Fedotovas Speaks

Flogel7

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Nothing new really, some reassuring words I suppose but there have been times when Sergei and Romanov have been on different pages before so I'll watch this space for now. <_<

I like Sergei :)

he's on my facetards friends list. but took forever to confirm my request.

you should have seen my dance of delight when i got that notification.

:arry:

ToadKiller Dog

Just a tad more diplomatic and worldly wise than our Vlad is Fedotovas .

He answers a bit and leaves questions ,but its good that Romanov's wants to a least keep up going .

We are not the only club on the edge or opponents today are not in the best health ,remember the banks refused to extend there over draft not that long ago ,if it wasn't for the Goodwullie money they could have tipped over the edge ,Thompson has no more money to spend on the club and would sell them if anybody offered . Dunfermilne have not been secure for years as are Killie ,Murderwell we have seen what Boyle has done a few times and of course the Uglies have no end of trouble .

I think we will come out the end of this period alive hopefully slimmer and fitter ,Maybe with a more practical owner.

Mr Romanov's commitment to Hearts is unquestionable with his ?60 million plus investment in seven years being more than any other individual has put in to Scottish football as a whole.

:lies:

Let's ram the stadium every second week and get an atmosphere back in the stadium to reassure the players/club that we will always be right behind them no matter what.

Let's ram the stadium every second week and get an atmosphere back in the stadium to reassure the players/club that we will always be right behind them no matter what.

This. The club needs the fans to turn up and fill the stadium. Hopefully those that stay away will start going again.

All we can ask in return, despite those that are actively trying to turn our own support against us, is that they continue to support the team at Tynecastle in as large numbers as possible because we need them now as much as ever.

Well said Sergejus.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

60mil. Really?

Serious question, can anyone think of another football club owner who has put in so much, in relative terms (the most in the league according to Serg), and achieved as little?

Who owned Newcastle in the mid 90s? Maybe him. They probably spent more than anyone in the league. Anyone else?

60mil. Really?

Serious question, can anyone think of another football club owner who has put in so much, in relative terms (the most in the league according to Serg), and achieved as little?

I think that Fedetovas is fond of using the idea that the club paying wages to footballers is 'investment'.

The major flaw in the current owners plan, is that they'll struggle to move on any of the contracted players in January.

I think that Fedetovas is fond of using the idea that the club paying wages to footballers is 'investment'.

it is investment as long as the club is making a loss and the shortfall between revenue and expenditure is underwritten by romanov.

if the club had always been self financing then of course it would not have been investment.

so people on here are fond of using the idea that UBIG money being continually ploughed into a black hole is NOT investment. a fairly horrendous investment... yes. but still an investment.

60mil. Really?

Who owned Newcastle in the mid 90s? Maybe him. They probably spent more than anyone in the league. Anyone else?

When you're pissing it away on people like Pinilla & Kingston you have to have a look at your signing policy.

It was far too late to start looking at changing things.

Malcolm Tucker

Someone on Facebook saying they've heard that Abramovich is interested in buying Hearts as a feeder team for Chelsea.

:cornette:

:interesting:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Another question, do you reckon the 60mil includes the 15mil plus we've made in transfer fees? If not, does that make it 75mil spent on Hearts?

Captain Lithuania

Someone on Facebook saying they've heard that Abramovich is interested in buying Hearts as a feeder team for Chelsea.

:cornette:

:interesting:

I know whoever posted it is talking shite but.. :facepalm:

Another question, do you reckon the 60mil includes the 15mil plus we've made in transfer fees? If not, does that make it 75mil spent on Hearts?

sounds to me like it includes everything.

?22M to take over existing debt.

?2-3M to buy the club.

?24M in debt forgiven.

?10M increase in club debt.

we would have been about ?55M - ?60M in debt but for the DfE's. an awful lot of money spent on next to nothing.

On the published accounts I reckon that the club had overspent (or invested :lol: ) on player wages to summer 2010 by c. ?50m in the Romanov era - before the net impact of c. ?7m positive impact from transfers is taken into account.

So net overspending of c. ?43m.

john brownlee

there are some right pratts on here

some of us could see what the aim is and we are some what achieving that even in today economical climate.

nothing new in his statement. which i think was made for the benifite of all those doubting thomas' out there.

cooomoan Hearts a good win today

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Still shaking my head at that figure. And to think he was going to spend another 51mil on the main stand - that's 110mil. FFS.

spin? yes i suppose so.

slavering? aye ok mate.

When is the club gonna stop whining about the media ?

Why the paranoia about outside agents trying to turn supporters against the club ?

When is the club gonna stop whining about the media ?

A - i guess when the media begin to behave with some responsibility.

Why the paranoi about outside agents trying to turn supporters against the club ?

A - it's not paranoia. the reason for what you describe as paranoia is that various people ARE engaged in action which could feasibly turn supporters against the club (owner), either deliberately or unwittingly.

hearts management are entitled to be aggrieved at their treatment in the media, although the act of complaining about it isn't likely to improve things. then again... keeping shtum about it for a while didn't improve matters either.

Romanov was never going to spend ?50m on the stand alone but on

various residential and commercial situations around the ground and school which had they come

off would have reduced his liabilites considerably and put us in a far better financial position.

His plans to build hotels etc around Tynecastle looked daft but there is a huge Premier Inn going up at Edinburgh Park

and that could have been in his plans and would have been far more central and near enough on the tram line.

Romanov should have taken some local advice and not been as headstrong whether it was his own money or not.

He has not been helped by the financial meltdown and an intransigent council who like the GFA seem to be xenophobic in the extreme.

He has lost considerable tranfer monies, Webster, Driver etc as well.

We could be mediocre bottom six or 1st division soon as he looks to restrict his debt.

Jam Tarts 1874

:lies:

You really do talk pish most of the time. Why don't you acquaint yourself with the facts by reading the accounts (that's assuming that you can manage to make sense of some pretty basic arithmetic) before coming up with this kind of predictable shite?

Jam Tarts 1874

When you're pissing it away on people like Pinilla & Kingston you have to have a look at your signing policy.

It was far too late to start looking at changing things.

So they were shite from day one were they?

Where's Wally

I don't trust this Fedotovas guy (or any other spokesman of the club) as they're all on the pay-roll of Vlad. It's a smoke and mirrors scenario and they'll shaft us at the blink of an eye.

This is an extremely perilous situation that we find ourself in and I ain't trusting the words of a Lithuanian puppet.

What about a little bit of clarity on the unpaid wages and the HMRC dealings?

Nucky Thompson

I don't trust this Fedotovas guy (or any other spokesman of the club) as they're all on the pay-roll of Vlad. It's a smoke and mirrors scenario and they'll shaft us at the blink of an eye.

This is an extremely perilous situation that we find ourself in and I ain't trusting the words of a Lithuanian puppet.

What about a little bit of clarity on the unpaid wages and the HMRC dealings?

Fecking Wally right enough

On the published accounts I reckon that the club had overspent (or invested :lol: ) on player wages to summer 2010 by c. ?50m in the Romanov era - before the net impact of c. ?7m positive impact from transfers is taken into account.

Staggering mismanagement.

he's on my facetards friends list. but took forever to confirm my request.

you should have seen my dance of delight when i got that notification.

:arry:

To be fair to him, he probably conducted background checks to make sure you weren't one of the splaffs that spouts shite on the FB page on match days. **** having any of those goons on your friends list.

The Mighty Thor

You may or may not recall 'management fees' or some such in the accounts of 2007/8/9 (i've tried to find my copies but i think i chucked them out)....can you recall the numbers?

I'm sure one of the years it was a fairly big number of ?5/?6 mill? Then again i may be talking shite.

You may or may not recall 'management fees' or some such in the accounts of 2007/8/9 (i've tried to find my copies but i think i chucked them out)....can you recall the numbers?

I'm sure one of the years it was a fairly big number of ?5/?6 mill? Then again i may be talking shite.

?3.75m "registration" fees paid to Kaunas?

The Mighty Thor

?3.75m "registration" fees paid to Kaunas?

That's the ones. I'm sure these appeared in consecutive accounts and weren't piddling amounts.

The profligacy of the Romanov era really defies logic, particularly for what has been effectively a nil-return. What a waste. :(

jack D and coke

That's the ones. I'm sure these appeared in consecutive accounts and weren't piddling amounts.

The profligacy of the Romanov era really defies logic, particularly for what has been effectively a nil-return. What a waste. :(

He can claim whatever he wants he's spent nowhere near ?60m. He's made some ludicrous claims in his time but that one takes the biscuit.

What an arse.

You really do talk pish most of the time. Why don't you acquaint yourself with the facts by reading the accounts (that's assuming that you can manage to make sense of some pretty basic arithmetic) before coming up with this kind of predictable shite?

I'll not disagree with you on the bit in bold. However, in this case I'm absolutely correct. It's lies.

So they were shite from day one were they?

I said nothing on the quality of the player. My point is that these guys were on wages waaaaaay higher than what we could afford. The fact that they sat on the treatment table for most of the time is neither here nor there.

Hope this clarifys your rather unwarranted attack on my good name.

:greggy:

The mismanagement of our club has been staggering. In terms of wages /fees alone:

-Settlement agreements with Burley, Anderton, Rix, Laslo & Jefferies will be in the millions;

-Ibrahim Tall and his reported EUR10k week despite not kicking a ball for his first year;

-Pinilla's wages and contract buy-out from Inter;

-Kingston;

-Beslija;

-Paying off contracts for guys like Lee Johnson, Tiago Costa & Chris Hackett who never kicked a ball;

-Goncalves' wages and transfer fee;

-Makela's fee;

-Numerous others!

You could argue that the likes of Pinilla and Kingston were gambles that never paid off but the problem is that they were gambles made by people who know nothing about football and indeed Scottish Football. One of Romanov's biggest problems is that has tried to apply business logic to all matters to do with our club. Football, and especially the non-commercial aspects, are a completely different animal.

The mismanagement of our club has been staggering. In terms of wages /fees alone:

-Settlement agreements with Burley, Anderton, Rix, Laslo & Jefferies will be in the millions;

-Ibrahim Tall and his reported EUR10k week despite not kicking a ball for his first year;

-Pinilla's wages and contract buy-out from Inter;

-Kingston;

-Beslija;

-Paying off contracts for guys like Lee Johnson, Tiago Costa & Chris Hackett who never kicked a ball;

-Goncalves' wages and transfer fee;

-Makela's fee;

-Numerous others!

You could argue that the likes of Pinilla and Kingston were gambles that never paid off but the problem is that they were gambles made by people who know nothing about football and indeed Scottish Football. One of Romanov's biggest problems is that has tried to apply business logic to all matters to do with our club. Football, and especially the non-commercial aspects, are a completely different animal.

Was Nade not on ?10k p/w?

The worst decision of them all was a 3 year deal for Larry, what a chancer he was :(

Where's Wally

Let's not forget about Hearts paying the wages of Velicka - while the transfer money received goes straight to Lithuania.

That's verging on criminal - and some folk believe this Lith to be an honest, upstanding individual.

He's as complicit to the whole debacle as Vlad and his son.

Sorry, but this leaves a nasty taste and I hope that one day the truth comes out.

Francis Albert

Let's not forget about Hearts paying the wages of Velicka - while the transfer money received goes straight to Lithuania.

That's verging on criminal - and some folk believe this Lith to be an honest, upstanding individual.

He's as complicit to the whole debacle as Vlad and his son.

Sorry, but this leaves a nasty taste and I hope that one day the truth comes out.

And where did the money come from to pay Velicka?

And how did Velicka's wages compare in aggregate to the approx ?30m in debt write-offs (debt for equity and debt forgiveness)?

Archived