"Only god can judge me"

ScottW51

the furore surrounding his "habit" might be the best thing ever to happen for Hibs as it might put off other teams going for him ie Lennon was interested in him before he got arrested and he was training with Celtic.

GOC and his goals might be the one thing to save them from the drop. He's scored 4 of their pitiful 5 (SPL) goals so far. If he gets injured or leaves theyre fecked

Maybe. But I have a feeling that his chequered past and drugs tests etc are probably well known in Scottish football circles.

It's not like this was the first thing ever to happen with him, I reckon it's just one of those things folk know about but brush under the carpet because it probably doesn't affect his ability. There's just way too much rumour surrounding him to think otherwise imo.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe. But I have a feeling that his chequered past and drugs tests etc are probably well known in Scottish football circles.

It's not like this was the first thing ever to happen with him, I reckon it's just one of those things folk know about but brush under the carpet because it probably doesn't affect his ability. There's just way too much rumour surrounding him to think otherwise imo.

Tend to agree I'm certain his problems are well known. If he continues to bang in the goals, he'll not be at Hibs long - in fact when the joker manager gets the bullet and trotts off down south as a No2 then he may well take GOC with him.

Spot on Red. :thumb:

Seymour M Hersh

Garry is a simpleton, and to be fair, so are his team mates. Any ****wit who decides to have shite like that written on his top, whislt having a couple of court cases pending is a simpleton. Simpletons situation is at the stage where its not just fans who are having a go at him for his alleged indescretions, he is awaiting a judgement from the courts, to have biscuit brain shit like that written on your top, when you have avoided any press statements all week, shows the class and brains of a bottom feeder,

If he had scored a goal against Barcelona and whiped of his top, showing his knobend statement, I may have seen where he was coming from. The reality is, that it was against Dunfermline, in a game, that history will show, was a draw. A total and utter clown of a man, a man who sums up Hibs lack of class.

Well Gary there you have it. God's judged you and it aint looking too good for you. Even if it is only Godsa. :whistling:

Just like Ian Black and Ogilvie (sp). What a bunch of hyprocrites, can't go ripping someone else for having a drug problem when considering closer to home there seems to be a a problem. I await the 'hobo' comments from the usual lot. Just like to point out i'm not defending him but double standards from some.

Just like Ian Black and Ogilvie (sp). What a bunch of hyprocrites, can't go ripping someone else for having a drug problem when considering closer to home there seems to be a a problem. I await the 'hobo' comments from the usual lot. Just like to point out i'm not defending him but double standards from some.

completely different mate, Garry O has been a known druggie in Edinburgh for his whole career, Black and the kid are still alleged

Dean Winchester

I must have missed the newspiece on Black and Ogleby being found guilty.

I must have missed the newspiece on Black and Ogleby being found guilty.

Were the charges against Ogelby not dropped???

This particular tatoo appears to be popular amongst footballers. There's apparently a bit in the autobiography of Mark Ward that talks of the following -

Ward adopted a similar style during his brief stint at management at Altrincham. When he took over, he wasn?t impressed by Leroy Chambers? tattoo declaring ?Only God will judge me?, and said: ?I judged him after five minutes ? and sent him on loan to Frickley Athletic.?

Archived