Gary Mackay

jamborich

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable some of the junk on here at the end of the day the rag of a newspaper has turned on two of our own like them or loathe them.

KB is meant to be a Hearts supporters forum reading this thread you would not think so, the laddies chances have been prejudiced in my opinion and now all the media attention will be on him on his trial date. Anyone whom has met him would realise that he is a bit troubled-but carrying out a planned robbery-no chance.

I've known the young lad Mackay for many years and he's a good lad IMO.

As you have mentioned above he is a decent guy from a decent family who has had his problems recently. He has been through a lot with the passing of his mother etc. Wether he done this or not i do not know. Suffice to say if he did then he will be found guilty and will do his time like anyone else. That is only just and right.

I would hate to be mates with any of the jokers on here. Presumably if any of their friends had fallen on hard times then they are the type to stop answering their phone. These are the try hards. Try hard to impress people on the internet. Try hard to be offended at just about ANYTHING. Snide, two faced arseholes who's only pleasure in life is moaning about the bus being being late and jumping on KB to improve their post count.

I've known Ryan most of his life. I wish him all the best in the future and i hope, wether he is guilty or not, he can turn it round and do him and his family proud.

As you have mentioned above he is a decent guy from a decent family who has had his problems recently. He has been through a lot with the passing of his mother etc. Wether he done this or not i do not know. Suffice to say if he did then he will be found guilty and will do his time like anyone else. That is only just and right.

I would hate to be mates with any of the jokers on here. Presumably if any of their friends had fallen on hard times then they are the type to stop answering their phone. These are the try hards. Try hard to impress people on the internet. Try hard to be offended at just about ANYTHING. Snide, two faced arseholes who's only pleasure in life is moaning about the bus being being late and jumping on KB to improve their post count.

I've known Ryan most of his life. I wish him all the best in the future and i hope, wether he is guilty or not, he can turn it round and do him and his family proud.

Amen to that. There are some absolute bawbags in danger of overwhelming this site at present.

One of the few sensible posts on this thread, well said AD. :thumb:

Roy Croppers Handbag

As you have mentioned above he is a decent guy from a decent family who has had his problems recently. He has been through a lot with the passing of his mother etc. Wether he done this or not i do not know. Suffice to say if he did then he will be found guilty and will do his time like anyone else. That is only just and right

I've known Ryan most of his life. I wish him all the best in

the future and i hope, wether he is guilty or not, he can turn it round and do him and his family proud.

Well said.

I too have known him since I was 11 and his old man and Mark Donaldson used to give us lift to away games when commentating for Forth 2, I have always got on great with him. A sound guy who chose the wrong option when he was in a dark place.

As Adi said his mum passing hit him hard and he couldn't exactly turn to his dad.

The people judging him don't know his past and as usual are playing easily offended as well as judge and jury.

If he is found guilty he will serve his time, which he should.

gorgie rd eh11

The way this thread has went doesn't surprise me. Before CT was charged it was the sun making up stories or the wee lassies making up shite.

The Asian chat coincidently is the worst ever heard on here by the way, same people will be saying Scotland are some kind of racists towards Lithuania too. Pathetic.

Pathetic.

strawberry tart

PLEASE watch your spelling, as the kickback spelling police may post pictures and take the pi%%, thats suppose to be ss but it may be in the swear box range.

anyhoo... dumb and dumber and completely and utterly brain dead people, who think , that robbing an old man, if he has 2 pounds or 2000 pounds is right, are utter bonkers.

The class of some people on here is laughable, but also very very unbelievable , IF... he did do it, and he aint no saint thats for sure, then he gets what he deserves, and all the ryans a good guy speakers can gtf.

This forum has went down to a new low, thats well below the depths of sanity, and i for one will reframe from even wasting my time replying to anything heart supporters have to say...you just dont know who ure speaking to now a days.. be utterly ashamed of yourselfs, and lastly before the start of the well gtf then posse, u gtf !! u utter trash. ive seen and heard more sence from my 5 year old...

hearts no more for me. i think some of the supporters who claim to be decent hard working people, need to preview there posts before they post them. U UTTER TWATS. AND U CALL URESELF MEN... id rather have dog sh*t on my shoe than have a conversation with u.

now i will gtf.. and lead a decent life, helping people and caring for the elderly and disabled, and if an old man gets robbed, i for one will with no hesitation step in to help the old man. when some of u seem to think its HIS fault in the first place. NOW U CAN GTF AND DO ME A FAVOUR. GROW THE F*K UP.

U HAVE NO HEART !

Have you seen the prices some asian shopkeepers charge??now thats robbery

Really? Not where I shop.

Anway, have you seen the amount that the top 1% of people in the UK get paid. That really is robbery. Waken up and see the big picture.

Roy Croppers Handbag

PLEASE watch your spelling, as the kickback spelling police may post pictures and take the pi%%, thats suppose to be ss but it may be in the swear box range.

anyhoo... dumb and dumber and completely and utterly brain dead people, who think , that robbing an old man, if he has 2 pounds or 2000 pounds is right, are utter bonkers.

The class of some people on here is laughable, but also very very unbelievable , IF... he did do it, and he aint no saint thats for sure, then he gets what he deserves, and all the ryans a good guy speakers can gtf.

This forum has went down to a new low, thats well below the depths of sanity, and i for one will reframe from even wasting my time replying to anything heart supporters have to say...you just dont know who ure speaking to now a days.. be utterly ashamed of yourselfs, and lastly before the start of the well gtf then posse, u gtf !! u utter trash. ive seen and heard more sence from my 5 year old...

hearts no more for me. i think some of the supporters who

claim to be decent hard working people, need to preview there posts before they post them. U UTTER TWATS. AND U CALL URESELF MEN... id rather have dog sh*t on my shoe than have a conversation with u.

now i will gtf.. and lead a decent life, helping people and caring for the elderly and disabled, and if an old man gets robbed, i for one will with no hesitation step in to help the old man. when some of u seem to think its HIS fault in the first place. NOW U CAN GTF AND DO ME A FAVOUR. GROW THE F*K UP.

U HAVE NO HEART !

:what:

Roy Croppers Handbag

Good luck at this difficult time, Gary

Gary Mackay = Hearts legend!

D?j? vu

Guest Bilel Mohsni

And if he has done this? Is he "decent" still? Your friend perhaps, fine. Loyalty to a friend is admirable but... If he has done this then he really cannot be described as decent surely? :blink:

A friend of mine was found guilty of a far more serious crime when he was younger... Visited him in jail every chance I got and wrote letters back and forth, To this day he is a friend... What a ridiculous assumption to make about people just because they find the thought of mugging a 72 yo repulsive.

Agree with this bit completely.

Creepy Lurker

hearts no more for me. i think some of the supporters who claim to be decent hard working people, need to preview there posts before they post them. U UTTER TWATS. AND U CALL URESELF MEN... id rather have dog sh*t on my shoe than have a conversation with u.

U HAVE NO HEART !

This is my new favourite post ever. laugh.gif

**** the rest of the thread. I think I met the guy very briefly once and had a totally inconsequential conversation; don't know him and have no idea whether or not he's guilty.

Guest Dipped Flake

I just don;t get this whole seethe about people on hear saying he deserves all that's coming to him if he is guilty. That is the law and even all his pals have said if he did the crime he will do the time. The only the 'easily offended' posters on here have been getting het up about is the racist garbage that many posters have come out with.

Anyway, what is this thread doing in the football forum. It has nothing to do with football and should be in the shed

I just don;t get this whole seethe about people on hear saying he deserves all that's coming to him if he is guilty. That is the law and even all his pals have said if he did the crime he will do the time. The only the 'easily offended' posters on here have been getting het up about is the racist garbage that many posters have come out with.

Anyway, what is this thread doing in the football forum. It has nothing to do with football and should be in the shed

The type of people who get all hot and bothered about wether a thread should be in the Terrace or the Shed.

"BUT IT'S GOAT NOWT TAE DAE WAE FITBAW, IT SHOULD BE IN THE SHED".

Sitting their banging furiously on your keyboard. Here's a wee tip for you pal. It doesn't really matter all that much.

Anyways, i don't know what i was thinking coming on here. I'll leave you all to start scratching each others eyes out.

See you at the match guys (or probably not).

:rolleyes:

loveofthegame

Best post on the thread by a distance

Spot on mate.

It seems the lad has made poor choices with inevitable consequences

If guilty, he will pay harshly and rightly so, having such a well kent Dad will do him no favours

That aside I wish the guy all the best Re, hope the future he has in store becomes a heck of a lot better, but would never condone what he is accused of

How did he get caught ??

Beggars belief how a thread about someone getting charged for robbing a pensioner can turn into a bloody race issue. Despicable.

Archived