Rudi

Chrambo

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Real Maroonblood

I think it's undeniable that tonight proved we need Rudi back.

Who?

I think it's undeniable that tonight proved we need Rudi back.

Can you please relay this evidence?

Dr. Bapswent

Was just about to post the same mate.

Levein's stubbornness coming to the fore AGAIN.

Its only stubbornness is CL thinks he would fit in, would offer something and would get games - yet still refuses to sign him.

If its none of those things, then its not stubbornness.

Where were all the 'we need Rudi back' posters after we beat the Romanian champions?

Where were all the 'we need Rudi back' posters after we beat the Romanian champions?

I was still here mate, we wouldn't of conceded that goal if Rudi had played and I think we all know that.

Was just about to post the same mate.

Levein's stubbornness coming to the fore AGAIN.

Obviously doesn't suit CL's 4-6-0 right?

Just can't help but think we are not going to be ruthless enough in front of goal we need someone like rudi a 15 -20goal a season man, without it can't see us winning the league. Why Neilson or Levin dont think rudi is not a good option is beyond me. Wouldn't need to play every game but rudi has that x -factor that wins cups or leauges IMO.

Private Womble

hey there, troll-y boy!

trolling up the sky so fancy free!

:lol:

jambo mark

Just can't help but think we are not going to be ruthless enough in front of goal we need someone like rudi a 15 -20goal a season man, without it can't see us winning the league. Why Neilson or Levin dont think rudi is not a good option is beyond me. Wouldn't need to play every game but rudi has that x -factor that wins cups or leauges IMO.

its not a case of they think he's not good enough.They said they don't want the older player to help for just one season they are looking at players to get them promoted and continue to play for hearts in the top div

The Real Maroonblood

Obviously doesn't suit CL's 4-6-0 right?

If you are going to the match against Man City you could start a chant "We want Rudi."

Millerntor

We need a striker. We have for quite some time. I'm not sure I understand the whole set up. We've ditched the vast majority of our debt, looks like we are gonna sell 10 thousand season tickets, our home shirts have sold out, money is rolling into the FOH... Rudi's wages shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe cause his wages are too much!?

Really how much can he be demanding? If you give him an ok wage and a long term coaching job then is think he would sign and wouldn't be after mega bucks after all is he not considering being a technical coach for the club an how much will we be paying him for that? No a great deal in football terms would be my guess.

jamboinglasgow

maybe because they have seen what he is like now and not basing it on what he was 2 years ago.

its not a case of they think he's not good enough.They said they don't want the older player to help for just one season they are looking at players to get them promoted and continue to play for hearts in the top div

You need balance. All very well having a long term plan but we cannot afford to be in this division too long.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Millerntor
Maybe cause his wages are too much!?

I should've quoted this on my last post. My point is - I'm wondering why we are soooo skint? I'm not advocating Romanov style 10 grand a week contracts, just thinking we should maybe be a big fish in a small first division pond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so you wouldn't want a team full of guys in there mid 30s but by that method of thinking if we were playing fantasy management if you told Neilson or levein they could have messi on loan for a year they wouldn't take him!?? of course they would, even if just for a year he helps the team, impact sub. If it comes down to the last day of the season and we need to beat rangers and I gave you the choice of brining on rudi for the last 15mins or bring on billy king or David smith then I know who I would pick, even if people like smith and king are he long term future and or have good seasons this year.having someone like rudi will push them to work harder to get in the squad.IMO

Ok so you wouldn't want a team full of guys in there mid 30s but by that method of thinking if we were playing fantasy management if you told Neilson or levein they could have messi on loan for a year they wouldn't take him!?? of course they would, even if just for a year he helps the team, impact sub. If it comes down to the last day of the season and we need to beat rangers and I gave you the choice of brining on rudi for the last 15mins or bring on billy king or David smith then I know who I would pick, even if people like smith and king are he long term future and or have good seasons this year.having someone like rudi will push them to work harder to get in the squad.IMO

If you are going to the match against Man City you could start a chant "We want Rudi."

Don't be silly mate.

You need balance. All very well having a long term plan but we cannot afford to be in this division too long.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

agreed

am telling you what they said not what I believe

Fair enough, that's there opinion but I just think it is flawed. Will be behind the team wether there is rudi or no rudi just think he would help the cause in the short term and in a way the long term by coaching and by pushing them for a place this year.

Fair enough, that's there opinion but I just think it is flawed. Will be behind the team wether there is rudi or no rudi just think he would help the cause in the short term and in a way the long term by coaching and by pushing them for a place this year.

The Rudi signing would push me into getting a season ticket for next year.

Until then, my moneys in my wallet.

would have been interesting if CL didn't become DOF but Robbie still got the gig as coach.wonder if Rudi would have got a deal?

We_are_the_Hearts

Lol there are a few roasters on this thread, we still have 3 pre season games to go plus our main attacking signing hasn't played yet.

By all accounts rudi is / had been on holiday. Strange time for a player who wants to continue playing to go off, as this is the time when you go on trials. Now this to me says one of three things

1. He doesn't want to play any more

2. He knows he's no chance with HMFC and isn't interested in playing for anyone else.

3. He knows he's signing when he comes back, and this has always been planned

My monies on 2

scott_jambo

Ann if you're reading this, please sign him or we can say goodbye to next season.

Unsigned player still on holiday shock.

I want to retain my memories and not risk the disappointment his signing may become.................................but 1% of me says just do it !!

cambuslangjambo

The Rudi signing would push me into getting a season ticket for next year.

Until then, my moneys in my wallet.

I agree, what i saw tonight was a complete lack of leadership up front. Its a no brainier really! I shudder to think what this season is going to be like if we continue like this. We are no where near ready to face Rangers!

scott_jambo

I agree, what i saw tonight was a complete lack of leadership up front. Its a no brainier really! I shudder to think what this season is going to be like if we continue like this. We are no where near ready to face Rangers!

I'm not going back until Rudi signs/Vlad leaves the club/Robinson leaves the club etc...

We play Rangers in a month. If your complaint centres on our not being ready right now to compete in that match i'd say you were literally getting ahead of yourself.

cambuslangjambo

We play Rangers in a month. If your complaint centres on our not being ready right now to compete in that match i'd say you were literally getting ahead of yourself.

we will know for sure in a month!

Was'nt it great that the youngsters of 30 years ago were nurtured by guys like Johnston, Macdonald and Jardine? Real shame if Levein doesn't see the value in that.

I am one of many who will be bitterly disappointed if no attempt is made to bring him back and I don't mean as coach of the under 5s.

jamboinglasgow

Was'nt it great that the youngsters of 30 years ago were nurtured by guys like Johnston, Macdonald and Jardine? Real shame if Levein doesn't see the value in that.

I am one of many who will be bitterly disappointed if no attempt is made to bring him back and I don't mean as coach of the under 5s.

I may get shouted down by this, but Skacel is not the same kind of player as them, not every player over the age of 30s is the kind who can pass on advice and look after younger players. Never as a player did he show that, yes he did give a focus for the crowd and may be a nice guy, but his personalty never comes across as the "father" figures to the younger players like Jardine, Macdonald and Johnston (even Pressley) were.

we will know for sure in a month!

Sure. So why lose your shit right now?

grantaitchie8

If you're basing it on pre season friendlies then here you go: we lost 1-0 to a Hamilton side preparing for the premiership, they drew 1-1 with a Brora side preparing for the highland league. Bit of perspective required.

Archived