David Templeton

jamborich

love the guy to bits, but after watching spurs even he must realise he will never make the top grade.

Pains me to say it but he just doesn't have the physique to compete.............Black, Driver,Hamill Grainger your at your level .. enjoy

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NextGenerationJambo

If your quick, agile and skilful enough, physique is not always am issue! I think he has went downhill since half way through last season! He needs a serious confidence boost.

Howdy Doody Jambo

love the guy to bits, but after watching spurs even he must realise he will never make the top grade.

Pains me to say it but he just doesn't have the physique to compete.............Black, Driver,Hamill Grainger your at your level .. enjoy

Leave of the lad , he is just starting out and he as well as the rest of the players will have learned from the first half alone more than they have ever learned in the game up untill tonight .

Players take time to develop , learn and mature , just ask Charlie Adam

Anyway i thought Temps had a great run in the second half , he just needs to mature , work hard and gain confidence

Gregory House M.D.

Templeton was embarassing TBH. We rant and rave about a great winger. All I seen tonight was a pathetic, diving, moaning bitch. He's wore my patience thin and now i'm just sick of the sight of him to be horribly frank.

Templeton was embarassing TBH. We rant and rave about a great winger. All I seen tonight was a pathetic, diving, moaning bitch. He's wore my patience thin and now i'm just sick of the sight of him to be horribly frank.

In a universe of shite posts this one stands out like a ******* black hole. Absolute and utter shite.

Chad Sexington

I knew you'd go and spoil it. :(

Anatoly_Korobochka

And you called me a badword hobo :lol:

alwaysthereinspirit

This.

Nah, changed my mind.

Gregory House M.D.

Thought he looked good in the second half

By good you mean having defenders beaten then turning back to take them on again, falling about at the slightest touch, leaving Grainger with no outball, being continually out of position, moaning at team-mates after his shite passes, his shite "outside of the foot" control that never worked once, running into trouble and just giving up when he's lost the ball?

He needs to wake up.

Leave of the lad , he is just starting out and he as well as the rest of the players will have learned from the first half alone more than they have ever learned in the game up untill tonight .

Anyway i thought Temps had a great run in the second half , he just needs to mature , work hard and gain confidence

I am making an honest opinion, phisically he cant compete

Gregory House M.D.

In a universe of shite posts this one stands out like a ******* black hole. Absolute and utter shite.

I'm really not bothered. He was shite. I don't need kickbackers to agree. Just my opinion.

Dave The Rave

By good you mean having defenders beaten then turning back to take them on again, falling about at the slightest touch, leaving Grainger with no outball, being continually out of position, moaning at team-mates after his shite passes, his shite "outside of the foot" control that never worked once, running into trouble and just giving up when he's lost the ball?

He needs to wake up.

Dave The Rave

Wake up to what exactly???? -think you are being a bit harsh on the lad. At least he had a go at them - who else did????

Thunderstruck

He has great skill but is a bit stuck at present. We need more than a run or two out of him and he needs to read the players round him better - both in terms of picking up balls, flick and passes and in terms of finding teammates.

Tonight he had a great run in from left wing to 18 yd box but opted to try a shot when Stevo and (I think) Rudi were begging for a lay-off. He needs to get his head up when on the ball.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

:rofl:

i thought temps aka tricky and driver had good games given what they were up against, also look at it this way we lost 5-0 to a world class outfit, hibs lost 4-1 to the so called best pie makers in the world on sunday!

Gregory House M.D.

Wake up to what exactly???? -think you are being a bit harsh on the lad. At least he had a go at them - who else did????

Andy Driver, Ian Black and Danny Grainger get pass marks... The rest looked terrible. Templeton's apparent obsession to cut inside is crushing my soul :lol: He looks better suited to running through the middle, since thats where he disappears to 90% of the game.

kennyblack'sshot

Andy Driver, Ian Black and Danny Grainger get pass marks... The rest looked terrible. Templeton's apparent obsession to cut inside is crushing my soul :lol: He looks better suited to running through the middle, since thats where he disappears to 90% of the game.

Driver had a bad game. Temps looked for more likely to cause some danger and nearly did. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Gregory House M.D.

Driver had a bad game. Temps looked for more likely to cause some danger and nearly did. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Aye, sure he did :thumbsup: Drivers 70% match fit and still outclassed kickbacks sweetheart.

your half right, sometimes he cuts inside when he could easy beat his man on the outside also he has a good shot on him which he should use a lot more from long range

Thought Driver was our best player tonight, was the only one who tried to get forward, took men on and also didn't give the ball away too cheaply.

Yup. Agreed.

He needs to bulk up.

Like that Lionel Messi.

He's a freakin beast. :o

He's probably got two stone of muscle on Templeton.

Dave The Rave

Agree with driver and granger - how exactly

Was temps embarrassing??

Gregory House M.D.

your half right, sometimes he cuts inside when he could easy beat his man on the outside also he has a good shot on him which he should use a lot more from long range

He beats his man then turns back. He needs to stop the falling over as well. If the laddie worked on his left foot, he'd be absolutely class.

It's probably that I expect too much from him, but I've got to the point that I'm disappointed when he starts.

He beats his man then turns back. He needs to stop the falling over as well. If the laddie worked on his left foot, he'd be absolutely class.

It's probably that I expect too much from him, but I've got to the point that I'm disappointed when he starts.

He's been guarenteed a game every week for a while without doing too much. Time for Novikovas to get a run.

Gregory House M.D.

Agree with driver and granger - how exactly

Was temps embarrassing??

What about MOTM, Ian Black? Temps just fell over and gave up. The alleged comment from Gareth Bale says alot.

He needs to wake up.

deary me... do you need help getting dressed?

Gregory House M.D.

He's been guarenteed a game every week for a while without doing too much. Time for Novikovas to get a run.

Yes, Templeton needs dropped IMO. Has done for months.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I thought Templeton was quite fast until I watched Kyle Walker.

:stare:

Gregory House M.D.

deary me... do you need help getting dressed?

:sob:

Jambof3tornado

I can see where HGW is coming from with this. Sick of watching Temps cut inside,every time he has the ball. One trick pony.

Driver was much better tonight,even put his foot into a few tackles!

Dave The Rave

Alleged - declared to be so, but without proof

And who heard bale say this???

Gregory House M.D.

Alleged - declared to be so, but without proof

And who heard bale say this???

Was in another thread. Supposedly, Bale thought Temps was part-time.

Arthur Morgan

I too am getting annoyed with Temps.

On numerous occasions this season and last, you see our LB with the ball and Temps doesn't move, giving the LB no options, he just stands there waiting on it.

He always cuts inside too, ok do it occasionally but mix it up a bit eh?

Yup. Agreed.

He needs to bulk up.

Like that Lionel Messi.

He's a freakin beast. :o

I think your confusing height with build.

Messi, although small in height, is strong and has a decent build to him.

Temps needs to get bigger and stronger. He looks a skinny wee boy compared to Messi.

messi10.jpg

not tolled thru the rest of this yet , totally agree with you on your posts , thought temps should have been taken of and driver left on , wee nova should have been given a run at there right back who is a centre of midfoeld player.temps needs to hit the goal line and cross it from there , always cut back in and second defender laps it up ,

still sergio would have learned a lot about his players last night , all ways look on the bright side :turned:

Bert Le Clos

He was very poor last night. But, again look who he was playing against.

I can't really disagree with much of what HGW said, although he did show a few glimpses of quality. But he was playing against a lad just called into the England squad.

His development seems to have plateaud a bit since the middle of last season.

Getintaethem

Temps want to cut inside all the time because he is naturally right footed and for some reason we always play him on the left. Driver has a good left foot but we always play him on the right. I always thought that a winger was most effective when hitting the bye line so I dont really understand why we do this.

Big lesson for Templeton last night.

He did very well to initially get past the defenders ... numerous times ... and in the SPL he would have been away in the clear.

But the pace and power of the Spurs defenders meant that they had recovered before he was away and were able to jockey him off the ball. I thought that he was one of the players to have a go at Spurs but he has to develop more of a passing game and hopefully last night will help.

Big lesson for Templeton last night.

He did very well to initially get past the defenders ... numerous times ... and in the SPL he would have been away in the clear.

But the pace and power of the Spurs defenders meant that they had recovered before he was away and were able to jockey him off the ball. I thought that he was one of the players to have a go at Spurs but he has to develop more of a passing game and hopefully last night will help.

This is, by a million miles, the best post on this thread. :thumbsup:

Thunderstruck

But, the thing is..... he is not getting past mediocre SPL defenders on anything other than the odd occasion. We saw it at Ibrox and last Saturday we had an all-too-fleeting glimpse of what he can do but a couple of times every four or five games is not enough.

I honestly despise you.

But, the thing is..... he is not getting past mediocre SPL defenders on anything other than the odd occasion. We saw it at Ibrox and last Saturday we had an all-too-fleeting glimpse of what he can do but a couple of times every four or five games is not enough.

I think his game last night was back to the purple patch of last Autumn.

They were just too good for him though.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Temps is one of the best players on our books but he has developed an annoying habit of cutting inside, trying to nutmeg players when it's not on and going for hollywood shots. Often midfielders are standing in space wanting the ball and temps goes for glory. He has to become more of a team player, move to the right or use his left foot more from the byline.

Archived