-Jimbo

King might be proclaiming it as a victory just now, but I wonder what he'll say if Charlie boy started to sing like a canary.

Somebody's going to do a deal somewhere along the lines.

Jambo-Jimbo

Oh well that's it settled for me then ...

Totally convinced I am now as well, open and shut case if you ask me.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic