Total disgrace / Goal not given (Merged Threads)

Armadale Jambo

People can harp on about how bad we were, and we were but, anyone with any savvy knows that decisions change games and, yet again, a crucial clearly wrong decision goes in favour of the OF.

1 minute into a game and a 50/50 goes against you, albeit a big one, you should be fired up even more, ******* ready to tare them a new one......not bloody wimpering into defensive shambles!!

I'm sorry, but had that game been a close encounter and that was at one down in the 89th minute, there might be a case to answer, but such was the gulf it became completely and utterly irrelevant.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although it did not impact the result, I would be interested to know how Celtic players can twice celebrate goals by running to our fans and not get booked yet when our players celebrate to their own fans they do and often have done in the past.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Although it did not impact the result, I would be interested to know how Celtic players can twice celebrate goals by running to our fans and not get booked yet when our players celebrate to their own fans they do and often have done in the past.

That pissed me off more than the disallowed goal.

If that **** had came in my direction I probably would have been lifted.

Ref wasn't even ***ing looking. ^^^^.

Fozzyonthefence

why did he "guess" it didn't go over the line then? possibly and probably lost us the game.

Errr, that's pretty obvious - the officials can't give what they don't see, so if they don't see the ball go over the line, they don't give a goal and play on.

time for video evidence of goal/no goal decisions.

not only have we been cheated out of a goal for. the goal against wud not have happened.

we'd be 1-0 up and still have some dignity in this game.

no chance of that now.

i have actually switched it off and gone to do something else. might tidy up or play minesweeper, not watchin the gfa show.

If the officials needed TV evidence for that, they ought to give up.

That pissed me off more than the disallowed goal.

If that **** had came in my direction I probably would have been lifted.

Ref wasn't even ***ing looking. ^^^^.

You and me both AP, absolute scandal that that ###### can celebrate like that in front of opposition fans, never mind the aggro from last year, and not get booked.

Webster asked the ref and Collum seemed to take offence and come out with the "I'm the ref" pish.

Broony and Wankyama can go **** themselves.

Fozzyonthefence

When you see the replay the linesman is planted on the corner flag and has clear sight, poor poor decision

I can almost understand the non handball award as Ledley's arm is by his side and I'll have to see it again tbh but there is minimal if any movement towards the ball from memory

If the linesman was at the corner flag all he would have seen would have been 2 Celtic bodies on the line and I would be very surprised if they didn't hide the ball completely from his view, given that the ball was only just over the line (whole ball remember).

Where was the ref by the way - did he have a good view and bottled it?

Malinga the Swinga

You and me both AP, absolute scandal that that ###### can celebrate like that in front of opposition fans, never mind the aggro from last year, and not get booked.

Webster asked the ref and Collum seemed to take offence and come out with the "I'm the ref" pish.

Broony and Wankyama can go **** themselves.

Simple really, look at their strips. If they are green and white hoops, or blue with a lion onit, then they can do as they please. To the SFA, the SPL and the Scottish media, they are SCOTTISH FOOTBALL.

o you think andy w****r would have said that if it was they f****s that scored ? no !

our " goal " would have changed the game completely and they would not have went 1-0 for a start !

that was a terrible decision by the officials.

According to the camera view from the Wheatfield, Collum appeared to have an unobstructed view of the ball at the point it crossed the line

Malinga the Swinga

Pretty simple explnation. He doesn't need to have anyone in his way, he he did see it, he just didn't give it, because he is a corrupt wee cheat.

Fozzyonthefence

According to the camera view from the Wheatfield, Collum appeared to have an unobstructed view of the ball at the point it crossed the line

If that's the case then we should be criticising the ref, not the linesman. The commentators were still right, though, in saying that the linesman can't guess that the ball maybe went over the line - he can only give decisions that he sees. The ball is in play - if he doesn't see it leave play, i.e. cross the line for a goal, then as far as the linesman is concerned the ball must still be in play.

Fozzyonthefence

Pretty simple explnation. He doesn't need to have anyone in his way, he he did see it, he just didn't give it, because he is a corrupt wee cheat.

It's a conspiracy, it's a conspiracy...

By the way, how do you suggest he doesn't need to have anyone in his way? Can he say to Celtic at a corner, "excuse me, but you can't have 2 players on the line because I might not see"?

Walter Bishop

If it wasnt a goal, surely Ledley handled it aswell? Also Elliott not bursting the net from 2 yards out!!:vrface:

goal.jpg

The Old Tolbooth

If you look at where the keeper is, he's actually nowhere near it when that pic is taken, so the ball must have actually gotten further over the line than this pic shows!

There's no doubting that it turned the game round, and it was cheating in favour of the Old Firm yet again, I'm sick of it!

If it wasnt a goal, surely Ledley handled it aswell? Also Elliott not bursting the net from 2 yards out!!:vrface:

goal.jpg

The ball moves much further before the keeper gets near it! It was obvious from where the keeper fell that it was a goal!

**** off gfa

Gordon Ramsay

Yes it was a goal but who cares?

If you perform like that you'll get pumped regardless, which we did.

No fight, no creativity and 4 shocking goals to lose which could have easily been prevented.

Fozzyonthefence

Wow, that must be at least 5mm over the line, maybe! And a pishy camera angle.

Have all the conspiracy theorists forgotten about the Rangers "goal" that was also over the line, but disallowed, in the last OF game? But they never get bad decisions like that against them do they? How is it only cheating when it's against Hearts? If the GFA's beloved Rangers can get decisions like that against them, why should Hearts be exempt? Too many paranoid pants wetters on here.

SectionDJambo

The tv at the ground didnt show a view along the bye line, so how does anybody know that the linesman's view was obstructed?

It looked so far over, and the Celtic goalkeeper's arms so far outstretched over the line, that it had to look in from along the line. Then there is Collum not seeing the handball, or the ball well over the line.

I always ask myself when these things happen - would it have been given to Celtic at Parkhead?

And would any Hearts player escape without a booking for going over to Celtic fans at Parkhead to celebrate?

Rudi was done there in 2005 for much less.

The most damage will be deemed to have been suffered by Rangers here. So look forward to them getting a big decision soon to even things up.

When I describe these decisions as being corrupt, I don't mean that the officials are cheats. They are afraid of any backlash they or their families may suffer, if they get it wrong for the Uglies. It is much easier for them to err on the side of them to avoid unpleasantness away from the game.

ToadKiller Dog

Was shown a Better picture maybe the guy will put it up later the ball was a good foot or more over before cleared . No excuse for it not being given .

We need a statement on the official Hearts website from our leader about this clear injustice.

There should be a police investigation into what's going on in Scottish football.

Guess the ref in the Old firm game in December when Lee Wallace scored and it wasn't given? Yes Willie Collum. Either incompetent or ?

Fozzyonthefence

Guess the ref in the Old firm game in December when Lee Wallace scored and it wasn't given? Yes Willie Collum. Either incompetent or ?

I didn't know that! So that's 2 perfectly good goals not been given against Celtic in the last 2 months in high profile games. But the refs are all for Rangers and against Celtic aren't they? Both these decisions obviously favoured Celtic but even tonight's one clearly doesn't do Rangers any favours. The bottom line is probably all fans think the big decisions go against their own team, whoever they support.

Y'know, it's funny how these kinds of things only ever happen when we play either one of they two.

Who was the last non-OF team to have a penalty awarded at Tynecastle when the foul was actually a couple of yards outside the box?

Who was the last non-OF team to get a decision like Celtic did tonight?

Thunderstruck

I am firmly in the conspiracy camp. I have been going to watch Hearts for close on 40 years and nothing has changed; we continue to get the sh**ty end of the stick.

I hear the "not corrupt but incompetent" argument. Strange although how the incompetence of officials consistently favours the Old Firm.

Perhaps this is our reward for taking the p**s out of the SPL- a points deduction by stealth.

I am in section n3 in line with the six yard line, the ball comes to Elliott, an easier goal yo cannot ask for, I jump to celebrate and watch the net ripple. It didn't, I glance at the assistant ref, who stands grid on the corner flag. WTF. We are not getting the goal, I'm confused.

The ball never hit the net, Elliott was no more than a yard out? He fluffed it completely, from my view, I could not see the ball cross the line and IMO the assistant is excused, due to a crowded goalmouth. Collum probably suspected it was in, looked to the assistant and shit himself, if in doubt, don't give. The cynical side of us will always say, that if at our our Celtic would have got the goal, we will never know.

End of story - Elliott fluffed an open goal.

Fozzyonthefence

Y'know, it's funny how these kinds of things only ever happen when we play either one of they two.

Who was the last non-OF team to have a penalty awarded at Tynecastle when the foul was actually a couple of yards outside the box?

Who was the last non-OF team to get a decision like Celtic did tonight?

Another one that's forgotten the disallowed Rangers goal 2 months ago - at Ibrox of all places?

And the most clear cut, over the line, non goal I've seen was the Spurs one against Man Utd, so maybe the English refs are all against Spurs.

And penalties for fouls outside the box are pretty common (Fulton in the Cup Final, for example, or even the one we got against Hibs at Hampden).

But don't let any of that get in the way of a good old JKB conspiracy seethefest.

Reached a new low tonight. Scored a goal but hey the linesman couldn't be certain (which is possible). Never mind it was also a handball and therefore a penalty and sending off. However none of the 4 official saw this either! Absolutely incredible!

southside1874

Difficult one to call. I'm surprised we lost concentration and allowed them to walk up the park and score.

Yes the establishment favours the weeg and the fact that Celtic brought down Dallas probably has them quaking in their boots. You have Celtic and Rangers and the rest of us are there to make up the numbers to give the impression there is a league in Scotland.

hate to say it but i don't think any of the stills or clips on here prove it crossed the line. the angles of these do not show the ball on the ground which means that the goal line can't act as the gauge as to whether or not it is over.

Elliot should have burst the net and saved us the pain. you can bet that that's what Kyle or Sutton would have done.

Hackney Hearts

Another one that's forgotten the disallowed Rangers goal 2 months ago - at Ibrox of all places?

What's the matter - don't you understand that some referees are biased in favour of Celtic?

The whole point about the OF conspiracy is that we get shafted on two fronts.

Alwaysinourshadows

hate to say it but i don't think any of the stills or clips on here prove it crossed the line. the angles of these do not show the ball on the ground which means that the goal line can't act as the gauge as to whether or not it is over.

Elliot should have burst the net and saved us the pain. you can bet that that's what Kyle or Sutton would have done.

Seriously? quite clearly over the line mate, so obvious it's ridiculous

southside1874

Feck me, there is no chance that column did not see the ball cross the line, cheating little dick, I would bet my house on it, if that was at the other end a goal would have been given

as clear as day.............

Hackney Hearts

hate to say it but i don't think any of the stills or clips on here prove it crossed the line.

The still shows the ball over the line, and is frozen at a point where it's still got some way to go before it's hooked out again. Irrefutable.

Look at where the ref is standing for the first 20 seconds of the video, Clear view of goal, maybe doesn't see the handball. Incompetent refereeing.

Do Celtic still have their pathetic "No Justice" banner? Perhaps a wee borrow is in order.

Thunderstruck

The clip also shows the ball diverting off Ledley's arm which was away from his side. Clear prevention of a goal scoring opportunity.

Is any ref going to send of an OF player after 90 seconds - not a chance.

I thought the second goal was the result of a flukey spin off a swipe by the Jesus look-alike but didn't realise the fist was also the result of his inability to trap a ball. Jammy *******s. The game was effectively over by then.

Hackney Hearts

(Fulton in the Cup Final, for example, or even the one we got against Hibs at Hampden).

Fulton's was a close call - to me, it was on the line and he fell inside the box. To categorically state that it took place outside the box is really hard (unless you're anti-Hearts). Video technology does not really clear this one up (I've watched it dozens of times!).

The semi-final one is not a problem. The first attempted foul on Pospisil takes place outside the box - but he doesn't go down. Advantage played as he still looks certain to score. The Hibs defender goes on fouling him once he's well inside the box. Very easy decision.

But neither of these incidents compare with the degree of error involved tonight.

HillmanHearts

It was well over !

There is one still from the tele with the ball already over the line on the bounce - then you see it bounce further into the net before the keeper scoops it back.

The Ref MUST have seen that from the angle he was at - If not he should not be a referee - seiriously ! either incompetent or corrupt - or scared.

But I can understand the weak official's predicament - as in last year when there was all this deluded "antic Celtic" conspiracy gufff which ended up in the Ref strike and the influx

of foreign refs for a game or so.

Celtic fecked Scottish Football up good & proper. Refs are shit scared to give anything against the old Firm.

But Lennon & that dispicable lawyer of theirs are flavour of the year now.

Dreadful times we are living in - Fitbaw-wise !!

Scottish Football is Corrupt to the core.

Scottish football is a joke.

Everyone in the stadium saw it.

Everyone one watching on TV saw it

THE ref COLUM and also the linesman saw it

But the goal was not given

SFA / SPL

Corrupt to the CORE !!

:angry:

The last 80 min were a sham of what should have been

CORRUPT !!

Sitting in section p it was quite clearly over the line. Doesn't excuse the shambles we became, but there should be no doubt that if the goal is given it is a different game.

Archived