Annoying radio adverts

Moriarty

What station does this appear on dirty Sanchez?

Forth one is the station of choice where I work. Much better this week since grant stott is off.

Nicky Campbell, Richard Bacon, Mark Kermode, Peter Allen and Aasmah Mir laugh at your idea of "radio adverts".

In fact, here's 5Live favourite Richard Bacon with a smug pose and expression, just for you:

Richard-Bacon--004.jpg

Roy Croppers Handbag

Forth one is the station of choice where I work. Much better this week since grant stott is off.

He knew.

Ribery's Face

all of the most annoying sounds on capital, the baby screaming, alarm, traffic horns. theyve crammed it all in to one advert, i think its the bank advert.

"Dalton! Dalton! Dalton! Get your scrap at Dalton!"

Fecking horrendous.

Half of the ads on Real radio seem to consist of people shouting the name of their company all the way through the ad. Do they not even try anymore?

scots civil war

autoglass ***** hands down....

they are blackmailing ******* parasites.....talkbollocks is getting worse wiv all em ads that they have on....can you get remote controlled radios ?? switch off when the ads come on

i do this allready but it aint fun when your on a ladder fixing summat to the wall and you scramble down em every mins to turn the radio off

not good

Does anyone notice how screwed the adverts are on Capital? It seems to jump from one to the other half way through or repeat the first line of an advert, god knows what the folk paying for this make of it.

Archived