Rangers haven't lost the tax case just yet

Greedy_Jambo

Being told They have lost the tax case. Media are all heading to ibrox the now "something big has happened" 5 page spread in the record the morro ect.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verdict isn't expected until mid to late March. Something may going on down Greyskull way but I doubt its the tax case.

ToadKiller Dog

Being told They have lost the tax case. Media are all heading to ibrox the now "something big has happened" 5 page spread in the record the morro ect.

I hope so .

I can see the editorial for the Daily ****** ,for the good of scottish football ,every club should do what ever it takes to help save rangers from this criminal decision by the evil tax man .

Alwaysinourshadows

Doubt it

jambo_til_i_die

Hmmm. Smelling shite...

This.

It just happens to be less than 48 hours til transfer window closes, no doubt a Japaswedish player has just signed. for buttons...

portobellojambo1

Given it is the 30 January and the transfer window closes tomorrow I would think it is more liable to be something to do with players coming/going or both.

As others have mentioned the verdict isn't due for a while yet, and given the media silence to date I don't think Rangers are going to announce what they think they verdict will be and let the papers go to town.

Seriously?

Do they not have a right to appeal first?

Whyte said they will not appeal the outcome as it would re-start the whole period of uncertainty.

Anyway, there is no outcome as of yet.

Seriously?

Do they not have a right to appeal first?

nit that I believe they've list it (yet) but I doubt they'll appeal. whyte has said they probably won't bother, and its in his interest if it turns out he's a swindler looking for a short term buck

Just a rumour. Twitter says story is bigger than Tax Case!

Bigger than tax case? McCoist getting his jotters?

Alwaysinourshadows

People with connections to football or just random people saying this mate?

Footballfirst

The suggestion from various Twitter feeds, the RTC Blog and "Celtic minded" sites is that the DR have a story related to the mortgaging of STs.

This scenario was explored at the end of May and early June on the RTC blog as a document was lodged with Companies House stating that the around 100K STs for the next 4 seasons had been released from the "floating charge" that was now held by Wavetower ("Group"). It may be the the DR now have proof that this actually resulted in the STs being mortgaged.

so rankgers newco it is :whistling: and Murrays patsy takes the 49 million hit :lol: business as usual then :verymad:

media nothing to see here move on :woot:

Rumours seem to be mostly talk of a 5 page scandal spread in the DR tomorrow with some folk convinced it's because Whyte has done something dodgy with the season ticket money. Spending it all or something...

I would have continued to read but I'm not good tempered enough to withstand that level of Phil Mac Giolla Bhain slimy smugness. Even the admittedly rather impressive Rangers Tax Case blogger is busy smarming all over the shop. I can't stand Rangers but I'm not really up for watching Celtic fans congratulating themselves like they've won some sort of moral victory. Urgh.

Think I'll just wait right here and read this thread instead.

Bigger than tax case? McCoist getting his jotters?

back to the joker on question of sport i guess. :whistling:

Apparently he's mortgaged the season ticket money for the next 3 seasons and there's barely enough to last the season.

beijingandrew

Apparently he's mortgaged the season ticket money for the next 3 seasons and there's barely enough to last the season.

I trust you more than the Daily Record.

Terrible to hear of a fellow SPL club struggling financially like this

:jjyay:

ToadKiller Dog

I heard the sherrifs officer is on his way to do a warrant sale and all the Media monkeys have rushed to guard the walls to stop him doing his job . Reoprts say Chuck Dung and Keith Jackson have climbed the gates and chained themselves to the top and wont come down .

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

back to the joker on question of sport i guess. :whistling:

A straight swap for Phil Tufnell.

Both sides have hailed this decision as 'win-win'.

Walter Bishop

Rumours are McCoist has walked, players not been paid or The Daily record to run a story on Whyte having no money.

:interesting:

Jambo, Goodbye

I heard the sherrifs officer is on his way to do a warrant sale and all the Media monkeys have rushed to guard the walls to stop him doing his job . Reoprts say Chuck Dung and Keith Jackson have climbed the gates and chained themselves to the top and wont come down .

In other words, Dale Farm was simply a 'Dress Rehearsal'?

article-1319106961564-0E746DC200000578-271766_636x427.jpg

Terrible to hear of a fellow SPL club struggling financially like this

only that hmmmm nothing hear for chick to report on :whistling: chick needs to look into how many mins did hearts pay there players before the deadline :verymad: must concentrate on that chick rangers in admin a non story :lol:

Maybe they are signing a new player tonight!

637-hahahaha.jpg

A straight swap for Phil Tufnell.

Both sides have hailed this decision as 'win-win'.

yip mcoist was the bigger clown :thumbsup:

:D

now that's fairly unfortunate then.

in unrelated news... the latest forecasts about jellyfish's transfer value have just landed on craig whyte's desk.

money_loss_graph0432.jpg

IF things were that bad then the sale of Jelavic would have gone through -- it ia a quick and easy way to get ?4/5 million in to cover themselves.

There will always be a financial element to any Rangers story just now and of course Whyte has left himself open to various accusations with some of his past dealings.

PS lots have clubs have had loans based on future season ticket monies.

Rumours are McCoist has walked, players not been paid or The Daily record to run a story on Whyte having no money.

Wyyte has not a penny everyone knows that 49 million you need a patsy to take that hit. :whistling: Rangers New Co has a ring to it. :whistling:

...a bit disco

Exactly what happened to West Ham iirc?

Probably going into voluntary administration before there is a judgement in tax case.

3754000108.jpg

tartofmidlothian

Actually, this would be the greatest thing ever!

Paging Wishart and Doncaster...

Archived