Mafia Shedizio

Deek

I had a look at the mafia forums as well, I was initially going to make it 3 mafia. But the ratio suggested if 13 to16 players 4 mafia make an even game. I was going to only have mafia nad townies, but because of the new players to the game, plus Jamie, I decided to give the roles.

I am off work for the next two weeks and might run another game. But probably the same format.

If we had more players I may have introduced the SK, but with 16 I dident think there was enough. It meant losing three players a day compared to two.

looks like you can add trotter to that list too....

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ghosts blurted out a name. ie DDLN is safe, that is not on. But new players will learn..

I never once said it, I hinted, but it was no more than I had done whilst alive.

I never once said it, I hinted, but it was no more than I had done whilst alive.

Dont think he means you Cig

I still think my idea could've worked to the town's benefit, but SHP's fingering of Willy (that just sounds wrong:D) would've made Cigaro look like the cop and he like a mason.

So Willy gets lynched and Cigaro should've been bumped off - dunno why the goons didn't do him then?

More subtle play from the masonic/cop 'team' could've helped the town - infact, it would've been easy for the masons to select a candidate for investigation just by asking the cop to check the person e.g. 4 above them on the list.

I did have The Doctor pegged as a bad 'un from early doors, didn't think it was right to put it on thread once I was pushing up the daisies.

Anyhoo...who's for some Ovaltine?

even as monged as i was coming back from my hols, i saw the clues

this song goes out to the townies

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahhhahahahhahahhahahaha

HMFCjamieHMFC
The godfather sat on his own. "how am I going to do this" 2 against one.

Throughout the whole game he thought, we have been up against it.

First of all that baffoon Boof devises a stupid idea that trapped poor One Eye Willy. (did I ever tell you the story about why).

Then Deek, my friend Deek, punishes me for night voting. :)

Then Deek yes my friend Deek, modkills daft Jamie for not voting. I know he was posting, but Deek should have gave him some slack. After all, he is from Livingston.

Then the ghosts gave information about DDLN being a good guy, that is not on, I am so angry.

What do I do.Hang on, Hang on, Yvonne from Tuechtermuchty has voted for ArmiyaRomanova!

Quick before anybody notices, vote Armiya I cried.

I am the winner, I am the winner I am the winner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK3mVxGfzPY

Well played goons. The only one who had a clue about you was ArmiyaRomanova.

The voting patterns in the first round shoud have gave it away.

yeah livingston is a **** hole and yvonne what where you playing at

Archived