Hubz Tickets

Locky

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much like Spurs away, I meet this criteria at the first time of asking.

:verysmug:

I'mm totally confused doing this application form :lol: .

It's a pain in the erse like.

Much like Spurs away, I meet this criteria at the first time of asking.

I don't have anywhere near enough points as I don't go to a lot of games these days, But, I'll still have a ticket for this game. As much as I hate this smillie and the morons that continually use it.... :verysmug: There you go!!

The Old Tolbooth

I've got over 130 points but if those tossers think I'm lining their pockets by paying ?34 for a ticket they they can ram it! Hibs are so desperate for cash they've now decided to rip off Hearts fans by selling direct, citing the excuse that they might not get paid if we sell them to our own fans, they're pathetic!

Dean Winchester

I hope the decision has already been made to sell directly to Hibs fans the next time they're at Tynecastle so we can charge them ?7 Special Delivery for a couple of pieces of paper...

ffs 2 loyalty points off here so do i have to wait until the second phase to download the application form and send it away ?

This is an absolute disgrace from Hibs, IMO.

A publicity stunt, and a petty dig at the club. It's all a bit pathetic.

I've just filled mine out and emailed it to them. I'd have much preferred to just pop down to Leith and pay for it face-to-face, but they've vetoed that by only allowing post or email applications so they can get their ?6 hit per sale.

I think i've somehow managed to despise Hibernian that little bit more after this nonsense.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Not an ideal situation but I guess it will have to do. One problem though, I think there might be five of us who want to go together, but there's only space for 4 applicants per form? Does that mean we'll have to apply on separate forms and risk not getting tickets together?

Problem Officer?

They don't even ask you if your preference is upper or lower. :vrface:

I take it you can go up to their ticket office as well as applying online?

Edit: just seen the post above. What a shan, shan little joke club. :hibsfud:

Do you think they would still accept the application if you put "Lower section if possible, please." on it? As petty as it sounds...

ffs 2 loyalty points off here so do i have to wait until the second phase to download the application form and send it away ?

Ask your mates if they've got any unassigned duplicates. If they bought more than one ticket for a match they only get one set of points, but they can allocate the spare ones to whoever they want. That might boost you over the threshold. That's how I got tickets for Spurs anyway.

Just sent my application away in an e-mail, with a footnote at the bottom saying.

"Aye, you know how to make your money"

Doubt I'll get them now.

Ask your mates if they've got any unassigned duplicates. If they bought more than one ticket for a match they only get one set of points, but they can allocate the spare ones to whoever they want. That might boost you over the threshold. That's how I got tickets for Spurs anyway.

The Hearts website warn's against this. It seems you have to name all the people on the application form - and they will check each individual with the Hearts Database. One ticket one name. So unless you have somebody who has tonnes of loyalty points, but can't go - then I think you would still be struggling.

Hearts Derby Ticket Info

worth the postal charge just to avoid setting foot inside Easter Road any more than needed

twice,or even better once,a season is more than enough

feel manky just thinking about it :ninja:

willie wallace

Could you not pay one special delivery charge and have them sent to one address if you are applying for 4 tickets.Surely they can stick them in one envelope and

give us a break.Still works out at 29.50 a go which is bad enough.

Could you not pay one special delivery charge and have them sent to one address if you are applying for 4 tickets.Surely they can stick them in one envelope and

YEah it is ?6 delivery per application form, so if 4 names of the form its ?6 between them. If not they can royaly GTF, want to get mines emailed over tonight and know it will be all the sweeter when we do them again

What we should have done was ask for applications to be sent to our ticket office then compile a full list from there to send to the thieving gypsies and force them to send us them all the tickets for one ?6 charge! :whistling:

The form is useless anyway, I think they got the 1st year work experience kid to create it this morning and gave him 10 minutes to complete it and get it uploaded.

Prince Buaben

Thats what i am doing. Three tickets so split the delivery charge so the tickets are ?30 each :ninja:

Italian Lambretta

I was intending going with my 12 year old son but he has not accumulated anywhere near enough points so he cant get a ticket nexy to me, till the last stage. So if he cant go then Im not either so Hubz can GTF.

Why are we just bending over frontwards and letting these scumbags shaft as up the arse?

Why aren't the Hearts Federation and other groups not standing up to this?

I hope all Hearts fans will consider boycotting this game and leave this vermin with a couple thousand unsold tickets. :verymad:

Italian Lambretta

One things for sure there WILL be a public sale of tickets. So what happens then to all Hearts have to queue outside the San Giro if they want a tickets?

Im sure the Lothian & Borders Police will be happy about that :angry:

The system involving loyalty points is the same as we would use and we do charge normally an admin fee of ?1.50 and a postage charge so again it is not massively higher so I think these problems are a red herring. The main criticism for me is the fact you must apply by post and cannot do so online/telephone/in person and also the fact due to the bandings and the fact no sale is planned for low number that we will end up not selling out.

Everyone loses here and I don't really understand Hibs problem. Do they really believe they wouldn't have got their money and if not could they not just have retained our share of the sale for the next game in March.

It will also no doubt restart the loyalty points arguments as the scheme isn't very well administered and points more often that not forget to get added by the ticket office.

?34 for a game of SPL football - and they wonder why the Scottish game is dying on its erse.

And the worst part is, it's lining that prick Petrie's pockets. Bet he took one look at the ticket details and thought :phreemunney:

Can they be trusted with card details? Probably sell the lists to the highest bidder. Sorry to say as not missed a game there for years but I will be boycotting this one on a point of principle. Don't expect Hibs will understand a word like principle.

The Old Tolbooth

The system involving loyalty points is the same as we would use and we do charge normally an admin fee of ?1.50 and a postage charge so again it is not massively higher so I think these problems are a red herring. The main criticism for me is the fact you must apply by post and cannot do so online/telephone/in person and also the fact due to the bandings and the fact no sale is planned for low number that we will end up not selling out.

Everyone loses here and I don't really understand Hibs problem. Do they really believe they wouldn't have got their money and if not could they not just have retained our share of the sale for the next game in March.

It will also no doubt restart the loyalty points arguments as the scheme isn't very well administered and points more often that not forget to get added by the ticket office.

As was mentioned on the other thread Dave, it's Hearts own fault that we're being sold the tickets direct, which I have no problem with because both Hibs and Celtic asked if we would pay them by a certain deadline for the tickets, but we couldn't guarantee it, so fair enough.

What I object to is that I was wanting one for myself and the wife, I have over 130 loyalty points, she has under 40, so it wouldn't be seats together because of the stages they're being done in, and because it's being done in stages then it means our tickets would be sent out at different times in December, meaning we'll have to pay ?12 in booking fees, feck that, I'd rather fling shite at myself than give those desperate tossers ?12 for hee haw.

Italian Lambretta

Hopefully most Hearts fans will not go and this arse will end up with a huge amount of egg on his face.

The Scottish Cup game against St Johnstone is a good example of what can happen if they dont agree to a sensible ticketing policy :thumbsup:

And the worst part is, it's lining that prick Petrie's pockets. Bet he took one look at the ticket details and thought :phreemunney:

Italian Lambretta

John,

This is the problem I have with it as well. Im not fussed about the cost or dealing with the leith vermin its simply because my son cant get a ticket beside me.

So if he cant go then im not either. There loss not mine!

As was mentioned on the other thread Dave, it's Hearts own fault that we're being sold the tickets direct, which I have no problem with because both Hibs and Celtic asked if we would pay them by a certain deadline for the tickets, but we couldn't guarantee it, so fair enough.

What I object to is that I was wanting one for myself and the wife, I have over 130 loyalty points, she has under 40, so it wouldn't be seats together because of the stages they're being done in, and because it's being done in stages then it means our tickets would be sent out at different times in December, meaning we'll have to pay ?12 in booking fees, feck that, I'd rather fling shite at myself than give those desperate tossers ?12 for hee haw.

Hopefully most Hearts fans will not go and this arse will end up with a huge amount of egg on his face.

The Scottish Cup game against St Johnstone is a good example of what can happen if they dont agree to a sensible ticketing policy :thumbsup:

Karma certainly bit us on the bum that day! A question I've always asked is was there really burst pipes on the Saturday?

Has anyone who has applied for Hibs tickets got any form of acknowledgement from hibs that the application arrived? I'm wishing I'd removed the FTH footer in my email whistling.gif

Fermit the Krog

You'd get two together when it went to a public sale no problem.

No way this is going to sell out.

Do data protection laws allow for Hibs to get access to information on me?

I feel kind of dodgy for e-mailing them my bank details. Celtic too.

Jambof3tornado

I was intending going with my 12 year old son but he has not accumulated anywhere near enough points so he cant get a ticket nexy to me, till the last stage. So if he cant go then Im not either so Hubz can GTF.

Why are we just bending over frontwards and letting these scumbags shaft as up the arse?

Why aren't the Hearts Federation and other groups not standing up to this?

I hope all Hearts fans will consider boycotting this game and leave this vermin with a couple thousand unsold tickets. :verymad:

if Hearts were selling the tickets your son would still miss out though?!?

Poor excuse chap.

Jambof3tornado

Can they be trusted with card details? Probably sell the lists to the highest bidder. Sorry to say as not missed a game there for years but I will be boycotting this one on a point of principle. Don't expect Hibs will understand a word like principle.

Of course they can be trusted with your card details"!!

Some excuses being thrown up for not going to this one!!!

I cant wait.

Italian Lambretta

Yes he would because he's a member of a supporters club.

So not a fecking excuse chap.

if Hearts were selling the tickets your son would still miss out though?!?

Poor excuse chap.

Jambof3tornado

Yes he would because he's a member of a supporters club.

So not a fecking excuse chap.

are supporters clubs not treated differently anyways,either way this is fair,if you go to away games and have the points then bobs your uncle?

By the sounds of this place there will only be about 8 folk going!!! Still outnumber the hivees!!!

**** them there not getting ?6 off me for **** all. Hopefully Hearts may beam the game in the gorgie suite and make some money that way!! Its not because i cant afford it its simply the principle of charging ?6 to deliver tickets... Wanks

The Old Tolbooth

John,

This is the problem I have with it as well. Im not fussed about the cost or dealing with the leith vermin its simply because my son cant get a ticket beside me.

So if he cant go then im not either. There loss not mine!

Exactly!

They've crossed the line with this one big time for me, I desperately hope we completely fleece those tossers when they come to ours for the next one.

You'd get two together when it went to a public sale no problem.

No way this is going to sell out.

You're probably correct, although I'm pretty sure that it states that all tickets need to be applied for before they start issuing them out in their batches, and that they will be sorted out into their respective priorities once the applications are in (correct me if I misread it), which means that my ticket would be sent out 2 weeks before the next one was due to be sent.

And we have the cheek to slag off our own ticket office for arrangements :wacko:

Problem Officer?

?30 is fine for an Edinburgh Derby ticket IMO, the joy you get when we pump them definitely makes it worthwhile and it's by a mile the best fixture of the season (Hibs away).

Italian Lambretta

Its not about the ?30 ticket price its the process of selling then thats the issue.

?30 is fine for an Edinburgh Derby ticket IMO, the joy you get when we pump them definitely makes it worthwhile and it's by a mile the best fixture of the season (Hibs away).

Its not about the ?30 ticket price its the process of selling then thats the issue.

The process is not too dissimilar to hearts though other than its postal sales rather than Online/Telephone/In person. Some criticism seems to be because people who would not qualify will no longer be able to use a supporter club to get them a ticket anyway which I am afraid isn't really a valid criticim. Otherwise any problems you can identify would have existed if hearts had sold them directly.

It is an extra hassle having to do an application form and post it in but otherwise any problems you can identify would have existed if hearts had sold them directly. You would have to assume hearts set the loyalty thresholds and would have used the same ones if they had sold directly.

Barney Rubble

Are hibs capitalising on our troubles being the funny c88t here or do they genuinely have there own worries financially ? i reckon we should sell out our allocation but have an official boycott of any catering products betting stalls etc at the stadium. Get them where it hurts most on the pitch in the stands and in their grubby shitty little pockets .

Archived