Daily Record article

redm

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't glad in the slightest. I'd rather the club was a bit more professional towards the squad of players that are expected to honour our badge. Whatever the reason what went on wasn't sweetie wife chat or rumour - the club didn't pay the players.

It was sweetie wife chat, what was he doing going to the papers? I'd far rather have loyal players who keep a bit of dignity, not be an unnamed source to a gutter rag. There are ways to do things.

Personally I don't believe a word any weegie rag prints, if they aren't pee- heeing to the bigot brothers they're slaughtering my team, usually with inacuracies or "un-named" sources.

As for Cameron, if any other "Hearts Supporter" had a platform like he has, to defend and support their club against the crap we get from the weegia (and some closer to home-hoobsman) they'd grab the opportunity with both hands. This welt cameron chooses not to, which for me, says everything about him. The man's a self publicising, troller who shouldn't be encouraged in any way shape or form!

Well said Jamboruss :thumbsup:

Archived