Troops,Trolls and Troublemakers.

maroonlegions

The last few posts have contained a coded message.

Where's that poetry website that Doug used to post on?

America is brave again

they know what you are

both can make you whole again

forces we can't understand at work

A cornette doesn't do this justice

There is something wrong with here

Sorry I don't speak Albanian

As they say in Budapest

Wow....life changing. Thank you

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow....life changing. Thank you

You're welcome.

I can also give you a very good recommendation for a reliable brand of exploding trousers if you require them.  :thumbsup:

You're welcome.

I can also give you a very good recommendation for a reliable brand of exploding trousers if you require them. :thumbsup:

Seen them. They don't have them in my size though.

John Findlay

FFS man behave your self, Kerry Katona is Accrington Stanley to Liz Mcclarnon's Man Utd

:clumshot:

Here was me thinking both are Torquay United.

Here was me thinking both are Torquay United.

I saw Burton Albion get promoted from the conference at Torquay.

A good weekend was had by all.

Americans are seeing this and having a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikryErBt4Z8

They don't need this stuff to figure it out but are rolling in the aisles with the humiliation that the MSM are having to suck up with nowhere to go.

This thread is proof that they have nothing left other than what you see them doing on here.

Message to you lot. America is brave again and they know what you are.

The likes of those on here trying to stifle the truth have nothing left other that what you see here which is nothing

Yes. Donald J Trump. The Coal burning, health care denying, antagonistic, misogynistic, anti-immigrant, "America First", climate change denying, UN hating, golfing, sabre rattling, muslim bashing, nepotistic, unartistic, avaricious, piss artist 45th President of the United States is in it to make the common man throw off the shackles of the MSM and free them from the global elite.

Could. Not. Fit. More. Juxtapositions. In. A. Theory. Ever!

How's the infowars download going? What's next?

Space Mackerel

The "Big Data" is something that means that quite a few posters on here don't really know what's going on.

It's being discussed on Newsnight right now.

niblick1874

Anonymous supporter getting upset about trolling lolz!

There is nothing Anonymous about me on here. I am known by many on here. You? You big hard man you. 

There is nothing Anonymous about me on here. I am known by many on here. You? You big hard man you.

Square go at the back of the Wheatfield.

Don't flatter yourself darling, wasn't even talking about you.

Lolz

Don't flatter yourself darling, wasn't even talking about you.

Lolz

So no square go at the back of the Wheatfield? I'm disappointed now.

Square go at the back of the Wheatfield.

He wouldnt dare, he clearly knows, I'm a big hard man!

I know his type says his compassionate when in reality he just anti-semitc.

His prejudice oozes out him.

niblick1874

The Americans can't figure out why the rest of the world are not getting it.

I can tell them why.

They literally are not getting it, just as they aren't, through the MSM.

They have figured out  the meaning of lying through omission.

The difference?

It is their country and they cared.

They know, as do a lot of others around the world, That the MSM are propaganda for whoever pays them but unlike others, went elsewhere to seek the truth and have found it.

They had to sift through the gunk and BS to get there but they got there. It was not that difficult for them because they cared.

This is a small example (the list is endless) of something that is massive to the American people not to mention the Berny Sanders suporters but not a peep in the MSM.

Do people really think they wouldn't notice the likes of this not being covered by the MSM.

I posted this a while back and was rounded upon by the by the usual gaggle.

It has now grown arms and legs and the big picture is there for all to see.

Unlike the rest of the world, Americans know about this and they know that it's no thanks to the MSM. They know if they are not covering this they are therefor fake news. Simple.

Americans have been keeping tabs and are now looking at something that is way beyond Seth Rich. Why? Go look. It's all out there.

Before you shake your head, go look at the law suit filed by Sander supporters and everything about what is going on about it. Just a heads up. Don't wait for the MSM report about it.

This is the wife of the prosecutor in the case before it all in March 2016. She is a level headed lawyer.

This is her two days ago. Why the difference? The American people know. Do you?

The shills, trolls, bots, what ever, are real, but to get to the truth and see past them is not that tough. Just don't go to the MSM for fact checking.

My post is about the court case brought by Bernie Sander contributors that are suing the DNC for their money back because of the proof the hole thing was a fix. The defendants have already stated that they think it should have been thrown out because they have the right to go into a back room and decide for themselves who the nominee is.

Since WikiLeaks laid bare the corruption and collusion with the MSM concerning this the body count has kept going up from Seth Rich to the latest who left a note stating that there was no foul play and he was not feeling well and he was worried about his life insurance not being paid out so he killed himself to make sure it was. The woman in the clips I have shown is the wife of Jared Beck who is representing the Sanders supporters. He has asked for witness protection but was denied by the Judge.

There has been no coverage of this in the MSM and on line the shills and trolls are all over it. 

As I say, Go look.

?

So no square go at the back of the Wheatfield? I'm disappointed now.

Was more thinking could put in on for the opening of the new stand though. Not sure he has a clue where tynecsstle is though!

Was more thinking could put in on for the opening of the new stand though. Not sure he has a clue where tynecsstle is though!

Maple Leaf has confirmed Nibbles is a Hearts fan.

Fake news, maple leaf is a plant. Ask yourself ever seen the two of them at the same time?

Not asking the right questions why would maple leaf say that? It's as clear as the you tube video in front of the real reason.

Fake news, maple leaf is a plant. Ask yourself ever seen the two of them at the same time?

Not asking the right questions why would maple leaf say that? It's as clear as the you tube video in front of the real reason.

You know too much....you know so much that you can't tell anybody what you know.

I'm scared now.

To be honest I'm kinda upset my Atomic Kitten - Whole Again quip didn't get a reaction.

This must mean the world is against me.

Heh it raised a chortle here.

Or it would have but then I WOKE UP and realised, hang on, there were 3 members of Atomic Kitten. Liz McLarnon, sometimes fit, sometimes fat and drugged to prevent her revealing the truth, Kerry Katona, and the bubbly red head Natasha "probably a Russian spy" Hamilton.

You know what else has 3 points? A triangle!!!!!!!!

There. The illuminati symbol. Another tool of the PATRIARCHY ELITE!!!! 

They even reference ATOMIC Armageddon in the name but distract you from the TRUTH by cunningly adding kitten to the end to throw your brain off the scent in a psych-ops double-bluff straight from the CIA HANDBOOK! 

WAKE THE **** UP SHEEPLE!! 

I'm off to buy 10 boxes of Tunnocks Teacakes to use the foil (it has to be foil from those, normal foil has been GMO ALTERED to let the microwaves pass clean through - they have literally THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING) to apply to my windows as they'll scan YOUR BRAIN with MICROWAVES and STEAL your thoughts, replacing them USING SATELLITES and SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING in pop songs by Beyonce, Atomic Kitten and Adele.

If you don't believe me, here's a youtube link that will 100% CONVINCE you. 

It's not TOO LATE to WAKE UP!!! The system has YOU but YOU can Be free!!!!!!

Shill type post.

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem

I know all about you

Oops.

:runaway:

Nookie Bear

Still not convinced , certain it was confirmed a while back he is celtic.

And how does ML know?

maroonlegions

Apt ,very apt song for the topic of this thread.  

Nice to see those getting right down on the trolling, trooper  and troubling making themes :laugh4: ,  but it only serves and reinforces the  irony of the topic of this thread. :laugh4:

The main finding of that Oxford University investigation , apart from governments reinforcing their political mantras on its populace  through manipulation of the internet ,was to  also find  ways of shutting those up that disagreed or were socially voicing legitimate corners of their government and were even gaining support for there anti establishment disadancy.

Apart from censorship ,the one main effective weapon is constant harassment  in the forms of trolling , ("wee child like gangs of trolling wankers were very effective once a target was identified),  :laugh4: .

The other was to weaken and grind down the targets character , usually the focus would be on the targets political  beliefs and anything beliefs or opinions that manifested from  outside the norm  the better , as it would make the trolling and harassment even more potent that usually leads to shutting the target up. 

The other is humiliation ,and i mean constant regurgitation of  some of the targets  opinions or beliefs that have been challenged to a point that its a  50/50 chance of probability , then the targets opinions, beliefs  all are lumped together regardless of any actual debunking and mercilessly used to humiliate and character assassination.

Its fitting ,and yet so uncanny, in regards to the topic of this thread, that i came across this vid of the song "Panopticon" by Killing Joke and found out that they had dedicated this song to Edward Snowden, the man that all neo Cons hate. :laugh4:

There are darker forces at work here in regards to the world web, my opinion i know but i will stand by it no matter the trolling or character assassination attacks. Do not give a feck who hates me for it either..

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, 
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. 
Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

our philosophy ] i.e., philosophy (or learning) in general. 

The emphasis here should be on "dreamt of", as Hamlet is pointing out how little even the most educated people can explain.  :laugh4: 

[Verse 1:]
Self censorship, self policing
Shaping human behaviour

Computer games, low attention span
Distractions for the servile brain

Inside the, Panopticon

You don?t have to have your phone on
All behaviour calibrated,from bulk metadata

[Chorus:]
Weishaupt comes alive

The all seeing eye

[Verse 2:]
All your habits, all your movements
All your sexual preferences

All your colleagues, all your friendships
How often you take a shit

All your debts, all your bets
All your hopes and fears are known

Consolidation in every nation
The great work is nearly done

[Chorus]

[Verse 3:]
Retaining bulk metadata to be held against you
The elitist leanings of man appealed to by corporations

Diminishing expectations can be seen in every nation
Many tongues, one voice
The great work of age has come

maroonlegions

Some might say, nope not an Oasis lyric, that  official monitoring  of cyber space or the internet is just a natural order of events of any Government that seeks or is seeking to  protect its subjects , sorry, public, from unwanted dissidents that would cause a glitch, in the world global matrix of politics, banking and media ,and not to forget the highly profitable  thing called "coporation wars". 

Fair enough but there has been too much corruption and fraud and down right greed in regards to various world governments and the global banking institutions for me personally to ever trust such institutions ever playing it fair on its people again.

Of course there is every possibility that there exits a hidden darker side of official manipulation of the internet, pritecting the satus quo of theur versions of peace, justice and fairness,but how is that  been working out eh..

This song is dedicated to Anonymous.

"I Am The Virus"

Death, misery and tears
Calculated waves of fear

Drawn up by think tanks
There's a darkness in the West

Oil swilling
Guzzling corporate

Central banking
Mind-fecking omnipotence

I am the fury
The spirit of outrage

I am the fire
I am the virus
I am the virus

I am the furnace
Where resentment glows

I am the bias
I am the virus
I am the virus

False flags and Black Ops
Tavistock manufactured shocks

Something's gone horribly wrong
Hot flushes for the Neo-con

A population
In deep denial

Contagion released

From a Phial

I am the fury
The spirit of outrage

I am the fire
I am the virus
I am the virus

I am the furnace
Where resentment glows

I am the bias
I am the virus
I am the virus

I am the Hydra-headed beast
I am the worm you can never delete

I am the dangers that never sleeps

I am the virus
I am the virus

I am the fury
The spirit of outrage

I am the fire
I am the virus
I am the virus

No one believes
In nine-eleven

Steel frame buildings
Don't fall in seconds

Murderers in black robes
Decapitate innocents

The public banks stare
Did you sleep OK last night, Mr. Blair?

I am the fury
The spirit of outrage

I am the fire
I am the virus
I am the virus

I am the furnace
Where resentment glows

I am the bias
I am the virus
I am the virus

I am the virus
I am the virus

I am the fury
The spirit of outrage

I am the fire
I am the virus
I am the virus

I am the fury
The spirit of outrage

I am the fire
I am the virus

I am the virus
I am the furnace

Where resentment glows

I am the bias
I am the virus
I am the virus

Still not convinced , certain it was confirmed a while back he is celtic.

And how does ML know?

I've known niblick1874 personally for over 10 years.  I've watched football matches with him on countless occasions.  He's an avid, lifelong Hearts fan.

Anyone who claims that he's anything other than a Hearts man, simply doesn't know him.

I disagree with almost everything he posts in The Shed, but we're on the same page when it comes to football.  We both love the Hearts ... and despise the Hibs.

Geoff the Mince

Apt ,very apt song for the topic of this thread.  

Nice to see those getting right down on the trolling, trooper  and troubling making themes :laugh4: ,  but it only serves and reinforces the  irony of the topic of this thread. :laugh4:

The main finding of that Oxford University investigation , apart from governments reinforcing their political mantras on its populace  through manipulation of the internet ,was to  also find  ways of shutting those up that disagreed or were socially voicing legitimate corners of their government and were even gaining support for there anti establishment disadancy.

Apart from censorship ,the one main effective weapon is constant harassment  in the forms of trolling , ("wee child like gangs of trolling wankers were very effective once a target was identified),  :laugh4: .

The other was to weaken and grind down the targets character , usually the focus would be on the targets political  beliefs and anything beliefs or opinions that manifested from  outside the norm  the better , as it would make the trolling and harassment even more potent that usually leads to shutting the target up. 

The other is humiliation ,and i mean constant regurgitation of  some of the targets  opinions or beliefs that have been challenged to a point that its a  50/50 chance of probability , then the targets opinions, beliefs  all are lumped together regardless of any actual debunking and mercilessly used to humiliate and character assassination.

Its fitting ,and yet so uncanny, in regards to the topic of this thread, that i came across this vid of the song "Panopticon" by Killing Joke and found out that they had dedicated this song to Edward Snowden, the man that all neo Cons hate. :laugh4:

There are darker forces at work here in regards to the world web, my opinion i know but i will stand by it no matter the trolling or character assassination attacks. Do not give a feck who hates me for it either..

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, 

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

our philosophy ] i.e., philosophy (or learning) in general. [/size]

The emphasis here should be on "dreamt of", as Hamlet is pointing out how little even the most educated people can explain.  :laugh4:[/size] [/size]

[Verse 1:]Self censorship, self policingShaping human behaviour

Computer games, low attention spanDistractions for the servile brain

Inside the, Panopticon

You don?t have to have your phone onAll behaviour calibrated,from bulk metadata[Chorus:]Weishaupt comes alive

The all seeing eye

[Verse 2:]All your habits, all your movementsAll your sexual preferences

All your colleagues, all your friendshipsHow often you take a shit

All your debts, all your betsAll your hopes and fears are known

Consolidation in every nationThe great work is nearly done[Chorus][Verse 3:]Retaining bulk metadata to be held against youThe elitist leanings of man appealed to by corporations

Diminishing expectations can be seen in every nationMany tongues, one voiceThe great work of age has come

Brilliant mate .

Geoff the Mince

Some might say, nope not an Oasis lyric, that  official monitoring  of cyber space or the internet is just a natural order of events of any Government that seeks or is seeking to  protect its subjects , sorry, public, from unwanted dissidents that would cause a glitch, in the world global matrix of politics, banking and media ,and not to forget the highly profitable  thing called "coporation wars". 

Fair enough but there has been too much corruption and fraud and down right greed in regards to various world governments and the global banking institutions for me personally to ever trust such institutions ever playing it fair on its people again.

Of course there is every possibility that there exits a hidden darker side of official manipulation of the internet, pritecting the satus quo of theur versions of peace, justice and fairness,but how is that  been working out eh..

This song is dedicated to Anonymous.

"I Am The Virus"[/size]

Death, misery and tears

Calculated waves of fear

Drawn up by think tanks

There's a darkness in the West

Oil swilling

Guzzling corporate

Central banking

Mind-fecking omnipotence

I am the furyThe spirit of outrage

I am the fireI am the virusI am the virus

I am the furnaceWhere resentment glows

I am the biasI am the virusI am the virusFalse flags and Black OpsTavistock manufactured shocks

Something's gone horribly wrongHot flushes for the Neo-con

A populationIn deep denial

Contagion released

From a PhialI am the furyThe spirit of outrage

I am the fireI am the virusI am the virus

I am the furnaceWhere resentment glows

I am the biasI am the virusI am the virus

I am the Hydra-headed beastI am the worm you can never delete

I am the virus

I am the virus

I am the fury

The spirit of outrage

I am the fire

I am the virus

I am the virus

No one believes

In nine-eleven

Steel frame buildings

Don't fall in seconds

Murderers in black robes

Decapitate innocents

The public banks stare

Did you sleep OK last night, Mr. Blair?

I am the fury

The spirit of outrage

I am the fire

I am the virus

I am the virus

I am the furnace

Where resentment glows

I am the bias

I am the virus

I am the virus

I am the virus

I am the virus

I am the fury

The spirit of outrage

I am the fire

I am the virus

I am the virus

I am the fury

The spirit of outrage

I am the fire

I am the virus

I am the virus

I am the furnace

Where resentment glows

I am the bias

I am the virus

I am the virus

Fantastic , makes you think eh ?

Bridge of Djoum

Fantastic , makes you think eh ?

Sure does.

Makes me think a couple of posters should have their Internet time cut to 5 minutes per day.

Sure does.

Makes me think a couple of posters should have their Internet time cut to 5 minutes per day.

5 minutes!

Leaves a lot of us with 2 minutes for surfing......

niblick1874

I've known niblick1874 personally for over 10 years.  I've watched football matches with him on countless occasions.  He's an avid, lifelong Hearts fan.

Anyone who claims that he's anything other than a Hearts man, simply doesn't know him.

I disagree with almost everything he posts in The Shed, but we're on the same page when it comes to football.  We both love the Hearts ... and despise the Hibs.

I'm surprised you notice me.   :shocked3:    :wink:

Governor Tarkin

I read on a website somewhere that the view from the Skyline Lounge had been stolen by aliens, and the white pannels on the glass facade are actually a brainwave shield to prevent covert agencies from hacking into Cathro's mind and stealing team selections and tactics.

True story.

Nookie Bear

I've known niblick1874 personally for over 10 years. I've watched football matches with him on countless occasions. He's an avid, lifelong Hearts fan.

I disagree with almost everything he posts in The Shed, but we're on the same page when it comes to football. We both love the Hearts ... and despise the Hibs.

Ah right, is he Canada based?

Ah right, is he Canada based?

Yes, which probably explains his weird beliefs!  :wink:

niblick1874

The reason Americans voted for Trump was because they saw the MSM going way over the top and saw right through it.

The MSM then doubled down and dugg a hole for themselves where there was nowhere to go but to carry on regardless with what the majority of the Americans took as an insult to their intelligence.

We are now at a stage where reruns of forty year old yogi bear cartoons are getting more viewers than CNN.

The MSM are now swinging wildly at thin air and have no credibility so the clamp down on alternative media is such that the American people, after looking for the truth, are seeing right through their bull and can see what they are up to.

The amount of times I have read on here that nothing will change with Scottish football until the MSM do there job are many.

The Americans did not wait for the MSM to do their job., They were not that stupid to thing they would.

The reason Americans voted for Trump was because they saw the MSM going way over the top and saw right through it.

The MSM then doubled down and dugg a hole for themselves where there was nowhere to go but to carry on regardless with what the majority of the Americans took as an insult to their intelligence.

We are now at a stage where reruns of forty year old yogi bear cartoons are getting more viewers than CNN.

The MSM are now swinging wildly at thin air and have no credibility so the clamp down on alternative media is such that the American people, after looking for the truth, are seeing right through their bull and can see what they are up to.

The amount of times I have read on here that nothing will change with Scottish football until the MSM do there job are many.

The Americans did not wait for the MSM to do their job., They were not that stupid to thing they would.

Regarding your first sentence, most Americans did not vote for Trump, they voted for Clinton.  So your initial premise is incorrect.

Fox News is a large part of the MSM, and one of the most popular outlets.  In what way did they go "way over the top"?

You suggest that the American public are not stupid enough to believe the MSM.  How, then, do you explain that Trump's popularity ratings are among the worst in modern history?  Presumably, Trump's incompetence is glaringly obvious to the electorate without the MSM.

7974_f0a7.gif

niblick1874

Regarding your first sentence, most Americans did not vote for Trump, they voted for Clinton.  So your initial premise is incorrect.

Fox News is a large part of the MSM, and one of the most popular outlets.  In what way did they go "way over the top"?

You suggest that the American public are not stupid enough to believe the MSM.  How, then, do you explain that Trump's popularity ratings are among the worst in modern history?  Presumably, Trump's incompetence is glaringly obvious to the electorate without the MSM.

I did not say most Americans. Read it again.

Fox news? There are two on there that are on short notes, bothe are all there is for free speech on the MSM. Have a look at who owns fox. 

Your final point. Poles? Stats from the same old same old that have been proven to be so far of the mark time after time? Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. It's 65% approval when you look at the poles that have got it right time after time. 

I did not say most Americans. Read it again.

Fox news? There are two on there that are on short notes, bothe are all there is for free speech on the MSM. Have a look at who owns fox. 

Your final point. Poles? Stats from the same old same old that have been proven to be so far of the mark time after time? Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. It's 65% approval when you look at the poles that have got it right time after time. 

You implied "most Americans".  Read your post again.

You dodged the question about why Fox news went "way over the top."

Polls?  What George Santayana said is not relevant in this discussion.  Trump's popularity is 36%, the lowest in modern history, and no-one in the WH is disputing it.  As you say, the polls get it right, time after time.

But I think we're on the wrong thread with this.

Bridge of Djoum

You implied "most Americans". Read your post again.

Polls? What George Santayana said is not relevant in this discussion. Trump's popularity is 36%, the lowest in modern history, and no-one in the WH is disputing it. As you say, the polls get it right, time after time.

TBF. Every poll, pollster and political pundit didn't get near Trump winning the election. It was an embarrassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niblick1874

You implied "most Americans".  Read your post again.

Polls?  What George Santayana said is not relevant in this discussion.  Trump's popularity is 36%, the lowest in modern history, and no-one in the WH is disputing it.  As you say, the polls get it right, time after time.

Read your post again. You said regarding my first sentence. As for implied? That is your take on it and not what I said.

I did not dodge anything on the fox point, they are as scummy as the rest and I pointed out why i am of that opinion. I watch the American MSM all the time to understand why those that are not getting it are not getting it. Fox are no different.

As for the poles? Here is another saying that you seem to have forgotten. Once bitten twice shy

Bridge of Djoum

Read your post again. You said regarding my first sentence. As for implied? That is your take on it and not what I said.

I did not dodge anything on the fox point, they are as scummy as the rest and I pointed out why i am of that opinion. I watch the American MSM all the time to understand why those that are not getting it are not getting it. Fox are no different.

As for the poles? Here is another saying that you seem to have forgotten. Once bitten twice shy

I mean, it's just nonsense, isn't it?

Your posts are rambling pish, Niblick, sorry mate, but it's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geoff Kilpatrick

The "Big Data" is something that means that quite a few posters on here don't really know what's going on.

It's being discussed on Newsnight right now.

I work with big data.

ITK.

:smuggy:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I've known niblick1874 personally for over 10 years. I've watched football matches with him on countless occasions. He's an avid, lifelong Hearts fan.

I disagree with almost everything he posts in The Shed, but we're on the same page when it comes to football. We both love the Hearts ... and despise the Hibs.

Just because he's your mate shouldn't mean he gets to spam the board with pish.

Archived