The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Tommy Brown

Is the club deck going to be available for them to use, or is it still out of commission?

Fag packet figures 40k at ?20 = ?800k (?640 after vat) ?320k to Spfl.

Is game running costs as much as that (?320k)?

Most players out of contract, tempt them with good bonus payments, ?500k to NUFC if successful.

You may be correct Farin. :smile:

Do they want to go up?

No idea what the police & stewarding bill would be, but it wouldn't be cheap, on the plus side they'd have 50% of the TV revenue BBC Alba are paying to screen the final. That's if they get there.54b470b64e4aa07cde12e2deefbffff1.jpg

All hibs have to do is win next week to Finnish 2nd forcing sevco into a nightmare game against QOS before they even play hibs & possibly Motherwell..

And we all know how that usually works out

Tommy Brown

And we all know how that usually works out

Yip, all the muppets had to do last season was not lose by more than goal at home.

It went well until the last minute. :lol:

Yip, all the muppets had to do last season was not lose by more than goal at home.

Well it's in their own hands now. If they hibs it up they only have themselves to blame.

Sevco will batter our goal with elbows knees and heels flying next week. 

We need to put up a performance that reminds us of their great matches of the past season.

NO lying down lads next week. 

Glibco keep kicking the can down the road, but it is getting harder to kick that can as far as every time they kick it somebody kicks then in the cherries, they will use Season ticket money to pay-off Mike, then use their own money to offer loans with attachments, and being no longer able to trade properly apart via some 17yo bedroom, they can pretty much carve up this carcass even further. They are in a quagmire with mikes boot holding their heads under and letting them up for air every now and again, while the 3 stoogies are trying to make a rope from over priced Rangurs Taps sold via Sports direct.They wont go into Admin 2.0

As a Newco,surely you mean their 1st admin?

No more 3-5-2 please Robbie as it didn't work against the Vermin lets go 4-4-2 and stop Vuckic from shooting with his left foot.

this thread is pretty amazing 80k plus posts and 1.6 million views.

Is that after the SPFL take their cut of the 6 million?

alwaysthereinspirit

76ce6e8e3751fe96b146bdaf32aa834a.jpg

Ooh misses. [emoji1]

Looking at her I'd imagine she's all ready been triple teamed.

Footballfirst

There is a ticket pricing cap in place for all play-off matches. ?15 & ?10 which will push the ticket revenue lower still.

Are you sure that those aren't minimum prices?

Sevco will batter our goal with elbows knees and heels flying next week. 

We need to put up a performance that reminds us of their great matches of the past season.

NO lying down lads next week. 

I would rather QOS come up, and dead zombie sevco and the wee team stay down.

I expect the officials next week will let the dead zombies elbow and kick us up and down the park, while turning a blind eye.

I hope our class and footballing skills overcome that.

sorry those are the minimum prices agreed not maximum, as S. Tickets are invalid for these games.

7edab4d6c868bbf46c7935b3a6a2bf8b.jpg

Yes. [emoji4]

What a range.

Angus Young

Even if hibs choke we'll beat sevco anyway next week. [emoji106]

i think it will be a draw 1-1 between us and sevco but it is in hibs dms to mes it up and  " Hibs it " 1 nil to falkirk  its the hibs way

Diadora Van Basten

sorry those are the minimum prices agreed not maximum, as S. Tickets are invalid for these games.

Poor Sandy to be in the middle of that lot.

I hope the Sandy Jardine scarf is for your more intelligent Rangers fan.

Yes. [emoji4]

The Silent Assassin

i think it will be a draw 1-1 between us and sevco but it is in hibs dms to mes it up and  " Hibs it " 1 nil to falkirk  its the hibs way

If Sevco draw 1-1 with us Hibs can afford to lose as long as its buy less than 6-0 sevco really have to win :pleased:

Angus Young

it is good fun looking in at the den panic and the blame game nice.  McCalls failings are his own doing though mate, not Allys, not Kenny McDowalls, not anyone elses, they are Stuart McCalls failings. He chose to play McCulloch at the back against all the proof that it costs us points and games, he chooses to play Darren McGregor at full back out of position weeks after moaning on BT about McDowall playing players out of position, he chooses to play Kenny Miller up front despite him offering and doing absolutely nothing since he came back to the club, he has chosen to pick Nicky Clark every week, bar today granted, despite the kid looking like a Sunday morning pub player, he chooses every week to pick his wee pet Nicky Law in the hope that he all of a sudden becomes a footballer despite the fact Law went missing at Almondvale in a cup game against Albion Rovers 2 years ago. These are Stuart McCalls decisions, no one elses. they are not forced on him, no one is telling him to do it but himself. 

Hibs and Hearts must be taken in isolation. Hearts were on holiday mode, and still are and Hibs are a very poor side who have dropped points to every club in the league so far. Big clubs maybe, but not good teams. Both are very average. 

He isn't rectifying any mistakes he is making which is a huge worry. In fact, the only positive so far is the emergence of a couple of kids under him, they are the shining light, as they were under McCoist, and more are being suppressed for the likes of McCulloch, Miller, Clark, Law etc etc, the players who are letting us down. 

• The Godfather likes this
  •  
  •  

Yes. [emoji4]

Wow. That is all.

Bridge of Djoum

Yes. [emoji

That really is one of the most tragic images I've seen in a while.

I can't believe there is a market to buy such utter crap, but, sadly, there is.

And to put Mr Jardine, a true gentleman in the middle of it, an embarrassment. 

This ''club'' and their followers are a stain on our game and on our country, and a blight on our society. Vermin doesn't come close.

I registered just so I could say that someone should add the Brazzers logo to that "treble" scarf photo.

indianajones

Yes. [emoji4]

That is ****ing tragic.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Quite proud that I have no clue why a list of Northern Irish place names are on the orange one. :)

Big Slim Stylee

The King Billy one is funny likes. :rofl:

It's gob-smackingly sad:)  "Humpty Dumpty" might work ok, though.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's gob-smackingly sad:) "Humpty Dumpty" might work ok, though.

It's a stoater! The market for such things must resemble a scene from the original Total Recall film. :lol:

AllyjamboDerbyshire

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/25/76ce6e8e3751fe96b146bdaf32aa834a.jpg

Why would anybody want to have three arses?

Mind you, TRFC have paid out quite a lot of money for more than three in their short history!

Edit: photo doesn't seem to have pasted properly. Was the one with the 'Treble My Arse' scarf!

Edited by AllyjamboDerbyshire

I registered just so I could say that someone should add the Brazzers logo to that "treble" scarf photo.

Do they have a 3-up category?

Angus Young

Meanwhile in the land of der hun fans they seem to be living in the land of the deluded see this taken from the den.

A Gallant Pioneer, on 24 Apr 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

snapback.png

The reality is if we have any ambition of catching Celtic and getting to where we once were we will need to at least triple, maybe even quadruple our wage bill. Any notion of keeping it the same will result in prolonged mediocrity, no trophies and even more fans walking away. There simply must be huge investment. And soon. 

wage bill is what ?7m atm? You want to change that to ?21m or ?28m?

I can see our wages being about ?16m when we have access to CL money again.

alicante jambo

This in bundles hopeless club in every way

76ce6e8e3751fe96b146bdaf32aa834a.jpg

Ooh misses. [emoji1]

even looking like that she could probably get off the giro and make living in pron, if she has that as a talent

FarmerTweedy

Is the club deck going to be available for them to use, or is it still out of commission?

Fag packet figures 40k at ?20 = ?800k (?640 after vat) ?320k to Spfl.

Is game running costs as much as that (?320k)?

Most players out of contract, tempt them with good bonus payments, ?500k to NUFC if successful.

You may be correct Farin. :smile:

Do they want to go up?

It would be ?666,666.67 excluding the VAT.

even looking like that she could probably get off the giro and make living in pron, if she has that as a talent

She already has a scarf round her neck, yet she still bought that one. She clearly thinks it is classy or funny, when most normal people see it for what it is.

Jambof3tornado

Ironic given your username!

I thought her scarf was some sort of invitation for a mmmf, no?

Ironic given your username!

yeah it's the autocorrect on Sony tablet, keeps changing words...I've given up on it. Besides the username is an ironic pun itself. Edited by Spellczech

Hagar the Horrible

Meanwhile in the land of der hun fans they seem to be living in the land of the deluded see this taken from the den.

A Gallant Pioneer, on 24 Apr 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

snapback.png

wage bill is what ?7m atm? You want to change that to ?21m or ?28m?

I can see our wages being about ?16m when we have access to CL money again.

That would make season tickets be about ?1800 on average, and just to keep the wage bill at the 40% mark? at 40k briefs sold

even as it stands at 32k tickets sold they would need to be approx. ?550 just to stand still, and although they don't have any other investment income, it might need to be double that just to stand still and not need onerous loans???

Jambof3tornado

yeah it's the autocorrect on Sony tablet, keeps changing words...I've given up on it. Besides the username is an ironic pun itself.

Lol. Made me smile. Which is good as watching arsenal is like pulling teeth!!

The King Billy one is funny likes. :rofl:

He'd not see much from " the wall"  they couldn't afford lighting . 

That would make season tickets be about ?1800 on average, and just to keep the wage bill at the 40% mark? at 40k briefs sold

even as it stands at 32k tickets sold they would need to be approx. ?550 just to stand still, and although they don't have any other investment income, it might need to be double that just to stand still and not need onerous loans???

Fans are going to get fleeced by The Glib One and his team.  Guaranteed.

Angus Young

keef says they will decide if the glib and shameless liar and convicted tax fraudster is a FPP This week   http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-jackson-biggest-storm-yet-5589631?

All they need to do is look at how the English Football Authorities deal with tax cheats  http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/19/massimo-cellino-loses-appeal-leeds-director

The lying king is not a Fit and Proper person and the rules are in place to stop crooks like this becoming involved in Scottish Football do the right thing and Fail this crook.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic