Australian Open

AWM

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same old.

Some good play but then he just gifts far too many points away.

The others just never make anywhere near the amount of mistakes Murray does, they make him work incredibly hard for each and every point.

jack D and coke

Murrays got no chance here. 5-2 Djokovic. He's making all the unforced errors as per against the big boys.

jack D and coke

Commentator just said 18 unforced errors from Murray already. I'm on the verge of switching off before the end of the first set it's so frustrating.

Winning a major through retirements - Murray's only hope.

But he'll never win a slam

even then he'd find a way to lose. It's like Hibs with the Scottish Cup!

This is good tennis. Djok is 1 set up now.

The only difference is that Murray bottled 2 service games... Lets hope he can win this next set and make a match of it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The lad just isn't good enough. That's been obvious for ages and he might as well have hulk hogan in his corner for all the difference it makes

Dusk_Till_Dawn

This is good tennis. Djok is 1 set up now.

The only difference is that Murray bottled 2 service games... Lets hope he can win this next set and make a match of it.

:lol:

The Great Khali

The lad just isn't good enough. That's been obvious for ages and he might as well have hulk hogan in his corner for all the difference it makes

Disagree. Hopefully this makes sense... He is good enough to BE good enough, he just needs to sort his head out. When things start going wrong he can sometimes let his head drop and then he doesn't recover. Or sometimes he does what he did against Gasquet at Wimbledon! 2-0 down... Right now I'll start playing and won 3-2!

Deary me.

This is actually the first timebefore a match that I had absolutely no expectation let alone hope for him to do it.

He's miles off the top 3.

jack D and coke

Deary me.

This is actually the first timebefore a match that I had absolutely no expectation let alone hope for him to do it.

Totally agree. You wouldn't think Djokovic was playing a player ranked 4th in the world. Murray can't go a single game without at least 2 or 3 unforced errors. It's sooooo frustrating. The head looks down now. Straight sets without a doubt. 2-0 Djokovic

Deary me.

He never even seems capable of putting any of them under pressure whenever he meets the top 3,he just folds.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Disagree. Hopefully this makes sense... He is good enough to BE good enough, he just needs to sort his head out. When things start going wrong he can sometimes let his head drop and then he doesn't recover. Or sometimes he does what he did against Gasquet at Wimbledon! 2-0 down... Right now I'll start playing and won 3-2!

It's not about Gasquet etc. it's about the three or four players who get 2-0 up and then kill you. He's not in their league

Had just turned off the tennis to read 27 pages for my psychology lecture at Uni this afternoon & got an email saying it is cancelled

:look:

So ive turned it back on. Hopefully Murray can get the finger out, cut out the mistakes & get this turned round

Had just turned off the tennis to read 27 pages for my psychology lecture at Uni this afternoon & got an email saying it is cancelled

:look:

So ive turned it back on. Hopefully Murray can get the finger out, cut out the mistakes & get this turned round

[/quote

Is it Becker on Eurosport? Big hold here needed like.

Mats Wilander, who had to apologise for his constant arselicking of Nadal yesterday.

The Old Tolbooth

Much better.. needs to hold this service game now..

Also John m.. free money. Lol

Haud the bus, he's only gone and got the gun out and shot himself in the foot again! :P

jack D and coke

Djokovic looking like he's gonna pull a sickie??!!!

Strange movement anyway.

Here he f***** goes again with his unforced errors :facepalm:

Djokovic looking like he's gonna pull a sickie??!!!

Strange movement anyway.

It's kidolgy half the time with these guys.How many times do you see Nadal looking like he's at deaths door

Archived