Mafia Shedizio

Deek

It would backfire slightly if the cop decided to go against it and made someone else, possibly a goon look like the cop :laugh:

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris

just back in - was the deadline 9 or do I have a chance to change and save myself?

EDIT: take it from deeks night picture it's night time!

missed that as I had pictures disabled for when I was using this at work.

So who get's lynched exactly, has Deek done a runner?

We should really do a 3 way penalty shoot out, it's only fair, it would be quite entertaining too.

I have asked two non players to help.

One has a list of the three players tied, numbered 1,2 and 3.

The other does not know the identity and will post a number, either 1,2 or 3.

The kill will be confirmed by the player with the names.

Commander Harris

ooh, exciting stuff...

love a bit of threeway action :biggrin:

ooh, exciting stuff...

love a bit of threeway action :biggrin:

Menage Et Trois

800px-M%C3%A9nage_%C3%A0_trois_beim_Strauss_.jpg

Hi people,

it's going to be......

no.1.

There ye go.

Commander Harris

pleased it's not me - hopefully we've got a goon too.

What a close day it has been.

The three amigos were racing down the finishing line, but none of them wanted to reach it first, death was the winners fate. Stella The Commander and Kenny

All in a line and with 2 yards to go, a stranger stuck out his foot. Poor Stella never saw it, tripped over the leg and his nose fell over the line before the other two.

He knew what was coming. The villagers swung their rope in anticipation.

Stella, never suffered, death was instant, his neck broken in two.

Innocent men never suffer pain

Stella Townie is dead.

Can you send your nominations in

fuxake, so the tradition of first day townie lynching continues. Hopefully some clues have been left behind but that was pretty much a total shambles, everyone going into hiding does'nt help much either!

fuxake, so the tradition of first day townie lynching continues. Hopefully some clues have been left behind but that was pretty much a total shambles, everyone going into hiding does'nt help much either!

Maybe they are all away watching The Apprentice!

HMFCjamieHMFC
Maybe they are all away watching The Apprentice!

I am watching the aprentice and sorry stella

I'm sorry Stella, I am responsible for putting you in the mix, I just didn't think either Kenny or CH were stand outs, I think there were more obvious candidates who hardly got voted, mentioned as suspicious perhaps, but left out of voting.

I feel I tied the noose and I am really sorry, I suppose that's always the way first day, but I'm sorry nonetheless.

RIP Stella, I'll cough up for a round of wife beater when Boof opens the bar in your memory!

Well he came up with a great idea he thought. I can catch them all. I will lead them to the promised land. Those dammed goons.

The goons however had been up in Angus, practicing.

Boof never saw them as they came from behind and skelped him over the heid with a shillelagh.

They then chopped his napper off, cos he was dammed ugly. Boof walked about trying to pick his head up, so they chopped his hands off. Headless and handless Boof tried to kick out at his assailants, to no avail. Off came his legs, and Boof breathed no more.

Boof Mason is dead, killed at night by the Goons.

Elsewhere, the Doc saved a townie.

The cop investigated a roled player.

It is now day.

No Mod kills or suspensions but I was tempted.

14 players left 8 for an outright kill, or most votes at tomorrows deadline. 9PM

yvonnejambo

Very bad start. A look back now to see if anything worth noting.

yvonnejambo

Suppose we can gather who aint a mason, but not much else to go on. Hopefully the late Boofs idea went ahead or will do so at least the cop and the remaining mason can kind of work together.

Sorry Stella I also thought you may have been goonish.

Wooo

Bah :mad:

Wooo

That is all.

Oh, wait a minute...no dodgy mafia-looking types allowed in my bar.

Jeez, not a great day or night.:(

Hopefully the cop dug up a baddie. Either that, or the cop knows who the remaining mason is.

Commander Harris
Jeez, not a great day or night.:(

Hopefully the cop dug up a baddie. Either that, or the cop knows who the remaining mason is.

or the doc.

ArmiyaRomanova

Not good, not good at all... as has been said above, surely the Doc would have sussed to protect Boof. We can only hope that the remaining Mason manages to figure out who the Cop is and they somehow get together. Otherwise we're all effectively on our own against a full-strength Mafia.

With Stella proved a townie, it looks like anything we might have learned yesterday can be thrown out too. Back to square one - almost.

Buggeration!

That is a terrible start, I thought the doc would have saved Boof TBH, he was over keen and basically advertised that he had a role, he was always going to be a target for the goons if he wasn't one himself (wich would be an outrageous piece of bluffing).

Stella's lynching was a strange one also, I was expecting a bit more action late on but it just sort of drifted along to a 3 way tie. His backing of Harris out of the blue puzzled me. The fact Stella had no link and nobody else seemed that fussed when CH was out in the lead could mean he is on his own after all.

I also thought the sudden silence towards deadline suggested the goons were happy with the way things were going with the votes spread all over the shop.

Well it's been a bad start, but let's not get too down. We can at least extract some clues from what Boof posted, who he voted for/suspected and who voted for him so we are maybe a little bit more clued up than yesterday.

Sorry Stella for sticking an ore in but your defense of CH made me think you were Mafia before channging to CH...

Interesting seeing who voted me tho etc.... would have been easy to vote for with out raising suspition and saving CH

Close call but hopefully my last as I'm a townie... for once!

vote one eyed willy

For kicks. :D

His style doesn't change between games I've noticed.

He's hard to pin down as roled or not.

What makes you sure?

His style doesn't change between games I've noticed.

He's hard to pin down as roled or not.

What makes you sure?

My style never changes because 9 times out of 10 I'm a townie, like now. I only really get into this game when I'm a good guy because it's easier to get stuck in, even if it means I end up drawing too much attention to myself. The few times I've been bad I've mucked it up royally because I'm really crap at looking innocent.

S.H.P just likes to rub me up the wrong way at some point every game. Usually without success :rolleyes:

My style never changes because 9 times out of 10 I'm a townie, like now. I only really get into this game when I'm a good guy because it's easier to get stuck in, even if it means I end up drawing too much attention to myself. The few times I've been bad I've mucked it up royally because I'm really crap at looking innocent.

S.H.P just likes to rub me up the wrong way at some point every game. Usually without success :rolleyes:

I'm always wary of you, you know how to play the game...:cool:

Looking back all I can deduce from Boof's brief contribution is that CH is not the other Mason and S.H.P is unlikely to be as he voted for Boof over the inbox nonsense. He did'nt post any other suspects as far as I can see so there is nobody else we can eliminate as being the second mason.

stella_jambo

woooo

well cheers guys, told you i was innocent. :P

hopefully in my death ive given you guys a few clues.

not sure about ch now - seemed to have a little help at the end.

pint please boof

woooo

Woooo

Oh yeah, just one more thing....sorry to my fellow townies for being so upfront from the start but I felt we needed as much help as we could get and that brainwave seemed to fit the bill.

I tried to look unroled but clearly didn't do enough to convince the goons.

Ach well...back to the bar I go...

bztghoxt.jpg

wooooo

Commander Harris
So that's 2 folk voted me and another who doesn't trust me, but with no good reason. Hmm.

make that 3.

vote OEW.

I'll put my vote in for OEW as well.

I'll be on tomorrow afternoon so may change it but at the moment something is not sitting right.

I just cant trust his style as he plays the same way every game, bad or good, and I have a feeling he's bad.

vote OEW

So that's 2 folk voted me and another who doesn't trust me, but with no good reason. Hmm.

Because you are a goon and I'm willing to put my life on the line for it

p.s. maybe the doc could look after me :D I'm dead after this i think.

:laugh:

A pile on, Great

So are you all claiming to have some inside info?

I ain't bad and I ain't got a role. Something does not add up here, first off S.H.P claims he can't recieve PMs, he is probably not the mason (why would he have a go at Boof early doors?) yet he is the one who is starting a pile on trying to make it look like he is. Do what you want, you won't gain anything by lynching me, just lose another player that wants to be part of the action.

:laugh:

A pile on, Great

So are you all claiming to have some inside info?

I ain't bad and I ain't got a role. Something does not add up here, first off S.H.P claims he can't recieve PMs, he is probably not the mason (why would he have a go at Boof early doors?) yet he is the one who is starting a pile on trying to make it look like he is. Do what you want, you won't gain anything by lynching me, just lose another player that wants to be part of the action.

Sorry OEW, you say that every time, and to an extent its true, but we cant risk keeping goons just 'cause they talk a lot.

I'm sure shp has been asked about the PMs in previous threads, so that stands up for me. I reckon he's a townie.

JL I dont know as he hasnt said much, and I know I'm a townie.

Archived