Atmosphere Tonight

Italian Lambretta

Radioactive Mince

1. The atmosphere was brilliant tonight. :thumbsup:

2. Those saying it was shite are talking out of their arse.

1. Under the circumstances - THIS. I've never been at a 5-0 defeat like that before.

2. THIS.

[/thread]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously if some of the smell on here isn't of the scent of festering reptile then there's some proper special cases clogging up this board these days.

Folks sat in front of their tv's busy telling folks actually there what happened? You could understand it if we were discussing a penalty claim but telling folk they were outsung when it's clearly (and fatually reported) testicles? :rolleyes:

Francis Albert

I am confused as I seem to have been at a different game last night.

Amazing atmosphere?

It was very good for 10 minutes, the 5 mins before the game and the 5 mins before Spurs scored but after that it was not in any way shape or form 'an amazing atmosphere'.

I feel sorry for the folks who have clearly started following the club very recently.

The changing face of the Hearts support eh.

For any recent comers feeling sorry for themselves, I thought the noise at the start, and at the beginning of the second half during our "purple patch" was louder than anything I've heard at Tynecastle in 50 years (excepting a very few goal celebrations). Certainly louder than in the terracing days where any noise created outside the shed and main stand dissipated into the open air.

I think it is more a question of the false memories of some oldsters than the changing face of Hearts support!

Seriously if some of the smell on here isn't of the scent of festering reptile then there's some proper special cases clogging up this board these days.

Folks sat in front of their tv's busy telling folks actually there what happened? You could understand it if we were discussing a penalty claim but telling folk they were outsung when it's clearly (and fatually reported) testicles? :rolleyes:

Brilliant post

Was it the best atmosphere we have ever had eh NO of course not but was it a great atmosphere in parts and a good atmosphere at other times absolutely.

For those who have come out with comments

1. It sounded crap on the TV and all you could here was the Spurs fans

2. I had better things to spend my money on

3. It was embarrassing

wtfvlad.png

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

It did sound ******* gash tbf.

No but we sang about Hibs being gay and that so it's all good. rolleyes.gif

Brilliant post

Was it the best atmosphere we have ever had eh NO of course not but was it a great atmosphere in parts and a good atmosphere at other times absolutely.

For those who have come out with comments

1. It sounded crap on the TV and all you could here was the Spurs fans

2. I had better things to spend my money on

3. It was embarrassing

wtfvlad.png

Comments like this I agree with. The rest of the thread is horrible. Before ko was electric. We got beat 5-0 and still sang at parts. Too many people are looking too closely into this. The atmosphere was good end of. Not the best not the worst, I'm very proud we played a team of such class which I got to witness and hope to see more in the future. Too many people have overreacted at everything about the game and need to lighten the **** up!

yip the truth ,, outsung by the yids ask anyone .. it annoys me to say it

you are at the wind up or a total knobend my man.................

really cant believe some of the bollocks being spouted on here in the last few days.

atmosphere was superb at the start and considering the pounding hearts were getting throughout the game the hearts fans gave the team tremendous backing.spurs fans were heard a few times but nowt out of the ordinary......

watched a bit of the game on tv and the atmosphere didn't come across that much tbh.for anybody to be at the game and say the hearts fans were 2nd best in respect of the backing they gave their team on thursday,just wasn't at the game.the end! :whistling:

Why are we really arguing over how good the atmosphere was? Everyone has their own scale to mark the night against, so it will be different for everyone. Personally I thought it was great.

Archived