Fighting in the stand today

Geoff Kilpatrick

melbourne ???

To be fair to GK, I seem to remember he said in the other pre-Partick thread that he was over from Oz and this'll be his first game in about 7 years, right?

And for what it's worth, the scuffle happened a few rows in front of me too. Down the far right hand side of the Colin Weir. No idea what happened, just mind some old git getting the sit down shut up treatment.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes mine. I'm a sensitive soul.

It's put a downer on my day knowing it happened. I think it's really inconsiderate of people to behave in such a manner, when there's a chance that there could be people there who don't go very often and might be put off to the extent they take ten years to come back.

'Let's see you try headbutt me over kickback ya bas' type post

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Trying hard to come up with a 'type post' response type post

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

To be fair to GK, I seem to remember he said in the other pre-Partick thread that he was over from Oz and this'll be his first game in about 7 years,

He did. Pretty poor trying to slag off someone for coming from the other side of the world and taking his family to see Partick Thistle v Hearts.

Happened right in front of me. Argument about an offside and one nutter decides to stick the head on someone as a result of disagreement. Every team has there share of idiots following them. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did. Pretty poor trying to slag off someone for coming from the other side of the world and taking his family to see Partick Thistle v Hearts.

Unless the whole thread is just an evasive menouver to try and get away with head-butting people at the football.

Unless the whole thread is just an evasive menouver to try and get away with head-butting people at the football.

Haha you never know....

Would a match programme to the face have been more appropriate? :lol:

Headbutts are the choice of cowards. Or those with large foreheads.

Its stupid and probably alcohol fueled.

But utter scum ?

Surely anyone who headbutts anyone for any reason is a bit of a scumbag. To do it over a disagreement about a football match shows they should probably be in some kind of secure hospital institution.

Surely anyone who headbutts anyone for any reason is a bit of a scumbag. To do it over a disagreement about a football match shows they should probably be in some kind of secure hospital institution.

And certainly not allowed anywhere near other Hearts supporters in future.

Psychedelicropcircle

Handbags at dawn everybody puffing out their chests with not one of them willing to get a football ban over it!

Verdict; chringworthy.

I was the one trying to pull everyone apart.

Family of 5-6 directly in front of me. Boy with an older lad who I assume was his Dad to my left.

Guys in front agree with the linesman, because they saw Isma blocking defender.

A few others disagree and the boy next to me says "is he supposed to stand still...

The lads in front say "shut up" not in an aggressive way...

The pished lad gives it "or what, what are you gonna do".

Lad in front says "more than you'll do" but kind of laughing and not really taking it seriously.

At that point the boy next to me stuck the head on him, not hard, but enough to escalate there situation.

At that point the family below all get a bit pissed off.

Headbutter reailses he's over reacted and been a dick but his Dad is making the situation worse and they don't back down quick enough.

Dad of the family in front wants headbutter kicked out and won't settle for anything less.

Headbutter realised he's in the wrong and the stewards by this point have figured out what has happened, so they both get kicked out.

Did anyone else encounter the absolute jakey who spent most of the game voicing threats at Levein and moaning about how far he had travelled. Spent five minutes speaking to a steward then staggered out after about 60 mins. :rofl:

Did anyone else encounter the absolute jakey who spent most of the game voicing threats at Levein and moaning about how far he had travelled. Spent five minutes speaking to a steward then staggered out after about 60 mins. :rofl:

Geoffrey.

NAP

Family of 5-6 directly in front of me. Boy with an older lad who I assume was his Dad to my left.

A few others disagree and the boy next to me says "is he supposed to stand still...

Lad in front says "more than you'll do" but kind of laughing and not really taking it seriously.

At that point the boy next to me stuck the head on him, not hard, but enough to escalate there situation.

Headbutter reailses he's over reacted and been a dick but his Dad is making the situation worse and they don't back down quick enough.

Dad of the family in front wants headbutter kicked out and won't settle for anything less.

Headbutter realised he's in the wrong and the stewards by this point have figured out what has happened, so they both get kicked out.

It's like the internet in real life.

I drove through so was sober (I'm not now).

The extra hour combined with the early OF kick off did seem to get people ?ber pished.

It took ages to get to the small toilets in the stand at Firhill today. Does anyone know what that was all about??

:D

Small toilets,big Q u work it out Sherlock

It took ages to get to the small toilets in the stand at Firhill today. Does anyone know what that was all about??

:D

Small toilets,big Q u work it out Sherlock

Please tell me this crew have "Premier" seats in the new stand......right behind Mars Plastic.... :)

Give Billy Broom a break........ He's obviously been places...

I drove through so was sober (I'm not now).

The extra hour combined with the early OF kick off did seem to get people ?ber pished.

Cheers for the Uber reference...just so topical...... :)

scott herbertson

Toilet roll? pah

Only decent use for the stuff, was to throw it "streamer style" onto the pitch after a goal (1970's)

Horrible shiny stuff only ever found in public loos :sob:

Dixcel

been here before

Not just public loos, but in schools too, if you went to school in the 1970s.

NOW WASH YOUR HANDS

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NOW WASH YOUR HANDS

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NOW WASH YOUR HANDS

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NOW WASH YOUR HANDS

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The more I read, headbutter has issues, most probably from attending school in the 70's.

****ing shiny toilet paper, its left him scarred and not just emotionally.

Doctor FinnBarr

Toilets under M2 were fine, managed a fag with 3/4 other guys, was livid when I discovered loads more smoking on the stairs going down.

Hi Geoff, hope you and your family are enjoying being back from Sunnyville

Stephane Grappelli

Great post. Best account of a punch up since "The Fight" by Norman Mailer.

"I was at the match" type post IMO. :-)

It probably isn't possible to get over how amazing it feels to get to a game when you live away. I'm usually telling bus drivers, traffic wardens, shop staff and getting excited by every detail myself, I think he's being very restrained.

In fact, next time I'm over I'll probably pm each and every one of you to make sure you know!

The more I read, headbutter has issues, most probably from attending school in the 70's.

******* shiny toilet paper, its left him scarred and not just emotionally.

I remember, when you were bullied 70s ish...you hid in the bogs..... Your only pal, Izal bog paper and the small hard soap with the fishy smell...

It probably isn't possible to get over how amazing it feels to get to a game when you live away. I'm usually telling bus drivers, traffic wardens, shop staff and getting excited by every detail myself, I think he's being very restrained.

In fact, next time I'm over I'll probably pm each and every one of you to make sure you know!

"I live overseas too, ain't I wonderful?" type post IMO.

"they both" being the headbutter and his dad, or the headbutter and the guy who who he headbutted, or the headbutter and the dad of the family in front?

Just out of interest, like.

:verysmug:

You knows it

Nothing really to be so smug about it. I've lived abroad on and off for years, doesn't feel that different going to games. Dunno what you're trying to prove.

Jambojames1874123

There was a bunch of reprobates at the game today, reeking wee laddies in stone island jackets that have never kicked a ball in their lives spitting bile for the full 90 minutes

Nothing really to be so smug about it. I've lived abroad on and off for years, doesn't feel that different going to games. Dunno what you're trying to prove.

I was joking, didn't realise you were being a surly tit

Jambojames1874123

Would be better just banning them from future games

Agreed.

Always liked to think hearts fans were above most of the other mobs but today's atmosphere and in-fighting was a disgrace from where I was sitting.

Trying hard to come up with a 'type post' response type post

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tough crowd the night. But don't criticise stale patter by using the same patter...****ing rodent

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

There was a bunch of reprobates at the game today, reeking wee laddies in stone island jackets that have never kicked a ball in their lives spitting bile for the full 90 minutes

Shocking. Were you deeply offended?

Jambojames1874123

Yes to be fair because regardless of how much you may want it to be the 1970s again, some of the stuff coming out of the mouths of these people was embarrassing to be associated with.

Agreed.

Always liked to think hearts fans were above most of the other mobs but today's atmosphere and in-fighting was a disgrace from where I was sitting.

Yep. Our away support living up to our mini-Rangers tag these days.

And I get slagged for not being there when grown men are sandancing in front of kids and fans trying to watch a game.

I know who the bigger ***** out of us are in this respect

:)

I was joking, didn't realise you were being a surly tit

As was I. Didn't think it would touch a nerve the way it did though. Interesting.

Shanks said no

what has never kicked a ball got to do with it?

As was I. Didn't think it would touch a nerve the way it did though. Interesting.

Of course you were! Well you're not getting a pm.

Archived