Hubz Tickets

Locky

So in effect, hubz are charging their own fans more...that ?1.50 doesn't include special delivery.

No -- once again let me explain -- they will get delivery for the tickets just not 'special delivery' -- now if you believe that it is worth the ?6 for special delivery then okay but we do not have an option -- they do -- it is a rip off.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No -- once again let me explain -- they will get delivery for the tickets just not 'special delivery' -- now if you believe that it is worth the ?6 for special delivery then okay but we do not have an option -- they do -- it is a rip off.

Would you rather pay ?1.50 at this time of year and risk the tickets not arriving and being lost in the Christmas post?

It's not a rip off because it's the standard price for special delivery and it saves a lot of complications.

Saying this if it happens again and it's a ?6 fee then it's scandalous as it won't be around Christmas time.

Fact is we have thousands of supporters upset at this and there has been no word from the club on this. I would like to know why this has happened in the first place?

worth the postal charge just to avoid setting foot inside Easter Road any more than needed

twice,or even better once,a season is more than enough

feel manky just thinking about it :ninja:

Was just going to post exactly the same opinion.

Archived