Total disgrace / Goal not given (Merged Threads)

Armadale Jambo

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why did he "guess" it didn't go over the line then? possibly and probably lost us the game.

He is a ******* ^^^^!!!

why did he "guess" it didn't go over the line then? possibly and probably lost us the game.

He did guess. He guessed wrong. Clearly.

Also,why can't the referee possibly make that call"? If he can see grass between the line and the ball then he can give the call.

Absolutely "crap" officiating as per ****ing usual

Also, Ledley handled the ball so it should have been at least a pen but not for the GFA

And a red.

Good grief, even a celtic supporter texted me and said ref should have saw hand ball and red.

Andy Walker can't see that though.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Also, Ledley handled the ball so it should have been at least a pen but not for the GFA

And a straight red card.

He also said "for me, it's over the line", but steam on.

He did.

He's failed so far to consider the possible penlty and red card that the ref was in a position to see thiugh.

time for video evidence of goal/no goal decisions.

not only have we been cheated out of a goal for. the goal against wud not have happened.

we'd be 1-0 up and still have some dignity in this game.

no chance of that now.

i have actually switched it off and gone to do something else. might tidy up or play minesweeper, not watchin the gfa show.

Jambo, Goodbye

Us conceding 3 goals there after has lost us the game rolleyes.gif

Walker has actually been weirdly spot on with his commentary so far...

Not at the game as i start work in an hour, but im watching online. The referee seemed to have a good angle....you don`t need a fackin linesman for over the line calls all the time....you can see it head on as well ya flump Collum....

He said something about how the ref gave the benefit of the doubt in the OF derby but was right to not do so here?

:yucky:

It's ruined the game... the commentators are acting as if we didn't even score and simply creaming themselves every time they touch the ball.

I'd absolutely love us to win 4-3. That would be bloody amazing.

Us conceding 3 goals there after has lost us the game rolleyes.gif

Walker has actually been weirdly spot on with his commentary so far...

Brick Tamland

JG "Us conceding 3 goals there after has lost us the game"

Technically you are right but do you really think that? You dont think that us going 1-0 would have had any effect?

If you really think that you no absolutely nothing about football, 1-0 up for us changes the game dramatically in our favour, we would have been celebrating in the time it took them to score their first. Fired up, 1-0 up and the crowd behind us would arguably win us the game. But you crack on with your nonsense.

When you see the replay the linesman is planted on the corner flag and has clear sight, poor poor decision

I can almost understand the non handball award as Ledley's arm is by his side and I'll have to see it again tbh but there is minimal if any movement towards the ball from memory

The ball was frozen on TV and it was clearly over the line and it was still moving towards the back of the net, and then the keeper claws it out, therefore, it must have been clearly over as he scooped it clear - and the linesman saw that!

This tinpot league has been sickening me for 50 years.

It will never change!

Brick Tamland

If it was at the other end I wonder if he would have guessed it was a goal...

Elliot should have put it beyond doubt !!

I think the linesman couldnt see it for the mass of players in the 6yd box

Jambo, Goodbye

JG "Us conceding 3 goals there after has lost us the game"

Technically you are right but do you really think that? You dont think that us going 1-0 would have had any effect?

If you really think that you no absolutely nothing about football, 1-0 up for us changes the game dramatically in our favour, we would have been celebrating in the time it took them to score their first. Fired up, 1-0 up and the crowd behind us would arguably win us the game. But you crack on with your nonsense.

Of course I do but we should of responded by saying to ourselves, "Right, let's get another" It kept it at 0-0 so we have no excuses for the horrific way in which we have shipped 3 goals.

Not scoring a goal when it is 0-0 is not the reason why we conceded 3, it's plainly obvious that we would have a good 90 minutes to play after the disallowed goal, our response is what is costing us.

But you crack on with your arrogant nonsense towards other posters...

Hannibal Lecter

And a red.

Good grief, even a celtic supporter texted me and said ref should have saw hand ball and red.

Andy Walker can't see that though.

My brother in law who is a Celtic fan more or less said the same thing to me.

Jambo in Yorkshire

Apparently the same linesman that denied Lee Wallace in the old firm game - enough said - if this was in Eastern Europe the word corrupt would be mentioned!!!

My brother in law who is a Celtic fan more or less said the same thing to me.

Spoke to 2 on facebook though, who said they honestly couldn't see where the penalty shout could come from???

Malinga the Swinga

Either a goal, because the ball is over the line, or even accounting for a good honest Scottish type mistake from the linesman, it was then a penlty and a red acrd for Ledley. That would be Ledley who scored as well, yet should't even be on the park.

Still, I'm sure that these breaks will even out so Rangers will get dodgy decision next time we play them, just to show there is no bias. Look forward to hearing from Vlad re another fair refereeing performance. he sees it, yet those who live here still refuse to open their eyes and see what is happening.

Scottish football, corrupt to its core.

Fozzyonthefence

Don't think the linesman could possibly have seen the ball with the man on the post and the other one on the line between him and the ball, therefore, if he couldn't see the ball he couldn't guess and give the goal. Not sure about the ref's positioning though - you'd have thought he might have noticed it was over the line. And I wondered if it was hand ball too - none of the commentators mentioned that - obviously we would have missed the penalty anyway but at least they would have been down to 10 men.

And as someone else mentioned - it was a shocking finish from Elliott - he should have had the net bulging with a free header from 1 yard out!

Malinga the Swinga

Don't think the linesman could possibly have seen the ball with the man on the post and the other one on the line between him and the ball, therefore, if he couldn't see the ball he couldn't guess and give the goal. Not sure about the ref's positioning though - you'd have thought he might have noticed it was over the line. And I wondered if it was hand ball too - none of the commentators mentioned that - obviously we would have missed the penalty anyway but at least they would have been down to 10 men.

And as someone else mentioned - it was a shocking finish from Elliott - he should have had the net bulging with a free header from 1 yard out!

Doesn't matter. Eliott did what he had to do. Ledley handled it, the ball changes direction, still goes in, yet linesman blocked, and ref blocked. They managed to see everything else though, so it must just be bad luck. Couldn't possibly be Gollum not wanting to send player off, and lino not wanting to risk upsetting Lennon. Since they caused refs strike last year, every ref has bent over backwards to asist them.

Scottish football - corrupt to its core.

Fozzyonthefence

Either a goal, because the ball is over the line, or even accounting for a good honest Scottish type mistake from the linesman, it was then a penlty and a red acrd for Ledley. That would be Ledley who scored as well, yet should't even be on the park.

Still, I'm sure that these breaks will even out so Rangers will get dodgy decision next time we play them, just to show there is no bias. Look forward to hearing from Vlad re another fair refereeing performance. he sees it, yet those who live here still refuse to open their eyes and see what is happening.

So it's corruption when the linesman can't see the ball? How could he possibly give that? Hearts fans are possibly getting more paranoid than Celtic fans - it's all very boring.

I also hope Vlad points out that there was no way these players could put on a performance in the remaining 89 minutes of the match :whistling:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

:lol:

He shockingly scored....Jeezo !

:huh:

Over the line, linesman should see it IMO.

Elliott should have stuck it in better though it has to be said.

Come to be expected, not getting these decisions against the OF.

Would it have changed the game, possibly. Still think wed have lost playing with 3 at the back, just didn't work.

Hannibal Lecter

Even Neil Lennon just said it was a goal and more clear cut than the one in the old firm game.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Yawn.

Just another excuse to blame rather than ourselves.

We would have been pumped regardless. That is a stonewall ******* fact.

Malinga the Swinga

So it's corruption when the linesman can't see the ball? How could he possibly give that? Hearts fans are possibly getting more paranoid than Celtic fans - it's all very boring.

he is looking right along the goal line and cannot see it. ref looking in the box and doesn't see ball over line and doesn't see hand ball either. Handball in the box against St J and ref failed to see that as well. Funny that, almost like a pattern of failing to see things.

Obua bumps into Mulgrew - linesman does spot that, Stewart fould St Mirren guy off th ball, off the camera, in fact no-one has ever seen it, yet 4th offiical spots it. Eggert dives in and scores to make it 2-0 v Ayr, ref and lino give it, yet hold on, they spotted a handball that never happened. Funny that, still can't spot anything.

We get a penalty against Falkirk, ball on spot, yet wait, whats that, the lino has flag up and now says no penalty, he spotted a player touching ball. Still not spotting anything.

Last season at Easter Road, hibby runs through, goes near Zal who draws back from tackle, Hibby falls and ref can't wait to give penalty. Funny that - spot a pattern yet.

Open your eyes, Scottish football - corrupt to its core.

People can harp on about how bad we were, and we were but, anyone with any savvy knows that decisions change games and, yet again, a crucial clearly wrong decision goes in favour of the OF.

Yawn.

Just another excuse to blame rather than ourselves.

We would have been pumped regardless. That is a stonewall ******* fact.

Surely there are other threads discussing the game as a whole AP? You don't think it was a bad decission?

Clearly over the line........

im in north carolina and i saw it was over the line ! the ball when elliott headed it was over the line and the momentom before forster got it must have been at least a FOOT over the line and that is a f***** disgrace in this day and age.

Of course I do but we should of responded by saying to ourselves, "Right, let's get another" It kept it at 0-0 so we have no excuses for the horrific way in which we have shipped 3 goals.

Not scoring a goal when it is 0-0 is not the reason why we conceded 3, it's plainly obvious that we would have a good 90 minutes to play after the disallowed goal, our response is what is costing us.

But you crack on with your arrogant nonsense towards other posters...

The only arrogance on this thread is in your post!

And he's right, as it happens.

Archived