The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

My reading of the document is that HMRC would go after the company first then the individuals. That company is RFC 2012 (IL) so there is no money to be had there, so ultimately it would fall to the players to pay up.  A large portion of the benficiaries were foreign nationals, so I think HMRC would have some difficulty pursuing them.  However, I'd like to see the reaction of Ferguson, McCann, Hutton, Dodds and of course SDM and Ogilvie if HMRC went after them

.... and if in their defence the players and officials started producing side letters and contracts. Looking forward to this running and running

Footballfirst

Stewart Regan was in town today, doing a presentation to students and others at Edinburgh University.

One of the regular posters on SFM "Auldheid" had been invited by the host Professor, Grant Harvey, to come along to listen to the presentation and ask any questions he had of Regan.   "Auldheid" is one of the Celtic shareholders behind "Resolution 12" which asked the club to seek answers from the SFA regarding the awarding of a UEFA Licence to Rangers in 2011, while they were alleged to have outstanding (overdue) taxes (namely the wee tax case).  Unfortunately "Auldheid" is currently out of the country, therefore he invited another poster, "John Clark", to attend in his place and ask Regan a couple of pointed questions.

An interesting exchange of views followed the presentation which demonstrates why fans of all clubs should continue to hold the SFA and others to account, and why threads such as this remain important. 

"John Clark" has just posted the following on SFM as his record of the event.

The meeting was attended by well over 60 students (including some Chinese, Italian, German and a stack of females) and some academics,and introduced by Grant Harvey (? a professor, I think).

Regan gave a slickly competent (and actually quite interesting) ?powerpoint? presentation from old Henry?s recommendations through to the the troubles at FIFA and UEFA.He had begun by saying that when he was a student (?like you , except that my day was in the 1980s!?).

I had the first question. I opened by saying that while he may have been a student in the 80s, my first year at uni was in the early ?60s, and I felt like Methuselah. (Get the audience on your side, or what!). I said I had enjoyed the interesting and informative presentation, I realised that it was delivered in an academic context, but I wanted to relate to practicalities.

I said I had sat listening to him talk about values , transparency and integrity and the FIFA and UEFA governance problems and I wanted to mention that the SFA had problems in its own governance.

I said that UEFA had been misled, whether intentionally or through incompetence, about RFC?s state of social taxes indebtedness and as a result that club had been granted a European licence they were not entitled to.

The Grant guy said "Oh, there?s a bit of background there, Rangers/Celtic? 

I put my finger up, told him this wasn?t a Celtic-Rangers matter, and said that I wanted to hear Regan state categorically that RFC was not in debt to HMRC at the deadline date.

Regan said that the matter was complex, and explained to the class (with a smile) that, as he had mentioned earlier, the West of Scotland threw up particular problems, and that this  wasn?t really the place to discuss it, but he would see me after the meeting.

After the meeting, when only he and I and Harvey were present, (Harvey said he had seen me before at Hampden, but couldn?t say in what context)

I again asked Regan whether he would categorically state as the official SFA position that RFC were not in debt to HMRC at the deadline.

He said that the SFA had met the requirements of Art. 66 and that the club had been ?in negotiation? with HMRC.

I said that, no, in fact the club was actually in debt in respect of social taxes, and the SFA were derelict in duty, intentionally or otherwise.

I said: if I were to provide incontrovertible evidence that the club was actually owing money to HMRC , and the debt collectors had been in, what would you do ?

His reply was ?Nothing?.

I said I would report that back to my people.

He asked ?and who are your people? People who don?t use their real names?

I said I use my real name, and I have written to UEFA using my real name, so that there would be evidence that at least someone had raised the issue before any artificial deadline.I added that we, who pay our money, are the people.

His reply was ?if you?ve made your mind up, and that?s your opinion, there?s no way I?m going to convince you?

I said it was not a matter of opinion but of fact, and it won?t go away.

And that was that.

No great surprise, but at least the satisfaction of speaking face-to-face

As an aside, the non payment of the wee tax case bill is included in the charges on the "Fraudco" indictment. There is every possibility that the actual dates when the wee tax case bill became due/overdue will be revealed in evidence, or be subject to a ruling by the judge.  Such a revelation or ruling could leave Mr Regan with some explaining to do.

There are supporting documents in the hands of the "Resolution 12" group which have been presented to the Club, the SFA and a number of journalists, but a coherent explanation from the SFA still hasn't been forthcoming.

I have seen some of the documentation, but I can't share it because of the ongoing criminal proceedings. 

Edited by Footballfirst

as it stands he would be 5th choice CB for hearts, behind ozturk, souttar, rossi and augustyn

I think he might well be behind McGhee as well so make that 6th choice.

Don't remember any Huns complaining when the old firm old guard regularly kept out promising youngsters from the national team.

Stewart Regan was in town today, doing a presentation to students and others at Edinburgh University.

One of the regular posters on SFM "Auldheid" had been invited by the host Professor, Grant Harvey, to come along to listen to the presentation and ask any questions he had of Regan.   "Auldheid" is one of the Celtic shareholders behind "Resolution 12" which asked the club to seek answers from the SFA regarding the awarding of a UEFA Licence to Rangers in 2011, while they were alleged to have outstanding (overdue) taxes (namely the wee tax case).  Unfortunately "Auldheid" is currently out of the country, therefore he invited another poster, "John Clark", to attend in his place and ask Regan a couple of pointed questions.

An interesting exchange of views followed the presentation which demonstrates why fans of all clubs should continue to hold the SFA and others to account, and why threads such as this remain important. 

"John Clark" has just posted the following on SFM as his record of the event.

As an aside, the non payment of the wee tax case bill is included in the charges on the "Fraudco" indictment. There is every possibility that the actual dates when the wee tax case bill became due/overdue will be revealed in evidence, or be subject to a ruling by the judge.  Such a revelation or ruling could leave Mr Regan with some explaining to do.

There are supporting documents in the hands of the "Resolution 12" group which have been presented to the Club, the SFA and a number of journalists, but a coherent explanation from the SFA still hasn't been forthcoming.

I have seen some of the documentation, but I can't share it because of the ongoing criminal proceedings. 

if the information presented during the fraudco indictment showed that rangers should not have been given a license surely this should make regans position untenable and would put rangers league status at risk

His reply was ?Nothing?.

I said I would report that back to my people.

He asked ?and who are your people? People who don?t use their real names?

I said I use my real name, and I have written to UEFA using my real name, so that there would be evidence that at least someone had raised the issue before any artificial deadline.I added that we, who pay our money, are the people.

His reply was ?if you?ve made your mind up, and that?s your opinion, there?s no way I?m going to convince you?

this is a whitewash to be honest and in my opinion Regan proved it, the whitewash being this is all just agenda driven and there is no conspiracyt

it reminds me of Salem, especially the way the obvious non rfc fans have now said they are the people because tey buy tickets too

i'm actually convinced Regan is more on the pulse more than I ever have been before now that you see the last line in the quote, anyone who buys into all this stuff will never be convinced otherwise no matter the evidence

Edited by GlesgieFan

this is a whitewash to be honest and in my opinion Regan proved it, the whitewash being this is all just agenda driven and there is no conspiracyt

it reminds me of Salem, especially the way the obvious non rfc fans have now said they are the people because tey buy tickets too

And in English?

Regan is very much towing the line - he's using a consistent story/view and using the "you're mental" response to those who challenge events. Apparently Broadfoot (sfa media monkey) does similar if you believe some blogs/sites.

The only thing surprising about last few posts was that the slavering GF didn't refer to him as Rhegan.

Warburton opens talks for loan players with top English clubs

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/14348766.Warburton_kicks_off_summer_talent_hunt_by_opening_talks_with_English_big_guns/

Rangers manager Mark Warburton reveals the stats which show the running power of Jason Holt and Barrie McKay

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/14348762.Warburton_reveals_the_stats_behind_Rangers_powerhouses_Jason_Holt_and_Barrie_McKay/?ref=rss

sounds to me like we need to start looking at re-negotiating a new possible loan for Duda if possible  :toff:

Edited by GlesgieFan

niblick1874

if the information presented during the fraudco indictment showed that rangers should not have been given a license surely this should make regans position untenable and would put rangers league status at risk

You are not the first person to say that Regan's position is untenable and there have been a whole host of reasons given for saying this, yet there he sites. All he has done is spout shit and that has been good enough. They are hanging on until the bigots are back to where they will have Scottish football by the balls and that is just around the corner. They need to go now or Scottish football's one chance will be gone.  

You are not the first person to say that Regan's position is untenable and there have been a whole host of reasons given for saying this, yet there he sites. All he has done is spout shit and that has been good enough. They are hanging on until the bigots are back to where they will have Scottish football by the balls and that is just around the corner. They need to go now or Scottish football's one chance will be gone.  

surely since you are in Canada you have no right to wish death upon clubs here in Scotland, could serial complainers take over the world with no evidence then like from the other side of the world too

All these people who say untenable don't even have any evidence is just my point mate 

Edited by GlesgieFan

niblick1874

surely since you are in Canada you have no right to wish death upon clubs here in Scotland, could serial complainers take over the world with no evidence then like from the other side of the world too

All these people who say untenable don't even have any evidence is just my point mate 

I'll say what I want, as in, Scottish football is corrupt, and it's the bigots (rangers and now savco) that have made it so. PS, I am no mate of yours.

Imagine coming on here and telling Hearts fans what they can and cannot post. GTF.

Glesgiefan are you actually bryce, triggers broom or just a mate?

You really are equally deluded as the aforementioned

Big Slim Stylee

Beverley

Both of those could hold a line and however misguided, stick to it. This guy's just thick as mince. If he tells me someone's "doing the business" once more, I think I'll scream:)

Unknown user

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/14348766.Warburton_kicks_off_summer_talent_hunt_by_opening_talks_with_English_big_guns/

Rangers manager Mark Warburton reveals the stats which show the running power of Jason Holt and Barrie McKay

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/14348762.Warburton_reveals_the_stats_behind_Rangers_powerhouses_Jason_Holt_and_Barrie_McKay/?ref=rss

sounds to me like we need to start looking at re-negotiating a new possible loan for Duda if possible :toff:

We?

You a Vitesse fan now?

Your whole argument is based on you knowing better than everyone here.

That should work out just great eh?

Brick Tamland

sounds to me like we need to start looking at re-negotiating a new possible loan for Duda if possible :toff:

Seriously, you need to get the feck off this board. You've won the award for derailing this thread as well as slavering arsehole of the year and the David Icke in perpetuity award for being a deluded nappy muncher.

Time our mods stepped in and punted you.

Glesgiefan are you actually bryce, triggers broom or just a mate?

You really are equally deluded as the aforementioned

i would guess at bryce rather than TB, the posting style to try and distract and derail this thread reminds me of bryce rather than TB.

You've won the award for derailing this thread as well as slavering arsehole of the year and the David Icke in perpetuity award for being a deluded nappy muncher.

Superb!

Buy the way, you should have seen Wayne Foster's running stats!

I've seen Duda's stats and I think we should loan him up again, I think he could be immense at holding the ball up at the corner flag

I'll say what I want, as in, Scottish football is corrupt, and it's the bigots (rangers and now savco) that have made it so. PS, I am no mate of yours.

Alright carrot, like Regan said you have clearly already made your mind up with your opinion and I couldn't convince you otherwise, maybe if you opened your eyes you would know it was called sevco not savco and what about bidco did that slip off your radar, or Pacific Shelf 595 Limited

Edited by GlesgieFan

Diadora Van Basten

I've seen Duda's stats and I think we should loan him up again, I think he could be immense at holding the ball up at the corner flag

Alright carrot, like Regan said you have clearly already made your mind up with your opinion and I couldn't convince you otherwise, maybe if you opened your eyes you would know it was called sevco not savco and what about bidco did that slip off your radar, or Pacific Shelf 595 Limited

Bidco bought Ukio Bankas and UBIG 78.97% share in Heart of Midlothian Football PLC a company incorporated on 29 April 1905.

The Rangers Football Club Limited was incorporated in 29 May 2012.

There is a clear difference, Bidco are one of the owners of Hearts whereas Sevco are a ?100 company formed in 2012 that has changed its name to The Rangers Football Club.

Bidco bought Ukio Bankas and UBIG 78.97% share in Heart of Midlothian Football PLC a company incorporated on 29 April 1905.

The Rangers Football Club Limited was incorporated in 29 May 2012.

There is a clear difference, Bidco are one of the owners of Hearts whereas Sevco are a ?100 company formed in 2012 that has changed its name to The Rangers Football Club.

I knew that, but you obviously get mixed up with some parts of your information. It seems like you are one of the people like who Regan mentioned have already made their mind up on their opinion and could never be convinced otherwise too mate. I don't want to divulge into a big topic, but it's not like you can just form ?100 company and become Rangers - it's the same club UEFA which the SFA have recognised it as, under a different holding company, the takeover cost much more than that as well, and the value now must be going through the roof but not as if that changes things. 

When you look at the league table and on Sky etc., it's not The Rangers either it is Rangers. 'The Rangers Football Club' isn't even the real name of the holding company either I believe.

Edited by GlesgieFan

I knew that, but you obviously get mixed up with some parts of your information. It seems like you are one of the people like who Regan mentioned have already made their mind up on their opinion and could never be convinced otherwise too mate. I don't want to divulge into a big topic, but it's not like you can just form ?100 company and become Rangers - it's the same club UEFA which the SFA have recognised it as, under a different holding company, the takeover cost much more than that as well, and the value now must be going through the roof but not as if that changes things. 

When you look at the league table and on Sky etc., it's not The Rangers either it is Rangers. 'The Rangers Football Club' isn't even the real name of the holding company either I believe.

The Rangers is what they made the name to deliberately make it different - end of

Diadora Van Basten

Neither UEFA or the SFA have stated that Rangers are the same club.

The SFA have avoided the issue. Whilst if The Rangers tried to play in Europe within three years of the company being formed then they would have had a similar experience to that of Derry City.

diverge ?

Unknown user

You're not Rangers any more.

Btw GlesgieFan you'd be a lot now convincing if you got Dauda's name right

Afternoon! I saw it mentioned on TSFM that Clark's alleged meeting with Regan had been posted here, so i thought I'd drop in on some old friends - some to whom, evidently, I have remained forefront in their thoughts... :)

My contributions re. issues such as Rangers FC's status have been consistently censored on TSFM. For being "wrong", i suppose... Anyway, given a couple of protagonists on there are also resident here, I thought I would share some thoughts here.

Regarding this John Clark chap. The firebrand of all firebrands on TSFM when it comes to the "liquidation lie", general pro-Rangers conspiracies within the SFA etc. He now claims to have met with both the SFA Chief Exective and the SFA President, the latter in a pre-arranged, sit-down meeting with Darryl Broadfoot that he claimed lasted 40 minutes.

To me it seems baffling given these golden opportunities should arise to skewer the chief antagonists that have occupied his - and the wider TSFM communities' - mind(s) for near four years, yet he would emerge with no credible record of what transpired between them.

?1000s pour into TSFM from donations from the fatihful yet among these resources, I'm invited to believe that they didn't think to provide Mr. Clark with a ?20 device to actually record the exchanges between them? Seriously?!

4 years craving for a chance to confront the authorities, it arrives, on two occasions, and all that results is one man's claimed account posted on a forum. It would be funny(ier) if these people were not in fact deadly serious. 

I would ask FootballFirst if he was not puzzled at the lack of any actual robust evidence of what was said in these meetings, one of which a pre-arranged meeting with the SFA President!!

Neither UEFA or the SFA have stated that Rangers are the same club.

The SFA have avoided the issue. 

Tried to avoid the issue, i think would be a fairer summation. But since they rubber-stamped the crucial transfer of membership in 2012, they've not had it all their way. The Advertising Standards Authority, the European Club Association, recent court proceedings regarding Mike Ashley, have forced their hand in that respect, with a very clear end result I scarcely need to spell out.

Edited by bryce9a

Afternoon! I saw it mentioned on TSFM that Clark's alleged meeting with Regan had been posted here, so i thought I'd drop in on some old friends - some to whom, evidently, I have remained forefront in their thoughts... :)

My contributions re. issues such as Rangers FC's status have been consistently censored on TSFM. For being "wrong", i suppose... Anyway, given a couple of protagonists on there are also resident here, I thought I would share some thoughts here.

Regarding this John Clark chap. The firebrand of all firebrands on TSFM when it comes to the "liquidation lie", general pro-Rangers conspiracies within the SFA etc. He now claims to have met with both the SFA Chief Exective and the SFA President, the latter in a pre-arranged, sit-down meeting with Darryl Broadfoot that he claimed lasted 40 minutes.

To me it seems baffling given these golden opportunities should arise to skewer the chief antagonists that have occupied his - and the wider TSFM communities' - mind(s) for near four years, yet he would emerge with no credible record of what transpired between them.

?1000s pour into TSFM from donations from the fatihful yet among these resources, I'm invited to believe that they didn't think to provide Mr. Clark with a ?20 device to actually record the exchanges between them? Seriously?!

4 years craving for a chance to confront the authorities, it arrives, on two occasions, and all that results is one man's claimed account posted on a forum. It would be funny(ier) if these people were not in fact deadly serious. 

I would ask FootballFirst if he was not puzzled at the lack of any actual robust evidence of what was said in these meetings, one of which a pre-arranged meeting with the SFA President!!

You let your club die.

You let your club die.

Tried to avoid the issue, i think would be a fairer summation. But since they rubber-stamped the crucial transfer of membership in 2012, they've not had it all their way. The Advertising Standards Authority, the European Club Association, recent court proceedings regarding Mike Ashley, have forced their hand in that respect, with a very clear end result I scarcely need to spell out.

I am calling this shite!! Even your so called saviour admitted under oath that you was a new club, so deal with it,

You let your club die.

ha ha bryce spot on

the whole idea that they granted the licence wrongly is just a pipe dream dreamed up by celtic fans in pubs and kds who think they are die hards, and they know that was their last chance to try cry wolf or cry witch on rangers before rangers eat them up and take 1st spot again next season, except Regan called it out for the sham it was

Why do you think it took until now to start hitting out with it? It all stemmed from an article 12 at a celtic AGM that got pulled from the AGM or something, maybe they realised it was wrong then and now it is their last defence so some people who have clouded vision tried to start yapping about it again

I'm seriously laughing that they donated ?1000 to the questioner but didn't think to even record it, either way Regan proved it wrong even by their verdict

Are you seriously going to go around saying to people, if I show you evidence of something (which I don't have but haven't mentioned that part) what would you do 

Edited by GlesgieFan

You let your club die.

You let your club die.

You useless *******s (not necessarily you two, but collectively, as a support)

You let your club die.

And another thing...you're not Rangers any more.

Note to bryce9a and his mate the rangers loving GlesgieFan.

RFC 2012 PLC (formerly The Rangers Football Club PLC) was placed into Liquidation on 31 October 2012. Malcolm Cohen and James Stephen of BDO LLP were appointed Joint Liquidators.

The Joint Liquidators' statutory reports to all known creditors will be published on this site within six weeks of each six-month anniversary of the date of Liquidation.

The documents are to be used for information purposes only. They must not be reproduced, quoted or distributed without the prior permission of the Joint Liquidators.

From amongst the ashes of the failed Ranger Football Club the new lie is now being peddled as The Rangers never died. bryce9a no matter how often you peddle this myth or alter the Wikipedia page the vast vast majority of other football fans know the truth.

Edited by Dannie Boy

it is only Scottish football fans who seem to believe all this claptrap nonsense about liquidation and a dead club, in England Holland etc. they think it is all nonsense and want to see Rangers win, to a lesser extent in France, Germany etc. they all definitely know it is the same club

There is no way Rangers fan let their club die. Maybe answer that when Rangers win 55 or try to answer it then if you can

it is only Scottish football fans who seem to believe all this claptrap nonsense about liquidation and a dead club, in England Holland etc. they think it is all nonsense and want to see Rangers win, to a lesser extent in France, Germany etc. they all definitely know it is the same club

There is no way Rangers fan let their club die. Maybe answer that when Rangers win 55 or try to answer it then if you can

Nobody in England, Holland, France and Germany give a shit about Rangers :lol:

:rofl:

Edited by Homme

What evidence do you have for that claim?

Once again read this

RFC 2012 PLC (formerly The Rangers Football Club PLC) was placed into Liquidation on 31 October 2012. Malcolm Cohen and James Stephen of BDO LLP were appointed Joint Liquidators.

The Joint Liquidators' statutory reports to all known creditors will be published on this site within six weeks of each six-month anniversary of the date of Liquidation.

The documents are to be used for information purposes only. They must not be reproduced, quoted or distributed without the prior permission of the Joint Liquidators.

http://www.bdo.co.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/1354092/RFC-2012-Plc-update-to-creditors-02-09-15.pdf

To quote that old Hun; Joseph Goebbels "If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth".  In the case of Rangers Football Club you can repeat the lie until the cows come home, the club that was, was liquidated in 2012 as public records validate.

mate listen mate Its clear you're a Sevco fan with no braincells mate so can we clear a few things up mate.

No one is interested in my why Sevco players arent picked for Scotland

No one is interested in Oldco/Newco chat from yourself as you cant hold a sensible discussion on it.

No one wants to hear about your opinions on how amazingly tough the division you currently reside in is.

No one wants your opinion on what happens when Sevco comes up

No one wants your views on bigotry or sectarianism

No one wants your view of Hearts

BUT ABOVE ALL

NO ONE WANTS YOU TO POST ON THIS THREAD.

Ok mate mate mate

Nobody in England, Holland, France and Germany give a shit about Rangers :lol:

:rofl:

In Scottish football that's most of their first team, who they think of instantly, maybe to realise instead they don't think about scottish football every day which is instead the reality

Edited by GlesgieFan

I would ask if a Rangers fan was successful in helping the the club survive?

In Scottish football that's most of their first team, who they think of instantly, maybe to realise instead they don't think about scottish football every day which is instead the reality

1) You let your club die.

2) The fact you edited your post and it still reads like that is amazing.

To quote that old Hun; Joseph Goebbels "If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth".  In the case of Rangers Football Club you can repeat the lie until the cows come home, the club that was, was liquidated in 2012 as public records validate.

That's what happened with your belief, you all heard celtic fans repeat liquidation enough that you all believe in it even though it's not true.

You can say liquidation and post quotes of it forever it doesn't mean anything:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-insist-rangers-same-football-5752723#DEEAwPiDE2YmqtWk.97

fifa recognising it is the same club - Fifa the international football association

• Maple Leaf locked this topic