Daily Record article

redm

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Can't stop laughing after reading this article almost as funny as that PFA chap what's his name Fraser Wishpap and his battle cry from a top european lawyers convention "That Vlad is running scared from the Players Union" :D :D :D

The best bit for me is the player saying this is the worst thing to have happened under Vlad as I could fill this page with worse :D

My message to the player or the journalist who made it up is apart from the players who have came through the Youth acadameny in recent years and I don't include Webster in this, I wouldn't care if they all left in January as I'd rather watch the U19's who play for the Jersey than these overpaid wage theifs (When we pay them) . :D :D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sad to read the tired paranoia in this thread.

To those of you who think the Record made up the quotes because it has an 'agenda' against Hearts: get a life.

It is true that quotes have been made up by reporters in some circumstances; the idea that it would be done in this case is just fanciful. The subject matter simply isn't important enough, and the reporter in question would risk getting the sack.

It might have escaped some of your attention that the club won't let the players talk on-the-record, so some of them will be talking off-the-record.

All of this is the fault of the pathetic toads who've been feeding Mr R's vanity for the past six years. The press don't enter into it.

For arguments sake, lets assume that the media are telling the truth on all levels throughout the SPL and will have their usual reports and stories available to read over the weekend and on Monday. How many will be negative or positive towards each team? So for 1 weekend only lets total up the 'facts' as delivered in print and see where we stand against the rest! Could be interesting but I feel I already feel I know.

To those of you who think the Record made up the quotes because it has an 'agenda' against Hearts: get a life.

It is true that quotes have been made up by reporters in some circumstances; the idea that it would be done in this case is just fanciful. The subject matter simply isn't important enough, and the reporter in question would risk getting the sack.

It might have escaped some of your attention that the club won't let the players talk on-the-record, so some of them will be talking off-the-record.

All of this is the fault of the pathetic toads who've been feeding Mr R's vanity for the past six years. The press don't enter into it.

I'm confused by this part, so this story isn't important enough to make up quotes about but this would happen in regard to bigger stories?

Making up quotes is also known as lying.

When? Example?

Thanks

This is what you replied to

People are not debating things they don't believe in. People are expressing their anger at the likes of you who are continually and deliberately mis-representing the facts in order to get a sensationalised story.

You and others like you seem now to be accusing Hearts' fans of not having a backbone, well I tell you that it is you and the rest of you parasites that lack balls. Why are you not busy writing stories about Rangers going into administration or Celtic's continued tolerance of their terrorist loving fans? I will tell you why, it's because you spend your days doing what the old firm and their cronies within the media/SFA and SPL want you to do.

Carefully you answered the first paragraph but made no comment on the points raised in the 2nd paragraph. Will you now let us have your view and say if/when you'll cover these points in your show.

If the quotes about Black are true (which i doubt ) All i would say who has supported you over your alledged drug charges .

If true that it was Black, i bet he would sign any new deal (if he was lucky enough to be offered one that is) in a nano second. That goes for 95% of the squad who know they could not get the same elsewhere.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

This is what you replied to

People are not debating things they don't believe in. People are expressing their anger at the likes of you who are continually and deliberately mis-representing the facts in order to get a sensationalised story.

You and others like you seem now to be accusing Hearts' fans of not having a backbone, well I tell you that it is you and the rest of you parasites that lack balls. Why are you not busy writing stories about Rangers going into administration or Celtic's continued tolerance of their terrorist loving fans? I will tell you why, it's because you spend your days doing what the old firm and their cronies within the media/SFA and SPL want you to do.

Carefully you answered the first paragraph but made no comment on the points raised in the 2nd paragraph. Will you now let us have your view and say if/when you'll cover these points in your show.

Yesterday and today are the first times I've come across this Ewan Cameron though I had seen his name mentioned, rather critically, in other posts in the time I've been a member. I now see why. He tends to come onto a thread and slate the posters who don't say what he agrees with, but doesn't actually add anything to the thread, or try to justify what he says. Like you I find that, if he answers one of your posts, he does it in a way that suggests he hasn't read it properly, or that he has chosen to avoid anything he might find difficult to answer. If he's as smart as he appears to think he is, he should be able to contribute more than to just say 'you're all wrong' or, as he did earlier today, 'your all wrong to criticise the media if you don't read their newspapers' but did nothing to justify this. I'd have liked to read just why it's wrong to criticise them, when they form so much public oppinion, thus affecting society and sport, whether or not we all read their papers.

Seymour M Hersh

That is a lie.

I said I'm a fan of Scottish football in Europe and want all teams to do well. I wanted Celtic to win last night and i also wanted Hibs to progress a few years ago.

I'm a fan of Scottish football when any of our clubs play in Europe.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

You could go work for a tabloid paper.....see it's that easy.

next....

Just confirms you're not a real fan. All that crap about Scottish teams doing well in Europe. Real fans want their rivals fekked at every opportunity. You, Eweun are just a greasy wee troll.

He was fuming today after being fined for speaking to the media.

"How can they fine me for talking to the media when they can't even pay me my f**kin wages" was what he was shouting down his phone in the Riccarton car park earlier today.

:jjyay:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just confirms you're not a real fan. All that crap about Scottish teams doing well in Europe. Real fans want their rivals fekked at every opportunity. You, Eweun are just a greasy wee troll.

And quite apart from that Seymour, he never said what he claims and for the reasons stated.

Ewen said that he was a Hearts fan up until he went to live in the UAE for work reasons and when he came back he no longer considered himself a Hearts supporter, rather he was now a supporter of Scottish football. That is what he said and I will leave it up to you and everyone else to figure out why he would dream of saying such a thing on air. When he said what he did, the reason he gave was the one I have just posted, he never said anything about Vlad at the time in that statement, he said that later on, maybe because he realised what he had said was likely to poison the mind of any Hearts fan listening? Dunno, maybe he just didn't actually give a shit and felt able to weasel his way out of it later on by claiming he never said that?

[/qu

The nature of football fans is to be paranoid.It is in our psyche.every football fan,chairman, manager in the world in the heat of the moment thinks the same.Its so easy to call a mad man mad and then to try to work out why he is mad.

I have listened carefully to what the Scottish Football establishment want and they dont want Romanov.He creates waves,big waves,undermining waves.They dont know how to deal with him.

Pick any article you want and it is likely to be full of inaccuracies

I find the "fault of pathetic toads " shocking.Perhaps we should meet sometime.

I am a bit concerned that people are referring to EC as a "journalist".

It's clear from his writing skills that he would struggle to pass a creative writing course at Stevenson.

Amid all this hysteria, never forget that he is nothing more than some gobshite off the radio.

Yesterday and today are the first times I've come across this Ewan Cameron though I had seen his name mentioned, rather critically, in other posts in the time I've been a member. I now see why. He tends to come onto a thread and slate the posters who don't say what he agrees with, but doesn't actually add anything to the thread, or try to justify what he says. Like you I find that, if he answers one of your posts, he does it in a way that suggests he hasn't read it properly, or that he has chosen to avoid anything he might find difficult to answer. If he's as smart as he appears to think he is, he should be able to contribute more than to just say 'you're all wrong' or, as he did earlier today, 'your all wrong to criticise the media if you don't read their newspapers' but did nothing to justify this. I'd have liked to read just why it's wrong to criticise them, when they form so much public oppinion, thus affecting society and sport, whether or not we all read their papers.

The bold bit.... yes... That's the bit I'd like an answer to.

fingers finest

What a sad and pathetic individual you are.

Three years ago my son was 8 and wanted to support Celtic because of his two best friends. He wanted to be just like them and go to the games with his pals. I had a laugh about this on the radio. Big deal.

He is now 11 and is the proud owner of a Hearts season book.

Imagine bringing my kids into this debate. There's much I want to say here but I'll get banned and you're not worth it.

Next.....

Yet another father fails in his duties

Great post and I agree with your point. But we're talking about the tabloid media the world over here.

Is it right? Not all the time. Do I agree with it all the time? Nope. Do they exaggerate stuff? Yes

But there is always some truth behind all the interesting ways they go about writing their stories.

Players DO speak to the tabloid media. Players spend time with the tabloid media. Some players are very good friends of the tabloid media.

The above story in question is typical tabloid journalism but when you strip it back and just read the actual quotes from the 'player' it is actually a very good read.

Ewan

I'm old enough to remember the supposed scoop the Sun had on their front page after the Falklands War when they printed a supposed interview with the Widow of a VC winner from the Paracute Regiment. Dispicable when it was revealed that the woman had refused the interview with them and they had just made it up and printed all the same. So please don't tell me that there is always some truth behind all of their stories - often the truth is a complete stranger to them.

He was fuming today after being fined for speaking to the media.

"How can they fine me for talking to the media when they can't even pay me my f**kin wages" was what he was shouting down his phone in the Riccarton car park earlier today.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

:yas:

Everyone's a winner with this one, folks. Use the money to start the Mr Romanov statue fund plz.

JT & T appears to have disappeared for the night now.

To be fair, at times he has a point.

Yes, we are becoming paranoid. Yes, we are getting our priorities wrong. Not paying our wages is a concern. This club is far from out of the woods but I tell you what 'I profess to be a jambo, but I'm nowhere to be seen or heard or the remainder of tonight - I'll be back at the next crisis'

Where were you when?

- The Celtic board professed you are sectarian if you don't like them.

- Neil Lennon stated the only reason people in Scotland dislike him is because he is a Northern Irish catholic

- The endemic diving culture at Ibrox

- The disgraceful on field conduct of the current OF club captains

- The ridiculous state of affairs of the role of the SFA Compliance Officer which contradicts the Complince Officer role in every other organisaion in the land.

- The incredulous decision of the SFA to make Brines an official of our games when we have a formal complaint out against him

- Not really commenting on that little runt Naismith's non appearance on front of aforementioned complaince officer for a horrific challenge at the weekend -close on the back of an elbow in a game that went initially unpunished despite being clearly seen by an official,also as already mentioned above.

- Oh and one final point - bar one - not decrying those 2 stupid fat fooks on your old programme that said Andy Webster should have been sent off for a hand ball at our last derby game. Despite the ref blowing for a foul for us, seconds before.

To be fair, you are more critical of the OF than every other 'journalist' but you still know the line when to back off - but make up for it by putting the boot right into the hee-haws of the club you profess to support.

You've sold your soul pal.

Yes, we are becoming paranoid. Yes, we are getting our priorities wrong. Not paying our wages is a concern. This club is far from out of the water but I tell you what 'I profess to be a jambo, but I'm nowhere to be seen or heard or the remainder of tonight - I'll be back at the next crisis'

Where were you when?

- Neil Lennon stated the only reason people in Scotland dislike him is because he is a Northern Irish catholic

- The ridiculous state of affairs of the role of the SFA Compliance Officer which contradicts the Complince Officer role in every other organisaion in the land.

- The incredulous decision of the SFA to make Brines an official of our games when we have a formal complaint out against him

- Not really commenting on that little runt Naismith's non appearance on front of aforementioned complaince officer for a horrific challenge at the weekend -close on the back of an elbow in a game that went initially unpunished despite being clearly seen by an official,also as already mentioned above.

- Oh and one final point - bar one - not decrying those 2 stupid fat fooks on your old programme that said Andy Webster should have been sent off for a hand ball at our last derby game. Despite the ref blowing for a foul for us, seconds before.

To be fair, you are more critical of the OF than every other 'journalist' but you still know the line when to back off - but make up for it by putting the boot right into the hee-haws of the club you profess to support.

:jjyay:

The average backstreet loan shark has more moral fibre than Cameron. Since he claims he's on after every game to discuss the issues, I look forward to shooting the breeze with him after our next big win. :rolleyes:

Konrad von Carstein

Yes, we are becoming paranoid. Yes, we are getting our priorities wrong. Not paying our wages is a concern. This club is far from out of the woods but I tell you what 'I profess to be a jambo, but I'm nowhere to be seen or heard or the remainder of tonight - I'll be back at the next crisis'

Where were you when?

Very well said :bravo:

That is a lie.

I said I'm a fan of Scottish football in Europe and want all teams to do well. I wanted Celtic to win last night and i also wanted Hibs to progress a few years ago.

I'm a fan of Scottish football when any of our clubs play in Europe.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

You could go work for a tabloid paper.....see it's that easy.

next....

Right Ewan, surprise us.

Write something truly positive about Heart Of Midlothian Football Club :thumbsup:

colin barclay

The man is a first class walloper and the amount of "air time" hes comandeered on here rips my knitting he should stick to his irish/english loving pissy little phone in and argue for hours about non poppy wearing union jack flying knuckle dragging bullshit that any one with an iq of over 2 or 3 wouldnt listen to NEXT

Broomie Hearts

i dont know if this has popped up in one of the media related threads

im not a liverpool fan,but how far away is the day when the scottish football media

pull anything like this?

I have an opinion but you will never see me have an opinion on something I 'don't read'. DOH!

You will never see me comment on somthing I 'don't believe'.

You will never see me comment on something that is written by a 'journo who has an agenda against Hearts'.

You will never see me comment on a story that is 'made up'.

But why would I make a comment about any story when I have already decided that I don't believe or read any of it anyway?

Oops that's right you might believe all of the above but then you still read it and then get upset about soemthing you think is made up.

:blink:

Surely to a large degree whether the story is made up or not is irrelevant. Some on here have a siege mentality and if you do scour the papers you rarely find a very positive story about Hearts yet the spin on stories say for instance Rangers ongoing financial issues goes so far then it stops and is twisted a positive slant.

Whether this is due to Vlads outbursts or journos "agendas" there is very much a feeling that no matter what there will never be a level playing field for Hearts in the media and it has led to a large amount of dissillusionment - (yes if hearts communicated better it may defuse things before they were blown up)

As a journo yes you have to comment on stories and look at them and indeed protect your livliehood but what I think a lot of people wish you did was defend Hearts to the hilt and not just jump on the bandwagon which is how you are perceived. If you at least defended Hearts or came over as having a slight Hearts bias...Not a bad thing as many journos do have a bias(even if you disagree with romanov a hearts voice should be a positive one as they are few and far between in the media (i reference robbos comments this week - positive from him - not just jumping on the bandwagon - wether he agrees with things as they are or not))

Paranoia is not only a Hearts thing. Just look at Celtic last season and their "victims" attitude yet this was not jumped on and blown out of proportion in the media.

All a lot of people feel is you speak in a way that you believe you are better than the rest of us and that you do not defend the club you support or put positive slants on things but put instead opt for the easy way out of going with the flow and simply berating Hearts ,Vlad and the other hearts fans aswell. Therefore people have very little respect for you. Journalism is not just about sensasationilism - is that a word? - but also about both sides of a story or looking for all angles in order to create a debate and you as a voice of a hearts fan should take a role in this.

This can easily be done without going against your own beliefs in things or thoughts on things.

Ie you could say "I am not a fan of Romanov but there is this side to it....." then put another side across. There appears to be a severe inability in the British (not just Scottish media) to do things like this.

If you wish to debate things on here why not look at the bigger picture and remember your a jambo and as such should be trying to help the positive outlook on things from a hearts perspective in order to try and help move hearts forward in a united manner

AllyjamboDerbyshire

i dont know if this has popped up in one of the media related threads

im not a liverpool fan,but how far away is the day when the scottish football media

pull anything like this?

Thanks for that, brilliant :thumbsup: Took a moment or two for me to catch what it was about but was well worth listening to.

Ewan..sorry Jambo through and through,

You should know by now that anyone who is a Hearts Supporter in any walk of public life isn't really a jambo but a secret hibee with an agenda and is almost certainly part of the mafia. It kinda goes with the territory on here.

There is nothing wrong at Hearts, nothing to see here, move along now thank you.

Seriously though some of us need to realise that if you host a radio show you need to create debate and stir up reactions to encourage folk to phone. Yes reports need to be accurate but the "inside scoop" and speculation of the media has been going on in sport and politics since time began. I would imagine you sometimes have to take a contrary position and a good interviewer should be able to argue one side with one caller and take the polar opposite with another.

Live TV (remember them) used to have Hearts TV. Nothing but Hearts goals, debates on how great Hearts are, barely showing goals against us cross the line and Hearts based weather forecasts (okay i made that up). It didn't last long because fans got bored with it. It becomes like pravda it becomes as boring as hell.

Football is entertaining because it involves debate, we don't just want the party line, we want to know what others think of us, we want to be challenged and half the fun is that banter between rival fans. If it doesn't go over the score that's fine and healthy. Don't believe me? Well how many of you have sneaked a look across at Hibs.net for their take on this fortnight? It became a thread on this forum.

This is my problem with the media black out. Is our media brilliant? well we know it isn't but to ban it stifles debate and has created a siege mentality that appeals to the worst instincts of fans. It turns this into Hearts against the world and turns jambo against jambo.

Personally I don't believe that the media have it in for Hearts. In the 24 hour sports coverage of today every club is only one defeat from a crisis. This year this has been Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Blackburn, Arsenal and Manchester City with Tevez and it's barely November.

I think everyone in the game, yes even the SFA would love to see a proper challenge for the title from outside Glasgow. My evidence for this? the wonderful coverage of the two hearts cup wins, the delight of the sponsors to see proper open top bus trips after cup finals, BBC Radio 5 Lives UK coverage of the Aberdeen champions league night, football focus' features on hearts last year when they were up there challenging. Hearts title challenge last year, however fleeting, was good for everyone in the dull world of scottish football. For that two or three months as in 2005/6 we were the talk of British Football.

However if folk make crazy tackles they will get sent off, if you don't pay wages then people will ask questions and most importantly if you don't score goals you don't win games and move up league tables.

To me the Romanov era will be remembered as a missed opportunity due to bad coaching choices, bad scouting of transfer targets and poor discipline on and off the park.

So give ewan a wee break here. Like myself he was educated at Tynecastle High School. Now that was a siege mentality!

Where were you when?

:sergioyay:

Poetry.

A few years ago a family tragedy made the front page of a number of papers and tv news reports. The family asked for privacy and this was largely respected - but not by the Record. It tracked down several family members and sought quotes. When it failed to get any it resorted to making up quotes from a "close family member". It was explained to me at the time that quotes are essential to make the story come alive. I have mistrusted the tabloid press ever since.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Ivanhoe, fine, but you seem to be of the oppinion that JT&T is striking up a debate, he is not. He is doing no more than what I suspect most of the callers on his radio show do. Come on, say everybody else is wrong, and he's right, then ignores what others actually say and responds as if they've said the opposite of whatever he believes. I have tried to get him to enter into debate 4 or 5 times in the past 24 hours but he has responded only once with an answer that bore no resemblance to what I'd said. I've also noticed the same thing happen with his responses to many other posters. It's almost like he's using this forum as a practice for his show, say something he knows will wind everybody up, and then just tells them their wrong without actually saying why, and wait for the reaction.

I'd welcome the chance to debate with him, or just have some banter, but he seems to stir it up, respond to a number of people, but fails to carry it on when they say something he finds difficult to counter, just like most phone in shows I suspect!

Match reports are really a thing of the past because football is so widely available today.

Come Monday most of us have seen the highlights etc etc so the newspapers have to cover it differently. It's more about comment and opinion these days and that is the right thing to do because I'm not going to sit there and read about a match I have been to or seen on numerous occasions on the news etc etc.

I think this confirms that you don't really use your brain very much. I'm not sure I know who you are, I hear you have a radio show or something. Might give that one a miss.

Not true!

That player should never play for the club again. He should be thrown on the Vladflu seat for the remainder of his deal. I say that irrespective of who it may be.

I note it referred that it was Ian Black, and that wouldn't surprise me as he is thick as shit, but my point above would stand whether it was Black, Skacel, Driver, Templeton, Jonsson, Grainger or even Kello.

That player should never play for the club again. He should be thrown on the Vladflu seat for the remainder of his deal. I say that irrespective of who it may be.

I note it referred that it was Ian Black, and that wouldn't surprise me as he is thick as shit, but my point above would stand whether it was Black, Skacel, Driver, Templeton, Jonsson, Grainger or even Kello.

I think that's very harsh. If the quotes are real, I read it as a player with feelings for the club expressing genuine concern about the club, exactly what most of us have been doing all week.

Even before anyone was named, I immediately thought of Blackie.

Between this thread, and the Driver thread, we've become a very fickle bunch quick to turn on our own.

Konrad von Carstein

I think that's very harsh. If the quotes are real, I read it as a player with feelings for the club expressing genuine concern about the club, exactly what most of us have been doing all week.

Between this thread, and the Driver thread, we've become a very fickle bunch quick to turn on our own.

No "we" have not although the usual suspects are doing what they are good at..

No "we" have not although the usual suspects are doing what they are good at..

A very fair point. Agreed.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ewan, if you wonder why we criticise the weegia on here, just listen to the latest Sportsound podcast. Jonathan Sutherland couldn't be more factually inaccurate discussing HMFC and this is despite the wages being settled.

Ewan..sorry Jambo through and through,

So give ewan a wee break here. Like myself he was educated at Tynecastle High School. Now that was a siege mentality!

Tynie was sound unless you got on the wrong side of big Joe Munro :evilno:

Sorry Blair, but Hearts are "my own". This player, whoever it may be, is turning on Hearts, going to the press and rabble rousing. Players were told not to speak to the press and he cowardly does it under the guise of "unnamed" player and blethers about players that shouldn't and wouldn't sign new deals. This players lack of professionalism and/or loyalty to the club is unwelcome at Tynecastle.

It's a pity that there isn't enough of club loyalty among a "bunch" of fans.

Sorry Blair, but Hearts are "my own". This player, whoever it may be, is turning on Hearts, going to the press and rabble rousing. Players were told not to speak to the press and he cowardly does it under the guise of "unnamed" player and blethers about players that shouldn't and wouldn't sign new deals. This players lack of professionalism and/or loyalty to the club is unwelcome at Tynecastle.

I'm with you BH, the player has gone behind the back of the club, therefore he has insulted the club and the fans

He doesn't deserve any loyalty back, that's for sure

This players lack of professionalism and/or loyalty to the club is unwelcome at Tynecastle.

What about the clubs professionalIsm and/or loyalty to their employees though? If the players quotes are real, they were obviously before they'd been given any clarity or answers about their pay.

I can see both sides of this one BH. If my salary was paid up to three weeks late by my employer, I'd be ranting too.

What about the clubs professionalIsm and/or loyalty to their employees though? If the players quotes are real, they were obviously before they'd been given any clarity or answers about their pay.

I can see both sides of this one BH. If my salary was paid up to three weeks late by my employer, I'd be ranting too.

There are ways to rant though. Rant internally, don't publicly have a pop at the club.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying that not paying wages is okay, I am simply saying that this particular players actions are completely unacceptable.

He should never wear our strip again, I wouldn't allow him at our home again.

There are ways to rant though. Rant internally, don't publicly have a pop at the club.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying that not paying wages is okay, I am simply saying that this particular players actions are completely unacceptable.

Correct,don't bite the hand that feeds you!{eventually} ;)

But how do we know the player in question was out of order? Maybe an underhand journo called the player and got a response along the lines of " no comment, but off the record nobody knows anything and there are concerns". Naive, but not worthy of vilification. We all know footballers don't tend to be the brightest lot! Or maybe said journo got said players comments second hand, from an agent ( as is suggested elsewhere). Nobody would disagree with a player discussing this issue with their agent.

Either way, if the quotes are true, they explained that it was an issue that would have affected the teams performance and as a paying fan, I found that refreshingly honest and insightful. I certainly didn't see him having a pop at the club, just the owners.

Yep. This guy has spoken to the media and sold out another 11 out of contract players by anonymously speaking for their views and is the one player not to handle this situation in a professional manner. As I've said, folk slating the players in general want to have a look at themselves as almost every one of them has shown the kind of loyalty we like to claim doesn't exist in football any more.

Not the mole though. He's a bit of a dick.

Personally I don't believe a word any weegie rag prints, if they aren't pee- heeing to the bigot brothers they're slaughtering my team, usually with inacuracies or "un-named" sources.

As for Cameron, if any other "Hearts Supporter" had a platform like he has, to defend and support their club against the crap we get from the weegia (and some closer to home-hoobsman) they'd grab the opportunity with both hands. This welt cameron chooses not to, which for me, says everything about him. The man's a self publicising, troller who shouldn't be encouraged in any way shape or form!

But how do we know the player in question was out of order? Maybe an underhand journo called the player and got a response along the lines of " no comment, but off the record nobody knows anything and there are concerns". Naive, but not worthy of vilification. We all know footballers don't tend to be the brightest lot! Or maybe said journo got said players comments second hand, from an agent ( as is suggested elsewhere). Nobody would disagree with a player discussing this issue with their agent.

In that case, I am sure the "unnamed" player will make it public that he didn't say that. I await this with baited breath.

Either way, if the quotes are true, they explained that it was an issue that would have affected the teams performance and as a paying fan, I found that refreshingly honest and insightful. I certainly didn't see him having a pop at the club, just the owners.

Well, I am glad you got your bit of gossip. I'd rather he was a bit more professional towards our club. I have no interest in sweetie wife chat and "big bad Hearts" this or that. Then again, players are custodians of the jersey, it's the team I support.

Yep. This guy has spoken to the media and sold out another 11 out of contract players by anonymously speaking for their views and is the one player not to handle this situation in a professional manner. As I've said, folk slating the players in general want to have a look at themselves as almost every one of them has shown the kind of loyalty we like to claim doesn't exist in football any more.

Not the mole though. He's a bit of a dick.

Totally agree with this. It is a very fair point to say that 11 out of contract players have almost been spoken for by one selfish idiot. Those that have a degree of respect for the team will be feeling a little put out by that. Still, Driver/Black fans think we should back them instead of the club. I bet they love reality T.V.

In that case, I am sure the "unnamed" player will make it public that he didn't say that. I await this with baited breath.

Well, I am glad you got your bit of gossip. I'd rather he was a bit more professional towards our club. I have no interest in sweetie wife chat and "big bad Hearts" this or that. Then again, players are custodians of the jersey, it's the team I support.

I wasn't glad in the slightest. I'd rather the club was a bit more professional towards the squad of players that are expected to honour our badge. Whatever the reason what went on wasn't sweetie wife chat or rumour - the club didn't pay the players.

I wasn't glad in the slightest. I'd rather the club was a bit more professional towards the squad of players that are expected to honour our badge. Whatever the reason what went on wasn't sweetie wife chat or rumour - the club didn't pay the players.

At the end of the day all this crap is going to continue to happen because Romanov has turned Heart of Midlothian f.c. into a ****** soap opera.

Archived