Hibs fans fighting amongst themselves

wattie exploited

Poison needs an outlet.

If they didn't regularly spit it out at HMFC and at each other during Hampden flumps they'd explode.

Messy.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate was with his daughter at the rangers cup final and had to ask a couple of guys to cool it as the bairn was frightened.

They followed him to the bog and the hardmen jumped him and broke his jaw.

He's no been at a game since.

Absolute roasters in most supports but that's sick.

Some on here would find that perfectly acceptable if previous threads about Budge clamping down were anything to go by.

tartofmidlothian

I hate to defend anything Hibs here, but all clubs have roaster fans and all clubs in cup finals have day tripping lightweights who can't handle their drink.

Fans are probably more likely to fight with their own if they lose though, it seems strange only the St Mirren and Rangers finals have been mentioned here. So it's the Hibs team's fault for losing all those finals, right? :thumbsup:

FenderJaguar7

as usual a thread slagging off Hibs ends up knocking Hearts fans

I wasn't sitting in the Hibs end at the Hearts vs St.Mirren League Cup Final 2013.

SwindonJambo

I travelled up for our Final 3 years ago v St Mirren, in the North Stand, just where it starts to curve towards the East.  I personally didn't see and wasn't aware of any bother but I'm not surprised to read that there was some.  I had breakfast in the Sir John Moores (decent Wetherspoons just outside Glasgow Central Station).  It was packed with both sets of fans with no bother at all.  With the clock approaching noon, throngs gathered at the bar, ready to buy and drink as much booze as possible as soon as the clock struck noon and it was legal for them to serve alcohol.

After the game I was in Queen Street station (with my colours hidden) with loads of Jambos around, waiting for their trains home.  The station pub was packed with Jambos.  It was also St Patrick's Day with lots of well oiled Septic minded Weedgies milling about.  Some very obnoxious and provocative Septic pondlife started up on the Jambos in the pub, who eyeballed them and it got very tense and was on the very cusp of all kicking off big styly.  Enter, stage left a frail, skinny wee Weedgie Barmaid of about 5 foot tall, who stood between the warring factions, waved her finger, bawled them all out and reminded them that there were cameras everywhere with Polis and Security on hand and if the Septic Pondlife walked away right now, they would not be in trouble. After a brief pause, several big geezers on both sides backing off with their tails between their legs and order was restored!  That's why she's in her job :)

OmiyaHearts

As usual? Don't think that is accurate.

These things happen at big games, especially if things aren't going well.

At ER in the replay there was two guys behind me that I was amazed didn't come to blows. They were having a right ding dong about whose fault it was that we were so shite in the first half. One guy was blaming Robbie and the other guy blaming the players. I felt like turning round and tell them to both shut up as they were both correct, but didn't want to get involved.

As much as I laughed my ****** off at there usual capitulation, I find the stories of violence and fighting amongst themselves rather sad, there were lots of kids there yesterday and it's shocking they have to witness this, it will put many of football for life.

What it certainly says to me is that drink should never be reintroduced to Scottish football grounds again, because unfortunately far too many idiots dont have any idea when they have had enough and will always without fail spoil the occasion for the majority

SwindonJambo

As much as I laughed my ****** off at there usual capitulation, I find the stories of violence and fighting amongst themselves rather sad, there were lots of kids there yesterday and it's shocking they have to witness this, it will put many of football for life.

What it certainly says to me is that drink should never be reintroduced to Scottish football grounds again, because unfortunately far too many idiots dont have any idea when they have had enough and will always without fail spoil the occasion for the majority

And in fairness, even in the car crash that is hibs.net that was the majority view in their thread on the issue.  The quiet majority of most supports is decent but Hibs certainly seem to have a worse problem than most for infighting when things go badly.

Placid Casual

It's normal to acknowledge that we have the same type of people in our support, no?

And in fairness, even in the car crash that is hibs.net that was the majority view in their thread on the issue.  The quiet majority of most supports is decent but Hibs certainly seem to have a worse problem than most for infighting when things go badly.

Things do go badly more often for them though.

It's normal to acknowledge that we have the same type of people in our support, no?

Normal for some on here right enough.

My mate was with his daughter at the rangers cup final and had to ask a couple of guys to cool it as the bairn was frightened.

They followed him to the bog and the hardmen jumped him and broke his jaw.

He's no been at a game since.

Absolute roasters in most supports but that's sick.

What cup final v Rangers? - you have 4 to pick from since 76

Some on here would find that perfectly acceptable if previous threads about Budge clamping down were anything to go by.

Hardly!

The vermin have always had a much bigger percentage of scum and Neanderthals than any other club. It's the "Hibs way"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normal for some on here right enough.

Common occurrence for them, in fact some can't wait to have a dig at other Hearts fans. Very strange Behaviour indeed seems to be the new "Groupthink" on KB

Common occurrence for them, in fact some can't wait to have a dig at other Hearts fans. Very strange Behaviour indeed seems to be the new "Groupthink" on KB

To highlight flaws in our own support?

Surely "Groupthink" would be to pretend it doesn't exist?

The vermin have always had a much bigger percentage of scum and Neanderthals than any other club. It's the "Hibs way"

Celtic and Rangers much worse.

They do seem to have a lot of this going on compared to other clubs though. And let's remember the shambles their last cup celebration at Easter Road turned into. Fans refusing to get off the pitch so in the end the players couldn't come out.

Incidentally I was walking to my local Tesco last night and there was a Hibs bus unloading a few people outside a pub. When I was walking back there 3 or 4 of them left on the opposite side of the road from me. As I passed them I realised one of them was being help back by his mates as a woman said "just leave it, he's not worth it". Now as I was about the only person within about 50 yards of them I presumed he was trying to get to me. I was wearing a dark great coat and blue jeans carrying a tesco bag. So he wasn't annoyed at me wearing a hearts top or scarf. Basically he just wanted to hit someone, anyone and I was the first person he saw after getting off the bus.

Were you, perhaps, surreptitiously laughing up your sleeve?

No chance when their allowed to throw cups of tea at officials and players

Throwing cups away - it's the Hibs way!

There were some utter ***** at the LC Final v St Mirren. Hearts supporters calling Hearts players "lazy coons" was a particular favourite. Thankfully Budge is rooting these types out and they should be gone soon enough.

Lad at work said his mate got two teeth knocked out by a fellow Vermin fan who was a boxer.

Lovely day out it looks like.

SwindonJambo

Correct. Far worse. Especially when they lose and often when they win too!

They're cracking - 3 seasons as lower league shite is a looming reality!

Remember when we were heading towards relegation and they were giving it the "you'll be down for years" patter?

:verysmug:

I wonder after how many seasons in the Championship does a 'Premiership team playing in the Championship' become simply a Championship team.

I wonder after how many seasons in the Championship does a 'Premiership team playing in the Championship' become simply a Championship team.

I would guess when they have their credit turned off by their disinterested owner who must be getting sick of them running up nearly a million a year in debt that he has to cover. Next season hopefully. :)

I've never seen the kind of widespread trouble that's being described at any of the many Hampden Hearts games I've been to. So the hand wringers can STFU for once on this. They do have much more of a pondlife element than Hearts. The only remarkable thing is that they seem to have ongoing problems with unsocial behaviour borne out of disappointment. For ****s sake they should be well used to it by now.

Tramps. Scum.

Unknown user

And as usual, some can't tell the difference between Hearts fans in general, and wankers who support Hearts

queensferryjambo

They aren't.

Hibs have a long history of scumbag violence. Outside of their random trampy bampots they obviously have their much worshiped casuals.

List of a very small amount their Robin Hoodesque 'achievements' - 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recorded_incidents_involving_the_CCS

Rudolf's Mate

At the 96 final a guy was shouting at people leaving early. I should say he waiting to pick on a parent leaving with his daughter before being told to STFU. That's about as bad as I've seen from our own. Pales in comparison really.

Doctor FinnBarr

I travelled up for our Final 3 years ago v St Mirren, in the North Stand, just where it starts to curve towards the East.  I personally didn't see and wasn't aware of any bother but I'm not surprised to read that there was some.  I had breakfast in the Sir John Moores (decent Wetherspoons just outside Glasgow Central Station).  It was packed with both sets of fans with no bother at all.  With the clock approaching noon, throngs gathered at the bar, ready to buy and drink as much booze as possible as soon as the clock struck noon and it was legal for them to serve alcohol.

After the game I was in Queen Street station (with my colours hidden) with loads of Jambos around, waiting for their trains home.  The station pub was packed with Jambos.  It was also St Patrick's Day with lots of well oiled Septic minded Weedgies milling about.  Some very obnoxious and provocative Septic pondlife started up on the Jambos in the pub, who eyeballed them and it got very tense and was on the very cusp of all kicking off big styly.  Enter, stage left a frail, skinny wee Weedgie Barmaid of about 5 foot tall, who stood between the warring factions, waved her finger, bawled them all out and reminded them that there were cameras everywhere with Polis and Security on hand and if the Septic Pondlife walked away right now, they would not be in trouble. After a brief pause, several big geezers on both sides backing off with their tails between their legs and order was restored!  That's why she's in her job :)

A good barmaid is worth her weight in gold

Bazzas right boot

Yep very much this. Presumably the same thread I read last night. One boy says as much pointing out where will the 20k+ be come Wed night.

As bad reading as it was I did laugh at the guy who mentioned the bird next to him fell asleep before throwing up over him twice. He did point out that she apologised though :rofl:

Told ma wife not to bother with the game as well!

Rudolf's Mate

Told ma wife not to bother with the game as well!

Hope you've been a good husband and not mentioned it

much :gok:

Fair enough to point out that we have some bams in our support as well.

It seems that Hibs bams outnumber our bams by about 5 to 1 and that's with a much smaller support as well.

By the time Mrs Budge is finished the ratio will be much higher imo.

We certainly do....!!!

Decent fans at each every club.

Is one of them wearing pink underwear? Just saying like.

Possible Hearts fan methinks..

SwindonJambo

Their thread is now 6 pages and counting btw. Some grim old reading on there, though the vomiting female Hibby who'd just awoken takes some beating. While they are eminently capable of pulling out a big Cup Final crowd, they seem to have a large number of weapons grade trumpets who crawl out of the woodwork for the occasion. I am minded to feel sorry for the decent loyal fans who have to put up with their nonsense, especially those taking children to the game.

Doctor FinnBarr

Thread ends up with cyber hearts fans fighting ........ the magic of kickback. 

You do know that Rudi-Robertson is a H1b5 fan don't you?

:muggy:

Clicked on this thread expecting hunners of candid fight snaps.

Sort it out will ye?

wattie exploited

:muggy:

Clicked on this thread expecting hunners of candid fight snaps.

Sort it out will ye?

:clubbed:  :clubbed:  :clubbed: sorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived