Hibs fans fighting amongst themselves

wattie exploited

wattie exploited

seems the hibs fans were fighting amongst themselves pictures in the sun the team and fans who keep on giving ! !!!!! :rifle:  :rifle: post-26716-0-13473600-1457918628_thumb.jpg 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wattie exploited

DEJECTED Jason Cummings wanted to jump off a bridge after his Hampden heartache. dont let me stop you !!!!!

wattie exploited

Is one of them wearing pink underwear? Just saying like.

maybe its a statement saying hibs are pants  :lol:  :lol:

queensferryjambo

DEJECTED Jason Cummings wanted to jump off a bridge after his Hampden heartache. dont let me stop you !!!!!

We have 2 out here in Queensferry and another one on the way - he is always welcome here.

?I am that gutted. I?m devastated. It is probably the worst I?ve ever felt after a game in my life.''

I would have thought missing the penalty that relagated your team would have been the worst possible feeling :D

Wonder where that touch of an angel went ? :D

They always sine in the finals , do the Hibs. Hope action is taken against them for the trouble

gashauskis9

Joking aside, it's absolutely disgusting that this kind of thing happens at a final. A number of my friends were at the game with young families yesterday and whilst some banter was exchanged re the result, I'd hate to think that those wee ones were sitting close to this nonsense.

If you revel in and glamorize your past hooligan reputation like Hibs fans do. When things go wrong like yesterday the outcome is always likely to be the same. It's basically the fault of Aidan Smith and his boss at the Scotsman etc ha ha

Rudolf's Mate

Day trippers probably.All clubs have them.

Yep very much this. Presumably the same thread I read last night. One boy says as much pointing out where will the 20k+ be come Wed night.

As bad reading as it was I did laugh at the guy who mentioned the bird next to him fell asleep before throwing up over him twice. He did point out that she apologised though :rofl:

When will they learn? In fairness all fans have their a*seholes, as seen by a plane flying over tynecastle recently.

Nucky Thompson

This is a common theme for them. Every big game there are reports of them fighting each other

Fxxx the SPFL

Remember the same kind of threads when we played st mirren in the final a few years back.

yep there were some total bellends that day not sure how they got in to be honest every support has them.

Unknown user

They're cracking - 3 seasons as lower league shite is a looming reality!

Remember when we were heading towards relegation and they were giving it the "you'll be down for years" patter?

:verysmug:

They're cracking - 3 seasons as lower league shite is a looming reality!

Remember when we were heading towards relegation and they were giving it the "you'll be down for years" patter?

:verysmug:

Level playing field......

Hibs are now the big team......

Your kids will grow up supporting Hibs.....

How's that working out for you :pleasing:

john brownlee

I hope the GFA make a statement on the behaviour of the fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chuck berrys hairline

I hope the GFA make a statement on the behaviour of the fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No chance when their allowed to throw cups of tea at officials and players

Unknown user

Level playing field......

Hibs are now the big team......

Your kids will grow up supporting Hibs.....

How's that working out for you :pleasing:

Some decent sides down there, Falkirk are no mugs.....

Your crowds will shrink.....

You'll lose money every year.....

:yas:

Nookie Bear

Joking aside, it's absolutely disgusting that this kind of thing happens at a final. A number of my friends were at the game with young families yesterday and whilst some banter was exchanged re the result, I'd hate to think that those wee ones were sitting close to this nonsense.

It's the only way those kids will learn the brutal reality of being connected with that club, rather than swallowing the flair horesehit they have been fed since birth by a succession of older relatives who haven't set foot in easter road in 20 years.

Just get the impression the main complaint is how the paraletic drinks are allowed in to the ground.

Shame this happens for all the decent fans.

bringonthesevco

Is one of them wearing pink underwear? Just saying like.

Looks Maroon and White to me !

You can detect the Stubbs influence in this statement from Cummings.

He added: ?I just don?t think it was our day and that?s what can happen in cup finals. One team wins and one team loses.

GorgieRules22

He added: ?I just don?t think it was our day and that?s what can happen in cup finals. One team wins and one team loses.

No shit Sherlock eh, laddies demented.

Unknown user

He added: ?I just don?t think it was our day and that?s what can happen in cup finals. One team wins and Hibs lose."

FTFY

Day trippers probably.All clubs have them.

I have been to 8 cup finals with Hearts - I cannot think of one occasion where I saw Hearts fans fighting with Hearts fans.

luckyBatistuta

I have been to 8 cup finals with Hearts - I cannot think of one occasion where I saw Hearts fans fighting with Hearts fans.

I had to get my kids out of the way at the start of the St Mirren cup final and 5 mins from the end and they carried on fighting outside the ground as well, we all have them mate. A guy about 50 looked like he broke the nose of a young lad about 20, real tough guy :facepalm:

I had to get my kids out of the way at the start of the St Mirren cup final and 5 mins from the end and they carried on fighting outside the ground as well, we all have them mate. A guy about 50 looked like he broke the nose of a young lad about 20, real tough guy :facepalm:

Where were you sitting?

They do seem to have a lot of this going on compared to other clubs though. And let's remember the shambles their last cup celebration at Easter Road turned into. Fans refusing to get off the pitch so in the end the players couldn't come out.

Incidentally I was walking to my local Tesco last night and there was a Hibs bus unloading a few people outside a pub. When I was walking back there 3 or 4 of them left on the opposite side of the road from me. As I passed them I realised one of them was being help back by his mates as a woman said "just leave it, he's not worth it". Now as I was about the only person within about 50 yards of them I presumed he was trying to get to me. I was wearing a dark great coat and blue jeans carrying a tesco bag. So he wasn't annoyed at me wearing a hearts top or scarf. Basically he just wanted to hit someone, anyone and I was the first person he saw after getting off the bus.

FenderJaguar7

I have been to 8 cup finals with Hearts - I cannot think of one occasion where I saw Hearts fans fighting with Hearts fans.

Sadly I seen a bit if it at the St.Mirren final too.

Wee ned in front of me turned round and tried to headbutt me, just pushed him away. He then insinuated he was texting "aw eez pals" to "dae me in". Was impossible to tell if he was 17 or 20 odd so i'm glad nothing came of it cos I probably would have been the one who got charged.

He's probably in jail now, can't see how he could function in civilised society.

luckyBatistuta

Where were you sitting?

Halfway, directly behind goal.

We do have our share of idiots, like every club, but I do think hibs attract a larger share of Neanderthal's than most clubs.

I have been to 8 cup finals with Hearts - I cannot think of one occasion where I saw Hearts fans fighting with Hearts fans.

My mate was with his daughter at the rangers cup final and had to ask a couple of guys to cool it as the bairn was frightened.

They followed him to the bog and the hardmen jumped him and broke his jaw.

He's no been at a game since.

Absolute roasters in most supports but that's sick.

fabienleclerq

Halfway, directly behind goal.

We do have our share of idiots, like every club, but I do think hibs attract a larger share of Neanderthal's than most clubs.

I think I seen this, that cup final was an awful experience all round.

Archived