The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Can Dave King not get his publicist, Jabba to make more photos available for the press rather than the wattie-style cardie and striped shirt.  At least when he is talking p*ss he should look smart instead of buying his clothes at the Jo'burg branch of Primark.

How's this for delusion? Taken from the comments section of the Telegraph.

joestrummer 2 days ago

The SPFL / SFA know they were legally wrong to deliberately demote Rangers when the club could be now seen as the victim of criminal activity.

The compensation they'll eventually need to pay back to the Ibrox club will bankrupt Scottish football, and they know it.

Wow!!

There is a veritable gold mine of mirth to be had by perusing the insightful and well informed commentary of Joestrummers posts.

This is a beauty -

Cashley's self-serving deals and contracts are now null and void, as will be confirmed in the next few days when the new Ibrox Board is voted in.

Cashley won't be stupid enough to face further humiliation in Court if attempting to retain them

Gaunyersell Joe !!!

...a bit disco

Can Dave King not get his publicist, Jabba to make more photos available for the press rather than the wattie-style cardie and striped shirt. At least when he is talking p*ss he should look smart instead of buying his clothes at the Jo'burg branch of Primark.

Home Bargains have been selling the stripy shirts on the cheap recently.

A remarkable coincidence given recent events featuring King.

Derek Llambias is in Glasgow. "Ask Dave King where his Nomad is," he tells STV.Asked why SD cash being drawn: "Ask King if he has the money"

Tweet from STVs Grant Russell.

I still can't believe King has got this far without a NOMAD or funding though.

Surely not?

Derek Llambias is in Glasgow. "Ask Dave King where his Nomad is," he tells STV.Asked why SD cash being drawn: "Ask King if he has the money"

Surely not?

But King has always said he was not going to put money in. He would often say he was going to "raise cash" but he never said he'd be putting his own cash in (again). So MASH has called King's bluff by getting Llambias to increase the spend / loan to ?10 million , knowing that King hasn't got the cash to assist the club , even if he wanted to. It looks very much like Sevco are going to pay all their bills - if for no other reason than it means they have to borrow more money from MASH to do it and it leaves King nothing to inherit - should he actually get control. It no doubt increases MASH power to influence any admin event , IMO.

What is the qualifications for a BBC football reporter; certainly not in-depth reporting of the truth.  Chris McLaughlin is a sycophantic wordjuggler.. 

We all know by now the Stock Exchange rules about the criteria board membership of a public limited company.  Neither King nor his cohort Murray can be members of the board never mind be appointed chairman.  Unless after the EGM they take RIFC out of the stock exchange and become King's private limited fiefdom.  The only downside of this is the inability to go with a new public share issue to raise funds..  

Does the lying king have off the rand wealth?

Surely not?

TBF... where is Llambias's NOMAD?

I understood they (??Ireland) would quit if King won the EGM, but that has not happened. It seems a bit premature for them to quit and suspend share trading before the official vote.  

Edited by I.T.K

I understood they (??Ireland) would quit if King won the EGM, but that has not happened. It seems a bit premature for them to quit suspend share trading before the official vote.  

Given King's proclamation of victory prior to the actual vote, suspending shares would seem to be about the only "honest" thing about this saga!

My son's a Jambo

What is the qualifications for a BBC football reporter; certainly not in-depth reporting of the truth.  Chris McLaughlin is a sycophantic wordjuggler.. 

We all know by now the Stock Exchange rules about the criteria board membership of a public limited company.  Neither King nor his cohort Murray can be members of the board never mind be appointed chairman.  Unless after the EGM they take RIFC out of the stock exchange and become King's private limited fiefdom.  The only downside of this is the inability to go with a new public share issue to raise funds..  

I thought it was company law about not being allowed to be a Director of a company with a similar name to a liquidated company of which you had been a Director, as well as stock exchange rules. Company law would continue to apply, even if delisted from the exange.

Footballfirst

I understood they (??Ireland) would quit if King won the EGM, but that has not happened. It seems a bit premature for them to quit and suspend share trading before the official vote.  

There may be several reasons for WHI resigning now.

The likeliest is their previously advised intention to resign should King be successful. Their resignation was notified to AIM a few hours after the proxy/postal ballot closed so may well know the outcome.

The main alternative is their discomfort with what L & L were planning in the lead up to the EGM and have therefore jumped ship.

Edited by Footballfirst

Walter Bishop

Surely not?

There is no chance of STV, especially Grant Russell asking these questions of King. They have set him up as the messiah. Its all going to end in tears. :rofl:

Arf

Hagar the Horrible

They vowed to quit if King gained control, they have their own reputation to preserve and not be sullied by the Glib and Shameless Liar? King proclaimed victory, I think in the hope he could negate the EGM, and that Leech and Llambias would just go? But Llambias and Leech wont go unless sacked so they can get a pay-off probably from the next ?5m Tranch, and the Nomad going with immediate effect has not called Kings bluff? plus that now the EGM must take place those who proxied their votes can now turn up and vote the other way to preserve their share holdings IF King does not actually have a Nomad in the bag? Right now there will be some amount of phone calling and jostling for power, If and when King wins this battle, I think it will be because Mike has let him, and he will have inherited a club that is now ?10m in debt, still has an EGM to pay for a management team on gardening leave, and 2 soon to be former directors requiring a pay-off? plus those 2 directors could be sacked and re-elected back on next week as part of the second ?5m loan? its just a shame that the BBC are not televising this as a fly on the wall documentary every week?

Dalstonjambo

Given King's proclamation of victory prior to the actual vote, suspending shares would seem to be about the only "honest" thing about this saga!

I would agree with this. They are protecting themselves. 

Hagar the Horrible

I have just tried to open a debate with an Orc in my work? I was trying to have a debate but with a slight hint of me on the, well you know what? Anyhoo he said as soon as these 2 Liars and Fraudsters (Llambias and Leech) are gone the better, He could not get the irony of KING, seriously they do deserve what they get ?

I thought it was company law about not being allowed to be a Director of a company with a similar name to a liquidated company of which you had been a Director, as well as stock exchange rules. Company law would continue to apply, even if delisted from the exange.

Like Hearts winning the league, we think its going to happen, but we wont pop the champagne until its official. 

Re-reading the AIM statement there was no mention of their quitting being linked EGM vote. So maybe its because of something else? 

http://www.investegate.co.uk/rangers-int-f-c--plc--rfc-/rns/suspension-of-trading-on-aim/201503041600035633G/

Where does this leave share holders that would like to sell up?

How can someone who is not officially in charge name his nomad ?..you are not allowed legally to do so.

Share dealing is supended if you have no nomad so pretty straight forward there with no conspiracy to dream up.

The frustration for me is wanting accurate information not hopes and dreams from posters.

PS some on here seem to be supporting the previous nomad as if they were honourable and acting in the clubs best interests....given what has happened at that club why ?...they have overseen a disaster of a regime and are simply bailing out to try and save face.

Hagar the Horrible

We really need to start selling paddles at the top of this particular creek. They don't their shares are temporarily worthless, until a new NOMAD is in place within 4 working weeks, then they really are worthless, They are a private company at that point and might be able to sell them privately, but not via a broker. But in reality your 1p shares are worth exactly that, and you don't have the protection of the law protecting shareholders and their interests? with so many players in this tiny community and only one toilet, well its going to be very messy? King better have a NOMAD lined up and not still be just in talks, or he will have the full wrath of all shareholders on him

Footballfirst

Like Hearts winning the league, we think its going to happen, but we wont pop the champagne until its official. 

Re-reading the AIM statement there was no mention of their quitting being linked EGM vote. So maybe its because of something else? 

http://www.investegate.co.uk/rangers-int-f-c--plc--rfc-/rns/suspension-of-trading-on-aim/201503041600035633G/

From the original EGM notice on 6th Feb.

"WH Ireland have informed the Board that should Mr King be appointed to the Board, WH Ireland will resign as NOMAD and Broker to the Company with immediate effect."

Any shareholder wishing to sell up is in limbo for the moment.  If the suspension is not removed and they are delisted, they will be in the same situation as Hearts shareholders in an unlisted company, i.e. they will have to arrange private deals by themselves and notify any changes to the registrar accordingly.

We really need to start selling paddles at the top of this particular creek. They don't their shares are temporarily worthless, until a new NOMAD is in place within 4 working weeks, then they really are worthless, They are a private company at that point and might be able to sell them privately, but not via a broker. But in reality your 1p shares are worth exactly that, and you don't have the protection of the law protecting shareholders and their interests? with so many players in this tiny community and only one toilet, well its going to be very messy? King better have a NOMAD lined up and not still be just in talks, or he will have the full wrath of all shareholders on him

Bravo.

PS some on here seem to be supporting the previous nomad as if they were honourable and acting in the clubs best interests....given what has happened at that club why ?...they have overseen a disaster of a regime and are simply bailing out to try and save face.

Or maybe just doing what they are told so as to heap more pressure on King ? I doubt there's much concern about reputational damage.

From the original EGM notice on 6th Feb.

"WH Ireland have informed the Board that should Mr King be appointed to the Board, WH Ireland will resign as NOMAD and Broker to the Company with immediate effect."

Any shareholder wishing to sell up is in limbo for the moment.  If the suspension is not removed and they are delisted, they will be in the same situation as Hearts shareholders in an unlisted company, i.e. they will have to arrange private deals by themselves and notify any changes to the registrar accordingly.

It looks to me as if King (if successful) only option will be to pull the club out of AIM and run it as a private company. Like Romanov did at Hearts.  

Abbey Craig

How's this for delusion? Taken from the comments section of the Telegraph.

joestrummer 2 days ago

The SPFL / SFA know they were legally wrong to deliberately demote Rangers when the club could be now seen as the victim of criminal activity.

The compensation they'll eventually need to pay back to the Ibrox club will bankrupt Scottish football, and they know it.

Wow!! 

These Joe Strummer comments are a must read. Even the legendary Mason Boyne aka Robbie Coltraine would blush at some of these. And I don't just mean the comments relating to Messiah King.

Great posting Seymour.  - gave me a good old "*chortle*".

Derek Llambias arrives at Glasgow airport and claims the fight is not over.   #Chris McLaughlin

"Ask Dave King who his nomad is go on ask him" he says.

I like it Derek, I like it 

Edited by Australis......

As I posted on the other thread re. their expectations. I've worked to set up joint ventures with a South African based company in both Kenya and Nigeria. One of the big stumbling blocks was financing the JV. To be specific, the company I worked with, although they had the cash, could not get their money out of South Africa because of extreme government regulations on getting money out of, and into the country. To paint the full picture, we're talking about a few $million. They eventually had to raise the capital from foreign banks to cover their end of the commitment.

Now there is a lot of huff and puff about how much cash Dave King will put into the Der Hun - but nobody knows. Could it be because his personal wealth is in South African institutions and he can't get it out the country? He may be worth many millions, but if that's SA Rand and deposited in RSA financial institutions, he could be screwed and has very little cash to to put into the pot. An does anyone think that having his 2 directors kicked off the board, and terms of his loan broken that Mike Ashley is going to continue to support them?

Whatever happens tomorrow, Der Hun will still be a company being kept alive by Mike Ashley's (secured) loans, running at a huge loss and without a line of credit from any bank. But the Klan just can't understand this.

Edited by Greenbank2

Abbey Craig

It looks to me as if King (if successful) only option will be to pull the club out of AIM and run it as a private company. Like Romanov did at Hearts.  

He couldn't afford it as he would need to offer to buy out all the shareholders. Like Romanov did at Hearts.

Jambo-Jimbo

How can someone who is not officially in charge name his nomad ?..you are not allowed legally to do so.

Share dealing is supended if you have no nomad so pretty straight forward there with no conspiracy to dream up.

The frustration for me is wanting accurate information not hopes and dreams from posters.

WH Ireland were appointed Rangers Nomad on the 12 December 2014, that's less than 3 months ago, so how can WH Ireland be blamed for overseeing the disaster that this regime has made, this regime has been in charge a lot longer than 3 months have they not?  

These Joe Strummer comments are a must read. Even the legendary Mason Boyne aka Robbie Coltraine would blush at some of these. And I don't just mean the comments relating to Messiah King.

Great posting Seymour.  - gave me a good old "*chortle*".

I was thinking the same when I had a look. The guy is a Grade 1 nutter. His comments on immigration ..................

See these NOMADS - is there a professional code of conduct or are there basic rules they have to comply with to be NOMAD for a company?

For example does King put every NOMAD in the same position WH Ireland are in - whether there are companies that would work with King or not?

Edited by Jammy T

WH Ireland were appointed Rangers Nomad on the 12 December 2014, that's less than 3 months ago, so how can WH Ireland be blamed for overseeing the disaster that this regime has made, this regime has been in charge a lot longer than 3 months have they not?  

CJGJ is quite funny, he keeps trying to harang people for posting duff information then totally makes an arse of it in the same post

See these NOMADS - is there a professional code of conduct or are there basic rules they have to comply with to be NOMAD for a company?

For example does King put every NOMAD in the same position WH Ireland are in - whether there are companies that would work with King or not?

I listened to one of the podcasts on the Shareprophets website (well worth a listen , just for the Worthington stuff ). The bloke who runs it wasn't exactly complimentary about NOMADs or their betters (the stock exchange) and seemed to suggest some NOMADS would do just about anything to earn their fees. Certainly the NOMADs that have/had links to Sevco usually seem to be linked historically with other companies that the Sevco main players are linked to. If you know what I mean. Edited by 269miles

Just watch the gut wrenching interview with Dave Mendacious King on Sky Sports News. He is as deluded and obnoxious as the rest of the support is it any wonder they are disliked.

Quoted from Sky Sports News.

"Dave King has promised Rangers fans a regime of 'transparency and accountability' if his team win control of the Ibrox boardroom on Friday.

King, a former director of oldco Rangers, says he has already been told he will win a 'landslide victory' at the EGM when he hopes to oust the remaining two directors on the board of the Scottish Championship side.

Current CEO Derek Llambias and finance officer Barry Leach have steadfastly refused to resign their positions, meaning the financially-strapped club must pay tens of thousands of pounds to stage the gathering at their stadium in the south of Glasgow on Friday

King has already said he will not immediately take up the post of chairman, preferring Murray, like himself a former director of the oldco, to assume the role on a temporary basis while he awaits the green light from the authorities over his 'fit and proper person' credentials'.

But the South Africa-based businessman believes the outcome of Friday's meeting is a foregone conclussion and once the vote is rubber-stamped he will begin his work to rebuild the club.

Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ's Jim White, he said: "I am very excited for the first time in a couple of years.

"Everyone who has followed this saga will know I have made numerous attempts to try and get in a position when we could get the right structure on the board, the right people on the board, to take the club forward.

'Irrelevent'

"I think from the fans point of view we have some really, really tough years ahead. I think there was a lack of direction and one of the things I have tried to fight against is the 'noise level'.

"If I look at all the stuff that has happened over the years, even last night with WH Ireland (the company who resigned as Rangers' nominated advisor), probably about 95 per cent of the stresses and strains the fans have gone through and stuff they have read in the newspapers and media is what I call noise level. It has always been irrevelent.

"The main game plan now, and the main thing I have stayed focused on, was to try and get regime change and try and install on the Rangers board some like-minded individuals who know what the club is about and who know what the history is about.

"People who will give the fans hope that we will take the club forward into something they will recognise more as the real Rangers as opposed to what we have seen over the last couple of years.

"I feel we are at that point now. It has been a long road but I am asking the fans to remain calm to remain steady because after tomorrow we will finally have a direction.

"It will be a long road but as long as we travel that road together I guarantee the fans absolute transparency and accountability and if there is one thing that has been missing in Rangers over the past couple of years it is not just the ethos and the level of respect but accountability and transparency, which has been completely absent.

"The fans need to hear this and they should be demanding this. Rangers fans have sat on the side and watched other people playing games with their club and I say games in the true sense of the word. It has been games

"We have seen a number of people in responsible postions who have really played to their own agenda and the fans have really sat on the sideline. It is my belief if it wasn't for the fans voting with their feet and boycotting games we wouldn't be where we are today.

"They deserve a huge amount of credit for their contribution to what I am hoping is a new and exciting time for the club."

If he is prevented from taking a board position he would and should be classed as a shadow director. There can be no doubt that he will influence and control the board.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Just watch the gut wrenching interview with Dave Mendacious King on Sky Sports News. He is as deluded and obnoxious as the rest of the support is it any wonder they are disliked.

Quoted from Sky Sports News.

"Dave King has promised Rangers fans a regime of 'transparency and accountability' if his team win control of the Ibrox boardroom on Friday.

King, a former director of oldco Rangers, says he has already been told he will win a 'landslide victory' at the EGM when he hopes to oust the remaining two directors on the board of the Scottish Championship side.

Current CEO Derek Llambias and finance officer Barry Leach have steadfastly refused to resign their positions, meaning the financially-strapped club must pay tens of thousands of pounds to stage the gathering at their stadium in the south of Glasgow on Friday

King has already said he will not immediately take up the post of chairman, preferring Murray, like himself a former director of the oldco, to assume the role on a temporary basis while he awaits the green light from the authorities over his 'fit and proper person' credentials'.

But the South Africa-based businessman believes the outcome of Friday's meeting is a foregone conclussion and once the vote is rubber-stamped he will begin his work to rebuild the club.

Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ's Jim White, he said: "I am very excited for the first time in a couple of years.

"Everyone who has followed this saga will know I have made numerous attempts to try and get in a position when we could get the right structure on the board, the right people on the board, to take the club forward.

'Irrelevent'

"I think from the fans point of view we have some really, really tough years ahead. I think there was a lack of direction and one of the things I have tried to fight against is the 'noise level'.

"If I look at all the stuff that has happened over the years, even last night with WH Ireland (the company who resigned as Rangers' nominated advisor), probably about 95 per cent of the stresses and strains the fans have gone through and stuff they have read in the newspapers and media is what I call noise level. It has always been irrevelent.

"The main game plan now, and the main thing I have stayed focused on, was to try and get regime change and try and install on the Rangers board some like-minded individuals who know what the club is about and who know what the history is about.

"People who will give the fans hope that we will take the club forward into something they will recognise more as the real Rangers as opposed to what we have seen over the last couple of years.

"I feel we are at that point now. It has been a long road but I am asking the fans to remain calm to remain steady because after tomorrow we will finally have a direction.

"It will be a long road but as long as we travel that road together I guarantee the fans absolute transparency and accountability and if there is one thing that has been missing in Rangers over the past couple of years it is not just the ethos and the level of respect but accountability and transparency, which has been completely absent.

"The fans need to hear this and they should be demanding this. Rangers fans have sat on the side and watched other people playing games with their club and I say games in the true sense of the word. It has been games

"We have seen a number of people in responsible postions who have really played to their own agenda and the fans have really sat on the sideline. It is my belief if it wasn't for the fans voting with their feet and boycotting games we wouldn't be where we are today.

DK sits astride his magnificent charger and leads the Sevco masses into battle.

That last sentence makes me laugh : boycott or not, that club would have been bust anyway - as the fans are going to fins out.

Dear Chief Secretary (Dave King), I'm afraid there is no money. Kind regards - and good luck! Liam (Big Mikey)

Liam Byrne's note to David Laws

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CJGJ is quite funny, he keeps trying to harang people for posting duff information then totally makes an arse of it in the same post

Unlike you my info is correct whereas some of the others are just plain wrong..including my info re the nomad and if you do not think they are complicit in some of the recent actions which have added to the crisis situation then you are like many of the other posters living in the dream world.

So what I stated was right though of course the dreamers will come forward and claim this and that with no foundation other than hopeful imaginations of what might come to pass

I am trying to look at this with a dispassionate eye

Re the nomad situation Ireland have overseen some of the worst of this saga..... the Ashley ?10 million loan saga in January, they were the nomad at the time of the infamous AGM, they also oversaw the appointments of Ashely's men e.g Leach and co on to the board and have a little look at the article below where at least questions were right to be asked of their actions.

Like it or not they have overseen in their short time a disaster of a regime and are also complicit in some of the biggest decisions taken in this whole saga.... 3 days or 3 months.. it's what they did when they were involved that counts and in that respect what I said was right.

http://www.shareprophets.com/views/10306/rangers-international-football-club-plc-is-it-breaching-the-companies-act-is-its-nomad-a-cretin-or-worse

Derek Llambias arrives at Glasgow airport and claims the fight is not over.   #Chris McLaughlin

"Ask Dave King who his nomad is go on ask him" he says.

I like it Derek, I like it 

This is the bit I like ...

"Llambias arrived at Glasgow Airport on Thursday afternoon flanked by bodyguards and was asked if the fight for Rangers was over"

For this is what it has come to ... 

If he is prevented from taking a board position he would and should be classed as a shadow director. There can be no doubt that he will influence and control the board.

Cheap at the price of a ?7.5k fine ?

Edited by jambovambo

Cheap at the price of a ?7.5k fine ?

It's laughable it's only a maximum of ?10k but no doubt they'll change it as they did in their persecution of Vlad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stuart Lyon

I think share prophet has got it wrong when he says

"we will also be contacting the Scottish FA asking it to launch a formal probe as it appears a watchdog with some teeth."

Not a quality I have seen this organisation exercise when dealing with Rangers then Servco

I think share prophet has got it wrong when he says

"we will also be contacting the Scottish FA asking it to launch a formal probe as it appears a watchdog with some teeth."

Not a quality I have seen this organisation exercise when dealing with Rangers then Servco

They fined Mike Ashley 75% of the maximum fine for being guilty of dual ownership.

That's a tough regime.

And then they.....

Cut The Crap

Mr Llambias not doing walking away and yet still the peepul don't love him. Strange one.

And that ended spectacularly well!

Angus Young

Just speculating here but MAs henchman seems awfully confident when he says " Who is your Nomad " http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/31754772  could it be MA has put the word out to all the Nomads do not touch ? If MA Can force the delisting from AIM MA Would lose a few bob yes but to him it would be peanuts.

To the Lying King and the 3 Bears it would hit them really hard in the pocket  :skull:  is MA That ruthless ?

Edited by munch2

Thought Dave KIng spoke very well in that interview with Sky.

Has Jim White jumped ship from Sky to Level 5 PR company though?

Edited by DETTY29

BBC sport sound should be a hoot tonight as they talk about The Rangers and have Peter Lawell as a guest.

Dare I stomach The Goalie on Sportsound.

Great keeper, horrible character.

Even The Therapst didn't like him.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic