"Only god can judge me"

ScottW51

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been reading that thread in the shed...meanwhile he'll be praying to God that he doesn't go down for the drugs and alleged fraud :whistling:

Where did this quote from him come from? Is it in newspaper?

After his goal vs the Pars, he took of his top and revealed a white shirt with this message on it.

...a bit disco

Don't know about God but this lot are on your case, ya junkie welt.

insurance_fraud_squad_logo.png

Lowering Premiums ? Stamping Out Insurance Fraud.

Doctor FinnBarr

Ah right fair enough

Does anyone think he does actually go to church?

On a side note does anyone know if any of the hearts players go to church?

No big deal - just intreiged

Who cares!

:ninja:

Typical delusional Hobo;So he thinks that he is above the law laugh.gif,it will all end in tears when the rule of the law and not God punish him in what they see fits his crimes;whistling.gif

Doctor FinnBarr

Maybe people who go to church! Like me!

Idiot!

So, it really worries you whether we have any church going players?

:lol:

PS. Hope you don't get in too much trouble for abusing another poster.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Actually feel a wee bit sorry for him. He's such a fookin' idiot. The only things he has in his entire life are cash and the fact he's a footballer. It's like he wanted to hit back but couldn't think what to say, so he settled for some trite, cliched bullshit he doesn't understand, never mind believe.

Actually feel a wee bit sorry for him. He's such a fookin' idiot. The only things he has in his entire life are cash and the fact he's a footballer. It's like he wanted to hit back but couldn't think what to say, so he settled for some trite, cliched bullshit he doesn't understand, never mind believe.

I don't feel sorry for him, but he is a sad case. He was once, in SPL terms, a great player who got a life-changing move to a league that is growing in strength with each new billionaire owner. Instead, he used that opportunity to turn into some kind of super-jakey, and is now playing for a shite team and is facing some serious criminal charges.

As for the slogan, I think I once saw it tattooed on a footballers arm. Thought for a minute it might have been him, but now thinking it was actually someone decent - perhaps Ibrahimovic?? In any case, all very naff.

Someone said they were INTRIGUED to know if any Hearts players go to church. As a Christian, I TOO am intrigued!

I never said i was "worried", if I don't get an answer i wont lose sleep.

But i understand that the majority of u will jump on the "lets have a go at anyone who believes in God" bandwagon so I'm gonna leave it there before any other GREAT posts appear.

Doctor FinnBarr

Someone said they were INTRIGUED to know if any Hearts players go to church. As a Christian, I TOO am intrigued!

But i understand that the majority of u will jump on the "lets have a go at anyone who believes in God" bandwagon so I'm gonna leave it there before any other GREAT posts appear.

I only made a statement (who cares) and you seen fit to hurl abuse at me. You don't know me or know if I'm a Christian or not all I meant was I don't care whether any player attends a church or not! Its their own private thing if they do or don't attend any church.

As you are such a keen Christian I'll await your apology!

:angry:

I know that the bible is a pretty twisted book and encourages all manner of perverse behaviour but... fraud and hard drugs?

Is GoC the new David Icke?

One of Paulos assistants, the fat guy, is a jehovahs witness

I only made a statement (who cares) and you seen fit to hurl abuse at me. You don't know me or know if I'm a Christian or not all I meant was I don't care whether any player attends a church or not! Its their own private thing if they do or don't attend any church.

As you are such a keen Christian I'll await your apology!

:angry:

Eh... nah.

You said that YOU don't care! So you couldve said "i don't care", but "who cares" implies that u think nobody cares, and you wanted everyone to agree with u. Well, I didnt!

Sorry, but dont take it too hard, your comment just wasn't as clever as you'd intended.

I heard on the radio that one of the new Aberdeen players stated that, "God told him to go and play for Aberdeen".

Earlier today, a formation of clouds appeared in the sky above pitodrie stadium. Here's an artists impression of what the clouds looked like -------> ::troll:::'>

Doctor FinnBarr

Eh... nah.

You said that YOU don't care! So you couldve said "i don't care", but "who cares" implies that u think nobody cares, and you wanted everyone to agree with u. Well, I didnt!

Sorry, but dont take it too hard, your comment just wasn't as clever as you'd intended.

Sorry, but it wasn't meant to be clever, now please take your head out your own arse before you suffocate!

:ninja:

Archived