Troops,Trolls and Troublemakers.

maroonlegions

niblick1874

The last time I posted the words paper trail on here there were page after page of trolls and shills with post after post demanding, show us the paper trail Nibbs.

I had pointed out that because they were certain that Clinton was a shoe in they didn't bother with the sweep under the carpet.

He has that paper trail and has left it up to people that he brought in to deal with it and they have turned out to be swamp monsters. (I could have told him that would happen but he thought that they would do the right thing despite him knowing what they were)

I have posted on this thread just a couple of things from that paper trail that would show the swamp monsters up for who and what they are and they know that and a whole host of other things will send them strait to jail for the rest of their scummy lives.

There is a race on to get Trump out in what ever way they can before they are unmasked to the MSM watchers. 

The soft coup that has been in place for so long is now approaching a hard coup because of what I say above and the American people can see what is going on.

When it does happen the swamp monsters will be in uncharted waters because they did not get the guns, the majority will be seeing right through the lies put out to excuse their treasonous actions and the MSM is hated by way more than believe what they spew. When they bring a country down they are ready to come charging in dressed in shining armor as the saviors but if they try that they will be set upon. 

What way will the police and military jump? Don't think for a moment that the rank and file are not aware of what is coming and who the bag guys are. 

I have been saying for a long time on here that if the Globalists swamp monsters look like they are going to be unmasked in the last place they need to subvert (America) they would scuttle the country in which ever way they can.

They know that pedophilia is their Achilles heel and they know it is just around the corner unless they can create a distraction.

It's not looking good. there is nothing I can see that will stop the scum from pulling the plug and if anyone thinks that impeaching Trump will stop it they are not getting it, that will be the spark that will set it of.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just written a message that I have deleted, in short I expressed some concerns about the content of this

The last time I posted the words paper trail on here there were page after page of trolls and shills with post after post demanding, show us the paper trail Nibbs.

I had pointed out that because they were certain that Clinton was a shoe in they didn't bother with the sweep under the carpet.

He has that paper trail and has left it up to people that he brought in to deal with it and they have turned out to be swamp monsters. (I could have told him that would happen but he thought that they would do the right thing despite him knowing what they were)

I have posted on this thread just a couple of things from that paper trail that would show the swamp monsters up for who and what they are and they know that and a whole host of other things will send them strait to jail for the rest of their scummy lives.

There is a race on to get Trump out in what ever way they can before they are unmasked to the MSM watchers. 

The soft coup that has been in place for so long is now approaching a hard coup because of what I say above and the American people can see what is going on.

When it does happen the swamp monsters will be in uncharted waters because they did not get the guns, the majority will be seeing right through the lies put out to excuse their treasonous actions and the MSM is hated by way more than believe what they spew. When they bring a country down they are ready to come charging in dressed in shining armor as the saviors but if they try that they will be set upon. 

What way will the police and military jump? Don't think for a moment that the rank and file are not aware of what is coming and who the bag guys are. 

I have been saying for a long time on here that if the Globalists swamp monsters look like they are going to be unmasked in the last place they need to subvert (America) they would scuttle the country in which ever way they can.

They know that pedophilia is their Achilles heel and they know it is just around the corner unless they can create a distraction.

It's not looking good. there is nothing I can see that will stop the scum from pulling the plug and if anyone thinks that impeaching Trump will stop it they are not getting it, that will be the spark that will set it of.

I had written a message about this thread but read it and considered it was not my place to go into the depth I did. I however feel duty bound to say that the content of this message raises in me some major concerns, this is not a personal attack or troll, I feel a deep concern and relate to past experience and training.

deesidejambo

But what needs to be considered is the Klinkenberg trial which proved conclusively that the major fourth-protocol was embedded into the Chinese Militia thereby allowing Project Cigar against Cuba to proceed in the 60s.

MacDonald Jardine

What does "swamp monsters " mean?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

niblick1874

What does "swamp monsters " mean?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why do I, when explaining these things, keep coming across George Soros?

Wait till you hear what has come out today about this scummy swamp monster. He is toast. What a nasty backstabbing two faced peace of shite to sell out his country like that.

PS, I would just like to add these people don't class themselves as being for any country, The are globalists and the sooner people get that through their heads the better. They don't represent those they say they do.

deesidejambo

Why do I, when explaining these things, keep coming across George Soros?

Wait till you here what has come out today about this scummy swamp monster. He is toast. What a nasty backstabbing two faced peace of shite to sell out his country out like that 

If you could be bothered doing your research properly you would find out the Soros was an agent for the KGB as well as Iranian intelligence.

niblick1874

If you could be bothered doing your research properly you would find out the Soros was an agent for the KGB as well as Iranian intelligence.

And that would change things if true? Do you want me to show what he is or will you? Let's hear your take on him.

While your at it. What do you think about what McMaster has been up to?  

deesidejambo

And that would change things if true? Do you want me to show what he is or will you? Let's hear your take on him.

While your at it. What do you think about what McMaster has been up to?  

Christ do you ever do your research?

Get on the dark web and you will find out everything about McMaster.     His birth records have been mysteriously lost and Anonymous got DNA samples that proved he is related to the UK Royal Family.       So M15 and MI6 ar into this but keeping quiet.

Meanwhile also on the dark web the Pentagon conspiracy of 9/11 is there for all to see.   

Geoff Kilpatrick

Get on the dark web and you will find out everything about McMaster. His birth records have been mysteriously lost and Anonymous got DNA samples that proved he is related to the UK Royal Family. So M15 and MI6 ar into this but keeping quiet.

Meanwhile also on the dark web the Pentagon conspiracy of 9/11 is there for all to see.

You missed the "go look!".

deesidejambo

You missed the "go look!".

Indeed Niblick tells others to "go look" but fails to look himself.

If he did he would be able to comment on why Trump made a secret visit to Aberdeen to open his golf course, but the course contains a military bunker on-site with US intelligence staff permanently on-site to monitor the Scottish Govt activities.

Riddley Walker

How do you get on the "dark Web"?

Type "dark" into Notepad 666 times then copy and paste into your browser. You have to type it out, not copy and paste in Notepad or it doesn't work.

Type "dark" into Notepad 666 times then copy and paste into your browser. You have to type it out, not copy and paste in Notepad or it doesn't work.

Magic, cheers, I'll start now :thumbsup:

niblick1874

Could you provide more info on this please.

Yes, but if I do it for you, you will not learn how to do it for yourself.

OK I'll just have to conclude then from what you posted that you are talking bollocks.

This is shill/troll behavior 101. Falsely claim others are doing what you are.

It is a way of getting round not knowing a thing about it while taking the subject of topic and claiming that the person giving out the information knows nothing about what he is taking about.

http://crazzfiles.com/i-was-a-paid-internet-shill-how-shadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-and-debate/

The sad part is when others, with no knowledge on the subject or have only heard what the MSM are telling them, jump in and go along with the troll/shill adding to the inane gunk.

Little do they know that those they are joining in with have nothing but contempt for them.

This place has it's fair share of them. Are both braking the rules of this place with impunity? Does this thread prove they are?

As I have said. There is one voice in the wilderness of lies that is the MSM in America that may not have long to go, but while he is there, 

he is a breath of fresh air and has got the swamp monsters digging trenches.

This is what Americans know and most of the world doesn't

It's called the truth. Watch the first 22 minutes to understand why they are bashing on with the nothingness that is the Russian collusion delusion distraction.

They are distracting from what they have done by falsely accusing those that are telling the truth, of doing what they have done and are being accused of. See above quoted posts.

That is exactly what this witch hunt is all about.

The swamp monster that has been put in charge of this distraction was sent by the Clintons on a secret mission to Russia while he was the head of the FBI, with a sample of American weapons grade uranium.

This is what it led to and people are still believing what these scum tell them? These are facts and a snowflake on the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/russia-scandal-inside-the-obama-clinton-uranium-deal/

Nblick... I'd maybe put the keyboard down. A lot of what you're posting are empty and vacuous sentences which have 0 content in them.

Niblick, I think if just once you said, in my opinion, I think, your points would be more easily accepted, but constantly referring solely to your research papers can give a feeling that you read but don't absorb.  I sense and pehaps rightly so a very strong frustration in your replies, mixed wih anger, and desccriptive words such as scum, which somehow for me reduce the value of your comments. Just once tell me what you feel, believe, and even a solution would be nice, or do you in fact enjoy more the controversy you produce and in fact some of the ridicule that is directed at you.

In focus of the thread I think Trump is at this time the worst thing that has happened to the United States in my life, it is also my own opinion that there would have been probably   as much criticism of Hillary Clinton if she had been elected. What do you think, without links or other aids, just your own opinion.

deesidejambo

This is shill/troll behavior 101. Falsely claim others are doing what you are.

It is a way of getting round not knowing a thing about it while taking the subject of topic and claiming that the person giving out the information knows nothing about what he is taking about.

http://crazzfiles.com/i-was-a-paid-internet-shill-how-shadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-and-debate/

The sad part is when others, with no knowledge on the subject or have only heard what the MSM are telling them, jump in and go along with the troll/shill adding to the inane gunk.

Little do they know that those they are joining in with have nothing but contempt for them.

This place has it's fair share of them. Are both braking the rules of this place with impunity? Does this thread prove they are?

As I have said. There is one voice in the wilderness of lies that is the MSM in America that may not have long to go, but while he is there, 

he is a breath of fresh air and has got the swamp monsters digging trenches.

This is what Americans know and most of the world doesn't

It's called the truth. Watch the first 22 minutes to understand why they are bashing on with the nothingness that is the Russian collusion delusion distraction.

They are distracting from what they have done by falsely accusing those that are telling the truth, of doing what they have done and are being accused of. See above quoted posts.

That is exactly what this witch hunt is all about.

The swamp monster that has been put in charge of this distraction was sent by the Clintons on a secret mission to Russia while he was the head of the FBI, with a sample of American weapons grade uranium.

This is what it led to and people are still believing what these scum tell them? These are facts and a snowflake on the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/russia-scandal-inside-the-obama-clinton-uranium-deal/

But you can't deny the Baker subversive plot which was designed to do exactly the opposite?     Its a disgrace that many people died to keep that secret.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:laugh:

Niblick really does think he is some sort of modern day Cassandra! :rofl:

Niblick, I think if just once you said, in my opinion, I think, your points would be more easily accepted, but constantly referring solely to your research papers can give a feeling that you read but don't absorb.  I sense and pehaps rightly so a very strong frustration in your replies, mixed wih anger, and desccriptive words such as scum, which somehow for me reduce the value of your comments. Just once tell me what you feel, believe, and even a solution would be nice, or do you in fact enjoy more the controversy you produce and in fact some of the ridicule that is directed at you.

In focus of the thread I think Trump is at this time the worst thing that has happened to the United States in my life, it is also my own opinion that there would have been probably   as much criticism of Hillary Clinton if she had been elected. What do you think, without links or other aids, just your own opinion.

I'd like to have typed that Bob.

I'm very intelligent but you leave me in your wake.

Archived