Atmosphere Tonight

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

Just want to say that the atmosphere tonight was fantastic till the end. Section G where brilliant and the rest of the crowd followed suit.

We where pupmed by a world class team but Tynecastle is the undisputed champ when it comes to European night.

So well done everyone. :thumbsup:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maltese jambo

Proud to be a Jambo tonight - 100% down to the great backing by us the fans. The team were embarassing, but what a great support we are. Opposite of Spurs, who's team was great and fans a load of sh*te

Yes thought the Hearts support were terrific tonight.

If only the players were as up for the game as much as the fans.

Back of the Bus

And think what it would have been like if we had kept the result better :mellow:

Yep, had we actually been in the game the place would have been mental.........

Italian Lambretta

Harry Redknap made a lot of comments about the atmosphere and fans saying we were fantastic from start to finish.

Sorry I missed that were Spurs fans in the ground tonight? They plums don't know how lucky they are. God bless HMFC

Wasnt at the game,had to watch on telly.

All the mices must have been at the Spurs section, heard them more than the us tonight for most of the game.

Always different at the game though.

Richard Luffnan

sorry to burst your bubble boys but gettin outsung by 1400 yids is embarrasing and i have to question what you think makes

an atmosphere ?? if its not too painful watch and listen re run of game . our great backing is one of lifes "great lies"

Better call Saul

sorry to burst your bubble boys but gettin outsung by 1400 yids is embarrasing and i have to question what you think makes

an atmosphere ?? if its not too painful watch and listen re run of game . our great backing is one of lifes "great lies"

:thetrain:

GTF seeyounexttuesday ! WHAT GAME WERE YOU WATCHING ?

HOBO ALERT :ermm:

Sorry, but i think the Spurs fans were heard once, maybe twice. One of the quietist away european supports imo.

Spurs fans were an embarrassment

Would we be as loud as we are against Hibs or the Old Firm if we were playing Stranraer or East Stirling? Nope.

Why would they get excited about playing us. They were hardly going to act like they were playing Arsenal, Madrid or Milan.

Not only that, tie was over inside 28 minutes

A 'I watched it on the telly' post IMO

Just want to say that the atmosphere tonight was fantastic till the end. Section G where brilliant and the rest of the crowd followed suit.

We where pupmed by a world class team but Tynecastle is the undisputed champ when it comes to European night.

So well done everyone. :thumbsup:

Totally agree mate

Hearts Fans 6 v Spurs Fans 0

Agg 6-5

Lets see what they have got in London

:)

J Cheever Loophole

And think what it would have been like if we had kept the result better :mellow:

Totally,we got a lesson tonight in football and no mistake but I hope the Spurs fans went away with a good opinion of our support,club in general........erm besides the footy like.sad.gif

comradejambo

I was in section E this evening and actually thought the support was first rate tonight. Not easy when your getting an absolute doing but the fans did very well in the circumstances!!! Shame the players could not follow suit.....Spurs were a different class though!

heartsfc_fan

Didn't think much of the Spurs fans at all, but the I guess it was like a friendly for them... :rolleyes:

They did have a rousing "OOOOOOHHH WHEN THE SPUUUUUUUUUURS" chant in the 1st half, but 2nd half was very quiet.

Richard Luffnan

A 'I watched it on the telly' post IMO

yip the truth ,, outsung by the yids ask anyone .. it annoys me to say it

Mate, you have posted some cr@p today. If you're a Hearts fan, then you are clearly an idiot. If you are a Hibs fan you are still an idiot, that should go back to hibs.net or post something meaningful.

Would we be as loud as we are against Hibs or the Old Firm if we were playing Stranraer or East Stirling? Nope.

Why would they get excited about playing us. They were hardly going to act like they were playing Arsenal, Madrid or Milan.

Not only that, tie was over inside 28 minutes

If we were playing them in Europe I would. It's extremely unlikely though

Richard Luffnan

Sorry, but i think the Spurs fans were heard once, maybe twice. One of the quietist away european supports imo.

get that appointment booked for your hearing . you need it

Spurs fans sang?

Italian Lambretta

Tynie and the fans have taken a bit of a beaten of the media in the last few months due to certain things but tonight we showed what a fabulous stadium we have especially on nights like this.

Its a shot in the arm to all those arse-holes that called for Tynie to be closed down.

Richard Luffnan

Mate, you have posted some cr@p today. If you're a Hearts fan, then you are clearly an idiot. If you are a Hibs fan you are still an idiot, that should go back to hibs.net or post something meaningful.

your oblivious to the truth, im trying to open your eyes though i may not succeed

Better call Saul

hobo alert for telling the truth as i said watch re run on tv ... now away to bed zipperhead

Not wasting anymore time with someone who is nothing more than a :Vlad-Stupid:

get that appointment booked for your hearing . you need it

Think you were at the wrong game mate. Or should I say were watchin the wrong channel.

Bert Le Clos

Sorry to be negative, but I didn't think the atmosphere was that great tonight.

Understandable given the early goal and the result. It was decent at times mind, but not great.

maltese jambo

Proud to be a Jambo tonight and thats soley down to the great atmosphere. Hearts Players utter disgrace, just like spurs fans.

Didn't think much of the Spurs fans at all, but the I guess it was like a friendly for them... :rolleyes:

They did have a rousing "OOOOOOHHH WHEN THE SPUUUUUUUUUURS" chant in the 1st half, but 2nd half was very quiet.

I was in Section F and hardly heard a murmour from the Spurs fans.

I was proud of our support tonight.

Proud to be a Jambo tonight and thats soley down to the great atmosphere. Hearts Players utter disgrace, just like spurs fans.

This.

:thumbsup:

Correct.

What a ringpiece.

Fozzyonthefence

Wasnt at the game,had to watch on telly.

All the mices must have been at the Spurs section, heard them more than the us tonight for most of the game.

Always different at the game though.

Correct. Atmosphere sounded great at the beginning then it was shit after they scored and for large parts all you could hear was the Spurs fans.

If we were playing them in Europe I would. It's extremely unlikely though

This is also a level of Europe Spurs don't give a toss about.

It was probably similar to us playing East Stirling in the first round of the Diddy Cup.

Doesn't float my boat.

I don't blame them.

Ribery's Face

ok do one bubbleface

bubbleface? lol :Vlad-Stupid: Not heard an insult like that since i was at school. :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It was good until the first goal and the majority started supporting Spurs.

Tynecastle is intimidating? :rofl:

Do me a ******* favour. Bale won't have played at a more welcoming ground in his puff.

Fozzyonthefence

Spurs fans sang?

They probably couldn't be that arsed as the game was never a contest but can remember them singing "are you West Ham in disguise" and some others I can't recall / couldn't make out. The atmosphere from the Hearts fans didn't sound that great on the TV, not surprisingly when the team is shipping a goal every few minutes. How many Spurs fans were actually there?

I was in Section F and hardly heard a murmour from the Spurs fans.

I was proud of our support tonight.

I was in Z and I heard some high pitch squeaking from the Spurs end... Didnt sound like there voice had broken yet... :turned:

Richard Luffnan

it seems your not allowed an honest opinion in here, when you ask family, friends or work colleagues who made the noise during the game im

afraid they'll say Spurs. Im only saying this as i dont get "the support were brilliant tonight brigade"

They probably couldn't be that arsed as the game was never a contest but can remember them singing "are you West Ham in disguise" and some others I can't recall / couldn't make out. The atmosphere from the Hearts fans didn't sound that great on the TV, not surprisingly when the team is shipping a goal every few minutes. How many Spurs fans were actually there?

Comments from TV fans dont count

Hearts support was amazin even at 3-0 down

it seems your not allowed an honest opinion in here, when you ask family, friends or work colleagues who made the noise during the game im

afraid they'll say Spurs. Im only saying this as i dont get "the support were brilliant tonight brigade"

Course you are allowed an opinion. You just slaver a load of shite and give out abuse though.

yip the truth ,, outsung by the yids ask anyone .. it annoys me to say it

[mod edit] were you even at the game ffs we sang all game the tottenham fans done nothing and judging the atmosphere on the tele is stupid half the mics arent even turned on half the time ask anybody that was at the game

GTF Hobbit

It was good until the first goal and the majority started supporting Spurs.

Tynecastle is intimidating? :rofl:

Do me a ******* favour. Bale won't have played at a more welcoming ground in his puff.

wtf are you on what majority done that ffs go to specsavers

Archived