Dundee United v's Heart of Midlothian

TheBigO

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coatbridgejambo

Maybe so, Im just saying we look much more threatening with him in the team in this game.

fair enough

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Stevo has the ball 40 yards out, central, and there's FOUR Hearts players standing still within 15 feet of each other on the edge of the box. They can't see any possibility other than Stevo playing it wide and the full back swinging it in. They're anticipating the ball pumped into the box before the pumper even has it! Primitive stuff. Standing still is the passive equivalent of the hoof. Can you imagine Messi, Villa, Xavi and Fabregas all standing still on the edge of the box waiting on Dani Alves to pump the ball into the box? :(

This is murder!!! Our midfielders aren't passing fast enough to open up the Utd defence and when they do the likes of Skacel are so advanced that they are pushing Sutton out of his position.

Sutton off for 2 T's, why not play with them both up front and take off one of the quite useless midfielders???

Sergio, dont let the door hit ya on the way out.

J.T.F.Robertson

Stevo has the ball 40 yards out, central, and there's FOUR Hearts players standing still within 15 feet of each other on the edge of the box. They can't see any possibility other than Stevo playing it wide and the full back swinging it in. They're anticipating the ball pumped into the box before the pumper even has it! Primitive stuff. Standing still is the passive equivalent of the hoof. Can you imagine Messi, Villa, Xavi and Fabregas all standing still on the edge of the box waiting on Dani Alves to pump the ball into the box? :(

Where are you watching this EH?

An attacking set of substitutes from PS, although I'm not confident of Elliott scoring*

*Please prove me wrong.

I'm not confident of Hearts scoring (reverse psychology)

Hannibal Lecter

Airdrie 11.....is that Derek Holmes playing for them? Heck, wonder if he fsancies coming back to us?

Just looked on Google and it is Derek Holmes.

Anyone getting a seethe thread started?

I tried with my official matchday seethe thread but it wasn't taken seriously...look it up and resurrect it if you want.

United have offered nothing but the goal. Unfortunately, this could go on until midnight and they'd still be leading. Pish. Again.

Anyone getting a seethe thread started?

A few fingers will be hovering over "Start New Topic".

I suspect the topics will be...

Give youth a chance

This cant go on

Ref was awful

Caskey throws hat in to the ring

I'm starting to get a seethe!

This is a totally avoidable defeat. The players are putting a really good effort in - but they're doing the wrong things.

How many set pieces have we wasted? There has been so much space down the wings in the second half - yet we've played everything through the centre!

The past 2 minutes we've went down the wings and had more chances than the previous 20!

ManxandCapeTownJambo

Crowd 6925. Very poor.

No wonder Scottish football is on its knees.

its dead and buried mate....

The Old Tolbooth

Airdrie 7-0 Gala , 35 minutes still to play :huh:

I actually backed 6,7,8,9,& 10-0 to Airdrie in this fixture because I know the gulf in class is so huge, can't believe I've been done by an 11th feckin goal! :hang:

winston churchill

A few fingers will be hovering over "Start New Topic".

I suspect the topics will be...

Give youth a chance

This cant go on

Ref was awful

Caskey throws hat in to the ring

The manager is a clueless yes man.

I actually backed 6,7,8,9,& 10-0 to Airdrie in this fixture because I know the gulf in class is so huge, can't believe I've been done by an 11th feckin goal! :hang:

and by a forner jambo too :D

Archived