The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

pettigrewsstylist

Earlier than expected but good news for us.

b31aed37a365fbb4bed175052020597e.jpg

Loving it,,,,get their resolve tested,,just after disasterous accounts and AGM,,,,absolutley loving it, i consider myself an open minded forgiving adult, but the temepestuos child has 30yrs of bullying to pay for ,,,loving it!!!!

Maroonblood22

Suspect they'll want 5mil for him, it's the Rangers way!

They'll be lucky to get 500k for him! The days of them demanding big transfer fees are long gone.

That being said, a 1m+ bid from Newcastle is inevitable I suppose.

They'll be lucky to get 500k for him! The days of them demanding big transfer fees are long gone.

That being said, a 1m+ bid from Newcastle is inevitable I suppose.

Didn't someone offer ?800k or something like that for Wallace and they turned it down as they wanted ?3m.  I don't think they can turn down any amount now.

Didn't someone offer ?800k or something like that for Wallace and they turned it down as they wanted ?3m.  I don't think they can turn down any amount now.

Did anyone actually offer that? Or was it just the PR machine in full force to generate some interest...

Earlier than expected but good news for us.

b31aed37a365fbb4bed175052020597e.jpg

Typical Scottish tabloid football journalism.  

Whilst I am delighted our boys fly under the radar (regular radar not 'off-the radar') we must have a good half a dozen players that are better than Lewis Macleod and who have been producing the goods for at least 2 season now.  Yet they simply have to focus on the ONLY youth product Rangers have.

Edited by Samster

Did anyone actually offer that? Or was it just the PR machine in full force to generate some interest...

There were rumours with no real source saying Brighton were interested. Nobody asked brighton and by all accounts they're skint.

There were rumours with no real source saying Brighton were interested. Nobody asked brighton and by all accounts they're skint.

Did he not go to Brighton because his WAG did not want to go there?

I am more interested in why Livingston have been so severely punished for such a small club and yet Rangers or whatever they are called/Mike Ashley seem to be exempt from any punishment.

I know they have been fined by the SPFL but then Rangers are in the same league.

The answer would appear to be when the SFA write to you just ignore the letters and nothing will happen as per the attached.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11230255/Mike-Ashley-awaits-his-red-letter-day-at-Rangers.html

Hagar the Horrible

There was no Brighton interest, it was agent talk. He wont have a choice where he ends up now, anything that weakens them and to rub salt in the wounds is we add to our squad with quality, I still think we should put in a derogatory bid on the 16th January, and leak it to the papers that we are trying to get him his dream move away from his Ibrox hell!!!!!!!!!

But it would only be WAG if there were more than one player - Wives and Girlfriends, or if one player had more than one lady friend!

For a single player, it should be Wife Or Girlfriend which would abbreviate to.....no, I'll stop right there.

I am more interested in why Livingston have been so severely punished for such a small club and yet Rangers or whatever they are called/Mike Ashley seem to be exempt from any punishment.

I know they have been fined by the SPFL but then Rangers are in the same league.

The answer would appear to be when the SFA write to you just ignore the letters and nothing will happen as per the attached.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11230255/Mike-Ashley-awaits-his-red-letter-day-at-Rangers.html

That's a good article. Pretty much bang on the cash and as it was well over a week ago, things are definitely set to get interesting soon. I reckon there's something big afoot this week, possibly on Friday. Don't know exactly what but I feel it in my bones!

Francis Albert

That's a good article. Pretty much bang on the cash and as it was well over a week ago, things are definitely set to get interesting soon. I reckon there's something big afoot this week, possibly on Friday. Don't know exactly what but I feel it in my bones!

"Rangers" (in whatever incarnation) have previous on ignoring letters from the authorities. When the SPL (or SFA) wrote to them (only a decade late!) on dual contracts, Rangers lawyers simply ignored the letter for over 4 months or more. The authorities took no action to follow up the request for information.

We still patiently await any investigation into the SFA/SPL/SPFL roles in the whole Rangers fiasco. They are too busy punishing the Livingston's of this world I suppose.

Edited by Francis Albert

"Rangers" (in whatever incarnation) have previous on ignoring letters from the authorities. When the SPL (or SFA) wrote to them (only a decade late!) on dual contracts, Rangers lawyers simply ignored the letter for over 4 months or more. The authorities took no action to follow up the request for information.

We still patiently await any investigation into the SFA/SPL/SPFL roles in the whole Rangers fiasco. They are too busy punishing the Livingston's of this world I suppose.

EXACTAMUNDO! - and Livvie's fans won't smash those "working" for the "authorities" windaes or threaten their families - so they're an easy target!

Fxxx the SPFL

there is a programme on Friday about the Yeti. :whistling:

Edited by raythetrinityjambo

It is a shame that the organistation which charged Hearts with 'failing to behave with utmost good faith' no longer exists.

It is a shame that the organistation which charged Hearts with 'failing to behave with utmost good faith' no longer exists.

No it isn't!

Mammal type, five letters - zebra. Not enough face palms in the world for that crossword.

4 down for the lochenders? sibling begining with s

Francis Albert

It is a shame that the organisation which charged Hearts with 'failing to behave with utmost good faith' no longer exists.

Those were the days. An organisation that could make orders to comply with a rule that didn't exist, then in the (mistaken) belief the orders had been disobeyed, charge a club with failure to act in utmost good faith and hold an emergency board meeting to try and punish the club within hours of the supposed breach.

(And of course  in another case it could act with similar rigour and speed to try to save a club from the consequences of its "financial irregularities")

Those were the days. An organisation that could make orders to comply with a rule that didn't exist, then in the (mistaken) belief the orders had been disobeyed, charge a club with failure to act in utmost good faith and hold an emergency board meeting to try and punish the club within hours of the supposed breach.

(And of course  in another case it could act with similar rigour and speed to try to save a club from the consequences of its "financial irregularities")

Despite the name change though, at least some of the office holders remain. I wonder if the threat of such a charge would motivate those running the incumbent Ibrox franchise to provide timely responses to the questions being asked. 

We'll never know, obviously.

Francis Albert

Despite the name change though, at least some of the office holders remain. I wonder if the threat of such a charge would motivate those running the incumbent Ibrox franchise to provide timely responses to the questions being asked. 

We'll never know, obviously.

As Smithee suggests above it is arguable that the same organisation does exist - it having simply merged with another organisation. It certainly has more claim to continued existence than the late Rangers!

Edited by Francis Albert

As Smithee suggests above it is arguable that the same organisation does exist - it having simply merged with another organisation. It certainly has more claim to continued existence than the late Rangers!

:2thumbsup:

...a bit disco

In other news, Rangers are apparently taking 3 youngsters on trial from Vancouver Whitecaps.

Sally's scouting network stretches all the way to Kenny Miller it seems!

Hagar the Horrible

In other news, Rangers are apparently taking 3 youngsters on trial from Vancouver Whitecaps.

How can they included in Wee Stevie's FM2011?

Well, if Wee Stevie's been given his jotters, who else can he turn to?

• Maple Leaf locked this topic