Why not eh? Baz has fallen doon a hole or something

I think today will be a good game.

1-2 to Hearts, Temps & Eggy

Up for it?!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

Crikey, I'd forgotten a match was taking place this weekend after all the turmoil :lol:

Dundee Utd are nowhere near as good as they were last season, but they won't have to be, I'm going for a 1-0 loss for the famous. :(

winston churchill

Why not eh? Baz has fallen doon a hole or something

I think today will be a good game.

1-2 to Hearts, Temps & Eggy

Up for it?!

Somebody already started a match day thread below but i take it he's no in the gang :lol:

Somebody already started a match day thread below but i take it he's no in the gang :lol:

Oops!

I'll no lie though, I'm enjoying the exposure.

Crikey, depressing bunch on here today, it should come with a government warning for those suffering mental health issues

:sob:

As it is I can maybe see us sneaking a wee 1-0 victory

scottish_chicP

I was meant to be going but I'm ill so the radio will have to do. Can't say I feel confident so I reckon 1-1.

Crikey, depressing bunch on here today, it should come with a government warning for those suffering mental health issues

:sob:

As it is I can maybe see us sneaking a wee 1-0 victory

I'm on this train.... Captain Zal with the winner. If not him, then Obua to score.

:greggy:

Obviously I want the JTs to win. I have us down for a draw on my couupon. Its just our away form has been a wee bitty pants. But we will see. C'mon the Famous. :thumbsup:

I have a feeling we might click today and our luck infront of goal will change.

Dundee United 1 - 3 Heart Of Midlothian

ToadKiller Dog

Have not a scoobie what the score will be we may score for the first time in 100 years, i think we will will the red card count 1-0 .Likely Zal .

stirlingshirejambo

i'm a bit early but at the ground with the kids. hopefully a good team performance today got a good feeling will be a bit more of an open game

Kello; Hamill, Webster, Zaliukas, McGowan; Jonsson, Mrowiec; Skacel, Stevenson, Templeton; Sutton.

Subs not used: MacDonald, Robinson, Obua, Novikovas, Eliott, Taouil, Smith

That the team?

scott herbertson

Kello; Hamill, Webster, Zaliukas, McGowan; Jonsson, Mrowiec; Skacel, Stevenson, Templeton; Sutton.

That the team?

Yep

Let's hope no defenders get injured!

That the team?

:seething:

Decent lineup. I seriously hope Sutton scores at least 4 goals... maybe more if he's feeling up to it. If he does nothing for the majority of the game then we'll welcome Mr. Eliott to run about a bit.

Would've liked to see Driver atleast on the bench.

As I type, Celtic have gone 2-0 up, singing something to the tune of "Paulo Sergio, SERGIO... nananana". (Don't know the name of the original :( )

Yep

It's not too bad really though because if Webster or Zaliukas were to get injured then Mrowiec or Jonsson can move back and then bring on Obua/Robinson/Taouill

Decent lineup. I seriously hope Sutton scores at least 4 goals... maybe more if he's feeling up to it. If he does nothing for the majority of the game then we'll welcome Mr. Eliott to run about a bit.

Would've liked to see Driver atleast on the bench.

As I type, Celtic have gone 2-0 up, singing something to the tune of "Paulo Sergio, SERGIO... nananana". (Don't know the name of the original :( )

They sing it about Anthony Stokes :yucky:

Yep

If true its the most exciting we've looked in ages. An injury to a defender would mean Mrowiec moved back and a more attacking minded player in midfield. Might not be a bad thing to force us to play a more offensive team.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Interested to see what that team can do. Serious bout of ****** rot wished upon anyone who starts a "told you so" Sutton thread, whatever he does today. :)

Archived