Dundee United v's Heart of Midlothian

TheBigO

This season is already a right off as far as I'm concerned...

We'll win next week.

We need to win our next 2 home games that's for sure.....both tend to cause us problems at Tynie though.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to win our next 2 home games that's for sure.....both tend to cause us problems at Tynie though.

We might be playing well but it's goals that win games...we're creating but not taking.

Mehdi coming on.

Adrian off

Hannibal Lecter

Airdrie 7-0 Gala , 35 minutes still to play :huh:

They were saying on Soccer Saturday that betting on this game was suspended last night on Victor Chandler due to a number of bets on it being 4 or 5 nil at half time, the score was 5-0 at half time.

Now 9-0 with 20 mins to go.

seriously, I've heard Temps running at Neilson ONCE this half so far, and that was 2 mins ago. Get the friggin' ball out to him! It was the same at Dunfermline, the defender booked early and we didn't capitalise on it.

They were saying on Soccer Saturday that betting on this game was suspended last night on Victor Chandler due to a number of bets on it being 4 or 5 nil at half time, the score was 5-0 at half time.

Now 9-0 with 20 mins to go.

Airdries 1st goal was in the 28th minute.

Not what Sutton needed. :(

Expected tho. Due to serious lack of match practice, which will also have ensured piss poor confidence.

Lad needs a run of 5 or 6 games.

After the sheep game was the time to keep him in. :thumbsdown:

Hope he starts the next game at Tynie.

coatbridgejambo

Instantly a better side with Taouil playing.

maybe so but he was gash against st midden

Toxteth O'Grady

seriously, I've heard Temps running at Neilson ONCE this half so far, and that was 2 mins ago. Get the friggin' ball out to him! It was the same at Dunfermline, the defender booked early and we didn't capitalise on it.

Yep, it is the obvious thing to do, I fear our players and manager are too thick to see it though.

maybe so but he was gash against st midden

Maybe so, Im just saying we look much more threatening with him in the team in this game.

Archived