The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hagar the Horrible

So just to cover this again Sevco claim that Utd called them out for only being 2 years old, Utd said naw we never, Sevco took the statement away after everybody read it because Utd complained or because it is not factual as Sevco claimed, and the SFA said its up to the clubs to state what went on, The SFA should grow a pair and state under their rules Secvo are indeed a newco/oldco/sameco  and the HMRC should watch closely as the unpaid NIC/PAYE should still be active if they are a Phoenix company.

Laxeys guy has been pushed all of this when the AGM is due, it will be more interesting to see how this pans out now, who will vote for whom,  Is there more than one Cabal????

So just to cover this again Sevco claim that Utd called them out for only being 2 years old, Utd said naw we never, Sevco took the statement away after everybody read it because Utd complained or because it is not factual as Sevco claimed, and the SFA said its up to the clubs to state what went on, The SFA should grow a pair and state under their rules Secvo are indeed a newco/oldco/sameco  and the HMRC should watch closely as the unpaid NIC/PAYE should still be active if they are a Phoenix company.

Laxeys guy has been pushed all of this when the AGM is due, it will be more interesting to see how this pans out now, who will vote for whom,  Is there more than one Cabal????

I love the word "cabal."  It was created by taking the initial letters of the surnames of a group of people who were conspirators together???

(In fact, checking Wikipedia, the "A" came from Ashley!).

I did wonder whether a more modern version could be done for the SPFL - Doncaster, Regan, Ogilvie.  Is there anyone called e,g. Smith and/or Sullivan which could complete the acronym?

Prince Buaben

Falsifying attendance numbers to hide the severity of the amount of fans walking away. Oh dear. :lol:

130b14ecdafc8a8fb34bc272baee53f5.jpg

Just heard this on Sky Sports News.

Also some non executive director has left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Future's Maroon

Bdo & Hmrc prob aware of the blatant "Phoenix club" implications in their statement too id imagine..

I remember back when the whole newco thing started I said it stunk of phoenixism and got ridiculed for it....seems the penny is about to finally drop, and I know for a fact that HMRC will have been watching things VERY closely (as this was my old job).... this 'wee' transfer thing could come back and bite them very hard on the ass, poor sods!!!

Edited by The Future's Maroon

brunoatemyhamster

Quite a concise news report here spelling out what Greens failure to achieve a Cva meant for Rfc. Liquidation & the spawning of a Newco in Div3.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ErwGJDlkSk4

Nice to see Craig Levien and Colin Cameron paying their respects there.

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Hagar the Horrible

You don't want to count chickens and all that, but if Rangers did go into admin, we in theory based on current league form, and average points per game picked up so far? we could win the league at the end of February against Cowdenbeath.

Hagar the Horrible

According to the DR there was only 443  more people watching their game than there was watching us, that is a massive amount of lost revenue

Every game we win makes a few more orcs realise they are not winning the league this year.

Every orc who walks away makes the financial situation worse.

Goal by goal, point by point, win by win, we are doing our bit to crucify the Huns.

Before the bairns get their easter eggs would be good

As long as we don't win it between April 3rd and 10th when I'm away in Tenerife.

Can't wait for the 3rd May when they come calling to Tynie.  Sevco will either be bust or in the huff, will sell zero tickets meaning we will enjoy a 90 minute sing song, be presented with the trophy and then head off into town to celebrate.

As long as we don't win it between April 3rd and 10th when I'm away in Tenerife.

away at hibs on the 11th April suit you, Sir?

That would be great. Can imagine winning the league at Easter Road!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the 3rd May when they come calling to Tynie. Sevco will either be bust or in the huff, will sell zero tickets meaning we will enjoy a 90 minute sing song, be presented with the trophy and then head off into town to celebrate.

My birthday :sweeet:

Was looking at the fixtures the other day and thought that would be lovely and very ironic considering their party plans last season.

Footballfirst

Can't wait for the 3rd May when they come calling to Tynie.  Sevco will either be bust or in the huff, will sell zero tickets meaning we will enjoy a 90 minute sing song, be presented with the trophy and then head off into town to celebrate.

It would put me in mind of 2006 when we had secured the CL qualifying place, before going to Ibrox for the last game of the league season.  Hearts fans sat reading their papers or doing the crossword secure in the knowledge that the result didn't matter.

Edited by Footballfirst

Your missing the part where they also have have to form a guard of honour as we get that trophy. Imagine the huns having to clap us doing a lap of honour. :lol:

A few two-footed lunges going in, not to mention the elbows flying!

I'm not sure what to make of the abrupt departure of Laxey's man in the Board room.

Could it be that Laxey are planning to take some course of action that would possibly compromise Crighton's position, hence he chose to step down.  Or have Ashley's men uncovered some dodgy goings on that Crighton is implicated in, and given him the elbow?

I'm not sure what to make of the abrupt departure of Laxey's man in the Board room.

Could it be that Laxey are planning to take some course of action that would possibly compromise Crighton's position, hence he chose to step down.  Or have Ashley's men uncovered some dodgy goings on that Crighton is implicated in, and given him the elbow?

Certainly a very sudden departure. Their AGM might just be a stormy affair when it actually happens!

Your missing the part where they also have have to form a guard of honour as we get that trophy. Imagine the huns having to clap us doing a lap of honour. :lol:

Great shout!

I bet they'd claim that as a new club they're not aware of the protocol of welcoming champions onto the park!

Great shout!

I bet they'd claim that as a new club they're not aware of the protocol of welcoming champions onto the park!

Good point, they have never failed to win the league title in their entire existence, so might be a bit confused!

Great shout!

Not a new club according to this from the BBC - same club but different parent companies.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=276915

Seems fair enough. -25 points it is then when the inevitable happens.

Edited by iainmac

i wish jj was my dad

Not a new club according to this from the BBC - same club but different parent companies.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=276915

Seems fair enough. -25 points it is then when the inevitable happens.

But, but..you know the rest.

Aw well, I hope Utd point this out when Ally pleads for them not to deduct them 25 points.

Unless of course they've moved on.

Austerity knows no bounds as Llambias bans staff Christmas party.  Bah humbug! :evilno:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/stunned-rangers-staff-told-christmas-4785326

Pretty obvious now who is calling all the shots inside Ibrox. If austerity is the name of the game now, then it looks more and more likely that it's going to be January sales time.

I wonder if any of this is a reason for the most recent departure from the Board there.

Malinga the Swinga

Pretty obvious now who is calling all the shots inside Ibrox. If austerity is the name of the game now, then it looks more and more likely that it's going to be January sales time.

I wonder if any of this is a reason for the most recent departure from the Board there.

I hope you are not implying that Mr Ashley is calling the shots as according to his agreement with the SFA, he can have no influence at Rangers.

I P Knightley

Shots being called by the NON-Executive director appointed by the minority shareholder who has an agreement with the authorities over not having control of the club.

Maybe just as well there's no Christmas party as that would have been one of the best jokes in their crackers.

Shots being called by the NON-Executive director appointed by the minority shareholder who has an agreement with the authorities over not having control of the club.

Maybe just as well there's no Christmas party as that would have been one of the best jokes in their crackers.

Thats a belter. The sfa are a complete joke and are allowing Ashley to do as he pleases.

100 members of staff x ?50 = ?5k

A night out for all in Govan = ?8k

If Sevco cannot afford ?8k for their loyal staff the austerity button has been well & truly pushed. I wonder if Lambias is walking around ?1broke at night putting of lights to save cash too?.

?8K is around three and a half days work for Sally. Edited by Claudia

If Sevco cannot afford ?8k for their loyal staff the austerity button has been well & truly pushed. I wonder if Lambias is walking around ?1broke at night putting of lights to save cash too?.

Lol! I reckon he'll have removed half the bulbs!

Buckfast ?3

Chip Butty ?2

Local Park ?Free

Per Person ?5

x

= ?500 for a great xmas night out

What..... a chip Butty now costs ?2!!!

brunoatemyhamster

Cancelled because they can't get a Face painter.  :gok:

Blackie was going to do it , But he wanted cash upfront.

True story.

Edit : "A source close the the club" tells me its a true story.

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Interesting post on TSFM re the change of heart by Sevco on their website statement and their two year status.

An interesting post from the LSE share forum regarding the sudden amendment of the ?Rangers? Telfer statement. I?ve no idea whether the poster knows what he?s talking about, by the way.

KARMAGEDDON

Off Topic

Opinion: No Opinion

Price: 21.00

View Thread (5)RE: Stu ? PR Mystery on telfer deci..Today 09:17

I can guarantee that they were served a cease and desist notice. I also guarantee that they were served with an estoppel of acquiescence to bar them from claiming as such again.

BDO will definitely have reacted to that statement.

Do they still pay for overnight stays in four or five star hotels, even for journeys as short as Glasgow to Edinburgh?

Gleneagles for central/fife games and Trump Turnberry for Stranraer, nothing but 'Simply the best' will do

The two pound chip butty -  so expensive !  you cant get much for two quid in a cafe these days,

but  for ONE pound..  you can..

Buckfast ?3

Chip Butty ?2

Local Park ?Free

Per Person ?5

x

= ?500 for a great xmas night out

Let me know where you've seen Buckie for three quid! Its four quid a half bottle nowadays.

They are in defacto admin as we speak and Lambias is the the BDO figure.

There is no doubt that this will affect the club and all to our benefit

• Maple Leaf locked this topic