Rangers haven't lost the tax case just yet

Greedy_Jambo

Skivingatwork

Maybe there's an announcement regarding the release of the war chest for the final 24 hours of the transfer window.

:lol:

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

Touching cloth here! :D

All lubed up and ready to fap!

:woot:

Maybe there's an announcement regarding the release of the war chest for the final 24 hours of the transfer window.

:lol:

"War Chest" - that still makes me chuckle. The Scottish press at its finest!

It will be like Walters press conference after he left the Scotland job.

Any questions guys ?

Silence.

Ok then see yous later.

Only in Scotland

:blink:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Just popped over to The Bears Den to see if this was being discussed. It's not.

However, they are squabbling over the amount Jellyfish is worth. And the discussion included this astounding gem:

"if its accepted yes, but it wouldn't be so stop acting like a fool, your supposed to be a protestant start acting like one :D" And that was from a Moderator!

Makes you appreciate Dexter. :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

"War Chest" - that still makes me chuckle. The Scottish press at its finest!

Forgot about the ?25m warchest that Whyte was going to give Ally.

Problem Officer?

Rangers messed means 2nd place and a champs league spot would be up for grabs... Mahooosive!

Even if they were deducted 20 points they'd still finish 2nd sadly. :(

However, they are squabbling over the amount Jellyfish is worth. And the discussion included this astounding gem:

"if its accepted yes, but it wouldn't be so stop acting like a fool, your supposed to be a protestant start acting like one :D" And that was from a Moderator!

Any thread or mention of it is deleted within minutes.

I hope there is something to the the rumours but i cant see it. :(

Toxteth O'Grady

Try kerrydale street if you can stand the stench

Is it to do with not releasing accounts?

I think its this also, as they told the stock exchange they would have the audit done by today.

loveofthegame

Even if they were deducted 20 points they'd still finish 2nd sadly. :(

A sad but true statement mate. Maybe they'll go the way of the dinosaurs... We can but dream

I very much doubt the media are reporting everything they know already. I'd be very surprised if any of them had the balls to run with a big story against them.

:cornette:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Being told They have lost the tax case. Media are all heading to ibrox the now "something big has happened" 5 page spread in the record the morro ect.

Mods can we please introduce a new rule banning the stating of rumours as fact? How hard would it have been to put "alledgedly" or "I've heard..." into the thread title, rather than telling us it had definitely already happened when it obviously hasn't?

A regular poster recently had to change his username for this exact same thing...

Walter Bishop

Mods can we please introduce a new rule banning the stating of rumours as fact? How hard would it have been to put "alledgedly" or "I've heard..." into the thread title, rather than telling us it had definitely already happened when it obviously hasn't?

A regular poster recently had to change his username for this exact same thing...

:vrface:

Where did the op say it was fact? Read the title and sub-title again, Then Cringe.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

They have just as little information but appear to be enjoying it even more ..... who would have expected that?

EDIT:

(Amazingly, there seems to be no mention of it on hibs.net either. It's almost like they had other things to worry about). :lol:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

:vrface:

Where did the op say it was fact? Read the title and sub-title again, Then Cringe.

Can't see the sub-heading on my phone to be fair, & if that makes it clear that the title is a rumour then my apologies to the OP.

It's a rumour which you can choose to believe or doubt. Not difficult. You shouldn't need an "allegedly" to help point you in the right direction by now FFS :vrface:

Johanes de Silentio

I say, steady on!

Here's the original post, verbatim:

Being told They have lost the tax case. Media are all heading to ibrox the now "something big has happened" 5 page spread in the record the morro ect.

Can't see the sub-heading on my phone to be fair, & if that makes it clear that the title is a rumour then my apologies to the OP.

It does.

I went there and saw nothing.

Honestly, though, I did see an advert for a stand alone air freshener to get rid of odours - rather appropriate, I think.

I am away to delete my browsing history now.

Johanes de Silentio

Confident that they will lose the court case anyway - happy to wait a wee while longer for that. :thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I say, steady on!

Here's the original post, verbatim:

I'm talking only about the thread title, I clicked on it thinking something had actually happened. I forget there could be a sub-heading which I couldn't see on my phone however, so apologies again to the OP.

Jelavic away perhaps

Probably this. The taxman will be pleased - he'll see some of his cash, unless it's been diverted into one of Craig Whyte's holding companies.

jamboinglasgow

I went there and saw nothing.

Honestly, though, I did see an advert for a stand alone air freshener to get rid of odours - rather appropriate, I think.

I am away to delete my browsing history now.

Try the 470 page thread about Rangers. They are creaming themselves over something there. A full page in the thread every 4 minutes.

Its just the daily ranger finally admitting Whyte has no money... Jellybitch will be sold for 3.5 with add on's... No new players coming in. . .

Poor poor rangers, its not fair they are skint like... Even thou everyone else is skint. . .

They're deleting threads on one of the most widely discussed subjects in virtual Scotland tonight? Interesting policy. We'd never get any discussion going at all if our edit ninjas adopted the same sort of policy for Hearts related scandal. :laugh:

Johanes de Silentio

I'm talking only about the thread title, I clicked on it thinking something had actually happened. I forget there could be a sub-heading which I couldn't see on my phone however, so apologies again to the OP.

The OP is in his room, and won't come out - I hope you're happy! :angry:

;)

Archived