Hibs fans fighting amongst themselves

wattie exploited

Never witnessed it nor seen it reported in the press, unlike our hapless neighbours.

Why is it the usual suspects can't wait to stick the boot in? Just taking general pot shots at Hearts fans. Find it weird how folk are eager to dig up the dirt on fellow supporters on a public forum, especially when we're not the topic of the discussion.

It's Hibs fans in the papers today, I'm sure there'll be ample opportunity when we make the papers...again.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Independence

Their thread is now 6 pages and counting btw. Some grim old reading on there, though the vomiting female Hibby who'd just awoken takes some beating. While they are eminently capable of pulling out a big Cup Final crowd, they seem to have a large number of weapons grade trumpets who crawl out of the woodwork for the occasion. I am minded to feel sorry for the decent loyal fans who have to put up with their nonsense, especially those taking children to the game.

all 7000 of the loyal fans...if they are lucky?

Son Of Anarchy

Hibs fans abuse a disabled passenger on a train, "aye but we've got roasters too". Hibs fans fight each other at yet another cup final defeat, " aye but we've got roasters too". So don't discuss anything hibs because.. . .roasters. :rofl: away sling shite. FTH.

GlasgoJambo

as usual a thread slagging off Hibs ends up knocking Hearts fans

Lolz. It's about as usual as Hibs winning the Scottish Cup.

I wonder after how many seasons in the Championship does a 'Premiership team playing in the Championship' become simply a Championship team.

Good question

2 or 3

wattie exploited

Good question

2 or 3

I would say 3 give them the benefit this time  :look:  

Very slightly off topic, but the only time I have seen Hearts in an SC final was in 1986 against Dunfermline.  We were deservedly beaten and most of the Hearts support stayed behind to cheer our team as they collected their medals and to applaud the winners.

When we left the ground their were many hand-shakes and hugs between the opposing supporters.  I was 19 at the time and I always remember a mature Dunfermline supporter saying she wanted to adopt me because my parents must have brought me up wrong.

Surely that's all better than bitterness and hatred.

queensferryjambo

It was Aberdeen in '86

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Clearly a typo it is clear he meant 1968 - unless we have played Dunfermline in any other Scottish cup finals.

I can't imagine too many hugs and handshakes after the 86 final :)

Clearly a typo it is clear he meant 1968 - unless we have played Dunfermline in any other Scottish cup finals.

Pretty sure he meant 1968.

Much as we were disappointed to lose the fact it was Dunfermline softened the blow a bit.They were a fine side at the time and had put the all conquering Celtic out the cup. So they actually deserved their triumph that day.

However if it had been our "other" local rivals I doubt we would have been so generous.

We actually had to make a swift exit from a pub back in Edinburgh that night when a

group of Hibs fans started taking the piss. Turned out we were outnumbered about two to one .

So have hibs came out with a statement yet criticising some of their support or is the big brush hard at work just like the cup of tea incident at tynecastle v st Johnstone?

Never witnessed it nor seen it reported in the press, unlike our hapless neighbours.

Why is it the usual suspects can't wait to stick the boot in? Just taking general pot shots at Hearts fans. Find it weird how folk are eager to dig up the dirt on fellow supporters on a public forum, especially when we're not the topic of the discussion.

It's Hibs fans in the papers today, I'm sure there'll be ample opportunity when we make the papers...again.

Balanced thought process?

FenderJaguar7

So have hibs came out with a statement yet criticising some of their support or is the big brush hard at work just like the cup of tea incident at tynecastle v st Johnstone?

They were going to put out a statement on the website but their tears ruined the only working desktop keyboard at Easter Rd...

Hibs fan at my work said the fighting was started by the hearts young team that got banned. Lol they are getting blamed for everything now

Son Of Anarchy

Hibs fan at my work said the fighting was started by the hearts young team that got banned. Lol they are getting blamed for everything now

Must have been a fight over who had the worst spelling then.

wattie exploited

there wasn't it was the worst week of my life losing the league and the sc a week later 

I remember  fighting with some celtic ***** because he was slagging us off losing the league 

Very slightly off topic, but the only time I have seen Hearts in an SC final was in 1986 against Dunfermline.  We were deservedly beaten and most of the Hearts support stayed behind to cheer our team as they collected their medals and to applaud the winners.

When we left the ground their were many hand-shakes and hugs between the opposing supporters.  I was 19 at the time and I always remember a mature Dunfermline supporter saying she wanted to adopt me because my parents must have brought me up wrong.

Surely that's all better than bitterness and hatred.

Dunfermline was '68. Very bad day!

The thread photo shows a kid with what looks like white pants with a maroon band. In fairness no Hobbit would wear that around the jewels? My worry is your Hibs fan might be right!

The thread photo shows a kid with what looks like white pants with a maroon band. In fairness no Hobbit would wear that around the jewels? My worry is your Hibs fan might be right!

Do you mean hobos don't wear pants?

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Mini using Tapatalk

Punks No Deid

there wasn't it was the worst week of my life losing the league and the sc a week later

I remember fighting with some celtic ###### because he was slagging us off losing the league

Can't ever imagine u getting into an argument with any fan of the ersecheeks Wattie eh? - haha

wattie exploited

Can't ever imagine u getting into an argument with any fan of the ersecheeks Wattie eh? - haha

I thought it was just normal back then !  :rifle:  :rifle:

Punks No Deid

I thought it was just normal back then ! :rifle::rifle:

Was more thinking that such a shy, quiet laddie like yerself would've bit ur tongue n said nothing - like that's gonna happen eh? PS with Robbie back on board when's this new album coming?

wattie exploited

Was more thinking that such a shy, quiet laddie like yerself would've bit ur tongue n said nothing - like that's gonna happen eh? PS with Robbie back on board when's this new album coming?

we have the tunes just need robbie to learn the songs and I need to put lyrics to most of them  :rifle:  :rifle:

tartofmidlothian

I wonder after how many seasons in the Championship does a 'Premiership team playing in the Championship' become simply a Championship team.

When the parachute payments stop? So after this summer?

Punks No Deid

we have the tunes just need robbie to learn the songs and I need to put lyrics to most of them :rifle::rifle:

What's the chances of a cheeky wee reference to 1902 and 5-1 (or 1-5)? Now there's a wee challenge eh?

What's the chances of a cheeky wee reference to 1902 and 5-1 (or 1-5)? Now there's a wee challenge eh?

Or sneak in a wee call out to the Staggies?

Maybe even a reworking of Dead Cities, to Dead Hibees.  

wattie exploited

when we toured in Australia last dec we had a few hibs supporters come to the gig so they got we only won 5-1 we only won 5-1 we only won 5-1 and a lot more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rifle:  :rifle:

Archived