Dundee United v's Heart of Midlothian

TheBigO

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlucky. We had put together a nice move prior to that. You've got to question Zal though - gives the ball away, doesn't challenge the loose ball and then they score from a free header in the box. Poor show.

Are you just going to completely ignore the fact that it was Templeton that gave the ball away??

Seymour M Hersh

Unlucky. We had put together a nice move prior to that. You've got to question Zal though - gives the ball away, doesn't challenge the loose ball and then they score from a free header in the box. Poor show.

Thought it was Templeton who lost possession.

We sound the better side - I wouldn't concede the game just yet.

I'm still confident. A goal chalked off. Our heads haven't went down yet.

Thought it was Templeton who lost possession.

Get with it....Zaliukas is at fault for every goal we lose.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

He's an abysmal excuse for a footballer.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Are you just going to completely ignore the fact that it was Templeton that gave the ball away??

Steady. Not everything is an agenda. I thought it was Zal who lost the ball at the end of our passing move shortly before the goal. Could be wrong though.

The Real Maroonblood

Ach well, anything interesting on the TV tonight, can't be arsed with the RAGE later on.....

You could watch the game on BBC Alba to-night. :verymad:

...a bit disco

Ultras, ultras everywhere...

"1524: We're hearing there's been a bit of trouble in the Motherwell section of the support at Pittodrie.

The police are there in numbers..."

:o

Weve been slightly the better team so far imo, Jonsson is playing really well. Id like to see Skacel's offside again, not sure he was. Hammil needs replaced for a few games i think.

Why are people surprised? I can't see us scoring till we play Hibs. Our team is bursting at the seems of talentless, overpaid, workshy pieces of shit ever, with the worst manager on the planet.

We are on to a gubbing here. Hope the entire squad **** off in January. Start from scratch. I hate our squad.Pains me but to a man I can't stand them.

Steady. Not everything is an agenda. I thought it was Zal who lost the ball at the end of our passing move shortly before the goal. Could be wrong though.

I'm not suggesting an agenda just bored of the usual suspects being blamed for everything that goes wrong.

Weve been slightly the better team so far imo, Jonsson is playing really well. Id like to see Skacel's offside again, not sure he was. Hammil needs replaced for a few games i think.

It's quite a decent game. And I quite like the balance of our team today. We're certainly unlucky to be losing.

Why are people surprised? I can't see us scoring till we play Hibs. Our team is bursting at the seems of talentless, overpaid, workshy pieces of shit ever, with the worst manager on the planet.

We are on to a gubbing here. Hope the entire squad **** off in January. Start from scratch. I hate our squad.Pains me but to a man I can't stand them.

:rofl:

are you even watching the game you mod edit?

We're all over them

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'm not suggesting an agenda just bored of the usual suspects being blamed for everything that goes wrong.

Agreed.

I think they're playing quite well. They seem more comfortable having a focal point up front.

Sorry, this was meant to be a reply to Gershwin's post.

coatbridgejambo

once again the damp squibs cheer me upthumbsup.gif

just a tad tho

Dean Winchester

Don't think we deserve to be 1-0 down tbh... I tuned in 10 minutes in but since I did we've been the better team. Didn't look like Skacel's goal was offside to me either (although their camera isn't the best placed). :down:

Just read this on the bbc feed...

Incredible story from Germany where the Bundesliga match between Cologne and Mainz was called off 40 minutes before kick-off after the referee tried to commit suicide. Babak Rafati was found in his hotel room less than two hours before the scheduled start time. The 41 year-old is in Hospital his condition is unknown.

When did we last score a goal?

Against Dunfermline last month turned.gif Something like 300mins without scoring

coatbridgejambo

Incredible story from Germany where the Bundesliga match between Cologne and Mainz was called off 40 minutes before kick-off after the referee tried to commit suicide. Babak Rafati was found in his hotel room less than two hours before the scheduled start time. The 41 year-old is in Hospital his condition is unknown.

WOW

Unbelievable. Just when you think you've seen it all in football eh.

Archived