Dundee United v's Heart of Midlothian

TheBigO

Sorry to pick you out, but are you really saying that with everything going on off the pitch we should sack PS as well. Suicide if you ask me.

i would give him the season personally (unless hibs beat us) but if he was to pack up and leave i woudn't try and persuade him to stay

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That clueless Portugese dud better not even turn up for training next week.He needs to quit.

Bring on the Hibees, they are the only team that we can beat.

Attention seeking again?

Maybe you've not noticed but we are in a bit of a sticky situation at the moment and the players have a lot more on their minds than simply scoring goals, worrying where their future lies or even if they are going to get paid FFS.

Given what is going on off the park the now it's amazing that we are even competing in games. We are usually the better team and are creating loads of chances (that's down to the 'clueless Portugese dud' BTW). A wee bit more luck, like for example shots hitting the inside of the post and trickling over the line instead of going out the way, or their goalie not puling off the wonder save, or the goalmouth scramble ending up in the net and all of a sudden we are winning these games, and you will have to find some other way of grabbing our attention.

Incidentally you are the biggest trumpet on Kickback, but then you already know that don't you

The_razors_edge

Whats the best we can hope for this season now?

4th place &cupwin??

The best I can hope for is the number of your dealer........

portobellojambo1

I dont't know what we will get this season, because shit happens, but anyone who was at Tannadice today/yesterday and didn't recognize that John Sutton was our man of the match not by a short length but by an absolute country mile is an ersehole, and knows erse all about football.

It is a criminal shame why we have played John so sparingly, and only the Portuguese incumbent can explain why, He was light years ahead of everyone else on the park today, and we have lost a lot of points due to some shop front's stubbornness ( I suspect it is the guy that has achieved SFA in Portugal, but everyone seems to think is great here, my opinion is he would struggle to pick fhs nose, never mind a team.to compete in the SPL).

Our late changes today, when we were losing, were a joke, and deserve a sacking.

Attention seeking again?

Maybe you've not noticed but we are in a bit of a sticky situation at the moment and the players have a lot more on their minds than simply scoring goals, worrying where their future lies or even if they are going to get paid FFS.

Given what is going on off the park the now it's amazing that we are even competing in games. We are usually the better team and are creating loads of chances (that's down to the 'clueless Portugese dud' BTW). A wee bit more luck, like for example shots hitting the inside of the post and trickling over the line instead of going out the way, or their goalie not puling off the wonder save, or the goalmouth scramble ending up in the net and all of a sudden we are winning these games, and you will have to find some other way of grabbing our attention.

Incidentally you are the biggest trumpet on Kickback, but then you already know that don't you

OK, i'm on my phone and can't do a facepalm smiley but please know i'd put one after your post.

"we have been the better team"

"we are creating lots of chances"

How much of a loser can you sound like ffs. We are not scoring at all and we are not winning. Who gives a shit how many chances we are creating!

As for our pwecious wittle pwayers having too much on their minds...diddums. They all have contracts and are paid too much. They are all in the shop window and are playing shite. It's their own fault. I hope they all get released in January and have no future in the game. I hope no club takes them on and they all have to get out of football and find new careers as they are all horseshite and they are stealing from my club.

I hope they all go ******* bankrupt. I hate the lot of the shower.

We pay them a kings ransom and give us shit all in return.

I hope they rot.

Archived