Troops,Trolls and Troublemakers.

maroonlegions

niblick1874

Seek help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does not need help. He has you down pat.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bridge of Djoum

Aye because i follow you about the internet right enough you fekin weirdo.

Your not interested in the topic but continually put niblick down you little bully.

You seek help .

Big tough fidel pffft.

Fud.

Fud?? Oh my my.

You've let yourself down here jakey boy.

Uly now resoting to child abuse to have a dig.

How far can his fragile ego be allowed to go before his posts are removed or he is warned.

The guys a goat but seems hes held in some regard as his trolling and shit patter is tolerated.

Night night uly enjoy yer cocoa.

Lol

niblick1874

DGDgd0vVYAEydE5.jpg

You are trolling which is against the rules. Care to count how many posts you have made on this thread.

Why is this being aloud.

Fud?? Oh my my.

You've let yourself down here jakey boy.

Jakey boy?

Heard that put down before.

You got more than one account troll?

Yes you are indeed a troll fud.

Please can you stop stalking me and niblick you are freaking me out weirdo.

Bridge of Djoum

Jakey boy?

Heard that put down before.

You got more than one account troll?

Yes you are indeed a troll fud.

Please can you stop stalking me and niblick you are freaking me out weirdo.

This is my vote for post of the year. It has a little bit of everything.

You are trolling which is against the rules. Care to count how many posts you have made on this thread.

Why is this being aloud.

Let him indulge his weirdo stalking.

Its all that interests him on these forums.

As soon as your name appears hes right behind.

Trolling and stalking.

Watch out niblick he has a thing for you.

Weirdo

Anyway i apologise to anyone i was having a debate with.

Or anyone who was interested in discussing the future of the internet with inyerference from government sources.

Now, Fidel.  Safe spaces and all that.  :thumbsup:

Utter, utter lunacy!

I refuse to believe these are 3 separate people. Still, great entertainment for when you can't sleep......

Sent from my boarding school bunk bed using Nokia Weirdo

Utter, utter lunacy!

I refuse to believe these are 3 separate people. Still, great entertainment for when you can't sleep......

Yep i agree .

Its terrible and you are that much of a weirdo you actually think its not obvioys.

Im away tae sleep but im reporting uly fidel for blatant trolling and you for being one of those 2.

What the actual fek is wrong with some people.

And continually ignored .

By the way safe space boys im easy .

Bridge of Djoum

Utter, utter lunacy!

Did you ever read the conspiracy theory thread?

THAT was entertaining.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You ok Jake?

Insert no need to be upset meme here!

And engage with niblick? :rofl:

Never again do I stay off KB for as long as 36 hours.

This looks like it was such fun and I missed it 'live'.

Bridge of Djoum

Bunk bed weirdos.

That had me chuckling so it did :lol:

I just noticed him accusing me of attending boarding school.

Aye, sure, if Leith Academy in the 80's was a boarding school. Borstal training ground, perhaps!

I just noticed him accusing me of attending boarding school.

Aye, sure, if Leith Academy in the 80's was a boarding school. Borstal training ground, perhaps!

I'm still waiting to find out which one of you and Uly I really am!!

The suspense is killing me........

Bridge of Djoum

I'm still waiting to find out which one of you and Uly I really am!!

The suspense is killing me........

Must be Uly, he's pretty dodgy.

niblick1874

The Americans can't figure out why the rest of the world are not getting it.

I can tell them why.

They literally are not getting it, just as they aren't, through the MSM.

They have figured out  the meaning of lying through omission.

The difference?

It is their country and they cared.

They know, as do a lot of others around the world, That the MSM are propaganda for whoever pays them but unlike others, went elsewhere to seek the truth and have found it.

They had to sift through the gunk and BS to get there but they got there. It was not that difficult for them because they cared.

This is a small example (the list is endless) of something that is massive to the American people not to mention the Berny Sanders suporters but not a peep in the MSM.

Do people really think they wouldn't notice the likes of this not being covered by the MSM.

I posted this a while back and was rounded upon by the by the usual gaggle.

It has now grown arms and legs and the big picture is there for all to see.

Unlike the rest of the world, Americans know about this and they know that it's no thanks to the MSM. They know if they are not covering this they are therefor fake news. Simple.

Americans have been keeping tabs and are now looking at something that is way beyond Seth Rich. Why? Go look. It's all out there.

Before you shake your head, go look at the law suit filed by Sander supporters and everything about what is going on about it. Just a heads up. Don't wait for the MSM report about it.

This is the wife of the prosecutor in the case before it all in March 2016. She is a level headed lawyer.

This is her two days ago. Why the difference? The American people know. Do you?

The shills, trolls, bots, what ever, are real, but to get to the truth and see past them is not that tough. Just don't go to the MSM for fact checking.

My post is about the court case brought by Bernie Sander contributors that are suing the DNC for their money back because of the proof the hole thing was a fix. The defendants have already stated that they think it should have been thrown out because they have the right to go into a back room and decide for themselves who the nominee is.

Since WikiLeaks laid bare the corruption and collusion with the MSM concerning this the body count has kept going up from Seth Rich to the latest who left a note stating that there was no foul play and he was not feeling well and he was worried about his life insurance not being paid out so he killed himself to make sure it was. The woman in the clips I have shown is the wife of Jared Beck who is representing the Sanders supporters. He has asked for witness protection but was denied by the Judge.

There has been no coverage of this in the MSM and on line the shills and trolls are all over it. 

As I say, Go look.

Do you know who Imran Awan is and why he has just been arrested? Thick? Answer my question and we will see who is thick.

Another thing the trolls and shills do is not go after a post and hope it passes without notice.

The above post is an example of this.

I posted the link below quite a while back and now, because of Imran Awan's arrest and what is coming out about what he has been up to, it is now very far reaching and massive.

Note her desperation. Consequences? There will be, but not for him.

What have these scum been up to.

PS, don't hold your breath waiting on the MSM covering it. The American people don't. They will know about this unlike the rest of the world.

Who would have thought it would lead to what it has become now. Answer, me.

Don't know what I'm on about? Go look.

Well well well.

Turns out that these two things are tied together.

Who would have put the two together.

Answer.

Me.

Who wants to talk about where Imran Awan was the night Seth Rich was murdered? Yep, Seth Rich will not go away.

Was he in the same pub as Seth Rich the night he was murdered? Go look.

How many top people in government, including Homeland Security and a whole host of other people that were in integral parts of the American political systems from top to bottom?

Answer.

?70

Why did Wasserman Schultz keep him on the pay roll after there was an investigation into Imran Awan and his brothers and wife and everyone else droped them like a ton of bricks?

Blackmail is the word being banded around and they are all running around in circles. 

I bring you what the American people are getting and The rest of the world are not.

Reason why you lot are not getting it?

The MSM, shills and trolls. 

Have a look at this thread.

Do you want freedom or the truth?

If you don't know the truth, How can you know you have freedom.

They have ran out of fingers to stick in the dyke. I am giving you the snowflake that has landed on the tip of the iceberg.

Pray for America.

Well well well.

Turns out that these two things are tied together.

Who would have put the two together.

Answer.

Me.

Who wants to talk about where Imran Awan was the night Seth Rich was murdered? Yep, Seth Rich will not go away.

Was he in the same pub as Seth Rich the night he was murdered? Go look.

How many top people in government, including Homeland Security and a whole host of other people that were in integral parts of the American political systems from top to bottom?

Answer.

?70

Why did Wasserman Schultz keep him on the pay roll after there was an investigation into Imran Awan and his brothers and wife and everyone else droped them like a ton of bricks?

Blackmail is the word being banded around and they are all running around in circles.

I bring you what the American people are getting and The rest of the world are not.

Reason why you lot are not getting it?

The MSM, shills and trolls.

Have a look at this thread.

Do you want freedom or the truth?

If you don't know the truth, How can you know you have freedom.

They have ran out of fingers to stick in the dyke. I am giving you the snowflake that has landed on the tip of the iceberg.

Pray for America.

Self praise is no praise Nibbles!

Some say truth forms identity, but in fact identity shapes your own truth.

The universe delivers many doorways to chaos, and is little more than an expression of entropy.

Existence inspires mortal belonging, and thus one comes to know that interdependence is the womb of intrinsic acceptance.

Fundamental reality relies on reckless marvel, in much the same way that hidden meaning illuminates the spontaneous miracles of life.

And as a formless void is reborn in an expression of images, the salient power of the mind is its capacity to conjure into being a visible and abstract beauty.

To see without judgment is to gaze through the window of silence, yet paradoxically the ego imparts essential reality to physical boundaries.

The physical world is a normative continuity of pure mysteries, rendered solid by nothing more or less than karmic human observation.

So it is that the very definition of sentience is that experiential truth is forever mirrored in spiritual balance.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Some say truth forms identity, but in fact identity shapes your own truth.

The universe delivers many doorways to chaos, and is little more than an expression of entropy.

Existence inspires mortal belonging, and thus one comes to know that interdependence is the womb of intrinsic acceptance.

Fundamental reality relies on reckless marvel, in much the same way that hidden meaning illuminates the spontaneous miracles of life.

And as a formless void is reborn in an expression of images, the salient power of the mind is its capacity to conjure into being a visible and abstract beauty.

To see without judgment is to gaze through the window of silence, yet paradoxically the ego imparts essential reality to physical boundaries.

The physical world is a normative continuity of pure mysteries, rendered solid by nothing more or less than karmic human observation.

So it is that the very definition of sentience is that experiential truth is forever mirrored in spiritual balance.

^^^^ Has become Hilary Mantel

niblick1874

Can't prove me wrong, though.  :laugh:

That I can agree with. You can't prove someone wrong when they have nothing to say.

niblick1874

Lyer?

:rofl:

Don't miss your cue no wing mirrors on trains.

niblick1874

Self praise is no praise Nibbles!

Nibbles? Let's see what is self praise. Want to discuss the post you quoted? Climb on up. We are all waiting with bated breath. Shout it out. Let's hear it.

Nibbles? Let's see what is self praise. Want to discuss the post you quoted? Climb on up. We are all waiting with bated breath. Shout it out. Let's hear it.

I'm not sure it was comprehensive enough for me to comment. Could you expand on the salient points please?

maroonlegions

Yet more snooping from the intelligence agencies. 

Without a doubt there is more and more evidence getting leaked on line that is pointing to mass surveillance in the US at least.

As already pointed out, this age of  cyber technology has given rise to the exposure of corruption and possible dark agendas by those in positions of power, that cyber data - dumping  would not have been possible say 20/30 years ago.

I suggest those still  having the mindset of 20/30 years ago in relation to possible "dark agendas" of mass surveillance or privacy attacks  troll through some of these cyber data- leaks by WikiLeaks and Anonymous. :deal2:

Taking the piss might have been fashionable all those years ago before "information sharing" by way of the  internet came along.

Its just a matter of time before serious data-dumps reveal what was all along suspected , that the world is not as the official narrative  ,(and those who are its gate keepers), wants us to believe. indeed 

On that point the PAB must be well aware of that fact, it follows then that a snooping and surveillance agenda on citizens is a natural outcome. What bothers me is the way its beginning to manifest and the reasons and justifications  for it.

Outwith keeping tabs on suspected terrorists , which i may add is a good thing, its when that is used to invade the privacy of ordinary citizens,(even with those with the  "nothing to hide", so see nothing wrong with it), it seems that "privacy" in all its traits is disappearing and also the rights to have it.

Cause for concern? I think so and if having such a viewpoint pisses off some then tuff. 

The path to total surveillance is well under way.  

Details of the CIA?s "Dumbo Project", :laugh4:  ,a system that manipulates devices such as webcams and microphones on Microsoft Windows-operating systems, have been published by WikiLeaks. The program also corrupts video recordings, according to the leaked documents. :deal2: 

DGTKCYiVYAA-zm_.jpg

Link ;
https://www.rt.com/?/398411-cia-wikileaks-webcam-surveilla?/

And;

The whistleblowing organization released the files as part of its Vault 7 series on the CIA?s hacking capabilities.

READ MORE: CIA ability to trojan Apple OS exposed in latest hacking release

:rofl:

This is like unreal.

Suppose that's the whole point of the thread mind.

niblick1874

One person out of the whole American MSM is telling it how it is.

Nowhere else will you see this and again, it is massive.

The shills are spinning like tops and the trolls and dim wits don't know what to do and are resorting to the old tried and true method of ignoring it and hopping it goes away, it wont, not this.

The man in charge of the Russian collusion delusion smoke and mirrors is an ex head of the FBI that the Clintons had taking a secret trip to Russia to give them a sample of the uranium they would be getting if they got on board with the deal that would see them get 20% of Americas weapons grade uranium. Well over 100 million found it's way into the Clinton foundation from that deal. That is not to mention that he has surrounded himself with Clinton lawyers in his investigation into Russian collusion (or should that be matter) and the main one is the former head lower for the Clinton foundation.

The American people are aware of this if not the rest of the world.

There is nothing in the Russia shit, however, the proof of what the swamp monsters have been up to is in everyone's faces that have had just a side ways glance. They are there for the picking. 

They are now going picking.

As I have pointed out. They have ran out of fingers to stick in the dyke.

I am sure that the BBC will be bring the coverage of this to you all, In the next life.

niblick1874

Talking about a Boomerang.

They keep throwing what they think is bombs but they are that out of touch with things there bombs are boomerangs.

Just to lighten the mood lets have a laugh.

Below is what was meant to be a hit piece aimed at Alex Jones but not only did they get the wrong people to do it, It has put him out there for more to see and galvanised even more every day joes to get involved.

The first vid. 

Alex Jones tweaked it.

It has take off in a way that is the complete opposite of what they wanted because the American people know what is what and they are not sitting back and taking it.

Here are a couple from a long list of others picking up the gauntlet.

And just for shits and giggles 

Edit.....Just came across this one and I couldn't help myself. 

Niblick I am not sure I have ever agreed with you, but credit where credit is due, I have never been able to master this cut and paste or whatever it is you do to provide all these links, but equally I am not sure I would want to take the time it takes to look up all that stuff. But to each his own.

niblick1874

Niblick I am not sure I have ever agreed with you, but credit where credit is due, I have never been able to master this cut and paste or whatever it is you do to provide all these links, but equally I am not sure I would want to take the time it takes to look up all that stuff. But to each his own.

That is the crux of the matter.

It is very easy to find the truth if you know the truth about the MSM, shills and trolls.

Have a look at what they are being aloud to get away with on this thread.

Something like two years ago there was a thread on here where the usual suspects were going on and on about Obamacare and missing the point altogether (some purposely)

I posted this.

Freddie Mac and Fannie May.

That is all I posted and predictably there was no reply and everyone followed what the shills and trolls were telling everyone.

Without knowing what was going on with Freddie Mac and Fannie May, everything you thought you knew about Obamacare goes out the window.

It is a stinking swamp.

deesidejambo

That is the crux of the matter.

It is very easy to find the truth if you know the truth about the MSM, shills and trolls.

Have a look at what they are being aloud to get away with on this thread.

Something like two years ago there was a thread on here where the usual suspects were going on and on about Obamacare and missing the point altogether (some purposely)

I posted this.

Freddie Mac and Fannie May.

That is all I posted and predictably there was no reply and everyone followed what the shills and trolls were telling everyone.

Without knowing what was going on with Freddie Mac and Fannie May, everything you thought you knew about Obamacare goes out the window.

It is a stinking swamp.

Could you provide more info on this please.

niblick1874

Could you provide more info on this please.

Yes, but if I do it for you, you will not learn how to do it for yourself.

deesidejambo

Yes, but if I do it for you, you will not learn how to do it for yourself.

OK I'll just have to conclude then from what you posted that you are talking bollocks.

Archived