Bullshit Bingo

Craigieboy

no debt and a budget that will bring in 4 or 5 players

I only know about the Old Firm and their traditions

I've seen the proclaimers on TV and Andy Murray of course :whistling:

Problem Officer?

It really is funny that it's looking more and more likely that Hibs will be getting a manager in from the Irish league which is akin to the Scottish first and second divisions, yet the board said they wanted the best man for the job, and someone to "unite the fans". :rofl:

Losers.

Anyway - "break current derby duck".

kennyblack'sshot

"club does things the right way"

I'm more interested to see who the flairmeisters compare their football to next - we've had Brazil, Arsenal and Holland. Has to be Barcelona next with Lewis Stevenson in the Xavi role.

"Get them back to being the biggest club in Edinburgh."

You have to have been the biggest club in Edinburgh to get back to being it.

AIDS, shagging female relatives and having a pwoppa nawty firm will probably come up. Oh wait, did I misunderstand the game here?

Free-flowing football philosophy. Although that'll probably come from their cheerleaders at the Scotsman/Evening News rather than the manager.

Rudolf's Mate

I met the lads for the first time this morning and they are chompin at the bit to get started.....

Either that or Gaza was oot his nut and oan about munchies!

colin barclay

When I walked into this magnificent footballing arena I see that the fans still uphold the great Hibernian tradition of DRESSING UP AS SEATS :rolleyes:

Sexton Hardcastle

"Put simply, Pat Fenlon is a winner," said Easter Road chairman Rod Petrie.

Lets rewind 12 months...

Hibs chairman Rod Petrie said: "Colin has been in the dug-out as a manager in nearly 300 matches.

"He also has a wealth of experience as a player and as an assistant manager in the English Premier League.

"He is a winner, having won promotion with three different clubs. He is a leader with real drive and determination to succeed. This makes him an outstanding choice

:hibsfud:

I'm really excited by the prospect of managing Hibernian; a club with a rich history and proud traditions.

"When I came to Easter Road in March for a friendly match, while I was in charge of Bohemians, I saw close-up the tremendous potential of the club.

"But in order to move Hibernian forward there will need to be a lot of hard work and a clear change in mindset shown collectively by the team.

"There are a lot of quality players on Hibernian's playing staff and it is now my job to make sure they function as a team.

"The primary goal is to provide winning football to the Hibernian supporters, who have gone through some hard times recently.

"But we will also try to entertain our fans in the process and put a smile on their faces.

"I'm looking forward to put into practice all that I've learned during my nine years as a manager over in Ireland and will be giving everything I've got into assembling a successful Hibernian team that everybody connected to the club can be proud of."

Do we have a winner then ? :thumbsup:

Press conference this afternoon, still chance for a full house :thumbsup:

first full house at dale farm *for a while then.

*(shamelessly stolen from someone else).

:greggy:

"...the Hibernian supporters, who have gone through some hard times recently."

:pleasing:

first full house at dale farm *for a while then.

*(shamelessly stolen from someone else).

:greggy:

Good steal :greggy:

Love how 'Bohemiens' is French for 'Gypsies' :jjyay:

Archived