Fighting in the stand today

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ah don't worry about it, the boy's gone into full on prick mode. He'll be claiming he was joking the now, but I reckon his wife's left him or something.

I could be wrong, quite possibly, but I'm getting a strong keyboard warrior vibe here.

:laugh4:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next home game should be behind closed doors IMO.

What irks me is that now there is no way we will be nominated for UEFA's "Best fans" award next year. A real shame as it is such a prestigious and well-merited prize.

He wasn't drunk and aggressive when he was told to shut up.

The "shut up" was meant as a "I can't believe you would think that" type of shut up. I.e. "Shut up, of course he's interfering with play". The sort of thing you would say to your mates if you were having a debate rather than a menacing aggressive "shut up or I'll break your face" type of shut up.

The boy obviously never took it that way and he started the fighting talk as a result.

The guy that got headbutted just never backed down when the boy started giving it the "or what" chat.

I don't know why you're trying to convince me it was the other way around when you weren't even there and it happened right in front of me.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm glad you've clarified. Thank you. Now I'll shut up in a matey sort of a way.

Correct. It was a wee bit away from it but genuinely seemed like nothing & was over on a coupla minutes. Never thought any more of it till coming on here.

Folk who weren't even at the game wading in with an opinion on it. Guffaw! :lol:

I wasn't there and I'm commenting. What are you going to do about that marathon man? Hopefully see you soon mate.

Correct. It was a wee bit away from it but genuinely seemed like nothing & was over on a coupla minutes. Never thought any more of it till coming on here.

Folk who weren't even at the game wading in with an opinion on it. Guffaw! :lol:

Some guy that was right next to it said one clown stuck the head in someone but you from a distance call it as nothing then slag of people for calling out the headbutter for being the wallpaper he is .

Some guy that was right next to it said one clown stuck the head in someone but you from a distance call it as nothing then slag of people for calling out the headbutter for being the wallpaper he is .

I'm sure Nelly can speak for himself but he's not saying that. All.....I think....he's saying is it doesn't merit " fighting in the stands ".

I was aware of an incident but if it had been a real punch up, everyone would have seen it.

I'm sure Nelly can speak for himself but he's not saying that. All.....I think....he's saying is it doesn't merit " fighting in the stands ".

I was aware of an incident but if it had been a real punch up, everyone would have seen it.

Fair point Boab , but it's was the folk commenting on it that weren't even there comment that triggered my reply .

Don't need to be there to call the moron out , but yeah , fighting in the stands is prob far to strong a title tbf

yabadabadoo1874again

This testimony works even better by putting the following words after every full stop.

In Zi...in Zaire.

Oh and the music too.

I was the one trying to pull everyone apart.

Family of 5-6 directly in front of me. Boy with an older lad who I assume was his Dad to my left.

Guys in front agree with the linesman, because they saw Isma blocking defender.

A few others disagree and the boy next to me says "is he supposed to stand still...

The lads in front say "shut up" not in an aggressive way...

The pished lad gives it "or what, what are you gonna do".

Lad in front says "more than you'll do" but kind of laughing and not really taking it seriously.

At that point the boy next to me stuck the head on him, not hard, but enough to escalate there situation.

At that point the family below all get a bit pissed off.

Headbutter reailses he's over reacted and been a dick but his Dad is making the situation worse and they don't back down quick enough.

Dad of the family in front wants headbutter kicked out and won't settle for anything less.

Headbutter realised he's in the wrong and the stewards by this point have figured out what has happened, so they both get kicked out.

As long as they keep it out of our house and shut up, I haven't seen that type of behaviour since I was in baggy trousers

No need for a cardiac arrest. I reckon it must be love. Love. Love. Nothing more. Nothing less.

But honestly this is one step beyond. Even my girl realises tomorrow is just another day. Embarrassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took ages to get to the small toilets in the stand at Firhill today. Does anyone know what that was all about??

:D

Levein was in, shitting it from Partick Thistle :-)

Nelly Terraces

I wasn't there and I'm commenting. What are you going to do about that marathon man? Hopefully see you soon mate.

Button it you Millwall ****! :lol: Aye, get your arse up here soon chief!

Some guy that was right next to it said one clown stuck the head in someone but you from a distance call it as nothing then of people for calling out the headbutter for being the wallpaper he is .

Some bloke stuck the head on another bloke. In Glasgow. On a Saturday. Hold the front page! Get a fecking grip mate, honestly, fuss about naff all.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

We were sat a few rows behind,it did seem like storm in a teacup stuff.

Unfortunately if one delicate flower feels intimated apparently it's one too many.

The situation was dealt with and should be left there. The two men will be best pals the next time they meet.

Button it you Millwall ****! :lol: Aye, get your arse up here soon chief!

Some bloke stuck the head on another bloke. In Glasgow. On a Saturday. Hold the front page! Get a fecking grip mate, honestly, fuss about naff all.

They day I accept some wee knob sticking the napper on a fellow Jambo after arguing about some random offside debate as the norm will be the day I have lost my grip .

No doubt be mentioned by that shower, any negativity on Hearts they thrive on.

Think most of the negativity comes from our own fans these days.

The first half there was plenty to moan about and very little to cheer.

The second half a totally different story and we looked a team again. Folk naturally got behind the team when it looked like we were actually interested.

Are you saying we are wrong to let the players know when we are unhappy at their performance ?

It's a good job CL doesn't take that approach because he obviously gave them a rocket at Half Time.

The moaning started after about five minutes, was clear as day and at times was about ridiculous things. When we took the "Teddy Sheringham" corner near the end a few folk had actually found the time to moan about how poor a corner it was before it even became clear it was a move from the training ground. Absolute roasters and I'm glad I don't have to sit next to them at Tynecastle.

Section G The Place To Be

Budge has convened an emergency meeting. Lifetime bans to be dished out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It should have been ten

Ah don't worry about it, the boy's gone into full on prick mode. He'll be claiming he was joking the now, but I reckon his wife's left him or something.

The boy obviously gets off on winding folk up, best ignored.

Scenes, no wonder families do not go to football with such behaviour in the stands .....

Since When did families stop going to the football?

Surely your at the wind up?

Scenes, no wonder families do not go to football with such behaviour in the stands .....

Especially since we are now a world renowned family club. I expect a strongly worded statement from budge and lifetime bans handed out like confetti.

scott herbertson

Quite the reverse - my daughters first match (when she was about 8 or 9) was the ICT semi final at Easter Road. A couple of blokes behind us had some handbags and a few fists flew.

She's never stopped mentioning it and is ever hopeful of catching a Round 2 when we go these days. She's always disappointed when there's a no show on the drunk Hearts fans pagger front.

Especially since we are now a world renowned family club. I expect a strongly worded statement from budge and lifetime bans handed out like confetti.

Here's hoping!

The moaning started after about five minutes, was clear as day and at times was about ridiculous things. When we took the "Teddy Sheringham" corner near the end a few folk had actually found the time to moan about how poor a corner it was before it even became clear it was a move from the training ground. Absolute roasters and I'm glad I don't have to sit next to them at Tynecastle.

You get folk like that everywhere.

I agree they can be pain in the neck but football is way of releasing pent up tensions for folk and we all handle it in a different way. Some of them probably don't even realize they are doing it.

Headbutter & Dad got kicked out I think.

Headbutter & headbutter's Dad both left the scene when they realised they were in the wrong.

Headbutt victim's Dad wasnae happy either so he followed them out under the pretence he was going to the toilet.

Headbutt victim's sister followed headbutt victim's Dad (and also her Dad) out to make sure he didn't start anything with headbutter or headbutter's Dad.

By this time the stewards had figured who was in the wrong.

When Headbutt victim's Dad came back, I asked what happened and asked if headbutter had been launched and he said yes.

I'm assuming headbutter's Dad left with him but don't know for sure.

As I said... I was sober when this was all going on but I'm not any more so if this make sense in the morning then I'm going to give myself a big round of applause!

?The Headbutter?s Dad? sounds like it should be a Mumford and Sons track.

Section G The Place To Be

Don?t mention Budge and Bans. Apparently it makes some people tired and sleepy as the sarcasm whooshes over their heads. [emoji4]

Bazzas right boot

Must have been a posh fight.

Head butt.

Was a heed butt where I came from, you'd get heed butted for calling it a Head butt back in my day.

A head posterior is what the really posh folk call it.

Must have been a posh fight.

Head butt.

Was a heed butt where I came from, you'd get heed butted for calling it a Head butt back in my day.

A head posterior is what the really posh folk call it.

The posh folk would call it a heed butt where I was from. ;)

There wasn't a noun with us. You either nutted someone or you got nutted. Of course it can mean something altogether different these days...

Don?t mention Budge and Bans. Apparently it makes some people tired and sleepy as the sarcasm whooshes over their heads. [emoji4]

Without emoji use it's hard to tell. :)

Think it's more to do with the fact that most people don't give a shit that a few idiots got banned for acting like twats. It's not like they weren't forewarned. :)

I'm lost here was this a storm in a teacup..or are we expecting bans ?

I was at the game and saw none of it I never even heard anyone mention it at the ground .

No need for a cardiac arrest. I reckon it must be love. Love. Love. Nothing more. Nothing less.

But honestly this is one step beyond. Even my girl realises tomorrow is just another day. Embarrassment.

Shut up

I'm lost here was this a storm in a teacup..or are we expecting bans ?

I was at the game and saw none of it I never even heard anyone mention it at the ground .

Minor storm in a localised teacup, with a reasonable resolution. Stand down, private.

"I was at the match" type post IMO. :-)

But was he?In the virtual reality world he inhabits, he perhaps thinks, he is actually at the games now?

But was he?In the virtual reality world he inhabits, he perhaps thinks, he is actually at the games now?

He was at the match. I think it would be plain stupid to suggest otherwise.

Were you at the match?

Archived