Mafia Shedizio

Deek

unvote flux

vote Commander Harris

:D

No reason?

I don't want to align myself any more closely with CH than I already have, but it would be nice to have a reason.

Is yours a king size CH?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because he was a nasty in the last game I was in and was using that patter about not being on much but he will make time later on etc. The story about this mystical 'bed' is rather suspicious if you ask me.....

I'm only waiting for a mattress, I have a lovely bed. The mattress is 13 years old, I weigh a teensy bit above average, when I roll over a spring usually stabs me in the leg. It's not a lot of fun.

yvonnejambo

Well back from work and not much action. Looks like we are all just waiting on the bed and mattress to be delivered. My day tomorrow wont be as riveting a day as I will be in some outcome focused training in Inverness all day! Still should be home to read up on whether the bed/ mattress got delivered and if any other exciting developments have appeared on here.

I got mine from The Bed Shed.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to a comfy nights sleep, I ache all over, my back, my elbows, my shoulders. It's a big deal to me.

First time I've not had a bad role in 3 games so a wee change from the norm!

Doc that aint a matress.... its Clum.

First time I've not had a bad role in 3 games so a wee change from the norm!

Doc that aint a matress.... its Clum.

It's certainly cLumpy!:rolleyes:

Yvonne left a message saying she couldn't PM me either.

For crying out loud :mad:...was I supposed to remember that?

And it's so I don't get messages from people I don't want to deal with.

Ummm...okay, then:confused:

Anyhoo, does anyone want to confirm the panda's story, or does it suit them to keep im looking dodgy? Panda...I presume you can say who should be able to confirm your story...?

You've pretty much convinced me, but I'd like final confirmation...however if it's not forthcoming I'm not gonna be pouncing on you vote-wise.

For crying out loud :mad:...was I supposed to remember that?

Ummm...okay, then:confused:

Anyhoo, does anyone want to confirm the panda's story, or does it suit them to keep im looking dodgy? Panda...I presume you can say who should be able to confirm your story...?

You've pretty much convinced me, but I'd like final confirmation...however if it's not forthcoming I'm not gonna be pouncing on you vote-wise.

I remember a message being left on a previous game re shp not receiving PMs.

this started quick i never thought it would start to about wedensday

You mean tomorrow?;)

Deek said it was going to start today.

Aye, okay then.

I guess I'll take that as good enough...for now.

If we get to the end and I find you guys have been takin' the **** I'm not gonna be happy :P

Hmmmm, has Boof dropped an early clanger with all his slavering about inboxes or is he just being clueless again, or is it an act to lull us into a false sense of security and he is really trying to win our sympathy/trust so he can slap us with his blunt instrument during the night?

All I know is, I don't trust any of ye. :unsure:

Boaby Ewing

Likewise.

If it takes a vote for him to prove it though, I'm game :P

Ach, I was going to wait until tomorrow, but this game needs a wee bomb under it and I can think of no better way than by voting for shp.

vote S.H.P.

The first day's always a stab in the dark anyway, I haven't a clue about anyone and unless somebody comes up with something concrete it might as well be shp.

ArmiyaRomanova

not as 'busy' as I thought it might be considering the possibility of penalties for 'lurking'.

Since a goon would have a lot more to lose than a townie through being offed for lack of posting, in this randomest of rounds I'm plumping for the person who's currently got the highest post count...

VOTE: Commander Harris

Seeing as its a stab in the dark I will go with what seems to be a customery vote for

Vote Cigaro

Always seem to vote you at some point so thought I would get it ou the way

Commander Harris

evening all, just back in after a rather stressful evening :( might need to rewatch that Calum Elliot video to put a smile back on my face. :)

I got mine from The Bed Shed.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to a comfy nights sleep, I ache all over, my back, my elbows, my shoulders. It's a big deal to me.

so did I! Weird :confused:

Just because he was a nasty in the last game I was in and was using that patter about not being on much but he will make time later on etc. The story about this mystical 'bed' is rather suspicious if you ask me.....

stunning logic sir. I think you'll find last time I was busy and was hardly on JKB at all let alone a mafia thread. it wasn't patter then and it isn't patter now. will be taking a full and active role this week as I'll have internet access where I'm "working" and it's blooming quiet.

not as 'busy' as I thought it might be considering the possibility of penalties for 'lurking'.

Since a goon would have a lot more to lose than a townie through being offed for lack of posting, in this randomest of rounds I'm plumping for the person who's currently got the highest post count...

VOTE: Commander Harris

stunning logic also, "goons don't post much so the person that posts the most is a goon." :confused:

ArmiyaRomanova

stunning logic also, "goons don't post much so the person that posts the most is a goon." :confused:

I'm quite proud of that!! ;)

Certainly seemed to rattle your cage anyway.

My vote stands.:mw_tease:

Commander Harris
I'm quite proud of that!! ;)

Certainly seemed to rattle your cage anyway.

My vote stands.:mw_tease:

my cage isn't rattled, just pointing out the flaw.

ArmiyaRomanova
my cage isn't rattled, just pointing out the flaw.

Don't think there is one... well, not in what I originally stated, though there is in your interpretation of it.

My point was that to avoid attention being drawn to them and potentially facing being modkilled as 'lurkers', the goons in this game will probably all post more than in previous games.

So I ran that to its 'logical' conclusion and voted for the current highest poster.

Commander Harris
Don't think there is one... well, not in what I originally stated, though there is in your interpretation of it.

My point was that to avoid attention being drawn to them and potentially facing being modkilled as 'lurkers', the goons in this game will probably all post more than in previous games.

So I ran that to its 'logical' conclusion and voted for the current highest poster.

I understand what your saying, and it makes sense in a way but if you look at previous games I tend to either post loads or post not very much and there is very little pattern in when I do either. it's more dependant on my mood, or whether I get online, than any strategy.

ArmiyaRomanova
I understand what your saying, and it makes sense in a way but if you look at previous games I tend to either post loads or post not very much and there is very little pattern in when I do either. it's more dependant on my mood, or whether I get online, than any strategy.

I wasn't basing my vote on your behaviour in this or other games, simply on your post count - the first round of these games is always a random whack in the dark with a blunt stick.

Commander Harris
I wasn't basing my vote on your behaviour in this or other games, simply on your post count - the first round of these games is always a random whack in the dark with a blunt stick.

fair enough. you're right in that the 1st round is always a stab in the dark. going to wait a bit longer before making mine though.

Trouble is, there's 4 people for whom it isn't a stab in the dark...and they're not really going to care who they get this time around - it'll be a bonus for them if we lynch a really good guy, but they'll be happy enough just reducing their adversaries by 1, then another during the night.

They should be able to sneak in with just enough votes to sway a lynching if need be.

Wonder what Deek would do if nobody voted at all?

stella_jambo

not that much going on.

was going to vote trotter but he aint said much.

might as well vote for a random as i reckon CH is good.

vote AR

Boaby Ewing
not that much going on.

vote AR

That's a pretty bold claim this early in the game.

Seeing as its a stab in the dark I will go with what seems to be a customery vote for

Vote Cigaro

Always seem to vote you at some point so thought I would get it ou the way

And its a customary wrong vote for me again.:P

Yet again a simple townie.

I think I'll hold of voting until tomorrow.

yvonnejambo

Morning folks, sticking with my vote for CCP just now. will be back on tonight so will have a read through then.

So, my mattress arrived, it's a beauty, hours of comfortable sleep coming my way.

I wonder how long it'll be before I christen it?

Got yours yet Commander?

Commander Harris
So, my mattress arrived, it's a beauty, hours of comfortable sleep coming my way.

I wonder how long it'll be before I christen it?

Got yours yet Commander?

nope, still waiting.

it's suppose to arrive by 12.

Commander Harris

the bed has arrived, along with a wee 2 seater sofa. although I can't find any inserts on the underside of the sofa for screwing the feet in?

not that much going on.

vote AR

Hmmm, not many seemed to pick up on this. What is the basis for you thinking that CH is good while AR is not?

Commander Harris
Hmmm, not many seemed to pick up on this. What is the basis for you thinking that CH is good while AR is not?

he's got no basis at all. There's no way he could know for certain I'm good(although I am!) so he's either just making a judgment on the posts so far or mischief making.

Ever since that pest Jenny went looking at groupings that is what I have decided to do.

I was only kidding about Jenny. She would have got the juciest role. ;)

I'm only not playing cause I didn't know there was a game afoot!

I'm glad I'd have gotten a juicy role though! Deeks knows I'm a juicy kind of girl...I'm currently wearing Juicy Couture perfume...either that or he's after a free pint in a couple of months!

I was gonna post a picture of something juicy but decided against it after google imaging the word "juicy" with the filter off! :eek:

ArmiyaRomanova

Pretty strange 'random' vote there too.

I did pick up on it but was keeping quiet to see if anybody else had anything to say on the matter.

Not much has been forthcoming so maybe stella's put his foot in it in a clumsy deflect-attention kinda way, he could be mischief-making, but that wouldn't be a townie ish thing to do, or he could just be clueless but thinks CH is a good 'un from the posts he's posted.

For the moment, I'm gonna Vote Commander Harris and see if anyone tries to defend/finish him.

I was gonna post a picture of something juicy but decided against it after google imaging the word "juicy" with the filter off! :eek:

Eek indeed. But this was also on the first page, so it should be safe to post.

3179~Sweet-and-Juicy-Strawberries-Posters.jpg

With 8 hours to go.

Commander Harris 3

SHP 2

ArmiyaRomanova 1

Flux 1

Cigaro 1

CCP 1

Boof 1

Trotter 1

Yvonne 1

Not voted yet!!!

Flux

Commander

Cigaro

Jamie

Commander Harris
I did pick up on it but was keeping quiet to see if anybody else had anything to say on the matter.

Not much has been forthcoming so maybe stella's put his foot in it in a clumsy deflect-attention kinda way, he could be mischief-making, but that wouldn't be a townie ish thing to do, or he could just be clueless but thinks CH is a good 'un from the posts he's posted.

For the moment, I'm gonna Vote Commander Harris and see if anyone tries to defend/finish him.

don't think you'll get anyone defending CH apart from CH.

like I say, don't know what stella's up to but think he's either making a judgement on what he has seen or making mischief.

stella_jambo

Lokking back its always a pile on first and it never works. plus the odds say he has more of a chance of being good (i know this goes for everyone) than a goon.

there is a way i would know he was good, if i was mafia as i would know who was also a goon. Im not, im just a townie.

i dont know for sure but what the hell, i trust him, for now.

Commander Harris
Lokking back its always a pile on first and it never works. plus the odds say he has more of a chance of being good (i know this goes for everyone) than a goon.

there is a way i would know he was good, if i was mafia as i would know who was also a goon. Im not, im just a townie.

i dont know for sure but what the hell, i trust him, for now.

thanks for your support, although I'm fearful it may actually do me more harm than good in a strange way!

stella_jambo
thanks for your support, although I'm fearful it may actually do me more harm than good in a strange way!

maybe or maybe not.

either way im nailing my colours to the mast.

don't think you'll get anyone defending CH apart from CH.

Probably not, now that I've mentioned it, but a strategically-timed unvote can sometimes have goons sweating if one of them comes under threat.

Also, it could be interesting to see if anybody leaps in to finish you off - again if the voting is tight.

By the way, folks, I've thought of a within-the-rules way of the cop making his identity known to the masons.

As far as I can tell, this could be handy, even at the cost of a night's investigation inasmuch as that would give a partial group who could try to stick up for each other. It wouldn't let the cop know who the masons are unfortunately but at least it might be of some help.

Also, whilst it would cost us one investigation, there is the possibility it could throw up a goon.

And finally (and most importantly), I don't think the goons would be able to work out any of the good roled folk from it.

If there's any interest in the idea I'll put it on here, otherwise I'll keep schtum.

Probably not, now that I've mentioned it, but a strategically-timed unvote can sometimes have goons sweating if one of them comes under threat.

Also, it could be interesting to see if anybody leaps in to finish you off - again if the voting is tight.

By the way, folks, I've thought of a within-the-rules way of the cop making his identity known to the masons.

As far as I can tell, this could be handy, even at the cost of a night's investigation inasmuch as that would give a partial group who could try to stick up for each other. It wouldn't let the cop know who the masons are unfortunately but at least it might be of some help.

Also, whilst it would cost us one investigation, there is the possibility it could throw up a goon.

And finally (and most importantly), I don't think the goons would be able to work out any of the good roled folk from it.

If there's any interest in the idea I'll put it on here, otherwise I'll keep schtum.

Would that not invlove the cop outing his/herself to some degree?

Surely a risky move so early on, no?

Archived