Wearing other teams colours at games

Sheiky Baby

I went to Ibrox not long after the Bologna match in the 90s and a fellow Jam Tart was wearing one of their scarves.....

It was Red, White and Blue..what was he thinking :Vlad-Stupid:

He seemed a decent lad but he took pelters from many fans who thought he was a Hun in our end :wtf: ....he eventually got a chance to show the scarf off and explain!

All roads lead to Gorgie

I remember the split woolie hats that were the rage in the mid 80s, an English team on one side and Hearts on the other. It seemed stupid at the time a bit like wearing other teams shirts today :down:

I remember the split woolie hats that were the rage in the mid 80s, an English team on one side and Hearts on the other. It seemed stupid at the time a bit like wearing other teams shirts today :down:

Still got one,started off with a bobble on the top and cut it off to open it up into the very hat your on about,trendy back then :thumbsup:

All roads lead to Gorgie

Still got one,started off with a bobble on the top and cut it off to open it up into the very hat your on about,trendy back then :thumbsup:

I remember when you took the bobble off you ended up with four spikes on top of your nut. I had the all maroon one. It was just the split team ones I thought were stupid. I was really on trend then, wish I could say the same now :whistling:

I remember when you took the bobble off you ended up with four spikes on top of your nut. I had the all maroon one. It was just the split team ones I thought were stupid. I was really on trend then, wish I could say the same now :whistling:

The 80s were back in fasion big time for a bit,i've never left them :lol:

J.T.F.Robertson

A guy sits in front of me at Texans games with a Steelers shirt. That sort of thing is quite common. Totally bizarre.

Normally I'd agree, but I make exceptions in cases such as these. :thumbsup:

Alba gu Brath

Have to say that I was down Easter Road a couple of years ago, near the auld abode at not at game btw, and Hibs were playing someone - Motherwell maybe and saw a group of about 6 Asian boys - ages 8 to 15 - almost all in Hibs tops apart from one with a Hearts top on. Great stuff and he didn't look at all like one of those green plastic seats.

Have to say that I was down Easter Road a couple of years ago, near the auld abode at not at game btw, and Hibs were playing someone - Motherwell maybe and saw a group of about 6 Asian boys - ages 8 to 15 - almost all in Hibs tops apart from one with a Hearts top on. Great stuff and he didn't look at all like one of those green plastic seats.

What so he looked like a maroon one :unsure:

Alba gu Brath

What so he looked like a maroon one :unsure:

Ho-ho! Better maroons ones at ER than green ones. Think the boy was too young to be on a wind-up but it probably had the same effect.

Archived