The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

King is a Glib and Shameless Liar we all know that but these lies have cost people and companies to loose money could be comebacks for king on the Horizon.

He is basically Charles Green mark two!

Ron Swanson

He is basically Charles Green mark two!

Aye but King is a ranjurs man and has the clubs best interests at heart...by which he means his back pocket

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32175560

No sniggering at the back there.....

They just can't help themselves, the clubs a shambles it's paying the wages of 3 managers, 2 suspended employees are a laughing stock after getting dumped out of the stock exchange and here we have delusions of grandure with talks of Europe. I'm not sure they even are allowed to play in Europe yet due to accounts.

This made me laugh.

"McCall says he received assurances from a club director about the future of the club that have won two successive promotions since their last financial meltdown.

"I had a quick chat with John Gilligan this morning and an email went round the club saying don't panic," said the team boss.

"Apparently, they are not concerned in any way. The plans for funding the football club will remain the same"

Edited by Dannie Boy

disgruntledfan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32175560

No sniggering at the back there.....

Im trying not to laugh but I feel I may self-combust if I dont, a bloody omnishambles of a club that will seemingly, get promoted and will gain European qualification. Even though they have no idea if they have money to bring any new players in as half their team is leaving in the summer. McCall should take a leaf out of Robbies book and leave that talk to the fans.

how much is a share worth now in Sevco ?

That's now a massive problem....

With no Stockmarket listing, it becomes almost impossible to know a share's true value....

Seller's just have to guestimate what to ask for their shares, and buyers just have to guestimate what they should be offering....

Not a happy situation for either party.

There is an amazingly stark difference between what the media says about SevCo, and what actually happens when a dose of reality is applied.

When they were in admin, the media talked up their CVA bid, despite their main creditors being HMRC, who don't negotiate. Result - no CVA, club liquidated.

The media assumed they would be allowed straight into the SPL or the First Division at worst. Result - refused entry to either, had to start in Div 3 (which the clubs couldn't block).

With the whole Nomad issue, the media didn't seem too concerned and presumably thought it would all be sorted out. Result - no Nomad found, SevCo delisted from AIM.

disgruntledfan

New signings on the way though :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32176367

I see their media machine is on overdrive to try a deflect attention away from the missing Nomad. I had a read through the Orcs forum earlier and by the looks of things the fans are starting to realize they have been sold a a dummy by King and Paul Murray.

Angus Young

I see their media machine is on overdrive to try a deflect attention away from the missing Nomad. I had a read through the Orcs forum earlier and by the looks of things the fans are starting to realize they have been sold a a dummy by King and Paul Murray.

Sold a dummy with sugar on it and the laughable bit is King is in South Africa and has not said a word since he flew away leaving Pot Less Paul to face the music.

I just had a quick look over there........don't the SMSM read that like they do Kickback or do they just print Traynor's daily releases as it's easier?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=281713

Plenty of comment there on the silence from South Africa but none on the silence from Hampden.  This must be the SFA's worst case scenario.  Shot a large hole right through their "wait and see" strategy.  I wonder if Paul Murray's taking their calls or Ogilvie is talking to King......or have they just closed for Easter?

Rumours growing of a real rift between Park and King.

I wonder if we will see someone leaving the board there shortly.

To date, King is not a Director of the Company,, but Park is a Director, which leaves Park with certain legal responsibilities, that King has managed to dodge - I can see Park being less than happy about that, and even were he to walk away now, he may not be able to avoid these responsibilities....

:unsure:

Is anyone else wondering why they don't have a registration ban? Continually having to borrow to pay wages is hardly a good business plan. Especially when there seems no obvious way to pay the loans back.

You are probaly correct, but at this point, they are not breaking any rules.

Is anyone else wondering why they don't have a registration ban? Continually having to borrow to pay wages is hardly a good business plan. Especially when there seems no obvious way to pay the loans back.

imagine they drop into administration in the summer just after missing out on promotion? 2/3 of the team walk away on freedom of contract and they cannot sign anyone. Then have to start on -15 points with kids...not such a big stretch of the imagination Edited by Spellczech

Teuchterjambo

imagine they drop into administration in the summer just after missing out on promotion? 2/3 of the team walk away on freedom of contract and they cannot sign anyone. Then have to start on -15 points with kids...not such a big stretch of the imagination

Which they should have done on the birth of SEVCO and they probably wouldn't be in the wonderful shambles that they are right now. The problem was and still is their total numbskulled arrogance which stops them actually looking at the facts and how to deal with them.

Long may it continue.

The Mighty Thor

To date, King is not a Director of the Company,, but Park is a Director, which leaves Park with certain legal responsibilities, that King has managed to dodge - I can see Park being less than happy about that, and even were he to walk away now, he may not be able to avoid these responsibilities....

:unsure:

Glib and Shameless he may be but it appears stupid he ain't.

He's left Potless holding the fort and the 3 bears holding the liabilities :lol:

Which they should have done on the birth of SEVCO and they probably wouldn't be in the wonderful shambles that they are right now. The problem was and still is their total numbskulled arrogance which stops them actually looking at the facts and how to deal with them.

Long may it continue.

yep they could've had 2 titles and at least 20million in the bank but instead they owe at least 6.5 million

imagine they drop into administration in the summer just after missing out on promotion? 2/3 of the team walk away on freedom of contract and they cannot sign anyone. Then have to start on -15 points with kids...not such a big stretch of the imagination

Oh yes please!

-25. They are the same club, or so they keep telling us. Perhaps, this would be one of the situations when they are different clubs.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

It is a stretch when you add the SFA into the equation Edited by OFhater

i wish jj was my dad

In amongst the seethe about boardroom irregularities I think the Orcs should be asking who thought it was good idea to keep the fat imposter in charge of football operations at the newco. 

Thank whatever god you believe in that they continued to pay that arsehole 850k per year to get them 'back where they belong' rather than begging Craig Levein to have a go.

Phil D. Corners

What are the rules if they go in to admin on reaching the playoffs. Kicked out the playoffs or rolled to next year.

2/3rds of the SQUAD are out of contract then ...

In amongst the seethe about boardroom irregularities I think the Orcs should be asking who thought it was good idea to keep the fat imposter in charge of football operations at the newco. 

Thank whatever god you believe in that they continued to pay that arsehole 850k per year to get them 'back where they belong' rather than begging Craig Levein to have a go.

Salary wasn't recruited for footballing reasons but to perpetuate the sameco myth to gullible  fans & investors.

And it worked well.

Edited by 269miles

CavySlaveJambo

The media assumed they would be allowed straight into the SPL or the First Division at worst. Result - refused entry to either, had to start in Div 3.

Pretty sure there was a vote whether to allow them into Div 3 or not. At least 1 club voted No.

imagine they drop into administration in the summer ... Then have to start on -15 points with kids...not such a big stretch of the imagination

-25 with a young inexperienced team. That will be hard.

the crofter

Does an admin event not trigger a points deduction of one third of the current seasons total applied at the start of the following season? IIRC that's what happened to us.

CavySlaveJambo

Does an admin event not trigger a points deduction of one third of the current seasons total applied at the start of the following season? IIRC that's what happened to us.

No. Either -15 or -25 (second insolvency event in 5 years) now.

Surely it would be -25 points as Doncaster has already stated that in the eyes of the SPFL, Sevco is the same club that suffered an insolvency event three years ago.

Surely it would be -25 points as Doncaster has already stated that in the eyes of the SPFL, Sevco is the same club that suffered an insolvency event three years ago.

yep, a few eagle eyes have corrected me there. Haha. Is it worth me trying to save face by asking if they started on -15 in Div 2? As that would be their argument probably... "Ye cannae dae us fir 25, when youse huvnae done us fir 15 yet. Ya bunch a Timmy-luvin bstrds ye..."

I think a second administration event within 5 years means a 25 point deduction.

They might as well go bust and start again - which might well be 'Plan B', if you can even call it a plan!

I P Knightley

There's no clear answer. In terms of future funding, the likelihood is that was coming from the present board, mainly, so no NOMAD is irrelevant in that regard.

Where the problem lies is with the treatment of current shareholders. The institutional investors will be forced sellers as their companies don't allow private shareholdings and that leaves the board open to legal action.

So, you're saying it's good news, then?

Angus Young

Borrowing to keep a loss making concern going will only end one way

no worries in that department as the Lying King has spoken and told them he will pony up 40/25/15 million/ he will match what others put in to date he has not put in a penny :rolleyes2: oh and he also said he had a Nomad lined up.

2/3 of squad out of contract , the 1/3 left are pretty much gash - no matter what league they end up in next season it's going to be a long one for them with continued internal meltdown.

Regular John

'It was pointed out to Templeton that McCoist and former assistant Kenny McDowall would not react well to claims their coaching or preparation were lacking'

Who do these guys work for? If I were a hun I'd be raging massive failures like McCoist and McDowall are actively protected by the MSM.

RealMaroonCF

BTW, how much did those fans groups rst and rf invest in shares? They must be worth nixy now. Lol. Seething I'll bet.

Can't wait for the next dubbed installation of the interview with that funny Spanish guy.

Borrowing to keep a loss making concern going will only end one way

A simple point, that is continually ignored / overlooked by the MSM, and the longer it all drags on the worse it gets for the Club.

A simple point, that is continually ignored / overlooked by the MSM, and the longer it all drags on the worse it gets for the Club.

what is MSM?? I'm guessing xxxxx Scottish Media...marvellous? In an ironic sense?

Regular John

what is MSM?? I'm guessing xxxxx Scottish Media...marvellous? In an ironic sense?

Mainstream

They just can't help themselves, the clubs a shambles it's paying the wages of 3 managers, 2 suspended employees are a laughing stock after getting dumped out of the stock exchange and here we have delusions of grandure with talks of Europe. I'm not sure they even are allowed to play in Europe yet due to accounts.

This made me laugh.

"McCall says he received assurances from a club director about the future of the club that have won two successive promotions since their last financial meltdown.

"I had a quick chat with John Gilligan this morning and an email went round the club saying don't panic," said the team boss.

"Apparently, they are not concerned in any way. The plans for funding the football club will remain the same"

It's like that sign in the credits of the Simpsons: "115 0 days since the last financial meltdown".

You are probaly correct, but at this point, they are not breaking any rules.

This, until something happens like failing to pay tax/ni/wages they are not breaking any rules.

If they fail to get promoted, I think they will go into admin immediately. More money is required for aprils payroll.

no worries in that department as the Lying King has spoken and told them he will pony up 40/25/15 million/ he will match what others put in to date he has not put in a penny :rolleyes2: oh and he also said he had a Nomad lined up.

Think the last number he quoted was 10m, if someone else puts in 10m. But he is a glib and shameless liar, he's probably storing his cash in the same place as his NOMAD.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic