Wearing other teams colours at games

Sheiky Baby

Neilson's Shank

Robb Stark: You will not be King of The North long with views like that, Maroon & White simple (maybe with a Direwolf on the shorts)

Swansea should have encouraged fans to wear Man United tops to the game, that way it would be easier to weed out and ban the part timers.

Hearts fans who wear green to Tynecastle should be shot.

Hearts fans who wear green to Tynecastle should be shot.

If I see any ***** like that I'm like :muggy:

Bizarre behaviour!

Hate it when people wear the shirt of the big English team they pretend to support to Hearts games. What's the point in going to Hearts games with another team's strip on? :mellow:

Hate it when people wear the shirt of the big English team they pretend to support to Hearts games. What's the point in going to Hearts games with another team's strip on? :mellow:

Agree. :thumbsup:

As for the OP that would be like Albion Rovers fans going in Celtic strips or Airdrie fans going in Rangers strips....or does that already happen? :whistling:

Will have my Man City scarf on tomorrow

if any of the clique are actualy at the game come and introduce yourselfs

But is it one with maroon in it like my Man C scarf?

:verysmug:

alwaysthereinspirit

I've worn 3 team shirts in 45 years of wearing fitba tops. Hearts, Scotland and 1978 Argentina. Other than club football tops. HEARTS fan thank you very much.

Radioactive Mince

Will have my Man City scarf on tomorrow

if any of the clique are actualy at the game come and introduce yourselfs

I fancy a pint bud, U?

I wore a maroon Sunderland top to Tynie and the Hearts version to the Stadium Of Light. We have the same training gear so it's allowed.

But is it one with maroon in it like my Man C scarf?

:verysmug:

Of course :-) mine is the new tartan one that benny told me about

Captain Lithuania

It should be an instant ejection offence, IMO.

I mind a guy last season getting a telling from the police for wearing a Spurs top. He put his jumper on over it I think because the police asked him to.

A few years ago, I saw somebody wearing a green and white Liverpool away kit on a Hearts supporters bus at Dunfermline.

Wouldn't do it myself like but I don't wear football tops full stop. Don't see a problem with someone wearing the top of a team in a different league who we don't compete against.

Wearing the strip of the team you're playing against though :vrface:

A few years ago, I saw somebody wearing a green and white Liverpool away kit on a Hearts supporters bus at Dunfermline.

That's just wrong!

Radioactive Mince

Wouldn't do it myself like but I don't wear football tops full stop. Don't see a problem with someone wearing the top of a team in a different league who we don't compete against.

Wearing the strip of the team you're playing against though :vrface:

I did that in Braga.I was younger and stupider (!) back then, though.

You'll be pleased to note that this won't happen again.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I did that in Braga.I was younger and stupider (!) back then, though.

You'll be pleased to note that this won't happen again.

For some reason I think it's acceptable for Euro away games if you're buying the shirt as a souvenier. My mate bought a Sparta Prague shirt when we were over there.

Brilliant!

The kickback mafia are now homing in on non-maroon wearing members of the crowd.....or on here at least!

Its Friday night.....away oot,dafties!

Captain Lithuania

Brilliant!

The kickback mafia are now homing in on non-maroon wearing members of the crowd.....or on here at least!

Its Friday night.....away oot,dafties!

:facepalm:

The strips of other teams, not non maroon..

Captain Lithuania

I hope and pray that we will see a bloke in a Norwich City top in the home end at Tynecastle.

Said bloke has been awfully quiet since a certain thread the other night..

:lol:

Francis Albert

I usually wear my Hearts scarf when I go to the Emirates.

They have sold a Hearts-like scarf since they wore that maroon strip a few seasons back, and the Arsenal fans with a bit of taste have stuck with it, so it fits in fine.

Absolute roasters.

Hearts match, Hearts colours.

careful...

I slated someone for wearing a GREEN werder bremen top to a hearts game on here before and the jkb brigade jumped down my throat, claiming there was nothing wrong with it. <_<

Is a Bristol City top acceptable (not that I'd wear one at Tynie) because its no as if we will be playing them anytime soon :ninja:

Big_Hearts_Runner

I've always found it funny in the States that at Sports games you see fans/customers wearing other teams stuff. Classic example I was at a NY Mets V Phillies game and a guy wore a NY Yankees shirt. Got pelters from the Mets fans and popcorn thrown over him, then beer and stuff and had to leave.

Going to a Hearts Aberdeen game and wearing a Hibs shirt :unsure: would be the equivalent? odd.

JamboAberdeen

Think I saw Greece and Czech top in Wheatfield stand (?) at 05/06 season.

I had no problem with them.

Ribery's Face

So from what the majority are saying on here, if i get ready before a hears game and oh **** i cont find my hearts top, its in the washng..... I pull on my barcelona shirt and off i go too the game, i should be rejected and not allowed in??

:Vlad-Stupid:

I've always found it funny in the States that at Sports games you see fans/customers wearing other teams stuff. Classic example I was at a NY Mets V Phillies game and a guy wore a NY Yankees shirt. Got pelters from the Mets fans and popcorn thrown over him, then beer and stuff and had to leave.

Going to a Hearts Aberdeen game and wearing a Hibs shirt :unsure: would be the equivalent? odd.

A guy sits in front of me at Texans games with a Steelers shirt. That sort of thing is quite common. Totally bizarre.

At the most recent Manchester derby the street sellers had half United/City scarfs and some United fans were snapping them up !!

Boaby Prentice

Nowt wrong with a Hibs top to a game...

Because ther's fewer to be found at Fester Road as they have gone back to the semi final (lets dress as seats) days?

Captain Price

So from what the majority are saying on here, if i get ready before a hears game and oh **** i cont find my hearts top, its in the washng..... I pull on my barcelona shirt and off i go too the game, i should be rejected and not allowed in??

You couldn't find it, but it was in the washing?

:hibsfud:

Only top i'd see suitable at a Hearts game aside from Hearts is Scotland.

So, let's say an English Hearts fan wears an England top... That's not acceptable?

Think about it buddy.

Archived